The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Professional Swap Meet.
3.4k words
4.53
4.1k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Ned and Karen rode wearily to the convention center, set up and set aside for the special event. Special security was evident as they were met and credentials vetted at the separate VIP entrance. A sexily clad hotel hostess led them to their ground floor suite, convenient to the caucus spaces.

Entering the isolated conference ballroom, they found the Talent Swap Meet in full swing.

Ned had sent his Strip and Fuck Club proffered swap attendees ahead, lingering back for a few intervening days of relaxing leisure time to travel. His offerings this year, Karoline and Wendy, had already dived into the competition and had begun their testing and networking with other club owners.

Karoline felt blessed that Ned had kept his promise to have her rostered for the erotic convention and its opportunities for relocating to a new exotic locale. She had lost no time in immediately promoting herself.

She attracted serious interest from two club owners, sucking and fucking them to exhaustion on subsequent nights. She was a gifted sex machine and it was rumored that she would be receiving competing bids for her future yearlong contract.

Just as well that she was self-promoting since Ned was immediately engrossed in his own focused business of testing the proffered talent. He appreciated her initiative, freeing him to concentrate on finding and negotiating favorable swaps for his own club.

Wendy was less enthused about the relocation experience. Ned had recruited her from his hometown's local populace and she was content to ply her erotic calling in its familiar surroundings, notwithstanding the risk of community disdain for the local ne'er-do-well.

But Ned counseled his young sex starlet that he had cycled her through most of the regular patrons and an exotic change of venue could provide her libido, self-esteem, and livelihood a significant boost. She had tepidly conceded to a swap prospect.

Daughter Karen was almost vibrating with excitement, aroused by her encounter en route and the sexy convention venue. She lobbied her father to let her compete for a gig, but he denied her any hope of a swap contract that would absent her aura from his macho world.

But then his roguish sense of humor perked him to finally allow her to play the field and have fun tantalizing the other club owners with an unattainable possibility.

Then he threw himself into his primary role of trying out potential swapped talent for his own club. The next two days and nights found Ned's time occupied with evaluations and negotiations, testing talent that might be acquired, and handling future contracts.

The industry standard was a tendering fee of 15% of first-year salary; the club owners were incentivized to provide top talent that encouraged higher salaries. Ned had a contrarian business model; he acquired secondary talent and developed their skills during their term with him, a sort of capital gains strategy.

Despite early self-promotions, the first official evening started with a mingling soiree. The club owners, reluctantly, behaved like gentlemen, conversing with the candidates who wore fashionable party dresses in the sexiest styles available. Even then, the ladies had modified the designer gowns to boost their appeal, flaunting skin galore and peek-a-boos aplenty, all highlighted by perfect hair, makeup and jewelry. Topless waitresses circulated with hors d'oeuvres and wines.

The gathering was capped with a competition to introduce the potential onstage talent. The local club owner acted as MC and, in turn, announced each candidate. The introduced girl put on her best striptease routine for the assembled audience of club owners, hoping to entice one of them to bid high for her future contract.

Karen and Ned, like the others, were snuggled together in double-sized reclining chaises while they watched the successive strippers strut their stuff. Her hand lightly held her father's exposed cock, avoiding fondles, but judging his interest in any one of the performances by the reaction she felt. She registered her perception of his level of interest by his penile swellings and twitches, making mental notes to book a private appointment with those that found his favor.

Ned was fully aroused at the end of the string of performances, and his loving daughter Karen could not leave him in distress. Her head descended and sucked his cock to fulfillment, swallowing a dose of the semen similar to that which had once spawned the embryo in her mother that had led to her birth. The other club owners ensconced nearby were similarly relieved of the built-up tension by their escorts.

Karen had perceived that her father had found one candidate especially appealing. A young and rather innocent-looking redhead, Gretchen, had performed her onstage act using traditional sex positions but, when cat-calls from the randy audience suggested kinkier play, her face crinkled in distaste. This was the kind of downvalue talent that could be grown into a subsequent higher caliber prospect. Karen inquired around and discovered Gretchen's back story. The gossip among the other ladies at the swap meet told an intriguing tale.

