The Strippers and the Stepson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roxymoves
roxymoves
423 Followers

Ashley practically yanks Suzanne off the machine. "I'm next." She points at Eric. "You, don't move."

Ashley climbs on the saddle and impales herself with the vibrator. She turns it up fast and leans forward to offer Eric her ass. Eric thinks he's getting the hang of this and starts to lube up his dick, but Ashley throws him off by putting an arm behind her back and inserting three fingers into her asshole. Eric sits and watches in awe as she fingers herself hard, cramming her fingers in and out, stretching herself as wide as his dick would. She finally stops, spreads her ass cheeks wide with both hands, and says, "Shove it in there, big boy."

With no pomp or circumstance, Eric jams his dick in Ashley's ass, as hard and deep as he can go on the first thrust. She screams out, "Yes, fuck it, like that!" He pulls out all the way, feels her muscles contracts around him, then pounds her all the way in again. He continues to pound her again and again, marveling that she can take his beating, until his dick can't take anymore. He feels Ashley contract, a hard orgasm shooting from her core and convulsing into her ass, forcing him to ejaculate into her sweet, hungry hole. He falls on top of her, grateful for the energy drink his mom offered him.

Leah can't stand watching the festivities without her. When Ashley finally tumbles her way off the machine, Leah climbs on, placing her hand on Eric's shoulder. "Stay here." Leah is a vibrator aficionado, and she cranks the vibrator up to full volume in no time, grunting and grinding over the shaking machine. She leans forward and motions Eric to fuck her asshole. He pours lube on her hole and all over his dick, then lines himself up with her hole. She's a small woman and her asshole looks minuscule compared to the other women.

As he hems and haws, Leah finally demands, "Just do me already."

Eric eases his cock into her asshole, feeling it stretch tight around him. She's so small, it's a battle to get inside, but this is what she asked for. He pushes until his head is through, then it's easier going. He can feel the vibrator machine on the other side of her membrane, coming through her pussy, and he lets his dick rest in her to enjoy the sensation. Leah eases back on him and starts humping his cock with her ass. The feeling is indescribable, her little asshole squeezing tight around his large cock. She tenses and swell, then spins out of control, convulsing until he can feel her climax. The tension of her pussy contracting around him sets him off to his own orgasm. He has come so many times, nothing comes out of his dick, but it almost feels better, the sweet release without the pent-up angst.

***

Suzanne has a dildo left and waves it at Leah. "He bi girl, want to get me off with Igor?"

Leah's face briefly reddens, then she says, "Do I ever!"

Suzanne grins and lies on the bed with her head toward the headboard. "Let's 69 this."

Leah crawls on top of Suzanne. She kneels over Suzanne's head so her pussy is over Suzanne's mouth and leans over so her mouth is at Suzanne's pussy. Both women start eating each other out, nibbling along their folds, sucking their nectar from their holes, scooping it out with their fingers, and teasing their clits with their tongues and teeth.

Suzanne passes Igor to Leah. The thing is huge; Leah wonders if it will fit in her friend. She gives it an extra generous coating of lube and starts to tease it around Suzanne's hole. She starts to push, but there's no way Suzanne's pussy is going to widen enough for that monster.

Leah takes the dildo and tickles it on Suzanne's clit. Suzanne starts to buck her hips into Leah's face and make little mewing sounds. Leah tests her hole with her fingers—there we go, she's loosening up. Leah rubs Igor more aggressively against Suzanne's clit. Suzanne's hips are almost throwing Leah off her.

Leah decides to try easing Igor into Suzanne's hole again. This time, there is more give, and with a little pushing its fat cockhead pops in. Suzanne screams out, a mix of pleasure and pain. "Oh my God, don't stop, don't stop. Just fuck me with that thing, fuck me hard." Leah continues to inch the dildo in, feeling resistance when she thinks she's met the cervix. She wiggles the dildo around, and something opens up because it keeps sliding in, eventually filling Suzanne up with its massive girth and length.

Once that black beast is all the way in, Leah leans down to suck on Suzanne's clit. Suzanne wraps her lips firmly around Leah's clit and lets her screams send vibrations across Leah's pussy. Both women are in heaven and don't want the sensations to end. But you can fight off an orgasm for only so long. The combination of the ginormous dildo filling her up and sending tension across her body with Leah's firm ministrations on her clit push Suzanne over the edge, tumbling her into a sea of ecstasy and seemingly endless bliss. "Stop, stop. I can't take any more!"

