The Stretch Sorority Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie continues to get stretched, and loves it.
7.6k words
4.66
49.8k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely rested. I don't know what time I went to sleep but I felt like I had never slept that well before. Suddenly I felt like a new woman. Refreshed, confident, and with a clear plan on how to achieve my goals.

As I got out of bed I almost fell over, immediately tripping on the bags of clothes that Megan had picked out the day before. I was a little nervous to look at them, I had no idea what kind of clothes Erica liked, and what she would expect me to wear, but first I needed to shower and really wake up.

The water washed away any sleepiness that was left, making me feel even more alive and ready to tackle the day. I listened closely to Emily's door, wondering if she had another guy in there, wondering if she was sleeping, wondering if she was thinking of me, but after a moment I heard nothing and decided to let it be.

Back in my room with the towel wrapped around me I walked to my bedside table and looked at my phone, a message from Megan was front and center.

Message: Erica would like to see you at 5pm today in her office. Make sure you're ready. See you there!

My heart started to beat faster right away. I didn't think I would be called into action so soon. I thought I'd have a day to recover from all of the new information, from being fist fucked into oblivion publicly by Megan, just a day to get my bearings again. But apparently that was not the plan.

I lifted up the bags of clothes and poured them out onto the bed. The pile was much larger than I expected. Everything from jeans to skirts to bras and panties to sweaters to socks and shirts were available to me. I thought back to the day before and wondered when Megan had time to buy all of this.

Looking at my clock I didn't have much time to get ready so I started to just pick things at random. They were all approved so I assumed it would be OK. I slipped on a pair of light blue panties. They were tighter than I would normally wear, but I managed. Next I put on a pair of ankle socks which I thought was weird to be included. I dug out a pink bralette from the pile and pulled it over my head and over my chest. It acted more like a sports bra, it was so tight. I started to wonder, was Megan just really bad at knowing my size, or was this on purpose, did Erica want me like this? Did she want me skinnier or just uncomfortable?

Next came a pink t-shirt which I again pulled over my head into place. It was tight and short, showing off most of my midriff and was pulled tight against my chest, contouring to my curves. I looked at myself in the mirror and immediately felt turned on. Seeing the tight top seemed to reveal me to myself, something about seeing it pulled tight against my chest, not leaving anything to imagination about my size, it just felt hot.

Finally I grabbed a pair of jeans. I didn't look at the size, I just knew they were going to be tight. One leg at a time went in, I started to pull them up, I could feel the material start to squeeze against my skin as I did, I got them up to my ass without too much issue, but getting them up to my waist seemed like it was going to require a lot more work. I started to jump around, I lied on the bed, I tugged and pulled and forced myself into them. They were skin tight. My legs were straining against the material. It was at that point I realized I should have worn a skirt. I wasn't fat, no one would call me fat, but I wasn't this skinny either. Finally with one last tug I got them all the way up. I pulled the button across as hard as I could, straining my muscles, until I got it closed. Next came the zipper and a deep breath. I was in. I was dressed. I was not comfortable. My eyes gazed into the mirror, I could see my stomach hang over the jeans a little. It wasn't the most flattering look, but something about it turned me on even more. The feeling of knowing I was doing this for someone, for something, it wasn't completely my choice to wear this. I was doing it for Erica, I was doing it for Megan, and I was doing it for my holes.

It wasn't easy to walk. Each step made me have to force the jeans to move a little. But at the sametime the more I moved the easier it got, even if that wasn't much. Classes were harder than usual as well, not because of the course material, but because I was finding it hard to breath. Why was I doing this again? Why was I torturing myself like this? My mind would try to convince me to give up, but then I thought back to Erica and Megan and what they were going to help me achieve. I had to keep going, I couldn't give up now.

I got some stares during the day. I don't think people knew me well enough to notice I was dressed differently, I think the stares were just simply because of the way I was dressed. My top was so tight it looked 10 sizes too small, my jeans were almost painted on. The eyes on me, them looking at me, humiliating me with their stares, it all made me more turned on, it all made me want to do it more. Why was I like this?

