The Stretch Sorority Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie gets stretched out in a car and at the sorority.
7.7k words
4.79
58k
52

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up sore. My holes hurt. My bed was a mess, sex toys laying on it, bags and clothes still laying there from the days before. My naked body was spread out, half covered with my blanket. My one hand felt dirty, covered in the juices from my slutty asshole the night before. I was a mess. A mess that needed a shower and to start thinking straight again.

Something about the pain I was feeling, not bad pain, but pain nonetheless seemed to shock me back to some kind of reality. How much has my life changed over the last few weeks? Here I was in a massive sorority house in my massive room with my holes aching from being stretched open, sex toys and free clothes laying around, and deep down I loved it. But I still had to focus on school, I still had to focus on being me outside of this.

I walked into my shared bathroom naked. As I opened the door Emily was standing at her sink in a loose fitting pair of pink pajama shorts and a white sports bra brushing her teeth. I was so out of it I didn't even think to cover myself up as I made my way to the shower.

"Well hello there..." Emily said, removing the toothbrush from her mouth, giving me a smile.

"Goodmorning," I said back groggily, leaning in and turning on the shower, letting the water warm up.

"You look like you had a rough night... or day..." Emily said while spitting out the excess toothpaste from her mouth.

"Ya... I'm feeling a little rough around the edges," I smiled back, my hand testing the water's temperature.

Emily moved closer to me and put her hands on my bare shoulders, "Listen, I'm sorry I have been so distant lately, I just got into the whole, 'be the best you can be' crap, and was just sluttin' it out like crazy, but I wasn't being a good friend... so I'll try to be better in the future... OK?"

I smiled back. It was nice to hear her say that. It would be nice to have a friend again. "Ya... don't worry about it..." I paused, thinking of something to lighten the mood, "it sure sounds like you were having fun though," I laughed.

"Holy fuck yes I was. I've lost count of how many guys I've slept with!" she burst out laughing, "I don't think that's really a good thing though."

I smiled, testing the water again. It was finally warm enough to get under and I stepped in gingerly. Emily continued chatting with me while she got ready, washing her face, putting on some makeup. The warm water felt amazing as it washed over my head and washed away some of the sweat and sex from the night before. As it touched my sore holes I moaned a little, they were so raw and used, but something about it made me love it. How much of a stretched out slut was I?

"So, have you been able to stretch out your holes like you wanted to, you dirty slut?" Emily asked.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing right by the opening of the shower. "Uh... ya... kinda..." I started.

"Well tell me all about it babe! I have sometime before class," Emily said excitedly.

For the next 20minutes I told Emily about what had happened. How Ms. White, my professor was going to train me to be stretched wide open, how Megan, her assistant was going to help. I told her how I was fisted by Megan at a store, and how yesterday I had all my holes worked on in Ms. White's office. I even told Emily about the clothes that were bought, and how I fisted my ass to sleep the night before. It all came spewing out of me and it felt good to get it off my chest, to share it with someone.

As I told Emily what I had been up to her mouth fell open, words like "holy shit", "that's so fucking hot" and "you nasty slut" came out of her mouth. I watched as her shorts fell down to her ankles and she rubbed her clit as I told her the details. It was fucking hot, the whole situation, what I had done, what Emily was doing in front of me, everything. I was turned on again and would have loved to do something about it but I had to get going.

"Shit! Emily, I have to go!" I said turning off the shower and grabbing a towel.

Emily bent down picking up her shorts. "Wow Julie... that was amazing. I'd love to see how stretched out your fuck holes have become... are going to become, sometime!"

"For sure Emily... but I really have to go... sorry!" I said as I rushed out of the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, dropped my towel and began looking through the clothes that Megan had bought. After telling Emily about my adventures I was extremely turned on, and when I was turned on my inhibitions just didn't exist anymore. I picked up a pink g-string, a denim skirt that went mid-thigh and a white tank top, no bra, and a pair of white socks. Quickly I pulled everything on, grabbed a pair of shoes and headed out the door.

As soon as I was outside I could feel the cool breeze hit my body, my nipples immediately got hard. I looked down to see them poking through the thin material. The g-string was rubbing up against my asshole with every step making my used and sore ass feel more and more amazing. I could tell my pussy was wet without even checking. There was no way it wasn't. I wanted to just sit down on the grass beside me, spread my legs and play with myself, but I couldn't, not out in the open, and not while I was late for class. What reason was the one really stopping me?

