The Stretch Sorority Ch. 03

Story Info
Let down. Finds a teacher. Fisted.
7.7k words
4.67
44.8k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat put a key into the door and turned the handle, pushing it forward and letting us walk inside. I looked around the room and couldn't believe what was there, all I could say was, "holy shit!"

-----------------------

My head turned left and right as my eyes tried to take in everything I was seeing. It was a room that contained everything anyone's darkest desires could need. My heart started to pump in my chest, it felt weird being there, everything thing I'd ever dreamt of was now within arms reach.

The room was laid out much like the main room, tables in the middle, shelves around the outside. The difference was these tables weren't for working, they we obviously for sex, people to lay on and get fucked in unimaginable ways. I could feel my pussy start to moisten almost immediately. The shelves surrounding the room had everything you could think of, and probably even more. My eyes immediately stared at the back shelf, transfixed on the long line of dildos sitting there. These weren't like the toys in the first room, these were bigger, much bigger. Some of them were a little larger than Emily and I had used, but others were simply massive. I walked over to take a closer look, and on my way there I looked at the other shelves. Drugs were laid out in small packages, weed, cocaine, and pills that I had no idea what they would do, it made my mind spin to think of the girls I knew here using any of them. I passed a door to a washroom, I peeked inside and saw a marble room with a large shower with triple shower heads.

As I got closer to the back shelves I started to get a better look at the toys on display. They grew in size like the other room, but this time the smallest one was the size of the largest one before. There were all kinds of different styles, simple pink, black and white ones, and then others that looked like alien cocks, it was surreal seeing all of the different colours and textures available. I wanted to reach down and start rubbing my cunt right there, but I held off, trying to focus on exploring instead. The size of the toys kept increasing as I walked along the wall, there were thick toys that were a couple of inches wide and a foot long, but that was just the beginning, soon they were three, then four, then five inches wide, each toy with a little placard in front explaining the size. I felt Emily come up beside me and I looked up at her and I could see the look on her face, she was just as amazed and turned on as me, there was no denying her pussy soaking too.

We moved a little further, looking closely at each dildo infront of us. There were toys that were shaped like fists, some with a full arm, others with just the hand portion, some with fingers pointing, some clenched. There were toys with two hands together, and even three hands together, and they just kept increasing in size and length. I was amazed as they kept growing, six, seven, eight inches wide, one, two, three feet long. Some thin and extremely long, others were shorter but so wide I couldn't imagine anyone being about to take it. My hands reached out and started to instinctively stroke the dildos as they stood in front of me, my mouth almost drooling.

Finally the long row of dildos ended and our eyes landed on a group of butt plugs, again starting smaller and growing to huge sizes. There were different colours and materials as well, some with ridges, and some smooth, but all of them looked amazing, and I couldn't wait to try them out. Beside the plugs were containers of lube up and down the wall, ready to take at anytime, and beside the lube was a line of thin metal rods that gradually grew in size, I read the placard below them and saw "sounding rods" and I knew right away my darkest desire of being a four hole whore was something I just might be able to achieve.

I blushed deeply as I looked at the rods, and then turned to look at the rest of the room. It was just so overwhelming, seeing everything available to me, and knowing, after years of just dreaming, my desires might finally be possible, I might finally be able to do what I always wanted to do, I might finally be able to be what I always wanted to be. The emotions I was feeling were amazing, I felt a relief that I hadn't felt before, and an excitement that I couldn't contain. Being so far from home allowed me to not worry about the judgement, and only focus on me, and what I wanted. And now I was standing in a room, with people, that would allow me to be me. I smiled and reached towards Emily, pulling her into me and giving her a kiss.

"So, I'm taking it you two like this room?" Kat spoke up with a little chuckle.

I turned towards her, "Uh, ya, this is fucking amazing!"

"Well I'm glad you like it, but I actually have one other thing for you," Kat stepped closer and reached out her hand. Inside were two platinum credit cards. Emily and I both took one confused.

"Uhhhh what are these?" Emily asked.

