The Stranger Ch. 03

Story Info
Not what Adrian had expected.
4.2k words
4.71
2.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian stood frozen in place with a growing frustration. How did the stranger manage to slip away from him again? He was not giving up that easily. Not this time. Looking around for some sort of clue, his eyes fell onto the couple. They were standing under a dim light and when Adrian got close enough, he could smell exactly what they were smoking. His nose stung, but he approached them anyway.

"Excuse me. Did either of you see a man wearing all black with a buzz cut leaving? About this tall," Adrian asked, gesturing the height and holding his breath as best he could.

"Nope. I would've remembered that," one of the men said with a giggle, and the other elbowed his side.

As the couple bickered back and forth, Adrian's attention was brought to the front door opening. It wasn't the stranger coming out though. It was Chaz and his friends. A knot in Adrian's stomach tightened. Fed up, he marched right up to them, cut off their path, and brought everyone to a full stop. Chaz stood directly in front of him.

"Where is he?" Adrian asked plainly.

"What? Who?" Chaz said.

"You know who! The man you were all over on the dance floor. Where is he?" Adrian said, losing patience.

"Oh, Aiden, have you had too much to drink?" Chaz asked condescendingly. His friends chuckled like absolute dickwads. He continued, "I've been with these two queens all night. You need to get your vision checked."

"It's Adrian, and--," he began but then Chaz's words hit him. What? He was lying. He had to be. He saw them! The three of them looked Adrian up and down, their gazes full of judgement. It took everything in him to not punch Chaz right there.

"Now out of the way," Chaz said as he pushed past a stunned Adrian. They walked away mumbling to each other and laughing. A heatwave rushed throughout Adrian's body as his mind raced with thoughts and emotions and no sense of clarity. Taking a deep breath, his next decision came on decisively.

•••

Adrian found himself once more walking down the park trails with nothing but a hope that the stranger would be there, waiting for him. Sure, he ditched him without a word after face fucking him in the club's bathroom stall, whatever. It was kind of hot anyway... but he obviously enjoyed himself. Adrian was sure that if he could just talk to him, he could get his number or something.

The moonlight fell down on him as the trees grew denser around him until he was tucked away in the shadows. A cool gust of wind brought attention to the fact that his crotch was wet. His cock was throbbing against his pants, leaving a noticeable imprint. On his way there, he'd been thinking of the bathroom stall encounter over and over again. The stranger had been so rough. Adrian felt dirty for taking it like that. Previously, he'd always seen bathroom hookups as trashy, but having now lived it, something about it really turned him on. He held onto enough restraint to not touch himself though, wanting his orgasm to come by the stranger's touch.

He walked with a quick step, having learned the way well. Going down the fork in the path that he had the first night they met, twigs snapped, and he had to move quite a few branches out of the way. Things began to get darker, and Adrian looked up just in time to see a dark cloud encompass the moon. Left in darkness, a shiver went up his spine and right back down to every one of the hypersensitive nerves in his throbbing member. He pushed forward regardless. Coming to the clearing, he had a few rips in his clothes and some light scratches but nothing too serious.

The cloud overhead passed, and as Adrian's eyes adjusted to the light, he couldn't quite believe them. The stranger was there. Two of the strangers were there. On either side of the boulder. One in linen and the other in leather. One with brown eyes and one with blue. Both very clearly erect underneath their respective fabrics of pants. Both smiled, but both offered very different sentiments.

All words escaped Adrian's mouth, leaving it hanging open as he stared at both of them. For a moment, all he could do was look from one to the other and then back again. The moonlight fell onto them gracefully and butterflies swarmed in Adrian's stomach. Eventually, his other head regained control, and he took a step towards the pair. As he walked to them, a wild wind swept around him, causing his hair to fly every which way. He didn't care though; he was so horny. Where to even start?

He didn't have to make that choice though. Both strangers met him in the middle, and four hands embraced him. As his eyes rolled into the back of his head, he felt every nerve relishing in their touch. A soft stroke across his back, a squeeze to his shoulder, a light grip around his neck. His breath got caught in his throat when his bulge was traced by a singular finger. Another finger slipped into his parted lips, and he instinctually began to suck on it.