I was a couple of minutes late to my class and I tried to open the door quietly, but of course it creaked loudly as I stepped in. The whole class turned to look at me including my professor and his unapproving face. I mouthed "sorry" as I quickly walked to an open seat about half way down the room. It was a large lecture hall with inclined seating. It gave everyone a good view of the professor and vice-versa. I opened my books and started to take notes like a good student. The minutes passed and my interest waned. Checking my phone I saw that there was still half the class left, I let out a little sigh. My mind started to wander and I thought back to Megan fisting me in the store and how much of a rush it was. I opened my phone and texted her.

Me: I'm so fucking horny! And so fucking bored!

I waited only a few seconds.

Megan: Well hello

Megan: Where are you?

Me: In class bored out of my mind

Megan: Hmmmmmm

Megan: Are you feeling slutty?

I didn't even have to think before answering.

Me: Fuck yes

Megan: Are you wearing panties?

Me: Yes

Megan: OK

Megan: Go to the washroom take off your panties

Megan: Shove them up your ass

Megan: And go back to class

Again, a quick answer from me.

Me: OK

Megan: Oh and take a picture of them in your ass!

I got up from my chair trying not to make a huge noise, my pussy was dripping as I moved. My books and bag stayed at my desk, I didn't want my professor to think I was leaving, I was coming back, even sluttier than I was.

Quickly I walked through the hallway and into the washroom. The first stall was free so I stepped in, locked the door and yanked up my skirt so it was round my hips. My hand went down to my pussy and I rubbed it over the material. Completely soaked. I let out a moan hoping no one else was in the washroom to hear me.

My hands pushed my panties down to the ground and I stepped out of them before reaching down and balling them up. I leaned over the toilet and spit into one of my hands and rubbed it over my waiting asshole. My other hand brought the panties to my hole and I started to push them in, strand by strand, until they disappeared. It hurt, my hole was still raw from the night before, but that wasn't going to stop me. It wasn't a lot of material so it didn't take long. I rubbed my fingers over my shithole and I could feel just the glimmer of material. I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures, checking them to make sure that they turned out. Standing up I pulled my skirt back into place. It felt weird walking not just without panties, but because of the rough fabric in my ass. The more steps I took, the more I liked the sensation and the more turned on I got. It was a constant fight with myself not to reach under my skirt and play with my holes. I had to be respectable.

Back in class I sat in my chair and tried to focus on what the professor was saying. There wasn't too much longer left, I just had to hold out, pay attention, and then I could get out of here. I felt a vibration from my phone and looked at it.

Megan: So?

Megan: Did you do it?

I had completely forgotten to send her a picture. I held the phone close to my chest so no one else could see and picked one of the pictures I had taken and sent it to her.

Megan: Oh you dirty slut

Megan: Fuck you are the best

I chuckled while I read it, causing the girl in front of me to turn around and "shhhhh" me, her eyes staring at mine but then got distracted by my uncovered and soaking pussy. My face went bright red as I had forgotten in that instant to close my legs. Her eyes looked back up at me, her face almost as red as mine, before turning back in her seat. I didn't think it was possible but somehow my pussy got even more wet. Sending a picture to Megan, having a classmate see my soaking hole, it all turned me on more than I could have imagined. Suddenly I envisioned myself not only being a stretched out slut, but a public whore, having people watch and use me out in the open where anyone could see me. My libidio was opening even more doors for me, but they all seemed to lead to my life being destroyed. I tried to fight back. Class was almost over, "calm down" I told myself under my breath.

Another message popped up on my phone.

Megan: You turn me on so much

Megan: FUCK!

Megan: Meet me in parking area D7 right after class

I didn't know what Megan had in mind but I was ready for it. My holes were pulsing with lust, so ready to be used and ruined, I couldn't wait.

