The Strip Club Contest

Story Info
A slut contest between 2 slut wives at a strip club.
2.5k words
3.85
53.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am sure no one will believe this, this is a true story, it happened many years ago and all the people involved were much more than legal age, in fact no one was less than 40 years old.

The only real reason I am even writing this down, is that my wife and I spent many many years as swingers and had lots of great adventures, now I am old and in very poor health and she has passed away, I thought I might try to write down at least some of our more unusual happenings and let others know about them and how much fun we had. I have never tried to write anything ever, so if you can not stand poor spelling and even worse grammar then pleases stop reading this and go fuck yourself. I am not writing these stories down in any order, just the ones that come to mind.

Julie and I had heard about a really wild strip club about 100 miles from our home and way off the beaten path, in fact it was a secret club that you would probably never find unless someone told you about it. But like I said, Julie and I are swingers and attend many parties and clubs, so we were clued in and given directions.

We got to the nearest town to the club and rented a hotel room, and about 8pm on a warm Saturday night, we headed out to find this privately owned strip club.

To say it was off the beaten path was no joke at all, we ended up over 15 miles out of town and back out in the edge of the woods behind a nice house, there were gates and gate keepers that questioned us for a while and finally let us pass into the parking lot.

The club building was pretty nice, not fancy but nice. Inside there was a large stage with several poles, nice lighting and many tables surrounding the stage. Several people were already here and it looked like a nice place to me. Several strippers were already on the stage, and soon a nearly nude waitress took our drink orders. We enjoyed a couple of drinks and inspected the club.

I noticed that there was a wide hallway leading into another section of the building, but it was dark in there and they had a little metal gate across the hall.

We went back to our table and started on another drink. My attention turned to the stage when a tall and beautiful black girl started to strip.

Wow she was hot, and built for fucking. I told Julie that I was going to go up and give her a few dollars, I walked up and waved my money, she came right over and I placed the dollars under the side of her thong, she said her name was Silky, a stripper name, and asked where I was setting, I pointed out my table and Julie smiled and waved at her.

Soon after I returned to the table, Silky came over and pulled up a chair between myself and Julie. We talked about lots of stuff and during that conversation we told her we were swingers.

She smiled and said. "You guys will want to stay till later and go over to the back room at midnight, its lots more fun."

She looked at Julie and said. "You should get up on stage with me in the back room, its lots of fun, and you would love it, totally nude back there and everything goes after awhile, yes everything goes."

I questioned her and she explained that the back room started out with the Yellow lights turned on, and during that 30 minute block of time any female who wanted to could go up on stage, but she had to strip off completely and stay naked during the entire yellow light time. If you only want to show tits or ass then you stay off the stage.

Then, she said. "It's time for the blue light, its more fun, everyone is feeling up each other, tit squeezing, finger fucking and lots of cock jerking, it lasts for 30 min too."

She smiled and looked at Julie." I want you to stay and do all the lights with me."

"There is more?" Julie asked.

"Yes the last one is the red light, it usually starts between 1 and 1:30 am, by then anyone who is not into it has left and only the fun crowd remains, everything goes then."

"Do you really think they would like an older woman up there with you 20 year olds?" Julie asked.

And with that said, Silky stood Julie up and popped her tits out of her mini dress.

"Very very nice." she exclaimed as she squeezed her tits.

Then she raised Julies dress to her waist and saw her round perfect ass and shaved slick pussy. She slid a finger up Julies tight slit and said.

"This is gonna be lots looser before the night is over."

She smiled at me and I agreed.

By the time midnight finally come Julie was just the right amount of drunk, there were some papers to sign before we could enter but Silky showed her what to do. The man behind the counter asked if all had been explained to us? We nodded yes.

The back room was slightly smaller than the main room, but still lots of seating. The stage was in the shape of a T with poles at all ends and one in the middle of the T. The DJ came on the stage and repeated all the rules that Silky had already told us, then he got off the stage, The yellow lights came on and the music started.

"We have 175 people back here tonight." the DJ announced.

"Lets all have some fun."

I turned to see Silky taking Julie by the hand.

"Come on girl." she said.

Then she led Julie up the stairs and onto the stage.

She stripped Julies little black dress off in one move, to expose her totally nude body, the crowed cheered as my nude wife danced around the stage, making sure to spin around every pole.

The guys were cheering and waving dollar bills all around the stage, a few of the wives who had got on stage remained near the poles or at least near the center of the stage but some, like Julie, went over to the edge and let the guys get a good look and do some tit squeezing. My wife made her way around the stage and loved all the attention.

She came back over to where I was sitting about 5 mins before the yellow light section ended.

"Are you still doing good and having fun?" she asked me.

"Oh yes." I said. "This is great."

"Do you want me to do the Blue light?" she asked with a smile.

"And the red light." I answered.

There was a little pause for everyone to have time to rest a little and get a drink, then the blue light came on.

Julie took a large drink from her cup as she sat there completely nude beside me.

"What goes on this time?" she asked.

"Well I think you might end up with a licked pussy and a stuffed throat." I smiled as I said it.

"Are you sure you want all these people to watch me doing that?"

"There are a lot of people in here, even more than there was at the beginning."

I looked around, and she was right, all the chairs were full, and people were standing in groups.

The DJ came on the speaker.

"We are up to 215 perverts in the crowd now, its blue light time ladies."

