The Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Companies hate when people put false information on employment applications, but by disclosing that, she made sure to cover herself when her true identity was revealed. So neither she nor I would be in hot water over her hiring. At any rate, we had the day off to deal with everything related to John Stevens. The attorney prepared the docs for the restraining orders and we discussed it all.

John's hearing was set for 2:00pm, so we broke for lunch before heading to the courtroom. Our attorney had talked with the assistant DA who was handling the case and we agreed that we wanted John in jail as long as possible. John's attorney was fighting tooth and nail and would not even consider any sort of plea deal. He wanted nothing worse than probation, and preferably not even that.

The attorneys made their pitches to the judge when we got to court. You'd think John was quite innocent of any wrong doing from the way his attorney spoke.

"Your honor, the defendant is a respected member of his community and a well liked small businessman. He was trying to get his step daughter to return home when things escalated. The woman who the girl was staying with got physical and the defendant responded in kind. This should never have resulted in any charges against him. Then another woman attacked him and he reacted, not realizing she was an off duty police officer."

"Your honor, we have the police officer, the step daughter, and the other woman who have all made statements on record that refute that. The defendant attacked Miss Parker without provocation. The police officer clearly identified herself and had a badge visible, and he attacked her before being tased."

"We don't know why these three women are making these accusations, but Mr. Stevens needs to be released on bail to attend to his business until we can resolve this in a trial."

"Your honor, Miss Parker and Miss Martin have both requested restraining orders against Mr. Stevens and are fearful of his actions if he is released."

The judge, who was an older man, looked sympathetically at John before speaking. "I'll set bail at $100,000 and I'll grant the restraining orders, which should suffice to protect these women, assuming that's really necessary."

There was a smirk on John's face after the judge spoke, and we left the courtroom quickly. Both the DA and our attorney assured us that the case against John was solid enough that he should spend time in jail. We'd just have to wait until the trial and hope he did nothing stupid in the meantime.

Alissa and I went back home and just tried to relax as much as possible under the circumstances. He now knew where Alissa was and he'd already shown that he was ready to be violent to get what he wanted. We had visits from police officers to make sure we were okay. Carrie came by before she started her shift and told us that they were trying to keep an eye on us.

There was another knock at the door, but with the folks checking on us, that had become routine. I opened the door to see John standing there with a nasty smile on his face. Before I could react he stepped inside and closed the door.

"Your little cop friend has gone off to work, so she's not here to protect you this time>"

"Do you think you can get away with this? There's restraining orders against you."

"That's why I've got a lawyer -- to handle shit like that. Now you're going to pay for the grief you've caused me."

Last time he caught me by surprise. This time I was ready. When I was younger, my brother studied karate, and my parents encouraged me to go as well. My brother became a black belt, though I never got that far. Now it all came back to me. John swung at me, and I blocked it out of the way and counter punched. I bloodied his nose, which both surprised and angered him.

He tried hitting me again and I ducked it and kicked him. From the sound, the feel, and his expression, I could tell I broke at least one rib. Now instead of trying to hit me, he charged at me, with arms flailing. I side stepped but couldn't wholly escape it, and he managed to hit me. As he passed, I kicked him again, sending him head first into the wall.

He lay there stunned for a few seconds before getting up on shaky legs. He looked at me and now I could see some fear in his eyes. Alissa was off to one side talking on the phone. Instead of charging me, he lunged towards her. I kicked him before he could get to her, breaking more ribs and knocking him off his feet. Before he could get up, I kicked him in the head, and this time he stayed down.

I walked over to Alissa, who was shaking and looked like she was about to collapse. I held her tight as two police burst through the door. They walked over to John, then looked at us and smiled.

"Gee, I guess you didn't really need us after all."

"Of course we do. We need you to haul that piece of shit out of here."

"With pleasure."

John seemed to be thoroughly out, so they called an EMT to take him to the hospital, in cuffs and escorted by police. We later heard John had called his lawyer and told him that Alissa had called him asking him to get her away from me. That was how he was planning to justify what he did, probably figuring that he could coerce Alissa into saying that was true.

