The Strap-On

Story Info
Ramses can't dispel the myth of the size of the worm.
2.4k words
2.32
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramses ravished his wife with his little penis, pinning her down to the bed by her wrists and riding her back and forth at a speed unknown to rabbits, let alone men. He growled when he came, inside her, then stood up and admired his own muscles.

It was Christmas night, and the husband and wife had spent the afternoon trying not to overhear their lesbian daughter fucking her girlfriend in the upstairs guest room.

Janice didn't think Ramses had been turned on by his daughter in her lovemaking. It was his ego that drove him to prove, she thought, that he wasn't the only one in the house without needs. If anyone was going to fuck under his roof, it would be Ramses himself.

He slowed his humping to a stop and pulled out of her. He wiped his dick on the bedsheet then lay back and sighed heavily. He looked over. Janice was crying, silent tears spending themselves on her blushed cheeks.

"Is it Sam?"

"Yes," Janice said, choking back a sob. "I just can't believe my little Sam grew up to be a sex offender. I just think of him growing old alone, unforgiven. It makes me so sad. I gave him nothing but love for how many years? But it wasn't enough, was it?"

Nothing Ramses could say would soothe her. She lay in the dark of their bedroom, Christmas night, and cried herself to sleep.

She woke up with big purple bags under her eyes, with a craving for something her husband couldn't give her, for something she hadn't gotten in three months since Cody came and went in her life. She longed for a big ol' cock, to soothe her deep within.

Ramses was used to his wife masturbating in the morning, didn't think anything of it today, December 26th. She could daydream about all of Santa's elves, for all he cared. He was disturbed and irritated by presence of the large dildo she was fucking herself with, but he had long since lost that battle. In the end, he rode her when he wanted to, as any man who kept a housewife should.

He stormed back into his bedroom a minute later, saying, "Janice, there's someone here to see you."

"Whosoever could it be?"

"Do you remember Sam's friend Cody? He says he wanted to check up on you and the family."

"He always was a little sweetheart," she said, thinking to herself: and all you have to do is think of the devil...

"Honey, don't go too sweet on him. He's at that age, he might take you the wrong way."

"And what way would that be Ramses?"

"Look, if I catch you sitting in this boy's lap, you'll wish... I'm not even going to say it, but it won't be good for you, my dear."

"Oh my jealous husband."

"Look around. What piece of furniture have I not bought for you? What feature of your body have I not paid to get lifted or tightened? Consider yourself lucky that your only chore isn't such a bad one."

"But Ramses, my needs aren't being met!"

"What needs?! I feed you, clothe you, shelter you, give you hot and running water. You have a down comforter and Egyptian cotton sheets. What could you possibly need that I don't provide? And don't you dare say..."

"Ramses, you're one inch too long to be tiny. As it is you're just small. My pussy isn't the tight little spot it used to be before I pushed out three kids, you know."

"You're delusional to think the length counts for anything when it comes to performance."

"Says the man with the baby cock."

His face flared red, and he clenched his fists. He didn't hit her, though, just said, "You know how much I hate that...name. Tell me my cock is perfect; tell me right now!"

"I've got to answer the door."

She twisted on her nipples as she walked through the house to the front entrance, certain that they'd be perking out through her neglige, when she got there.

Cody noticed them right away, and Janice Jameson was well pleased. She ran her hand down Cody's crotch, feeling his hardening penis press back against the pressure of her hand. "You haven't forgot me," Janice said.

"I forgot just how hot of a MILF you are, Mrs. Jameson. I was only stopping by because I thought the holidays might be hard for you, the first Christmas without Sam. I just wanted you to know someone cares."

"That is just so sweet of you, Cody. I'm taking things one day at a time, and knowing that everything is going to be okay."

"I have a the same number, if you ever wanted to call."

"I'll be sure to keep you posted when I find out anything new about Sam's case."

"No offense, Mrs. Jameson, but don't bother."

"But why?"

"I care for you and your feelings and all, but I get the feeling Sam really isn't a good guy after all. I don't really think of him as a friend anymore. I just wanted to offer you my support, because you're such an amazing lady. You deserved so much better from Sam, I know it."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'll always love my Sam, no matter what. That's what mothers do. But I can see why you'd think he's not such a good guy. He probably is the bad guy everyone is saying he is," she started tearing up again.

Ramses had watched the whole five minute affair unfold, from his perch in an upstairs guest bedroom window. He had watched with apoplectic jealousy and rage as she grazed her hand against his private region. He was ready to storm down there and catch them in any act that transpired, but nothing more happened, and he was glad to see the young man walk away. It was the second best resolution behind beating him to a bloody pulp and leaving him to rot in the streets.

"I saw you rub on his cock," he accused, unable to withhold even for a minute.

"Whatever do you mean, Ramses? Nothing happened between us."

"I'm sure that nothing did, my dear. Besides you rubbing your hand on his junk, that is. Why don't you ever give me that kind of attention, surprise me once in a while?"

"Your little guy just doesn't do it for me, Ramses."

"Just so you know, we're having a house guest this evening. You're invited to all the festivities, but you're not allowed to be jealous of anything I do with her, understand? That would make you a hypocrite, right?"

"House guest? Festivities? Her?" she said, pondering the words. "Why would I be jealous?"

"Jacky is coming over after dinner tonight. The girl who went to Europe with Maggie back in high school? Jacky?"

"Oh, I know Jacky. 22-years-old. Perfect, glowing skin. A rack like a pair of fist gloves, dangling by their strings. She did the filming for Lisa's OnlyFans porno, except you don't know a thing about Lisa's OnlyFans page, do you Ramses?"

