The Stranger on the Phone Ch. 01

Story Info
Two girls are streaming when they get a mysterious text.
2.5k words
4.62
3.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Saul!"

If I didn't have a mask on, the viewers would've seen me raise an eyebrow upon reading that text. What came before it were a couple of tasteful nudes. The first one was a close-up to her rather big breasts. Her nipples looked so rigid that I couldn't resist biting my lips. Even her kissable lips showed in frame, and when I looked at them longer, I noticed she had brackets. The second photo was a selfie of her reflection, with her face perfectly concealed by her phone. She lied down at the edge of her bed, almost as if she attempted to crawl on the floor just to show off her bare butt.

"Missed you at school today," she kept texting, with more pink heart emojis than I could count. "Heard you're sick. How are you? Hope this makes you feel a little better!"

I giggled.

Claricia came back to the room and sat beside me. I thought she'd pay attention to the chat, but her eyes remained fixated on me all the time. She looked into my phone, and probably raised an eyebrow too. When she asked about it, a new message came. My grin got wider, and I gave her the phone. She then let out a soft giggle while the chat wondered what is it that we saw.

She wrapped one arm around my shoulder, and narrated dramatically for the entire stream to listen: "Oh my God! Please, delete all that! I didn't mean to send you this! Oh, God!"

The computer beeped, and my vibrator buzzed gently. Someone tipped for us to kiss each other, with a not inquiring about the context from that text. I looked at my masked girlfriend and bit my lips. An idea started to take shape in my mind.

"I hope you're not some creepy old dude, or something... FUCK! I AM IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE!" Claricia read out loud, quieter this time.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Let's be nice and send her something," I whispered.

"Why? Let her suffer for longer, Maxine," she giggled before our lips met.

Our bare breasts remained in frame for the stream as our tongues danced. Swiftly, I picked my phone from her hands and extended it to the air, glancing at the screen until it showed a perfect frame where our breasts and our lips met. Just like she remained anonymous in her pictures, we also showed our lips only, even though we are masked. She may know us by fame... then again, does it even matter if she does?

The picture came out much better than I thought it would. Quickly, I set myself up to remove its metadata while Claricia caught up with all the amazing things she missed during the five minutes she was away. While I heard her type, I added our Internet profiles on the picture. Once I finished the quick edit, I sent it with a message.

"I'm not an old man. Actually, I'm the girl on the right, and the one I'm kissing is my girlfriend. I'm 25 and she's 30. I do hope you're old enough for those kinds of pictures though."

Her reply was almost instant.

"Oh wow! I... uh..."

"We are... working right now," I added a winking emoji. "If you're curious, check the Chaturbate link in the watermark, or our OnlyFans... As long as you're 18 or older...?"

"I'm 19," she said. "I'm just... I wasn't expecting for this number to belong to... man, what are the odds!"

"I know, right? What ARE the odds..."

I put my phone down and kissed Claricia again. It was a pretty boring stream, even taking in consideration that we fucked a few minutes ago. We spent most of the show sitting here, naked, enjoying the rare tips that activated our vibrators while we touched each other. Most tips were for us to kiss though. Maybe the viewers wanted to see us all cute instead of fucking. We talked about closing the show earlier and go to bed, but I wanted to keep going, to see if it gets exciting.

My phone buzzed again. My girlfriend read the text with me:

"You two look so gorgeous together. It's like you're made for each other. I'm not really into girls, but... now..."

Nothing came next.

"Let's do something for her," proposed Claricia.

"Like what?"

She took the phone and immediately tapped to video call with the mysterious girl. Then, she put the phone next to the webcam, turning it into a vertical camera. Another tip, another kiss, and then...

"Hell-"

"Shh!" Claricia immediately placed an index between her lips and leaned towards the camera. I took advantage of the situation to spank her butt for our viewers. A freebie, yet they tipped for more.

"Don't speak. Simply enjoy," she whispered.