"Well, now that you are full members you get an added bonus. Each member gets a credit card with $1000 to spend per month. It can be on food, books, clothes or whatever you want."

Emily and I looked at each other shocked.

"Oh... well... thanks... but why?" I asked, still confused.

"Because in order to stretch yourself you need to have everything you need, and not have to worry about other things that could distract you, so this is how we help you do that. We really do want you to have everything you need to reach your full potential."

It took a minute for everything to sink in before I could say anything, "Wow... this is so amazing... thanks Kat!" I moved in and gave her a hug. I felt her hands roam down my body and lightly graze my ass.

"No problem girls, we just want you to be happy," Kat paused for a second, "well I should be leaving, so I will leave you two here to explore."

And with that Kat was gone, but it also made me snap back to reality a little and wonder what time it was. I looked at my phone and realized I only had 20 minutes until my first class. "FUCK, I need to go Emily!" I said with a whine.

Emily smiled at me, "that's OK babe, we will have plenty of time to explore later on. Oh actually, do you want to go to the mall after classes today? Maybe try out this new card?"

I didn't really have time to think about it as I was in such a rush so I just answered with a quick "sure".

----------------------------

My day at school was very difficult. Not because of the work or the classes but because it was almost impossible to concentrate on anything. My mind just kept racing back to the room, the toys, the tables, the drugs. I wanted it all, I wanted to stretch my holes out and cum like never before, but instead I was stuck here, learning about who knows what. I sat there in my jeans and sweater trying as hard as I could to focus on the professor, to keep my mind off my pussy and ass, but I just couldn't do it, I couldn't stop my horniness from growing. My cunt was soaking wet and I was getting worried that a wet patch would start to show through my jeans.

I excused myself from the class, leaving my books there, and walking quickly to the washroom. I found a stall in the back, locked the door and quickly pushed down my jeans and panties exposing my wet pussy to the air. My hand immediately went to work, rubbing my clit and within moments I could feel an orgasm coming. I was so turned on that everything was happening so quickly. The more turned on I get, the more I'm willing to do. My hand kept rubbing my clit, slowing a little, letting the sensations run through my body, feeling every tingle as I reacted. My ass scooted down on the toilet seat and I pushed my jeans down to my ankles.

I knew the time was ticking by and the professor was going to start wondering where I was, but I just didn't care, what I was doing, working myself to cumming, was more important, at that moment it was more important than anything else. My other hand came down and I pushed three fingers into my cunt right away. My hole was stretched out enough from my time with Emily that three fingers was my new minimum. "I'm such a slut," I mumbled to myself when I thought about that fact. Anything less than three fingers wasn't even worth my time, my whore hole was only interested in being stretched out.

I kept fucking my cunt with my fingers and rubbing my clit as I got closer and closer to cumming. I heard the door open to the washroom and someone walk in but I was too close to cumming, I couldn't stop myself anymore. My fingers were pushed knuckle deep into my hole as I started to spasm, my cunt contracting around my fingers, squeezing them tight, "OH FUCK," I said too loudly, my head falling back against the wall. I didn't know if the other person heard me, they must have, but I didn't care.

I sat there for a few moments, catching my breath, trying to compose myself, my mind racing. I moved to change my life, to be someone different, and instead I was becoming more of a slut then I had ever been. Getting off in the school bathroom was not something I had planned, but now, sitting here, it somehow felt right. My mind was finally realizing that trying to change wasn't me, I was this person, the one sitting here in the washroom, her pussy still exposed, having just cum while someone else was listening. It felt amazing, and I wanted more.

After cleaning myself up I returned to my class. The professor gave me a not great glance as he continued with his course. Looking at my phone I realized I missed 20 minutes which was more than I planned. As the class continued I tried to focus on the course material, but again I was failing and before I knew it my pussy was dripping wet again. The day really did become harder and harder.

Finally my classes ended and I texted Emily to see what the plan was for the shopping she wanted to do. Apparently the credit card was burning a hole in her pocket.

Me: Hey, still want to go shopping?

