The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Business Duties.
4.1k words
4.63
5.7k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

The backstage screen showed the previously recorded clip of Kori wetting her lips atop the evocative ivory-onyx cameo blowjob. The bottom scroll suggested: "...MAYBE NEXT TIME..."

Ned wasn't going to wait for Kori's next time at the club. He summoned the club manager and directed him to have Kori dressed in a sheer negligee and deposited in his limousine. He would carry Kori to the mansion forthwith and personally steer her through the next step of her erotic journey.

All through the ride and all through the night, Ned intended to allow Kori's curious lips to blaze a trail along the unmapped territory of his erect cock. Her explorations would certainly be rewarded with abrupt discoveries of creamy male treasure. Ned was resigned to the fact that it was going to be another long night for the owner of the Strip and Fuck Club.

----------

Ned exited the private rear entrance of the club to his limousine, waiting in his private parking spot. The rear door was opened by his chauffeur as he approached.

Tonight's buxom female driver, dressed in tightly tailored chauffeur livery showing abundant cleavage and long legs below the short black skirt, smiled and touched the bill of her cap.

"She's inside, sir, just as you ordered."

Ned smiled back at his favorite transport assistant, before ducking in and finding Kori curled up on the bench leather seat, slouched indolently sideways. She was wrapped in a light blanket rather than the requested lingerie, probably too lethargic to have assisted with her redressing. She looked drained and listless, obviously overcome by the rough onstage abuse by Karl. But her face was stoic and solaced, her mind apparently dulled in the deep afterglow buzz of her wild onstage fuck.

Ned stretched out his legs and lounged easily on the seat next to her, an arm cuddling her shoulder as she leaned against him. Her cheek pressed to his shoulder, placing her lips near his ear.

"... more ..." she murmured in a dreamy purr.

Ned's free hand unzipped his pants and her eyes, peering through the split strands of blond hair covering her face, watched him slide his pants down. Then she felt him clutch a scalp tight handhold on her disheveled blonde tresses. She heard his gentle concurrence.

"Yes, Kori... of course, you want more... because you need more..."

She unresistingly complied as he bent her head down towards his cock. She shuffled meekly on the seat, letting the blanket fall open to expose her loose boobs, bending her pose to move her face to his groin.

Her plush lips parted, her blue eyes dreamily closed and she gently drew his tumescent cock inside her warm oral recess.

Her tongue brushed lazily on his knob and shaft, suckling the thick man-meat without bobbing her head. His hand lovingly rested on her head as he fingered her blond strands. He tilted back into the high leather headrest and closed his eyes, letting the sensations flow around his groin. He let her play all the way home, her lips reminiscent of a lightly napping baby gently seeking its last bit of nurture from its mother's tit.

Still, he selfishly withheld his ejaculate, building his own lusty reserves for later propitious emissions.

----------

Arriving at his villa, he folded her into the enveloping blanket and cradled her languid body in his arms as he carried her inside and upstairs towards the guest bedroom suite where he and Kori's uncle had exercised their pre-nuptial Prima Noche privileges not so long ago.

A door opened and his wife emerged from the Master bedroom when she heard the hallway footsteps. There was Ned returning from his night at the club with a naked young maiden in his arms, wrapped partially in a loose blanket. He halted his strides and the folds slighted parted, revealing a lovely bare breast. She recognized her daughters' college companion, and whispered her concern.

"Ned, is she okay?"

"Kori showed up onstage at the Club tonight and performed the bridal night scenario with Karl."

His wife's face melted in sympathy, having once, on a curious lark, experienced Karl's robust manliness onstage. It had been an erotic ordeal to say the least.

"Oh, the poor dear. She looks wiped out. You better stay with her and soothe her gently through her recuperation."

With that suggestion proffered, she kissed her husband's lips 'goodnight', softly smoothed the drowsy blonde's hair back, and pecked a fond kiss on her forehead. She held the guest suite door while Ned carried Kori through, closing them inside. Turning away, a snicker of a smile erupted as she returned to her luxurious Master suite.

She so loved her husband, appreciating how hard he worked to sustain the family's adult entertainment enterprise: organizing security, managing the service staff, administering finances, and being ultimately responsible for the safety and welfare of the onstage artistes.