We had officers talk to us at length about what happened. As before, they took Alissa to another room so they could get two separate statements. They seemed surprised that I'd been able to kick John's ass, but Alissa was surprised also. She had actually been talking to the police dispatch when he lunged at her. She made it clear that she had no intention of ever going anywhere with John.

After the officers left, we sat, almost in shock over what happened. Carrie dropped by to update us further. They had taken John to the hospital to be treated. At one point they had to remove the cuffs for something they were doing. When they did, John charged forward knocking down a doctor, a nurse, and a police officer, before another officer tased him, causing him to hit his head as he fell.

They immediately cuffed him again and made sure the doctor, nurse, and officer were okay before they even looked at John. They put him on a gurney and moved him to a room where they could check him out more thoroughly. Pretty quickly, he stopped breathing and his heart stopped and they tried to restart both but failed.

Between my earlier kick and that hit, it had caused a blood vessel to burst in his head, which killed him. Carrie said there would be a complete investigation, but that it had happened in a room with video cameras which caught the whole thing. The doctor and nurse gave statements that John was clearly violent and that tasing was quite reasonable under the circumstances.

Alissa cried at the news. She had wanted to get away from him, but didn't want him dead. I held her again, as she cried over all that happened. It was sad that he had died, but now at least Alissa was safe from him forever. For my part, until that incident with John, I'd never struck a person in anger. I felt as bad about it as I'd ever felt about anything, to know that perhaps I'd contributed to his death.

We cried together until it was time for bed. We went in the bedroom together, and began to change. Alissa had taken off all her clothes and not put on a nightshirt when she came up behind me and put her arms around me. At the point, I was in bra and panties, and I felt her kiss my neck and run her hands up my tummy to the underside of my boobs.

I was turned on though still a little in shock. She pulled slightly away and unhooked my bra then eased it off me. I felt her nipples against my back as she reached back around to gently fondle my titties. She turned me around and kissed me while holding my back with one hand and toying with my nipple with the other.

I had held off because I didn't think loving her was right, but at that instant, I knew it was right and that it was what both of us wanted. I held her and reached up for her breast as we continued to kiss. I could hear her moan as I stroked her mammary. We stood kissing and it felt like time itself stopped. Then Alissa maneuvered us over to the bed.

She eased me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I was the lesbian and the older woman, but she seemed to be taking the lead in all this, and somehow I was happy. I'd been half afraid that if I made love to her, she'd have second thoughts and run away. What we were doing was clearly what she wanted. That didn't mean it would be forever, but neither was it likely to be immediately regretted.

I reveled in her kisses as we stroked each other's bodies. Besides the hand I had teasing her melons, I had my other hand kneading her ass. I loved the feel of her butt in my hand as I worked over her gluteus. As much as we both seemed to enjoy all this she began to slide down my body to my bosom. I felt her lips close on m ever hardening nipple as she began to kiss and suck on it.

Okay, I'd had several women give this sort of attention to my boobs. I won't say Alissa was more skilled than they were, but there was still something special about having her suck on my teats. They were certainly as hard as I've ever felt them and she seemed to appreciate being able to love me this way. I could feel a heat rising through my body as she licked and kissed all around my mammaries.

I stroked her head and let her give me pleasure. As I was nearing an orgasm, she moved further south to my love nest. Not much of a next to tell the truth, since I've shaved it down to a landing strip above. I found a few women who preferred not to have to deal with a mass of pubic hair. I felt her breath against my nether lips before her tongue ever touched me.

She licked up the center of my slit and I felt a small orgasm run through me. She continued, getting her tongue deeper into me with each pass. Soon my clit emerged from its hiding place and she gave that the attention it so richly desired. Was Alissa the greatest lover I'd known? No, but it felt like there was genuine affection in what she did, not just pleasuring for its own sake.

I felt myself lifting my hips to get ever closer to her mouth, not that she was ever far away. As I did, she slipped her hands under my ass holding me tight to her. I felt like her mouth and my quim were almost one, and I wanted it that way. The minor orgasm I'd had before was quickly far surpassed by a wave of pleasure that utterly overwhelmed me.