Emily: Ya of course! Are you ready to go now?

Me: Ya, I just finished class

Emily: I'll meet you at the mall in 30mins, OK?

Me: Ya sounds good see you soon

The mall was half way from the house and the school so it made sense to meet there, even though walking by myself in my current turned on state wasn't my first choice. I needed a distraction, I needed something to keep my mind off the pleasure that my pussy was feeling every step that I took. All I could think about was the room back at the house, the toys, the plugs, the drugs, I wanted to try everything, I wanted to get stretched out like no one else. I could feel my holes hanging open, not being physically able to close again, just being a wide open whore. My heart started to beat faster as I thought about it, about how humiliating it would be, but how slutty it would be at the sametime.

I could see the mall ahead of me and I spotted a bench where I could wait for Emily. I sat down and opened my phone texting her that I was there. My mind wandered again, thinking about getting back to the house, exploring the rooms, and shoving my holes full of toys. Minutes passed by, and soon it had been half an hour since I had texted. I texted her again.

Me: Emily are you still coming?

I was starting to get a little worried and a lot annoyed, maybe it should have been the other way around. Where was she? If she was going to be late that was fine, but she could at least tell me that. I decided to wait a little longer, checking my phone far too often for an update on the time, and if there were any messages from Emily. I saw other people walk in and out of the mall, yet I continued just to sit there. My rage increasing.

After an hour of waiting I gave up, there was no way I was going to wait any longer. I texted Emily a quick passive aggressive message, "I'm leaving", and headed back to the house. My mind had switched from being extremely horny to being extremely annoyed. Emily was my one friend I had made here so far, and she was already letting me down.

I got back to the house and quickly walked up to my room, I didn't want to even check on Emily, maybe I was being childish, and I was a little worried that something had happened to her, but my annoyance overruled everything, I wasn't even thinking about stretching my holes anymore unfortunately. After a while of stewing in my own anger and finally starting to calm down, I had to go to the washroom, I opened the door and immediately heard moaning coming from Emily's room and my anger grew again. "She fucking blew me off to have sex?" I said out loud as I sat on the toilet. I tried to rationalize why she would do it, why she couldn't have at least texted me to let me know.

Back in my room I tried to think about other things, I did some school work, I watched a movie, I even watched some porn to try to get turned on again, but I just kept thinking of how Emily let me down. Eventually I decided to head down to the room in the basement and take a look around. I walked in and took a look at all of the toys again, touching them, trying to imagine what they would feel like inside of me. I picked up one that was shaped like a fist and inspected it, deciding to bring it back to my room to try it out. I had loved when Emily fisted me, but I found it hard to do myself, so I had hoped that the toy would help.

Back in my room I stripped out of my clothes and started to use the toy, but the angle was just always awkward. I tried to sit on it, I tried laying on my back, I even tried doing it in doggy, but each time it just didn't quite work, I couldn't get the fist into my pussy no matter how hard I tried. "FUCK!" I said finally falling on my bed, fist beside me, exhausted and annoyed. I needed help, not only physically, but also emotionally. I needed to feel like an extreme slut to get turned on enough to stretch my holes, and I needed someone to push me, to stretch me. I thought Emily was going to be that person, but now I wasn't so sure. I rubbed my clit until I had a completely underwhelming orgasm.

A shower, pajamas, tv and sleep was next on my agenda. As I walked into the bathroom again I heard loud moaning still coming from Emily's room. Was she fucking the same guy? A different guy? It was hard to know, but it just pissed me off more. The shower felt good and helped me relax which was nice. I put on a pair of short pajama shorts and a hoodie and realized I was feeling hungry so I headed downstairs to the kitchen, saying "hi" to any of the girls I ran into and quickly made myself a grilled cheese and brought it back up to my room. The next two hours were spent eating and watching some TV while I relaxed on my bed and tried to forget about things. Soon after I fell asleep, hoping that the next day would be better.

----------------

"Julie" I heard being whispered in my ear.