She lovingly wished him to enjoy the rewards of his dedication to the business and was warmed by the thoughts that Ned would probably take great delight in Kori's recovery as he 'soothed her gently' throughout the night.

Ned gently laid his unexpected ward on the bed, opening the blanket for a full view of the nude young beauty. Her large breasts jostled invitingly as she rolled on her side, and curled her body in a sleepy half fetal pose.

He dropped his clothes and joined her in bed, laying on his side facing her as she faced him. In her half-doze, she murmured an unintelligible acknowledgment at his presence.

He shuffled forward, pulling her one thigh beneath his waist, cuddling closer in a side-saddle pose, laying her other leg across his hips. He lay one hand on her hip, the other cupped and fondled her magnificent soft tit. She murmured in her dream state, one arm lounged across his shoulder. Her other hand descended between them, finding and caressing his swollen cock.

His thoughts dwelled briefly on the past few hours: the onstage performance, the limousine fellatio, his wife's encouragement, and Kori's soft body available here and now. Just like the swooning blond in his clutches had asked of him, he wanted more of her. He needed more of her and he would get more of her, right now.

He moved closer and Kori's hand guided his cock tip to her wet pussy lips.

"... more ..." she murmured again.

And Ned willingly obliged her plea. But only slowly, for now, just easing his knob between her plush nether lips. He diddled his corona across her enflamed labia, hearing her purring whimper in reaction. His face moved closer to hers, their lips brushed, a noodling touch. She purred again.

He judged her ready and pushed his cock steadily until he was balls deep in the lust-drenched blonde's dewy cunt. Her mouth opened to catch a breath and slowly exhaled when he held still at the deepest point.

He stroked slowly. The slippery sex was smooth and fulfilling, her excited body squirming slightly in his embracing arms. Her soft quivering breasts, the nubs stiff on swollen areolae, brushed against his chest.

Taking his time, he worked her toward higher ecstasy, running Kori through a series of mini-gasms, slowing to let her ease back, then recommencing her emotional rises.

She savored the comfortable sidesaddle fucking, with its series of pleasures, preceding the ultimate finale. At the unsustainable peak, Ned felt her pre-orgasmic vaginal ripples on his knob and shaft and succumbed to his passions, joining her in sensual joy, firing his pent-up liquid pearls in successive volleys that filled her pussy with his manly secretions.

Their cries echoed through the mansion's upper floor and could not have gone unnoticed by his supportive wife.

With periods of calm and rest in between, Kori was unhesitant in carrying on with the carnalities as long as Ned was able. His erection and ego reveled in the pleasant sensations. He eventually joined her again and then let her lay fulfilled, wrapped in his arms, his loose cock resting captive in her core.

In the morning, she was recovered and wide awake, mounted astride his cock, bouncing in cowgirl on his embedded rod. The door opened; Kori paused to look askance at the intrusion. She saw Ned's wife enter, carrying a loaded breakfast tray. Seeing the fuck mates heartily engaged and happy to see that Kori seemed none the worse for the wear, the woman spoke her encouragement to the cavorting couple.

"Don't let me stop you. Please continue, sweetie. You can't forsake him midway to the finish. Carry on, dear, while I set up the table."

Ned bucked his hips, reminding Kori to finish what she had started. Newly enthused, she leaned over, her hips bouncing atop his. Her swaying tits dangled in his face as her cunt cycled quicker on his dick. She felt triumphant when he spewed inside her soon after.

Disentangling with tender kisses, they disembarked the bed and retired to the adjacent café table where his wife waited.

As they breakfasted, he curiously inquired about Kori's return to the club so soon after her nuptials. She lowered her head in embarrassment, mumbling soft responses. She confessed that her new husband, though money-rich, was libido-meager. He was either unable or uninterested in satisfying her erotic peccadilloes.

"What about your dear Uncle?"

"His newest girlfriend moved in; she's not as enlightened about incest as your family is."

"What about your old college professors?"

"I fucked them for grades; the sex was dull and uninteresting."

"So, why the club? Why now? Why me?"

Her hand rose to finger the cameo choker she still wore from the stage performance, the one Ned had gifted her following their first pre-nuptial fuck. She bashfully whispered.

"... prima ... noche ..."