I think even my toes and finger tips took part in that ecstasy. As I came down from that, Alissa moved back up my body and kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips and wanted nothing more than to taste her. She lay on me as we kissed for some time before I moved her off me, onto her back beside me and began my assault on her.

I began by kissing her lips, then kissed my way over to her ear, and gently nipped her earlobe. I kissed my way down her neck and to her breasts. I decided to tease her some and kissed all around one tit, slowly working my way from the edge to her luscious nipple. I first sucked on that nipple, then bit it lightly. She shrieked, then moaned and stroked my hair and pulled me closer.

As I teased that boob, I reached up to stroke the other one. As much as I liked kissing the one tit, I also very much liked caressing the other one. Alissa seemed to like it as well, and I was half afraid that her moans would disturb the neighbors, but there was no way I was going to stifle her. I enjoyed making her moan as much as she enjoyed my ministrations.

After a while, I decided I'd better switch before I left her breasts too tender. I kissed the titty I'd been stroking, and stroked the other one. I felt her squirming under me as I continued to attack her bosoms. She appeared to reach her first orgasm as I enjoyed sucking on her love mounds. She almost seemed to have a seizure under me, though it was a seizure of pleasure.

I kissed my way further down, pausing to tease her navel with my tongue, which made her giggle. That giggle made me feel good and I proceeded down to her completely shaved snatch. Her labia were wet and puffy and more than ready for the attention. I blew across them, which made Alissa moan and lift her hips off the bed toward my mouth.

I acceded to her unspoken request by placing a kiss in the middle of her sweet pussy. She sighed and I began to lick her from bottom to top. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could manage, while inhaling her aroma and tasting her sweetness. I kept licking her, paying more and more attention to her clit as it seemed to seek my lips and tongue.

I've gone down on other women and had them go down on me. The longer I continued, the more special Alissa felt. I was hoping this really was something serious, because I wanted to get drunk on her juices every night, if possible. I licked her through at least two more orgasms before she begged me to stop.

I moved up the bed to lie beside her, then turned her to face me and we kissed. I know she could taste herself on my lips as I'd tasted myself on hers. That seemed to enflame her and she almost attacked me with her kissing. Finally we slowed down and she put her head on my shoulder. I pulled covers over us and we drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

.......................................................................................

The next morning we got up to go to work. It was almost an escape from the turmoil of the previous day. We did shower together, though we didn't have a lot of time for any fun. We dressed and went to the office. Alissa updated them on what had happened and they were wiling to let us both have a few days off, but we needed a comparative escape.

She asked them to change her name to Alissa on employment docs, but had them leave Parker as her last name. I found that interesting, as it implied a desire perhaps for an even closer relationship between us. We met at lunch, but didn't worry about appearing to be cousins. Instead we kissed and held hands. She had spread word in her department that we weren't really cousins, but were lovers.

I hadn't said anything, but word spread pretty quickly through the company. Late in the day, we got a call, asking for more statements about the altercation with John. Alissa also got a call from another attorney. When John had prepared a will, he'd made Alissa's mother his heir, but with Alissa as a contingent beneficiary.

John was majority owner of a sporting goods store, which now would belong to Alissa. The lawyer said the other owners were interested in buying her out and presented their offer of half a million for John's share. I'd probably just have accepted, but Alissa countered asking for a million. Eventually she ended up settling for about three quarters of a million.

She also got his car and house, and she immediately put the house on the market. She had no desire to move back there, even if John was gone. John had a fully paid for, tricked out SUV, which Alissa traded in for a brand new hybrid sedan. She now had her own wheels and didn't have to rely on me or hide who she was any longer.

She really wanted to get an education, and there was a state university in town. She applied and was accepted, but kept working until the semester started. We are still lovers and will remain so. We've talked about marriage, but she wants to wait until she is 21, so we settle for being engaged until then. She did file to have her last name legally changed to mine, even before then.

When I saw a bedraggled young woman walking beside that lonely country road, I'd never have imagined it could end up as it did. I'm happy though as is Alissa, and we plan to be together for a long time to come.