Finally the day was coming to an end and my meeting with Erica and Megan was coming closer. I walked to the office and waited outside on a seat. It was 4:30pm, 30mins to go, 30 minutes until letting Erica do whatever she wanted to do to me. I was nervous, I was excited, I couldn't wait. The time ticked by slowly, I was tapping my foot on the ground, looking through my phone endlessly, 4:35, 4:40, 4:45. I heard some steps coming down the hall and looked around the corner to see who it was. Thankfully it was Megan.

"Hey Julie!" she said as soon as she saw me, "you're early."

She looked amazing as usual, tight jeans like mine but they actually fit her, heels lifting her up even higher, and a sweater that hid how tiny she really was. I wanted her right then and there.

"Hey Megan... ya... I didn't want to go home and come back again, so I've just been waiting," I said with a smile.

"Well, you might as well come in while you wait," Megan opened the door to the office and walked in, "are you excited?"

I followed her into the office, my jeans seeming to have fused to my legs, "yes, super excited actually... I've been waiting for this," I paused, "actually I'm also a little nervous... I have no idea what's going to happen."

Megan put her things down on her desk and pulled out a chair for me to sit on, "oh, don't worry, nothing bad will happen, remember this is supposed to be fun. Erica just wants to see where things sit currently, you know, how advanced you are."

"Well... I can tell you that I'm not that advanced," I said looking a little sheepishly.

"First of all that's not really true, you took my fist like an eager little slut yesterday," Megan laughed.

I smiled back starting to feel a little more relaxed, but it was hard with the constricting clothes on.

"It looks like you're a little uncomfortable there," Megan started, "I guess the clothes are a little tight? Well don't worry eventually they will fit."

I gave her a little smile, but I wasn't sure how to take it. What did she mean the clothes will eventually fit? How was that going to happen? Was Erica going to force me to lose weight? Was it a requirement? I didn't know how I felt about that. One of the rules was to be honest, so I decided that if it came up I would be just that, honest.

The door creaked open and Erica walked in looking great again, white blouse, knee length skirt, black stockings, high heels. There was no mistaking that she was in charge of whatever room she was in.

"Hello Julie," Erica said, placing her things on her dark hardwood desk.

"Hi Erica," I answered, getting up from my chair.

"Well, I see you wore an appropriate outfit for today, Megan did a good job shopping for you," Erica smiled looking me over, "and don't worry, you'll fit more comfortably in the clothes soon enough I'm sure."

And there it was, the comment I was dreading. My weight. I had to say something.

"Ummmm, actually... well I know being honest was one of the rules... so I just want to be honest... I don't like the fact that you want me to lose weight... I don't think that's right...". I was nervous of what would happen, I was scared I'd be kicked out and my opportunity to be stretched would be gone again. I stood there, waiting.

"Julie," Erica started seriously, "trust me... you're beautiful the way you are," she touched my hair, then my cheek softly, "you don't need to lose weight... but you will... trust me..."

I looked on confused, not sure what she meant, Megan jumped in. "Once you start really getting into stretching yourself you'll see... suddenly the weight just starts coming off for one reason or another..."

"Oh... OK..." I said still not convinced.

"Listen, how about you just see how it goes... but don't worry, we're not saying you need to lose weight... OK?" Erica said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded in agreement. "OK great. Shall we begin then?"

"Yes," I said somewhat cautiously.

"OK... great. Megan do you mind starting?" Erica said looking over at her assistant.

"Yes of course," Megan answered with a large smile, coming around from her desk just like the other day. This time she removed her shoes and then undid her jeans, slipping them down her body revealing a white g-string. Next she pulled her sweater over her head revealing her tiny chest with no bra. I was envious of her body every time I saw it. Maybe I did want to be that skinny?

Next she walked over to Erica and unzipped her skirt from the back letting it fall to the ground revealing a pair of red and black panties. Erica stepped out of it and Megan neatly folded it up and put it on her desk. Following this she unbuttoned Erica's blouse, removing it from her and folding it on her desk again. Erica was wearing a bra that matched her panties, her black thigh highs going together as well. She looked amazing in a different way then Megan, older, more mature, more sure of herself. I wanted her to be the one to control me and make me a wide open slut.