Ned saw the silk band pendant, its reversible cameo showing her chaise facial profile, which she now flipped to show the bold deep-throat silhouette. Her eyes remained lowered, not seeing Ned's furtive smile, though not unnoticed by his spouse seated beside him,

His wife, sensing Ned's infatuation with their daughters' best friend, offered up a compromise solution, not wanting her husband endlessly preoccupied with this buxom blonde plaything. Empathetic Ned agreed with her scheme.

They promised to arrange for Kori to enjoy unlimited club privileges, as long as she fulfilled her sexual fantasies onstage through Strip and Fuck routines. Although, they added, she was free to reward her onstage auction winners with further escapades elsewhere in the safety of the club confines through the remainder of those nights.

Ned had other ideas, unspoken. He fantasized that he could summon her to his bed, either an occasional nighttime at the mansion or during the slow daytime periods at the club. He could regularly sustain their intimate relations with a leisurely blowjob followed by a hearty wild fucking.

Kori was thrilled with the spoken offer and, granted permission by his wife, dragged Ned one more time back to bed, spending the remaining morning properly thanking him for the wonderful strategy to placate her shameless sexual cravings.

----------

Ned's adult entertainment empire was a demanding business but he still enjoyed his status as the Strip and Fuck Club's owner with its many amenities and responsibilities. One recurring duty was to regularly refresh the onstage talent, keeping up its appeal to the fluctuating tastes of his habitual patrons. The scheduled time approached for the relevant annual industry event. It was later in the week but Ned intended to take few days of leisure before attending the regional Talent Swap Meet.

His wife was booked again for a TWA Fantasy Venue event and unavailable to make the trek, so she appointed their dexterous daughter, Karen, as Ned's traveling companion and business accomplice. And Karen was thrilled by the chance to spend real quality time with her Daddy, getting him away from the hectic activities of club and home.

Seated comfortably in the rear bench of the company limousine, the father-daughter traveling companions chastely behaved themselves during the day-long ride to the resort hotel. Each knew that the next few days would suffice for their inevitable coital pastimes prior to the Swap Meet. Still, the rumble and bounce of the tires was a rhythm that percolated their thoughts and genitals leading up to their arrival.

After settling in and enjoying a sumptuous dinner, they retired back to their luxury suite and Karen assumed her appointed role as Ned's traveling relaxation plaything. He appreciated her prelude pantomime; stripping seductively like her occasional onstage performances. She melded him into her first act, stripping him along with herself in the privacy of their suite. The follow-on sex was luxurious in its eroticism.

The young brunette daughter stroked, sucked, and fucked her alpha male father fondly all through the rest of that first night, affording the magnate of the exotic family business the carnal gratification he expected as his due.

----------

The familial pair spent the next day at the resort pool. Ned spotted another strip club owner; he recalled his name as Ben, who was apparently on his way to the same Talent Swap Meet.

He watched from nearby as the man touched the arm of the young bikini-clad redhead lounging next to him, who turned towards him as he spoke. She nodded and he rolled onto his back, fingers laced behind his head.

Ned didn't hear the words but the buxom redhead moved closer to her man's side, kneeled, and carefully opened his swim trunks to expose his ready erection.

Her red lips enveloped the knob and slowly descended his cock, inch by inch. Her masculine partner adjusted his sunglasses and moved his arms aside the lounge, posed in full relaxation under her oral caresses. Her head bobbed lazily, languidly, never hurrying.

Eventually, Ned saw her plunge down, deep throat his shaft and hold, her cheeks hollowed and her gullet cycling as she swallowed the unseen ejaculate. She rose and adjusted the open trunks, closing the fly over the man's groin, and returned to her place on the lounge next to his.

Ned was intrigued and dreamed of a similar treatment.

----------

Ned and Karen bumped into Ben and his little redhead fellatrice on their way to dinner. The women were decked out in sexy showy fashion, suitable arm candy for the middle-aged businessmen. Hearty introductions led to an agreement to make it a foursome for dinner.

In the dining room, Ned conversed with the other young lady as his daughter charmed Ben. The redhead smiled sweetly, her lightly freckled face alight with humor as she responded to Ned's questions about her attendance at the Swap Meet.

"Are you one of Ben's club babes? Is he trading you this time? Would you be interested in coming to work for me?"

"Oh, thank you, sir, but No. I'm his daughter, Beverly, along as his traveling companion and confidant. But I do get to strip and fuck at the club on occasion. It keeps me in the loop about intimate seduction details and makes me more useful at judging the promising new talent."