Then he explained the blue light rules, the music started. Silky took Julie by the hand and led her up on the stage again, several other wives and girlfriends got up on stage as well, even more than during the yellow light section. My wife danced around the poles while the guys cheered and waved dollar bills, Julie made her way over to a group of college aged boys, they took turns feeling of her firm tits and fingering her pussy,, then the zippers came down and they pulled there hard cocks out.

She jerked them two at a time and then took the first of them in her mouth. She would suck one stiff young cock for a while and move to the next till all 6 of the boys had been to the back of her slut throat. She got up and turned to look at me, cum was on her lips, one of the boys had already creamed in her mouth.

She made her way around the stage jerking and sucking cocks as she went.

A bearded man waved his money for her to see, he sat her on the stage in front of him and placed her legs over his shoulders, then proceeded to lick her pussy. Julie was cumming in seconds, she moaned and wiggled all over the stage, the man licking her held on tight each time she cum.

A very skinny little blonde with no tits walked over to Julie and sat on Julies face, grinding her shaved slit on Julies lips.

Then a young man placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Looks like our wives are getting along pretty good." He laughed.

"Mine is the skinny flat chested blonde slut."

They kept going till both girls had several orgasms each, and then the blonde got off Julies face. They walked over to the area where I was sitting and got off the stage, Julies face was covered in snatch juice.

"I cum so many times." She said "This is so much fun."

"Have you swallowed much cum yet?" I asked.

"4 loads so far, those young guys cum very fast."

They guy behind me smiled and said,

"My name is Ted and this little blonde whore is my wife Kelly."

I smiled and replied.

"My name is Mark and this little cum slut is my wife Julie."

Julie smiled and gave a small wave.

Ted slapped Kelly on the ass and said.

"So which one of you two is the biggest slut?"

Julie instantly replied.

"Me, it's me."

Kelly shook her head and said.

"No way, I am the biggest slut for sure."

Ted and I watched as the two sluts argued and discussed who was the biggest slut.

Finally I said.

"Why don't you two just prove it, here and now, have a little contest right here right now."

"Yes." Ted exclaimed. "Lets make rules on how to pick a winner."

"Most guys fucked." Kelly said.

"And they must cum or it don't count." Julie added.

"Most perverted sex acts." Ted smiled.

And then it was my turn.

"Hmm how about biggest cocks in the most holes."

We all agreed and the bet was almost ready to be made.

"What do I win?" asked Kelly.

We all thought about it and finally.

Ted said "Well it's a slut contest. Lets go back to one of our hotel rooms and the loser has to let everyone piss on them."

"Yes." I said "That sounds fun, and open mouths and swallow the mouth full."

"Good idea." Julie said "And how about we invite a few extra people to join us."

"Its a bet." Kelly grinned.

The red light came on and the music began, both girls headed up on stage and the nookie began. The next few hours was just a blur of tits, dicks, pussies and assholes.

If one girl was taking a huge black cock up her ass bareback, then so would the other.

If one wife had all her holes full of cock and jerking two more, then the other did as well.

Those two little whores worked their way all around the room, draining the sperm from every hard cock they could find, they must have fucked and blew over 50 guys each before it was over.

"Well who won?" asked Julie

"Yes guys, who won?" said Kelly

Ted and I looked over our score cards, we made them from napkins, examined our notes and announced.

"Well girls looks like you are both filthy little whores, it's a tie."

"Now what do we do about the bet?" both asked.

"You both get to be open mouth piss swallowing whores tonight." Ted and I replied.

"Go find a few guys you wanna piss on you." I said.

So they headed into the crowd and came back with one guy each, both were black guys, handsome and hung huge or course. They had just picked hot guys they wanted to spend the night with.

"That's good choices sluts." Ted said.

"Mark and I picked some ourselves." We had 5 guys each and a little of everything, we made sure to pick at least one old ugly guy, fat and perverted, some biker types and the rest were black guys.

We arrived back at the hotel, the taxi left and we waited outside for a while for all the guys to arrive, they finally showed up, all of them and several more.

"We invited a few friends to come too." they smiled.

Ted and I just smiled at each other, the more the better. We all headed up to the room, and got the girls in the tub naked instantly, a few guys would go in the bathroom with them and the fun began, the girls were on their knees, totally nude, Ted and I made sure there whore mouths were open wide, we tied their hands behind their backs, and the guys would piss all over them.

2 or 3 at a time pissed at once making sure to piss into their open mouths. White guys, black guys, huge cocks and small dicks all pissed their mouths full.

"Swallow that hot piss you stupid whores." they would say.

And the sluts swallowed over and over as the large group of guys filed through the bathroom. Their hair was soaked with hot piss and there entire bodies were dripping with steaming piss too.

The old fat ugly men came in, pulled out there cocks and pissed Kelly and Julies mouths completely full.

"Swallow my piss you worthless whore." they yelled.

And they did, those old bastards pissed the girls mouths full several times and made them swallow every drop, then the old fuckers stuffed there old hairy balls into our wives open mouths and made them suck while they jerked there cocks to a cum, and shot there loads onto the girls foreheads.

Other guys pissed all over there nude bodies top to bottom. I lost count of how many there were, but it was over 30 guys.

"It's still a tie, isn't it." Julie remarked.

"Yes it is, both of you are nasty little bar whores." Ted and I nodded.

We untied their hands and showered our whores, Ted washed Julie and I washed Kelly, we made sure to do an extra good job, then we took the whores to bed, they were both exhausted. When we woke, we made plans to continue the contest at a later date.

We exchanged personal info and said goodbye.