I then turned to the wireless keyboard and wrote: "There is an unexpected partner that you can't see. We'll take the reins of the show from here on. Keep tipping if you like it so far!"

Claricia then forced fed me her tits. I nibbled on a nipple as I modified the settings and glanced at the phone, all simultaneously. The anonymous girl sat upon her bed, dressed in a white crop top with long sleeves. She had a finger in her mouth, and it looked glistening.

"Well, well, were you masturbating to us?" asked Claricia as I kept sucking her tit. "Show us!"

The chat went desperate upon listening to those two words. I glanced at the phone again and saw the girl pulling upwards her top to reveal to us, once more, her tits. Of course, I couldn't show none of this to the stream for a variety of reasons. The main one is that I don't think she'd be okay with it.

However... what if...

No, maybe that won't happen. We're already lucky enough for this "once in a lifetime opportunity" to happen tonight. The only thing we can do is to enjoy the moment.

The stranger shuffled around for a bit before finally getting herself onto a more comfortable position. My guess is that she put her phone down somewhere... A pink strand fell down her cheek before she tucked it behind her ear, accidentally showing a black Bluetooth earbud. She then spread her legs apart to show off her cute pussy, but she kept playing with her tits. Her moans were soft, but didn't hide the pleasure that is to play with one's breast. Nonetheless, it is her cunt that made me drool.

It's hard to be a lesbian in a relationship with a woman like Claricia. I love her, but there are moments where my craving for pussy is overwhelming. Nevertheless, I wouldn't cheat on her, even if it was with a girl as pretty as the one on the phone.

My girlfriend kissed me and stood up; her erect cock right on my face. From its tip, a silver ring came out downwards, closing the loop at the start of her cock's head. My vibrator started to buzz more as the chat filled with notes commanding me to suck it. I still kissed her cock, though it wasn't because they requested it.

"God dammit!" moaned the stranger on the phone. "That's not fair!"

"What?" I asked sardonically before sucking my girlfriend's balls.

"How is she bigger than Saul?!" she said in a tone that had as much surprise as an at least one heart emoji somewhere at the end, had it been a text. "So much bigger... so much... thicker and... so much prettier."

"It's probably the piercing that's charming you," pointed out Claricia. "though I don't mind being bigger than the guy. I always love it when I'm bigger. Do you like it though?"

"It's a beautiful piercing," she said.

Had things been different, I'd be in the middle of a gay panic upon this Sophie's Choice situation between a girl dick and a pussy, yet having a cock at reach made the decision an easy one. As soon as I wrapped my lips around its head and played with the piercing, my entire body craved for it. I looked at the stranger, who now shoved two slender fingers inside her cunt. I wondered, simultaneously, how cute that cunt would look with this cock inside, and when the hell did she start to play with her pussy?

I looked back at the chat. As usual, no one wasted time in saying how beautiful I look with a dick in my mouth. As the tips queued up, I followed the stranger's movements and fingered myself too, but this time, I looked at Claricia in the eye. She caressed my hair and started to fuck my throat deeper, to which the stranger let out a high pitched moan.

When Claricia pulled out, I took the vibrator off my cunt and stuck it inside my ass. Then, I pulled out my tongue and let my girlfriend to tap her dick on it. My pussy demanded a pounding now.

"Shit!" the stranger moaned, and immediately covered her entire body with a blanket.

"What's wrong?" I kissed Claricia's hard dick.

"I shouldn't have answered," she said.

"You can always hang up," I shrugged. "At this point, we're doing this for us."

"I don't want to hang up! I... I..."

I didn't need to see her face to notice that she blushed. Her hand was still on her crotch, but she didn't move at all.

I put my girlfriend at the front and peeked out from behind her as I started to jerk her cock.

"You want this, don't you?" I asked.

Claricia giggled and stole a kiss from me. When we looked back at the phone, something moved beneath the blanket. She started to touch herself again.

"Is not a mistake if you're enjoying it," I said.

"You better show us what you're doing pervert," Claricia commanded.