Gretchen had wandered into one of the clubs and had been befriended by some of the performers. They were amazed at discovering she was a virgin and took her under their wing as they developed a subtle plot. They coached her on the strip routines and ways to entice a hearty male audience.

On her first performance night, her virginity was auctioned off to the attending alpha male patrons. Carefully guided and guarded by her mentors, she was broken in on stage by the highest bidder. Her rollicking first-time struggle added to the other patrons' lust.

The second and third highest bidders were given hand jobs by accommodating topless waitresses at their tables and all three men spewed simultaneously: one in Gretchen's cunt, the other two launching arcs of man juice onto the audience space floor.

With those details discovered, Ned was subsequently briefed by his daughter and agreed to give Gretchen a try. Karen made the arrangements and stated their private suite for the event.

Ned sat on the edge of the bed, nude, and a naked Gretchen knelt at his feet. He encouraged her to suck his cock. She was tentative, drawing back at his moans or when his cock twitched suddenly. He stopped her in mid-lap and turned her face up to look at his.

"Haven't you sucked cock before?"

"Yes, sir, but only to an erection. I finish them with a handjob and let them spurt on my face or tits."

Ned asked and she confirmed that she had never tasted the ultimate outcome.

"You will need to learn that, my dear. It's a part of the deal."

He drew her mouth back on his cock and she gamely continued her oral efforts. Ned felt his verve rising. His hands took hold of her wavy strawberry hair in tight grips and tilted her head back to view her freckled face and the modest pale tits beyond, his knob still inside her lips. His voice held a taut tone of arousal as he garbled out her instructions.

"Gretchen, I'm going to cum in your mouth soon. Hold it in and don't swallow until I allow it."

Her face showed distress at the inevitable course of events to come and he tilted her face down, using the handholds to control her strokes. He controlled the moves and bobbed her mouth quickly on his cock. His balls churned and he held her fast as he grunted out his sperm.

On feeling the first shot, her eyes went wide and she jolted to back off but he held her in place. The jetting gobs of goo spilled into her oral cavity. She bucked but to no avail in his strong controlling grip. Her struggles diminished in synch with his dwindling spurts.

When he dared to let go, she complied with his instructions, letting the milky juice rest on her tongue, tasting the novel masculine flavor. She soothed her angst at the less than dire aftermath, surviving the event and recovering her composure.

Ned let his softening cock wilt away from her lips, and she watched his face for the permission she needed. He waited enough time to establish his macho hegemony, letting his masculine discharge steep on her tongue. His voice had recovered its authoritative timbre.

"You may swallow it now, Gretchen. Consider it the first of many doses you will receive from me, my colleagues, and your strip club patrons."

She did as she was told and it wasn't so bad. Thereafter, he drew her up for a cum-flavored kiss, then further as he pulled her onto the mattress. He cuddled her past the trauma of her first complete blowjob.

He watched her lay prone beside him. His hand was massaging and kneading her conical tits, resilient to his clutches and capped with stiff pointy nipples. Her cute girlish freckles were scattered about her neck and chest.

His finger descended across her toned abs to her soft labia, sliding between the creases, the pinker inner flesh wet and ready, despite the new experience of cum swallowing. He inserted a finger and found a tight narrow channel within; it gripped his digit snuggly. She purred softly at the interior caress and it perked his curiosity about her sexual experience.

"Have you been fucked onstage?"

"After losing my virginity in public, it's happened a few times a week."

He was amazed at her vaginal elasticity, regularly stretched but springing back to firmness. His cock grew hard and he needed to try out her lower orifice.

He rolled atop the redhead and she dutifully parted her thighs to facilitate his entry. His knob found the wet opening and pressed. The initial slide was accompanied by her open-mouthed groan as he stretched the entrance. A half dozen shuttles and mutual grunts had him fully embedded in her neat wet warmth.

He stoked slowly at first, short slips that lengthened as he geared up. His hands cupped and gripped her muscled ass cheeks, a helpful hold that stabilized his quick jolts against her clitoris. She hugged his neck tightly through the genital battering, her engorged nipples pressed to his chest.