In tandem, the strangers grabbed either side of his shirt and lifted it up and off. His nipples stood erect in the chilly night air. Suppressing a shiver, he watched as they each took their own shirts off. The same pecs, the same arms with the same hair, the same everything. Both were so tantalizing, Adrian was practically drooling.

They came back in, one cupping his ass, the other taking his bulge. He couldn't be certain which was which because his head dropped back the moment he felt a kiss on his collar bone. It was a delicate kiss, but that's all it took. Draping his arms over either man's shoulder, Adrian felt his knees go weak.

Through a haze, he watched as the brown eyed stranger took him by the face and kissed him. He tasted so sweet, Adrian could have stayed there forever, but the blue eyed stranger had other plans. He took Adrian by the face and pulled him in too. Foolishly expecting a kiss, Adrian puckered up but was pushed to the ground instead. His legs gave no resistance as he hit the ground with a thud.

Nursing the sting in his knees, Adrian saw the strangers begin to undo their pants. He kept looking back and forth between them as they slowly revealed their long, hard cocks. Both sprung out and bounced a bit before settling right in front of Adrian's face, their slits looking right into his eyes. A rush of lust overtook him as he leaned forward and pulled both men in, pressing their members on either side of his face. They were so stiff and radiating heat and their pubic hair tickled his cheeks a bit. With the biggest grin on his face, he looked up to both strangers.

To no one's surprise, the blue eyed stranger pulled away and lined his cock up with Adrian's mouth, not wasting any time. Adrian took it in immediately and with each bob of his head, he hungrily took another inch in. His hand wrapped around the other's manhood and slowly stroked, feeling the weight of it in his palm. Down lower, his hole pulsed with anticipation.

The stranger pulled his well-lubed cock from Adrian's greedy mouth and smacked with him it, leaving his cheek wet with his own saliva. Another smack for the other cheek. Adrian held his mouth open the whole time for whenever he decided to put it back in. A third smack got him in the eye with the man's swollen head. Instead of putting it back into his mouth though, the stranger roughly shoved Adrian's face towards the brown eyed stranger's awaiting cock.

As he swallowed that, he blindly reached out for something to play with. His wrist was grabbed abruptly and guided downwards. At first, Adrian thought he wasn't going to be allowed to touch him, but it all came clear when his hand met a pair of balls. He cradled them and gently rolled them around his palm. They were clearly full. Adrian didn't know how, but he knew there was a large load waiting for him.

The other stranger had a very subtle difference in the way he tasted. Trying to figure it out, Adrian took more and more in. His time was fleeting though, because the stranger pulled out. Adrian's mouth followed it until he lost his balance and had to catch himself from falling over. He watched as the stranger with blue eyes made his way onto the boulder. The other leaned against it, giving Adrian a look that he knew well. Immediately, he tore his socks, shoes, pants, and underwear off in record time and tossed them aside. It was chilly without them near. Goosebumps raced over his entire naked body.

The stranger stood stoically on his knees on the boulder. Adrian crawled onto it on all fours, containing the winces of pain he felt shooting up through his own knees; all to bring his mouth to that beauty once more. There wasn't an ease into it. As soon as he made contact, there was a hand on the back of his head, holding him in place as it pushed its way in. Adrian's mouth was opened wide again. It fit perfectly though, even as it snaked into his throat. With tears on the brims of his eyes, Adrian looked up with his lips wrapped around the man's base. The stranger looked down at him with almost passive eyes, but the corner of his mouth lifted ever so slightly. Filling with pride, Adrian pushed for it to go even deeper.

Just as he smashed his face into the man's pelvis, he felt a familiar, skilled tongue connect with his ass. It came in hot and already sloppy with spit. Moving quickly, he drew patterns, pushed in, flicked, and so much more that Adrian couldn't even comprehend because he was in such a state of bliss. The man eating his ass braced his hips and pushed harder until his tongue penetrated.

Adrian tried to let out a deep, guttural moan, but it was muffled by the other man's cock. It did, however, cause his throat to vibrate as if he were a living sex toy. The stranger's moan came out. He gripped Adrian's hair hard and fucked in tiny thrusts, not caring about Adrian running low on breath. His balls slapped against his chin mercilessly as the tears finally flowed and spit trailed out of the corners of his mouth.