Megan moved towards me. She smiled at me, I smiled back. She grabbed the bottom of my tight shirt and lifted it up, I put my arms up giving her an easy route as the shirt left my body and was piled on the chair, by bralette now out. Next she reached down and undid the button on my jeans, I let out a gasp as my body started to transform itself back to normal, the zipper slid down and my panties were now showing. Her hands grabbed the sides of my jeans and started to yank them down. They did not move easily and it took her a few minutes to get them all the way off me. I stepped out of them and she piled them with my shirt. My light blue panties were all the barrier between three of my holes and those who wanted to destroy them.

"You have a very sexy body Julie," Erica said as she walked over to me. Her hands wandering over me, I felt her touch on my tits, my stomach and finally my pussy, her fingers rubbing the material of my panties into it, getting them wet. "I can feel that you are excited already."

"Yes... I am..." I mumbled back getting taken over by the movement of Erica's fingers.

"Well why don't you remind us again what we're all doing here," she followed up.

"We're here to stretch my holes..."

"Hmmmm... which holes?" Erica pushed.

My mind spun as she continued to play with my pussy, "All of my holes... my throat... my pussy... my pisshole and my ass... "

There was a moment's pause before another question, "And what do you want us to do... just stretch them?"

"Oh god no... I want you to destroy them... I want them all to be destroyed..."

"Hmmm... what do you think Megan? Do you think we can help Julie destroy her holes?" Erica asked looking over at her assistant.

"Yes... I think we can," Megan said in reply.

I felt Megan's fingers grab my panties and pull them off of me revealing my wet cunt to them both for the first time. It felt amazing to be exposed like that.

"Turn around for us," Erica said and I did as I was told. I turned and faced the window. I gasped. The windows were open just like the other day. I hadn't even thought about it, I didn't even notice before, but now as I stood there I could see out over the school. Could people see me? Did they know what was happening here? Was I going to be caught? Did I care? It felt wrong, it felt amazing, and my pussy was loving it for sure.

"Well it looks like someone likes being a little exhibitionist whore... look at her pussy drip looking out that window," Megan said and chuckled. "I think we can have some fun with that." I felt her hand slap my ass and I lurched forward.

"So, Julie," I heard Erica start from behind me while Megan continued to tease my pussy, "today we're just going to see what we're working with, to see how well trained your holes are so far, so we know what we need to do. And I always like to work in some kind of order, so lets go from top to bottom today, OK?"

"Sounds good," I moaned out.

Megan pulled me and turned me around facing Erica, and then pressed on my shoulders making me kneel before them. My cunt was on fire, I could feel my juices running down my leg. The situation was turning me on so much I could hardly handle it. Naked except for my bralette about to get fucked by two beautiful women. How could I not be turned on?

Erica walked over to a walled cabinet and pulled out a two foot long pink thin and flexible dildo. In her hand it flopped around. There were similar ones back at the house. I knew what was going to happen, I knew it was going to be put in my mouth, into my throat, to see how deep I could go. I was immediately a little worried. Throat fucking was not something I'd done much, I was worried I'd be disappointing.

"Here, lick it first, make it nice and wet," Erica said as she brought the toy over to my mouth. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue, feeling the rubber toy touch it a moment later. Megan's hand kept playing with my cunt, keeping me teased, making my mind only think of one thing. The toy started to enter my mouth a little deeper, I felt a couple of inches inside, I was still OK, no issues yet. "Good girl" I heard Erica say. She kept pushing it further, I struggled to keep my mouth open, I could feel it start to touch the back of my throat and a moment later I gagged. Erica pulled the toy out right away, giving me a moment and then pushed it back into the same spot and I gagged again. Spit and saliva was running out of my mouth as she repeated the movement, my gagging continued, I started to sweat, my throat was feeling a little sore, I felt like a slut.

Erica pulled the toy all the way out and put it down on her desk. "Well, that was about four inches, and not even close to good enough. Your throat will need to be seriously trained in order to reach your goals," she said looking at me intensely, "are you willing to do that?"

I looked back at her without any sign of unsureness, "yes" I said, I felt a desire deep inside me to do whatever it took.

"OK, good... now on to your cunt then."