Ned braced up a bit on elbows and knees, holding his weight slightly aloft to avoid squashing her body. Gretchen responded to the loose degrees of freedom by rocking and rolling her hips, twisting his cock about inside her cunt, cooperatively using her strong core muscles to boost his enjoyment of her pussy.

Ned reached his peak and captured her lips with his, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he cried out. His cum shot into her vaginal cavern and she wailed her own ecstasy on feeling the familiar hot flow, bouncing her hips wildly on his shaft. He finished his spermatic volley and relaxed atop her; she held him there as her own hot orgasm melted away.

Ned lay aside on his back after their round of vaginal mating. He knew he could negotiate a fair salary. He had found his first selection. She was a gem in the rough, a hidden treasure and, after another year of stage experience and focused tutoring, he would sadly barter her on at an increased salary contract. That sad sendoff would be a bitter-sweet but necessary business transaction.

Meanwhile, during her year of service, she would be available to him for impetuous trysts whenever he decided to visit her at the club. To end her tryout, he showered with her, soaping, shampooing, and rinsing her lovely lithe body, before sending her back to her swap meet quarters. He still had more business to conduct.

His next prospect was Silvia, purportedly a more experienced brunette. Ned had found her stage routine appealing as she deep throated an extremely long and fat penis-shaped dildo. He thought she showed promise, possibly similarly skilled to his travel encounter partner, Beverly.

Ned tried out the more mature Silvia and found her experienced sensual talents well developed from her many encounters over the years. But she was reaching the upper limit of her youthfulness. Ned figured she would fetch an elevated contract value, with little room for growth, but the prospect of constant oral access to her and the chance to further even her current magnificent fellatio faculties beat out Ned's business logic. Besides which his throbbing cock was clamoring like a precocious little boy for him to secure her on-demand services.

Besides, he needed a club matron to mother the younger talent, coaching, training, and guiding them to the best that they could be. Silvia would be an outstanding candidate for that role, especially when her onstage appeal eventually faded.

Just then, Ned's cellphone pinged and he read Karen's message: 'Meet me at our suite, 8 PM, I've got something fresh to show you.'

Ned was waiting dutifully ensuite when Karen arrived at the agreed time. She strode boldly into his room with a buxom brunette in tow. 'Something fresh' was dressed in high heels, her ass-length straight black hair swishing behind, her dark eyes peeping beneath square-cut bangs that brushed just beyond her eyebrows.

"Daddy, this is Jules. She works in the kitchen. She became aware of our peculiar private gathering and was curious; so, I filled her in about our business and her opportunities to improve her life status. I think she would make a wonderful addition to our club."

"How so?"

"Let me show you."

Jules had been coy and silent during her introduction, eyes bashfully lowered, semi-hidden by her bangs. But even her innocent stance could hide that she exquisitely filled out the eye-catching dress that Karen had loaned her.

Karen pressed her forward; Jules stumbled a step and Ned saw her full unfettered boobs sway enticingly inside the calf-length, sheer bodycon dress. The gold lame fabric's folds and crinkles shimmered the reflected light.

Karen had gone all out to style Jules' makeup to further the sexy aura. Ned took note of the cherry red lips and dark eyeshadow that added to her naturally seductive presentation. Karen had perfectly designed Jules' perfect first impression introduction to her Daddy; she was a very attentive daughter.

Ned felt his mood harden. He took a step that drew him into easy reach. Acting out his dominant feelings, his hands gripped Jules collars and manfully ripped the expensive dress open. She yipped in surprise, jumped at the sudden move and her bared boobs jostled at the harsh treatment of the dress.

Her face cast a shadow of fright at being treated so brusquely. This man had just callously destroyed her pricey borrowed attire; what could she expect for his treatment of herself?

Without allowing her time to react, Ned's hands went to the spongy orbs and cupped and cuddled the delightful masses. His fingers pinched and rubbed her nipples where Karen had not neglected to apply appropriate cosmetics.

Jules continued looking down, subdued by this strange encounter but unresisting to the unfamiliar man freely fondling her body. She felt her new acquaintance Karen assisting in the final disrobing of her naked body and she remained compliantly standing in just a pair of borrowed red strappy heels.