Leah's close to getting off, but her fuck buddy just collapsed on her. She goes with Plan B. "Eric, get on your back."

Only too happy to please, Eric says, "Yes, ma'am."

Suzanne is sprawled across the middle of the bed, so Eric grabs Leah's hand and says, "Living room."

CHAPTER 5: THE LIVING ROOM

Eric sits on the sofa and Leah straddles him, impaling her pussy with his cock. He starts fucking her from below, holding her hips in place as he uses his powerful pelvis to rock into her. Leah starts laughing at riding her young buck. "Yeehaw." He's pumping her so hard he has sweat dripping down his forehead and chest. Leah leans down and licks his chest. His nubile young skin is velvet on her tongue.

The other women wander in, glasses of wine in hand. Karen's mouth waters in envy. She chugs her glass back in one big gulp. Karen goes back to the bedroom, returning with an entire bottle. She can't be sober through this any longer.

Eric picks Leah up and flips her onto her back on the sofa. With one leg on the floor for balance and strength, he starts to hammer her hard. His sweat drips onto her as his strong hips swivel into her pelvis, slamming into her hole and grinding against her clit. Suzanne reaches down and pulls Leah's leg open so Eric can get even deeper. Leah and Eric groan in unison as he sinks farther into her. Leah's clit is on fire and sets her off. She claws red lines down Eric's back, and she screams his name, her tits bouncing as her orgasm sets her into orbit.

As Eric comes right behind her, he looks up and catches Karen's eye. He can't help but tease her. "Oh yeah, like that baby, so fucking good. You like that big cock in there, filling you up? That's a man's cock, baby." He may be talking to Leah, but he's staring at Karen as he says it.

Karen takes another gulp of wine.

Suzanne figures it's been too long since she had some young dick. "I'm up next. Eric, roll over onto your back."

Leah gets up, and Eric lies on the sofa on his back. Suzanne gives the tip of his dick a kiss. Eric pops his head up. "I wouldn't mind a blow job. I've never had one, a good one, I mean."

Suzanne laughs. "Eric, honey, we're not here to pleasure you. You're here to pleasure us. You can get your blowjob someplace else. Now be a good boy and let us fuck you. Also, by the way, Ashley's going to sit on your face."

Eric looks crestfallen, but isn't going to argue with a beautiful woman fucking him.

Suzanne has brought the cock ring with her. She slides it over Eric's impressive girth and turns it on high.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Never mind," she dismisses him, "you'll love it. Or at least I will."

She maneuvers her slit over his head and slides him inside her. They both say "Ah" as it goes all the way home. Suzanne starts grinding her hips slowly against him, making wide circles with her hips over the vibrating ring. Eric is just a pole for her to fuck. He's also about to become a tongue for Ashley ride.

Ashley climbs on the sofa so she is kneeling on either side of Eric's face. She eases her pussy down, positioning her hole over his mouth. He's still learning how to perform cunnilingus, so Ashley gives him a head's up. "I'm going to tell you exactly what I want." Eric is thrilled for the live lesson from an experienced woman.

"First, lick my lips on both sides. That's nice. Now spread them open wide with your fingertips. Like that. Pierce your tongue as deep as you can inside my hole. Oh, yeah. Now run it in circles around my hole and move it in and out."

Ashley closes her eyes and says "Mm mm" as Eric follows her instructions to a T.

"That's good, baby. Eat that pussy."

"Mm-hm." Karen can't believe she's watching her son learn how to perform oral sex from a woman almost twice his age. She takes another big swig of wine.

He's having trouble breathing, but Ashley doesn't care. Eric is getting the tutorial of his life, and he's not about to ruin it by complaining about a small thing like oxygen.

Ashley grinds her hips back so her clit is positioned over his mouth. "Take that bud in your mouth. Suck it good and flick it with your tongue. Flick it harder; suck it harder. Yes, that's it." She grinds her hips into his face to get the pressure she needs.

"Circle your tongue around my clit, but apply firm pressure. Yeah, like that. God, baby, I'm getting juicy. Do you have pussy juice dripping down your face?"

"Mm-hm." Sweet Jesus. Karen turns around and takes a gulp of her wine.

"Good for you. It'll help put hair on your chest. Now put two fingers in my pussy but don't stop sucking my clit." He brings two fingers up and tries to maneuver them into her, but his face seems to be in the way.