The last few minutes of class seemed like an eternity. It was like time had stopped or maybe even started moving backwards. My legs were shaking, my fingers tapped on my desk, I waited and waited until finally the Professor stopped talking and let us go. I shoved my books into my bag and almost ran out of the room making my way to the parking lot. I was moving so quickly I wasn't sure my feet were touching the ground. The panties in my asshole continued to rub my insides feeling rough and amazing all at the sametime. I could feel my wetness starting to drip down my thighs, slowly running past my knee and beyond my skirt. No one was around me to notice but just the fact that I was that wet made me even more turned on.

I got to parking lot D and started to look around for Megan. I quickly walked through the aisles until I reached 7 and turned to look to my left, and then right, and finally saw Megan leaning against her car. I walked towards her with a giant smile on my face. Did I start to walk with a little strut? Maybe. I just felt like I was showing off with her. She pushed herself off her car and stood in front of me as I got closer, her tight jean shorts showing off her legs and a white sports bra allowing her body to shine. Did she go to class like that? Just the thought of it made me want her even more.

"Hey," I said as I got within ear shot, my tone dripping with lust.

"Hey slut," Megan replied with a growl. This didn't seem like the sweet and playful Megan I had met before, "get the fuck over here."

I did as I was told and walked up to her. Turned on but a little unsure.

"You are such a fucking hot teenage whore I can't fucking stand it," Megan started, looking me up and down, "you act like such a slut I can't fucking handle myself..."

A small smile cropped up on my face as I listened to her words. I wanted to be a teenage whore. I wanted to turn people on like this. I didn't want them to be able to control themselves around me. God I was so turned on.

"Turn around," Megan demanded and she pushed my shoulder to force me, "now bend over and show me your fuckholes."

I bent at the waist in front of her and craned my neck back to see my skirt pull up exposing my pussy and ass to Megan right there in the middle of the parking lot. At that moment I just didn't care. Since I started at the sorority my inhibitions had continued to melt away and now they were almost gone. So what if someone could see me like this? Good for them, at least then they would know how much of a whore I really was. It felt good. It felt right.

I felt Megan's hand grab each side of my ass and start to kneed it, pushing and pulling each cheek from side to side. My shithole opened and closed a little as she did it. It felt amazing. I let out a moan.

"Oh you are fucking dripping wet aren't you Julie..."

"Mmmhmmm," I said back.

I felt Megan insert three fingers right away into my cunt and start to fuck me with them. The fresh air adding to the feeling. My knees felt weak.

"Oh god... your hole... it wants to be stretched right now doesn't it..." Megan asked as she continued to fuck me.

"God yes... please... stretch my holes..." I moaned.

"Hmmmm... are you sure you want me to? I mean when I'm this turned on you don't know what I might do..." I could tell Megan smiled while she said it.

Just the thought of her doing whatever she wanted to me made me want it even more.

"Yes... fuck yes... just please use meeeeee!"

"OK slut... you asked for it!"

Megan pushed me over to the trunk of her car. I was still bent over, my hands on the trunk, my ass sticking out. I felt Megan insert her three fingers again and roughly finger fuck me. Soon a fourth and then fifth were added. I could feel her knuckles pushing against my hole with each movement. I needed her hand inside me.

"YES! Fucking do it! Fist me!" I yelled out. Wishing someone heard, but also grateful we weren't close to the school.

"Tell me what you want whore... tell me!" Megan said as she continued to tease me.

"I want you to fist my fucking cunt right now! Do it! I don't care who sees! Just fucking ruin my hole!" I yelled out again.

"Ok bitch," Megan said as she finally started to push her into my dripping hole.

I could feel her hand start to press into me, little by little, each thrust deeper until finally it was all the way in. It felt amazing. It felt like it should. This is what I was supposed to be doing, having my holes stretched out like a slut.

"Oh fuck yessssssssss!" I screamed out as her fist began to move in and out of my hole.

"You like that slut? You like when I fist your cunt in public?"

"YES! Don't stop! Please!" I screamed out again.

"Holy shit you're too fucking loud Julie!" I heard from behind me as I felt Megan's fist slip out of my cunt.

I turned around with a look of shock and disappointment on my face. I needed my holes to be filled and it felt like the worst feeling when they were empty.

"Get in the back seat," Megan said as she opened one of the doors.

I crawled into the back seat like I imagined a whore would, on my hands and knees, my skirt pulled up, cunt juice dripping down my leg.

"Stop," Megan said.