"Julieeeee" I heard another whisper, this time accompanied by a gentle rocking. My eyes groggily opened to see Emily sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What the fuck time is it?" I said right away, looking over at my clock and seeing 2am in bright orange numbers.

"Sorry... I just needed to talk to you," Emily said still in a whispered tone which I appreciated.

I pushed myself up on my shoulders and looked at her, "what do you want?"

She looked at me with eyes begging for forgiveness, "I just want to say I'm sorry."

My anger stirred back up, "ya, well, I waited for you for an hour and texted you and I never heard anything... that was pretty fucked up."

"I know... I know... I just... met someone and..." Emily started before I cut her off.

"Ya, I know what happened, I could hear you loud and clear... you picked a guy over me... I got it..." I didn't want her to think I was OK with any of this.

"Julie... I know... it wasn't right... but..."

"Yes...?" I was willing to listen, but not without some attitude.

"Well, remember how we said what we wanted to be? Truly wanted to be? And I wanted to be a huge slut basically?" Emily said with a little more excitement in her voice.

"Uh... ya?" I said back.

"Well, I met this guy and I asked him if he wanted to fuck, and of course he did, and it all just happened so fast, and I got carried away and forgot to text you... I am SO sorry!"

I took a second to contemplate what she just told me. She didn't text because she was doing what she truly desired. Isn't that the whole point of being here? But at the sametime she could have texted me, she should have texted me.

"Emily... I mean... I'm glad that you got to do what you wanted to do, being a slut and cumming and all that, I'm happy for you... but... you should have texted me, I was just sitting there waiting for you..."

"I know... you're 100% right... but can you forgive me?" Emily asked with a smile, obviously hoping to persuade me with it.

A moment passed before I spoke again, "ya, of course I forgive you... but I really need to sleep now... OK?" It was not a completely convincing statement and that was what I was going for. I forgave her to a point, but I was still angry and didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"OK Julie... sorry again... maybe we can do something tomorrow?" Emily said while slowly walking out of my room.

"We'll see..." I answered, closing my eyes.

-------------------

The next two weeks didn't improve too much. I went to my classes as usual, talked to Emily a little bit, and tried to stretch my holes occasionally without any real progress. The tension between Emily and me was still there and it meant no fuck sessions between the two of us. I knew she was having plenty of them though because there was constant fuck sounds coming from her room. I was definitely watching TV much louder than I used too. It sucked that we still had the awkward distance between us, and I hoped it would change, but I wasn't sure it would, I wasn't sure of much anymore.

When I moved into the sorority everything looked like it was going to be great, school, social life, and even being a stretched out whore, but now almost nothing was what I thought. I spent some time with the other girls in the house, but none of us were close. I struggled to really get to a place where I could stretch myself like I wanted, and that might have been the most depressing part of the whole situation. All I could do was go to class, keep positive, and hope that things turned around. Luckily I didn't have to wait long.

I was about to pack up my things and leave my regular English class when I heard Professor White call up to me and ask me to stay after class. I almost missed it because I didn't expect it to happen. I put my things in my bag and walked down the steps to the front of the class after everyone else had left.

"Professor... you wanted to see me?" I asked quietly as she was in discussions with her teaching assistant.

"Yes... just one moment," Professor White said

I took a step back and waited, my mind wondering what I could possibly be needed for, and my eyes wandering. Ms. White was much more attractive than I recalled, maybe because I never really spent the time to look. I think she was in her late thirties, maybe early forties and definitely looked after herself. She was dressed mostly in black, heels, stockings and tight knee length skirt, and a dark blue sweater on top, professional, but still with a little bit of fun too. I couldn't remember if she always dressed like that or not. These were the thoughts I had while I waited. Her assistant whose name I couldn't remember was extremely beautiful. She was very tall, maybe even over six feet, and skinny. Her arms and legs seemed to go on forever, I thought she could have been a model. I saw some bare ankles by her flat shoes, but the rest of her was covered up by a long dress. I wondered what she looked like underneath it.

My trance was broken when I heard my name called again.

"Ms. McIntosh?" I heard Ms. White say.