The Strap-on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His back arched and his legs shuddered as he cried out. I stopped my invasion. "Stretch around me sissy", I commanded slapping his ass to make his task harder.

I pushed on further up his boi hole, and he wriggled and squirmed all the way. Lube leaked out of his ass as I pushed in until I felt the base of my strap-on push against my pubic bone. It thrust upwards rubbing hard over my hood, and I gasped as it caught me just right. I stopped in a moment of ecstasy.

"What's the matter mistress?" my brother gargled still struggling to take the enormous phallus embedded in him.

"Silence!" I reprimanded with a squeeze of his balls making him cry out

"Sorry mistress," he blurted, sending a hand down to hold his cracked nuts.

I was surprised just how well my brother was trained, and it occurred to me he had seen a real mistress before. I slowly pulled back out of his ass and then pushed back in again. He retook the full length to the base of the strap-on, and once more it rubbed over my hood through down onto my clit.

I involuntary grunted to the pleasure on my pussy as brother grunted.

I couldn't let him know I was getting pleasure as I pounded him and so I quickened up the pace. I grunted to cover my girlie cries of ecstasy as the base of the strap-on hit my sweet spot again and again. I humped him, vigorously, enjoying the rubbing on my hood and the cries of submission from my sissy brother. I was getting dizzy from pleasure, and my inhibitions began fleeing. I looked down as I pushed my brother's stocking-clad legs further back. I viewed my cock pumping in and out of his ass, the lube leaking out. His cock was rock hard with its foreskin pulled right back.

Looking down, I saw the vibrating controls and stopped to take hold. I gingerly turned it on to vibrate one and felt a mild electric stroke across the base of the strap-on, stroking my pussy with long gliding passes. My brother reacted too, thankfully to hide my gasps of pleasure as the pulse stroked my pussy in long sweeping passes.

I began to fuck him again and with the electric caresses and the intermittent push against my hood and clit, I was starting to shiver.

I began to get light-headed, and my knees buckle with sensation.

"Sis?" My brother inquired from his prone position.

"Silence!" I managed to rasp, keeping up my pretence of control with a hefty hard thrust of my cock! He cried out as I quickened the pace of my fucking. He twisted and slithered as I managed to bite my lips to stop any inadvertent squeals from my own pleasure! My whole body was shaking in sensation, and I had to put his heavy legs over my shoulders as my quivering arms could hold them no more.

"Take it you, sissy bitch!" I yelled as I slapped his ass repeatedly to make him unaware of my delirium.

As I thrust into him, I could feel the cool of the air on my bedraggled saturated panties. My panties felt clammy between my legs, such was their waterlogged state. A bead of moisture meandered down my leg and against my better judgement, I turned the vibrator controls up to Two.

I cried out immediately as the base of the strap-on throbbed mercilessly on my clit. Induced by my reverie of the heavenly vibrations to my pussy, I grabbed my brother's cock and savagely wanked it.

My velvet glove was slipping and sliding up and down his rigid shaft. That with the hard fucking he was getting, and the vibrations had him bouncing and wriggling on the bed.

"Oh! Fuck Sis, you're going to make me cum!"

That should have been music to my ears, but all it did was make me realise I wanted a real cock in me and what better than my little brothers!"

I stopped humping him and turned the vibrator off. Without his anal reaming and the deadening of the vibrator, the only sound was me gasping for breath, leaning over him in a struggle to keep my own orgasm in check.

I gasped and took in deep breaths, and my brother rose from his prone position.

"What's the matter Mistress?" he asked with an air of sarcasm as I fought to keep myself from cuming.

"Oh, you didn't know about the vibrating pad?" He laughed quickly grabbing me by the wrists with one hand and then the controller.

"Let's see how you like number three!" He smirked and immediately the strap-on re-ignited my pussy!

"No!" I begged, struggling to get away from his throbbing tool.

"Is Sis going to cum?" he laughed as he dropped the controller and pushed the strap-on harder against my pulsing pussy.

"No, no, don't please!" I begged to try desperately to free my arm from his one holding hand.

"Sisters going to cum! He teased and sang, "Sisters going to cum!"

My head swam as I tried desperately to fight the pleasure in my pussy. "Sisters going to cum," he sang merrily.

"You bastard!" I gasped through the heavenly sensation.

My head in a spin and on the precipice of my orgasm I decide to go onto the attack and grab his cock. I wanked it furiously knowing he himself was close, but he had such a head start on me.

"Oh, Sis!" he sighed, "is that the best you can do?"

With that, he retook the controller and slowed the vibrations right down, catching me off guard.

The different sensation took me over the edge, "No, no, no!" I screamed as my dam broke!

"Yes, yes, yes," teased my brother.

"Let's see your cum face," he added for extra humiliation as wave upon wave flowed through my head.

"Oh, oh, oh," I let out struggling to contain the pulses in my pussy as I noticed his cock hardening in my hand.

"You bastard!" I giggled as I slowly came down and fell on the bed. With my head swimming in pleasure and my body limp and drained, I was in no position to stop my brother scrambling up and getting in between and spreading my legs.

"Would Mistress like me to fuck her?" he laughed as my breathing slowed.

"Oh, please!" I heard myself say and immediately he pushed into me. He was close himself, but he managed to stay on the long slow deep strokes. Taking me to the hilt.

"Oh, god!" I groaned as my juices were quickly gathering for another orgasm. His cock was a match for anyone at Uni, and his pumping immediately had me writhing as his balls slapped against me. He got up and threw each of my legs over my shoulders and quickened his humping.

The blood flooded my head and clit quickly, and I was on my way to my higher heaven for a second time.

"Take it bitch!" he scolded playfully, lifting my ass off the bed to spank it!

"I'm taking it. I'm taking it!" I cried out in surrender.

He gathered pace, and in my reverie, I sensed his cock swell ready to blow! This took me over the edge again as I lost consciousness in a sea of overwhelming pleasure. I blacked out momentarily.

I came down as the last of his seed was flowing into me, and he flopped down on top of me.

"Wow, Sis you're a brilliant fuck!" He gasped with joy. I was about to concur, and then I gained some sense.

"Its Mistress to you, my little worm!"

"Yes, mistress, sorry Mistress," he smiled and went along.

"I want you here dressed in your best panties and nightie, same time tomorrow!" I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," he declared.

I took a deep breath and smiled, maybe term break wouldn't be so bad after all.

12