All the while, the other man's tongue was working miracles. He had circled Adrian's entrance both clockwise and counterclockwise at least a dozen times. He blew on it, which was a new sensation to Adrian that he immediately loved. He even began to tongue fuck him as he loosened up. Adrian was desperately in need of a real fucking.

A river of precum that could have passed for a decent sized load poured from Adrian's cock onto the boulder below, forming a small puddle. At the same time, both his mouth and hole were abandoned. Adrian gasped for air, having spit connect him to the man's cock and also drip down his chin, leaving him a mess. His eyes were red from the tears that continued to flow, but there was still a part of him that wanted to jump right back onto it. At the other end, his slicked hole faced a gust of wind, making him pucker up.

Adrian blinked a few times, noticing that it was getting darker. Large clouds were slowly coming in. Before he could think about it any longer, he was moved with ease as one stranger laid on the boulder below him and Adrian straddled him. He looked down into those brown eyes as he felt his ass cheeks spread and the man's head poke him.

Finally. Adrian didn't waste any time as he lowered his ass down until he felt the man slide in. Every inch was heaven as it seemed to just keep going. He dropped his head down into the man's chest, moaning long and deep as he savored the feeling he had missed so much. It fit perfectly, pressing in all the right places. Then, he felt a droplet of something on his mid back.

As he took in the stranger's entire length, he couldn't see straight from the pleasure of it, but he did feel a few more drops. He began to rock his hips, feeling it slide in and out so smoothly. Sitting up, he felt the head push even deeper as he sat down with his full weight. Only when the droplets hit his face did he realize it was beginning to rain.

More and more fell, but it did not stop them. In fact, Adrian rode harder and let out louder moans as the shower began to pick up. Warming up quickly, he began bouncing on the stranger's lap, loving how deep he went with each clap. Out of nowhere, he was pushed forward again, coming nose to nose with the man inside of him. Twisting around, he saw those icy blue eyes looking down at his ass.

Adrian's heart skipped a beat when he first felt the second stranger's head poke his already full hole. His eyes went wide and then softened to a close as the brown eyed man kissed him. The rain splashed down, and something thicker hit him right on the tailbone. He felt it run down until it further lubricated his hole. Spit, no doubt. And then there was a lot of pressure.

The brown eyed stranger wrapped his strong arms around Adrian's body, pulling him close and keeping him warm and secure. The blue eyed stranger pulled Adrian's head back by his hair with one hand and held his own cock in place with the other. Pressure kept building until the second cock made room for itself. Adrian inhaled deeply and on the breath out, he gave into lust and his hole accepted it.

The second stranger plunged himself into Adrian in a very tight but smooth glide. Adrian didn't know he was capable of taking so much, but fuck, he was so turned on, he may as well have been made of rubber. He used to wince at the thought of double penetration, thinking he could never, but the strangers proved him wrong as they stretched him to those limits. And he fucking loved it. He was robbed of his ability to make sound as the second cock settled in. Both of their heads rubbed together inside of him, pushing hard against his inner walls.

The rain arrived in full. As both strangers got into complimentary rhythms of fucking Adrian's loosened hole, the rain drenched them. Adrian didn't care though. He barely even noticed. All he felt was a growing orgasm, nearing its peak.

Adrian moaned with abandon, catching a stream of rainwater in his mouth. Though he tried, he couldn't manage to spit it all out before more rushed in. None of that mattered with the strangers inside of him though. His hole was in a state of pure relaxation as they gave him a deep massage. His own cock drooled precum like a leaky faucet, threatening to blow. The wet slaps of each thrust by each stranger were music to his ears. One held him in a tight, almost intimate embrace, and the other pinned him down under a strong and firm hand. They somehow managed to do more for Adrian than he could have ever known to ask for. For that moment, he was the center of the entire universe. Then, a loud crack of thunder boomed as lightning struck down and hit a nearby tree, leaving it cracked and sizzling.

Disoriented from his absolute pleasure and the fear of the worsening storm, Adrian felt as if he were moving in slow motion. His heart pounded as he looked up to see the tree glowing from the strike. Both men then pulled their members from Adrian's hole at the same time, and it left a deep, empty feeling. Instant dread swept throughout his body as he whined for their return, not able to come up with any words. In the next moment, they had flipped him over, and the rain blurred his vision as he was sat down onto the boulder. Adrian immediately wiped his eyes and managed to catch a glimpse of the strangers making their way down the path. Panic ensued. He could not -- would not -- lose them.