Megan grabbed me by my arms and started to lift me up to my feet before moving me over to Erica's desk and helping my hop up on to it. She pushed me to lean back, I supported myself on my arms, my legs were pushed wide, my cunt was now completely open, soaking wet, my heart was racing, I was waiting for my hole to be stretched open and I couldn't wait.

Erica went back to the cabinet and pulled out a big black dildo. She brought it over to me and told me to suck it. I grabbed it and couldn't put my hand all the way around it. It was impossible to get in my mouth, but I used my tongue to get it nice and wet. I watched as Erica and Megan whispered to each other, my saliva still lubing up the giant toy.

"You'll need to work on stretching that mouth of yours if you really want to get anywhere with your throat," Erica said while I continued to work. The thought of stretching my mouth made me tingle with excitement. Stretching my mouth to be an even bigger size whore sounded amazing, sounded depraved, I needed it.

Erica reached out and took the toy from my hands and moved to the opening of my cunt and started to push. "Now, I know you can take a fist so this shouldn't be an issue for you... right?" she said.

I shook my head "no" as I got ready for my pussy to be stretched open.

"Good... now most girls would start with something smaller, they would work their way up to a toy this size if they could even get there, but you want to be a nasty stretched out fuck slut... right?"

"Yes," I said through quickening breathing.

"Right, so that means that this should be your warm up toy, this should just slip into your cunt without any warming up, without any lube, your cunt should want to be this stretched at minimum all the time."

"Mmmmmmmm... yes..." I moaned out loud, not being able to control it. I blushed when it happened. Erica and Megan both smiled.

Erica pushed the dildo harder against my cunt and it slowly started to spread open. The wetness that was already there acting as lube. I could feel it split me open and it felt amazing. It was intense not warming up first, not having some fingers or a smaller toy first, but the feeling of just being ripped open right away was wonderful. Erica moved it in and out, in and out, in and out. My hips started to move with the dildo, pushing my body against the toy as it entered me.

"Look at this little slut Megan... she loves being fucked by this giant dildo... don't you slut..." Erica said in a slightly raspy voice.

"Mmmmmmm yessssss..." I moaned out in response as I looked down at my cunt being spread wide.

"Good whore... now lets see how deep we can get..." Erica grinned and she grabbed the toy with two hands and started to push, "get behind her and hold her in place," she said looking at Megan.

I felt hands on my shoulders pushing me back against the giant cock. Erica pushed the cock into me further, I felt my hole stretching deeper and deeper in my body.

"Ohhhhhhhh... fffffff..." I said, my eyes opening wide, I had never felt a stretch like this before, it felt amazing, it felt like my body was changing every second, I looked down and there wasn't even that much inside me yet. Could I get it all in me? How much was she going to push?

"Your hole is still tight and will still need some serious stretching. I was hoping you'd be able to take this deeper, but today isn't the day to really push you... but you'll get there," Erica said starting to fuck me with the toy again. I felt a little embarrassed by not being able to do better, but also encouraged that she said I'd get there. I was determined to get there.

Megan came back around to the front and stood in front of me beside Erica, her hand starting to rub my clit gently, her fingers moving around the cock, feeling it on my stretched skin. "Should we try a little wider?" Megan asked looking at me, my eyes burning with lust. I nodded 'yes'.

I felt Megan's index finger start to work its way around the dildo, trying to find an opening to slide inside me, trying to find a way to stretch me just a little more. When it finally slipped in I thought my cunt was going to rip, it was intense, it was scary. I loved it.

"Oh fuck... that... is fucking tight..." I said looking at my hole in disbelief. I felt her start to work a second finger into my hole. I didn't say anything, I just watched, in excitement and fear.

It found its way beside the first finger. Erica didn't move the dildo, Megan didn't move her fingers, I didn't move my body. We all waited, I was in shock, but after a few moments I felt my pussy start to relax, start to get used to the feeling of being so stretched. Suddenly I was gushing cunt juice again and Megan started to move her fingers in and out, the dildo then started to move as well, and my hips began to rock again.

"Fuckkkk... that feels so fucking goooodddddd!" I screamed out not caring who heard. The feeling of being stretched so much was beyond my wildest dreams.

12