Ned covered his disappointment at the news but was still interested in learning more about this luscious young lady and her up-to-date viewpoints.

"So, do you have a special shtick you like to show off?"

"I'm good at seated cowgirl with the auction winners, especially with the rotating spotlighted platform. The audience gets to see the actual genital strokes from every angle."

Ned imagined her fine ass bounding in panorama on the lucky patron's erection while her boobs pattered against the happy winner's chest. Those beauties, currently on bulging display by the sexy dinner dress, were encased in a thin fabric that boosted them into a nice cleavage and brandished dimpled stiff pokies. Were they naturally stiff or was something happening here?

"Does exhibitionism fuel your particular penchant?"

"It's okay but I really prefer to have my boobs slapped and licked. Pain and pleasure together, you know?"

"And what about the guy?"

"I love to slowly suck a man's cock until he's so hot, he can't control himself and pounds me like a Two Dollar Whore."

Ned heard a giggle from the other table companions and paused his conversation to watch Ben rise and extend his hand to Karen. She smiled, looked up, giggled again, and let him help her from her seat. She winked back over her shoulder at her abandoned Daddy as she pressed her boob to her supposed one-night-stand Sugar Daddy's side and her ass sashayed to her stride.

The departing pair strolled slowly away, Ben's hand patting Karen's ass idly, gallantly guiding his newest novelty towards the dining room exit and onwards into his bed in his suite on an upper floor.

At first, Ned was a little put off by Ben's brazen snatching of his daughter. Beverly also lifted to follow but settled back when she comprehended that her father had initiated an impetuous swap for the evening.

Ben saw her face turn from concern to acceptance. He cheerfully recovered when he realized that Ben had left Beverly behind for his benefit. This little Talent Swap before the actual Talent Swap Meet could be interesting. He turned to survey his seated dinner guest.

"Seems we have been abandoned to our own devices."

Beverly's hand slid across his thigh and he felt her fingers rub lightly along his inner leg. A reactive bulging tingled his groin. She leaned closer and her eyes twinkled as she held his gaze, amplifying her inner thigh touches.

"I could show you my 'shtick' right now?"

Her fingers tapped his zipper. Ned looked about the partially occupied dining room and decided to delay her offer.

"Not here. Let's go to my room. I'll smack and suck your tits and then you can show me how you slowly suck a man's cock."

Her face crinkled into a brighter smile of comprehension. She also saw this as an encouraging turn of events.

"Okay. And then we'll see what happens next."

"I'm sure we will."

Beverly rose and took his proffered hand. He manfully strode across the room, his last-minute companion in tow. She friskily skipped beside him to the elevators. They ascended eagerly to his suite.

----------

The giddy pair stepped lively down the hallway to Ned's door. Unlocking it, he pirouetted Beverly through the portal and she spun to a stop facing him as he hurriedly kicked the door closed behind him. She noted his eagerness and stood attentive as he approached. She watched his hands fluff her loose tits through the tight top.

Ned found them full and soft in his palms. He squeezed two handfuls and she moaned to the power of his brutish fondle.

She reluctantly turned away and he lowered the back zipper, sliding the dress over her shoulders and exposing her upper body. In the wall mirror, he saw her nipples were tinted in the same tones as her facial cosmetics. Ned reached around and picked at the nubs; they puckered to his touch.

"Do you always wear body make-up?"

She looked him boldly in the eyes.

"Daddy expects perfection. I never know when he'll want to play with me."

Ned gave her boobs some light smacks on the sides. They wobbled delightfully. He spun her quickly around; her boobs shimmied and settled. He leaned in for a taste and discovered the cherry flavor of the red nipple gloss. She squinted her eyes and moaned at his oral caress of her feminine nerve endings. Her hands cupped his cheeks, holding his face near her breasts, encouraging more of the tongue laps and toothy nips.

Playfully, he pushed her on the bed but was forceful when he roughly pulled the loose dress down her legs and ripped away her panties. The combination of fun and fight kept her apprehensive and built up both of their arousals.

He peeled away his own clothes and climbed in beside her, braced on hands and knees above her. His face dipped to her chest to suck and bite again on her broad excited nipples. Her hand reached between his legs and rubbed his cock, which grew ever larger. She pushed her lips close to his ear.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12