"I know a lot less than what you told me, and that's what matters to me. Don't forget table-top ass. I could set my beer on there."

"I deny your claim to be an ass-man, Ramses. You will forever be a tit guy in my book, long nurturing your forgotten longing to curl up against your mother's breast and find rest in those fleshy pillows. Your ego dictates that you'd be an ass-man, but I know you better than that, my love."

"Do you really want to play the game of who knows what about whom, my dear wife? Remember that day, three or four months ago, you went out to buy Maggie a birthday present? Tell me what I know about that day. I dare you."

"You know it was the first and last time with him."

"The second...and last."

"Are you spying on me?"

"I have the right to protect my assets, by whatever means I can employ."

"Your assets! Sick fucker. You don't own me."

"There's not a single cubic centimeter of your being that I haven't paid for at this point."

"You haven't paid for my SOUL!"

"Save it for the Pope, that lying cunt. I'm here to tell you I have eyes on you, always. When you go shopping is when I watch the video of you two. I've never heard you come like that, screaming like you can't quite get it all out in time. You can imagine how I felt when I saw him show up again today."

"Inferior?"

"Furious! I wanted to stomp his unsuspecting face into a curb and stuff that monstrous pecker into his broken mouth. I wanted you to beg me to have mercy on him, only so I could deny you."

"Ramses, you're doing it again!"

"So what?!"

"You're ranting again and saying things you are going to regret later."

"The only thing I'm going to regret is letting you go on living here after the infidelity you've shown me."

"So, what, you're going to counter my cheating with more cheating of your own?"

"No, my loving wife, tonight you and I are going to take a hot young woman into our bed, and we are going to bless her, edify her, downright initiate her into an affair that only a passionate couple could share.

"We're going to have a threesome, yay!
Call it what you will. Maybe she'll fuck me with a strap-on! I'm not going to get my hopes up yet. Are you sure you want to share her with me?"

"You are my wife! You're going to be here to help me dispel the myth of the size of the worm."

"Let me be straight with you. You don't have much, but you really know how to use what you got. Do you ever, when you're in the mood! But what you need to listen and learn is that sometimes, I simply need something bigger, to fill the void inside me."

"Some doubters will always doubt, it seems. But when I have Jacky begging me for more, that'll be proof enough that prowess forever surpasses strength."

* * *

Janice walked into her bedroom to find her husband, naked, clambering over the prostrate form of Jacky, also naked, and setting about to massage her whole body. He was lathering her up with hot oil, focusing his attention on her ass.

Janice walked up to the bed, tickled the bottom of Jacky's foot so that she jumped and looked back at her, flashing Janice a delicious grin. Janice started massaging her feet, while Ramses massaged her ass.
He pushed her cheeks up and caught glances of her labial lips, which seemed to be pursed in anticipation. His short prick rose to a sharp point.

Janice observed that if it was Cody, his dick would already rest pressed against the back of Jacky's vag. Instead, it hovered there, a dagger, so far to go to touch the babe's flesh. Only Janice could appreciate the comedy of Ramses taking his shaft in two fingers and pointing its way to the entrance of her vag, getting there and struggling with two fingers of his other hand to stretch her open, clumsily pressing against the skin around her pussy, until he finally pressed his way and popped right inside. Jacky flexed her hips back and lifted up her butt to give him a better line of access. Ramses couldn't really tease the moment of penetration with as few inches as he had to work with, so he rode her from above and behind her. The feeling of his small shaft rocking inside her was pleasant and relaxing. Drool drained out her mouth onto the bedding.

Janice got onto the bed, wearing a 12" strap-on around her waist. She shoved Ramses off of Jacky, then turned the girl over to face her, before she penetrated her from above. Jacky cooed and awwwed, as the lubed-up prosthetic opened her up in deeper ways than Ramses was capable of.

"Gimme that," Ramses butted in, wrenching the strap-on from his wife and strapping it on himself. His own penis was dwarfed by the enormity of the rubber dong. He got behind his wife and fucked her from behind, on her hands and knees.

Jacky lay on her back beneath them, watching.

"Oh Ramses, you're so big. I love it, Ramses, the way you touch me so deep inside. Fuck me harder, husband. I've never felt you so far inside me. It really feels like the first time!"

Janice was well on her way to coming when Ramses' ego came into play, and he took the dildo out, shoved his prick back inside. He went at her with everything he had, but he only touched her shallow, and she started to cry out, "Why'd you stop, Ramses? Why'd you stop?"

His humiliation was complete. Rage crept inside him and overtook him, like the opposite of an orgasm. His penis shrivelled up to a sad, soft inch. Like some kind of ironic joke, Janice mused.

Now, the motherly instinct kicked in, and Janice felt the need to get Jacky out of there, before Ramses did something he'd later regret.

Wherever he was now psychologically, it went far beyond the simple anger that was a common response to embarrassment. He was in a nearly catatonic state, staring transfixedly up at the spinning ceiling fan, while he grabbed his head by the temples, then released it, grabbed it, then released it, again and again.

She walked Jacky out from the room where her husband seemed to have totally left his body behind. They didn't dare stick around to gather their clothes. Janice found a jogging suit in her wardrobe for Jacky to wear out into the world.

"Is he always like that?" Jacky asked, nonplussed.

"I'm sorry if he had you fooled, young one. He had me fooled once too."

"Is he going to be okay?"

"This time, only time will tell. I really don't know."

"Mrs. Jameson," Jacky said, with a wink, "you could do so much better!"

Good wife that she was, she nursed Ramses back to his health and sanity without letting any of the whole affair go public. He continued to owe everything he had to her, without ever suspecting it.