Appearing at her supposed interview appointment without panties, Jules' shaved pussy could be seen by Ned to be smooth and plush. Whatever her background or experience, she had grown into a prime post-teen female with a God-built body just right for fucking. Karen may have filled Jules in on an overview of the business but Ned was raring to fill her in with his swelling cock.

Ned unzipped his fly and Jules took the hint; she was not completely innocent. The young chefs and busboys had learned she could be coaxed into secluded kitchen nooks and corners for quickies.

Jules knelt on one knee as she tunneled in to extract his growing manhood. Her bright red glossed lips smooched the tip and her tongue tip tickled his under-vee.

Ned rested his hands on her black hair as she scooped him in for a hard suck. She seemed good at this and he quickly grew to a full size in her warm mouth. He drew her back to her feet and walked her around to the far side of the bed, laying her face down over the mattress.

Karen took a seat and extracted her cellphone. She held it in front of her and filmed the interview interchange of her Daddy and the potential club performer.

Ned's hands tunneled under to cup her boobs. He pulled upwards and Jules lifted her body to brace on her elbows. He released his cupping clutch and her tits half dangled and her nipples lightly pressed onto the mattress. His hands moved to her round hips; she shuffled her legs wider at his guidance. He gave Karen a wink of warning and drove half his shaft into Jules' moist cunt.

Her head shot up at the sudden penetration, flipping her long hair off her surprised expression that morphed into a rounded mouth O of pleasure. Karen recorded a close-up of the suddenly penetrated candidate's mixture of moods for posterity.

It would be a full-screen prelude to her potential new audience at her onstage club introductory strip and fuck performance. The patrons would find inspiration to bid higher for her premiere auction, with a hope that they could repeat providing her the same surprised carnal delights that the audition video showed.

Ned dove fully in and commenced his power strokes. Jules' face changed from delight to angst at the rough fuck and then back again to delight when she orgasmed, displaying a wide-open mouthed O of bliss, accompanied by the sound of Ned's grunts and howls of gratification when he gave her his shots of manly essence. She kept her hips in a spread stance but her head slumped to rest her flushed forehead on the bed.

He pulled out, sat down to recover, and nodded his agreement to Karen that Jules would be a fine acquisition. Karen took charge of the fucked-out girl, guided her fatigued body to stand, and led her away through the hallway to her room. Jules was barely covered by the shredded dress, stumbling a bit wearily in her unaccustomed high heels. They left Ned to rest and rejuvenate for further talent trials.

Karen negotiated a starter minimum contract with Jules for her exclusive services to the Strip and Fuck club network, starting her newest career at Ned's venue. Her whimsical kitchen trysts interludes would be transformed into worthwhile onstage alpha male indulgences.

Karen approached Ned about another unique opportunity. She lobbied her father hard to let her accept a special personal contract offer. He listened grudgingly and upon hearing her alluring arguments, gave into the logical exchange.

As it turned out, Karen wanted to accept a contract with her travel rendezvous bedmate, Ben. In equitable recompense, Ben offered his daughter Beverly to Ned and they agreed on equal value contracts and offsetting exchange premiums for their daughters' one-year-only services.

Ned had concluded his intended Swap Contracts and was satisfied to conclude the negotiations. It was time to go home.

Platinum blonde Karoline was headed for South Asia where her buxom pale body would be an outstanding sensation for her browner alpha male stage partners. Wendy agreed to a Caribbean setting, with its advantages of being close to her homebound roots and the constant availability of daytime sun, sand, and sea to maintain her golden tan and carnal fitness for long bouts of rowdy debauchery at night. Ned sent his new pseudo-daughter Beverly and his second performance choice, Silvia, along with newbie Jules, back to his club.

On their journeys, Jules traveled directly and alone but he paired Silvia with Beverly on a longer leisurely route, booking them together in one room at a luxury hotel for a few days. He hoped they would acclimate to each other and foster nascent bi-sexual penchants. He had plans of letting the two lithe redheads strip and tease each other on stage and then tag team smitten club patrons for double the tips in post-performance bawdy tidbits.

Finally, Ned chose Gretchen as his homeward-bound travel mate. He was enamored with the sweet little redhead's charms and took the opportunity to work her oral skills, starting her enhancement process. She gave her new boss the best she could and he planned her future.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers
12