He scrambled to get up, and the rough surface of the boulder was not kind to his tender skin. He took off after them, pushing his way down the path, not caring that he was still completely naked and still incredibly aroused. Overgrown branches that seemed to be ever denser slapped him on his way. Adrenaline coursed through his veins, carrying him through it all. He used one hand to block his face and the other to guard his more sensitive bits. And the rain kept coming down.

Reaching the main trail with new scratches covering him, Adrian saw both strangers standing there, fully dressed. The stranger in black was to his left, and the stranger in white was to his right, both about ten feet away. Squinting, Adrian could see an arrogant grin spread across the blue eyed stranger's face. His arms were crossed, feet planted firmly. Down the other way was the brown eyed stranger leaning against a tree like he had been when they first met, looking so relaxed. Both of their cocks making themselves known underneath wet linen and leather. Adrian looked to one and then to the other. His dick stood tall, completely exposed. His balls were tight and begging for release. Indecision burned inside of his gut.

His thoughts were then interrupted as the trees in front of him began to shake vigorously. Seconds later, he was blasted with a strong gust of wind, a few leaves hitting and sticking to his body. When it passed, he felt something else there -- another presence.

"Adrian, Adrian, Adrian," a voice said. Looking around, Adrian couldn't find the source, but he did notice that the rain lightened up.

"Who's there?" he said as he realized his present state and covered up his privates with both hands.

"They call me all sorts of things; demon, a liar, a trickster," the voice replied, but with each thought, it seemed to be coming from a different spot. Beyond the trail? Behind him? Adrian couldn't tell. He saw something appear up in the tree tops, though it was formless and hidden by shadows. The voice continued, "But I like to think of myself as a Good Samaritan helping poor souls out."

"What're you talking about? How do you know my name?" Adrian demanded. More questions surfaced than answers. With his patience fading fast, he spat out, "Show yourself, coward."

There was no immediate response. But then, with a slight chuckle, the figure disappeared right before Adrian's eyes. The bushes at the base of the tree rustled. Heart pounding, Adrian didn't dare blink. Every second he stood there, he not only risked indecent exposure, but he also was completely vulnerable to whoever this was. Adrian dug his feet into the ground, preparing to run if need be.

The figure burst from the bushes, and Adrian jumped in fear but didn't run. He took in the sight of a swan flapping its wings wide. As it settled onto the ground, all Adrian could do was stare in disbelief. Its white feathers seemed to glisten on their own. Its eyes were pitch black, and it looked directly back at Adrian, unwavering.

"Not what you expected?" the voice said, though the swan's mouth did not move. "How about this?"

In an instant the swan had gone away and was replaced by a man holding a half smoked joint in his hand. It was the one from outside the club. Adrian didn't move a muscle, unable to process the transformation.

"Maybe this one'll ring a bell?" the voice said from over his shoulder as the man took a hit, disappeared, and was replaced by Chaz.

"What the fuck," was the only train of thought that could escape Adrian's mouth. The Chaz copy smiled wickedly, and Adrian rubbed his eyes hard but nothing went away.

"Shapeshifter. In case you didn't catch on," the voice said without using Chaz. "But I only used this one to dance a little. Your little friend is actually quite horrendous."

"He's not my friend," Adrian snapped quickly.

"That's beside the point, Adrian."

"Then what is the point?"

"It's standing right in front of you," the voice said. The Chaz copy stepped aside, and Adrian saw both strangers still standing there, expectantly. "Your inability to decide will be your undoing. You want it all, but I'm here to tell you that that cannot be. It's time to choose."

The Chaz copy disappeared, replaced by nothing this time. The voice's words lingered in his ear as he looked on. On one hand, the brown eyed stranger was so gentle and treated him with a kindness even during a hookup in the park. But then there was something about the blue eyed stranger's utter apathy towards him that was so enticing, drawing him in like a riptide. Adrian tried to take a step. With which leg, he couldn't determine because both of his feet remained firmly planted in place.

12