I stopped where I was, my ass still at the edge of the door, and I felt Megan start to finger my asshole, I could feel the panties moving around as she did, I let out another moan. Her finger grabbed one of the strings and started to pull the material out of my ass. It felt like such a strange sensation, the rough material being pulled out of my ass like a string.

Finally it was all out and I immediately wished it was back in. I looked behind me and I could see Megan holding up to her nose sniffing it. It was disgusting. It was amazing. The pink fabric was covered in little brown marks. My ass was not clean and now neither were my panties.

Megan looked at me with an evil grin, "I told you you were too loud slut." I watched as she balled up my shit stained panties in her hand and reached towards me, pulling my hair with her other hand and shoving the panties into my mouth. I immediately started to gag.

"That should keep you quiet you nasty slut," Megan said as she pushed me further into her car.

My head was pressed up against the far tinted window as Megan got in behind me. I could taste my ass in my mouth. My mind wanted me to hate it, how could someone put my shit stained panties into my mouth and expect me to be OK with it? But my body rejected this thought, instead it thrived on how dirty and depraved it was. I moaned as my tongue started to taste what was in my mouth, for some reason I was getting even more turned on by it.

"Oh so you like sucking on your own shit panties?" Megan said as she pushed four fingers back into my cunt.

I nodded my head, "mmmmhmmmmm" without even thinking. I was being so submissive. I'd let Megan do whatever she wanted to me.

"Good slut... now lets stretch out that slut hole of yours..."

I felt Megan's fist push into me roughly before she pulled it out again. Again she pushed it into me and out again. Soon she started to pick up the pace, in and out, in and out. Her fist was clenched as she continued to pummel my cunt.

"Oh fuck yes... please... don't stop... yes MEGAN! Keeppppp fucking me....." I mumbled out in ecstasy.

"Oh don't worry little slut I'm just getting started," I could see an evil grin while looking at Megan in the reflection of the window, "I think it's time we try out your other fuck hole... what do you think?"

I turned my head back to look at her, our eyes meeting, I struggled to speak through the panties still in my mouth, "my ass... it's sore... please... be gentle..."

"Awwww... your ass is sore? Is that what a slut would say?"

I wasn't sure what to do, I was a little scared of the possible pain, but it also intrigued me, I knew what I had to answer, "no...".

"Exactly. A nasty whore like you doesn't get to say no because something hurts, because she's tired, because her holes hurt, she ALWAYS says yes!" Megan spoke in a strong tone. I shook my head in agreement. "Now... let's try this again... do you want me to fuck your asshole?"

"Yes," I said back with a gentle tone.

Megan didn't look happy with my tone, but began to slide a finger into my ass, and then a second. It hurt, but not as bad as I thought it would. By the time she had three fingers in my shithole I wanted more. I just couldn't help myself.

"Now tell me again... do you want me too fuck your ass harder?" Megan asked as she still gently finger fucked me.

I moaned through the panties, "yesssss... please fuck my ass... please! I need it so fucking bad!"

"Awwwww... is someone's ass feeling hungry again?"

"YES! GOD PLEASE MEGAN!" I screamed. I felt like I was going to cry. I started to push my ass backwards towards her, begging her to keep fucking my asss.

"Are you sure?" Megan continued to tease me. Her fist was still working its way in and out of my pussy the whole time. It was less and less noticeable as I was loosening up, and I was so focused on getting something up my ass.

"FUCK YES!" I reached around and started to shove fingers into my ass along with Megan's. I didn't care if there was lube or not, three fingers dug their way in and I pulled my shit hole open.

"Well OK then," Megan laughed. She ripped her hand out of my cunt and I immediately came, shaking on her back seat, squirming, leaking. The brutalness of the movement shocked me and made my body give in. I couldn't help myself. "Naughty little girl," Megan mocked.

As I laid on the seat still recovering from my orgasm I could feel Megan using my cunt juice as lube on my ass. I felt her fingers moving up and down before a single one slipped inside.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as my eyes started to open.

"Oh there she is... my nasty little slut... are you ready for my fist?" Megan said with a smirk.

"Oh Megan... yes... pleasssseeeeeee..." I was so needy, so turned on. I brought my hand down and started to rub my worn out pussy as I felt three fingers being pushed into my ass again.