"Yes, Masters."

Very slowly, almost as if she really didn't want to do it, she pinched the blanket and pulled it down. Three fingers remained inside her cunt, and she moaned once with a pleasuring spasm.

"Masters..."

"This is the one," I whispered into Claricia's ear. "We need to meet her. I want her to be our partner."

She kept looking at her masturbating before looking back at me. "Let's show her how beautiful a cunt looks with my cock inside it, Maxine," she said before we kissed.

I went back to the front and lifted one leg, putting my cunt in sight for both cameras. My girlfriend stood behind, kissing me and playing with my tits. The mysterious girl kept hesitating, and even made an attempt to cover herself again, but the pleasure overwhelmed her enough to not do it. Indeed, she seemed to enjoy being watched.

Then, in one soft push, my girlfriend shoved her cock inside me.

"Fuck!" I moaned. I never got tired of the feeling of a huge warm dick filling my tight pussy.

The chat ceased to exist, for my entire attention went to the stranger. Claricia went slow, mostly to show off how every single inch of hers stretched me. With her hands still squeezing my boobs, I couldn't stop to be quiet for a second in the same way I couldn't stop myself from staring at the girl on the phone. She looked so wet... her fingers glistened upon the dim light as she kept playing, probably like no other time in her life. It really looked like she needed to be fucked too, but I just wanted to lick her good while my girlfriend fucks me hard...

So close, yet so far...

"I can't think clearly, Masters," she moaned. "I need you to fuck me! Please!"

Her voice had shame on it, like she kept convincing herself how wrong it was to masturbate for strangers. Then again, should I be the one to judge? Claricia and I have sex on camera for a living, like many other people in this business who also perform solo on the camera for money. Could it be him, then? Saul... was it? Would it be considered cheating if she is masturbating with two girls fucking for her on a video call?

When I put it like that, it sounds hot. She is masturbating for us while being in a relationship! The more I went over it, the more I wanted for her to cheat on Saul with us, so much so that Claricia fucked me with much ease...

She is definitely having doubts. I bet she is finding out that she is into girls too... maybe she is more into girls than guys... maybe she is a hundred percent into girls... I mean, Claricia is one of the many living proof that we can have dicks too, and fuck me, a cock is so much better in a woman's body than a man's!

I yelled when my girlfriend sank her teeth onto my neck. She pinched my nipples very hard as she increased the speed. The bittersweet sting got me so close that I felt myself at the brink of squirting. Judging by the way the stranger's body reacted, she was close too to squirting too... maybe for the first time!

"Cum inside me again!" I begged, until I couldn't resist it anymore. After one last thrust, my pussy exploded, yet Claricia kept it inside, filling me with her juices.

The viewers went crazy with the tips as they saw my juices leaking out, staining Claricia as she stayed inside. My ass got the hardest patterns on queue. The orgasm would've been shorter if it weren't for the stranger actually reaching hers shortly after mine begun. She pulled out her fingers, and a stream of liquid gushed out of her cunt with one intense moan. Then came another, and another, and another, as it weakened. I knew it was her first time!

"Fuuuuuuuuuck! That was so good, Masters!" she moaned.

Slowly, her body stopped trembling. She kept her cunt covered with one hand. My girlfriend pulled out, as I did my best to push some of her own cum onto her still hard dick. The stranger let out a sigh, almost as if she wanted to lick up the mess. I sat back down, and got to clean her cock with my mouth. I smiled, and used my girlfriend's phone to take a selfie from this moment.

Claricia blew a kiss to the camera, and sat back down next to me to chat, until the show was finally over, but the call never stopped.

Even after the stream ended, we never took off our masks. We asked the stranger if she wanted to meet us on the weekend, this time in real life. She put her crop top properly and, finally, hung up.

"Well, I guess that's it," I sighed. "Fuck, I really wanted to meet her, you know?"

Claricia was about to say something, but the phone buzzed. It was a text message from the mysterious girl. Maybe there's hope after all.