"Hang on, I'll lift up a little." He gets his fingers inside her, and she slides back down onto his face. "Curl your fingers toward Suzanne and wiggle them like you're waving at her. Oh yeah, baby, that's my G-spot. Keep doing that and suck my clit too."

Eric does as he's instructed, trying to find a rhythm between the two awkward movements. Finally, the motions come together, and Ashley starts to ride his face, crying out his name.

Ashley looks up at Suzanne, who's riding his dick, and they laugh at each other—they both have that sweaty, tussled hair, up-all-night-fucking look. Suzanne leans over and grabs Ashley's gorgeous breasts, rubbing them together and flicking her nipples. "You need to let Eric titty fuck you. It's the least we can do."

Ashley laughs and kisses Suzanne. Suzanne grabs Ashley and brings her in for a more passionate kiss, holding the back of her head and claiming her tongue with her own. Ashley returns the passion and takes Suzanne's breasts in her hands. Suzanne's breasts are sensitive, and Ashley's hands have their intended effect. Suzanne thrusts herself hard on Eric's cock, grinding against the cock ring, bathing him in her juicy cream, and shooting herself into the clouds. She rides him until her head starts to hurt and she cascades back to earth, her fingertips on fire and her toes aching from curling into themselves.

Seeing her friend fire off, Ashley can hold back no longer. She seats herself firmly on Eric's face, grinding her climax into his mouth and on his fingers. She comes so hard for so long that Eric starts tapping her ass, signaling that he needs to come up for air. When Ashley finally relents, Eric takes big gulps of oxygen, his face slick and wet with Ashley's juices.

His dick is already pointing straight at the ceiling, ready for the next amusement ride. Leah has her eye on his dick, but also knows that Karen hasn't participated at all. "Karen, look at that gorgeous cock. It's your turn."

The wine is starting to hit Karen. She stares longingly at Eric's generous cock. She wants to fuck it until she screams her son's name. She wants to suck it until he shoots he sweet cum deep in her throat. She wants him to bend her over and shove it up her ass until she begs him to stop. But Eric is her son. He has been her son for 10 years. She can't bring herself to take advantage of him. But is it possible to take advantage of a willing 20-year-old?

Eric must be reading her thoughts, because he gets up and walks over to her. Being with the other women has emboldened him. He takes Karen's hand and wraps it around his dick. "Come to the sofa with me." She wants that in her so bad. And he knows she does. Her head is spinning.

She walks to the sofa with Eric. He sits down and lifts her onto his lap so she straddles him. His dick is inches from making its home in her pussy. He kisses her neck then draws his lips along her jaw to her mouth. She kisses him back, opening her mouth to welcome his tongue. He lifts his hips, dragging his cock against her clit. Her pussy leaves a trail of moisture on his dick. He pulls her by the hips and draws her up where he can penetrate her. His head enters her hole, and Eric and Karen moan together. He feels incredible. Why has she been holding back? Karen starts to slide down his shaft, her face twisted in uncertainty and buried in Eric's neck.

Suzanne halts everything when she says, "That's beautiful. Mother and son."

It hits Karen what she's doing. This is not right. This is very wrong.

She yanks herself from Eric and clambers off him as quickly as her wine-addled brain will let her. Eric follows her. "Karen, what happened? That felt amazing. We're right together."

"No, Eric, no, just no."

Eric shakes his head, at a loss of what more he can do to convince her that they should surrender to their instinct and fulfill each other.

Leah shrugs her shoulders and tells Eric to lie back on the sofa. She hops on his dick. They both groan as she slides down his pole. She relishes the sensation of him filling her up. She pulls in and out of Eric. She shows him how to rub her clit as she rides him; he's a fast learner. She is already so turned on from watching Suzanne and Ashley that it doesn't take her long. She explodes into a vortex of bliss, all of her attention focused on Eric's dick filling her channel. He pounds into her until she can take no more, falling off the sofa in a sweaty heap. Eric hasn't come in a while; he is starving for release.

Ashley tells Eric they have a special treat for him: "I'm going to let you titty fuck me."

Hell, yeah. Getting titty fucked by Ashley's massive jugs is just what the doctor ordered for his stiff dick.

Ashley climbs between Eric's legs and wraps her tits around his cock. She brings his hands to either side of her breasts. "Squeeze as hard as you want."

Eric squeezes them like he's trying to crush two coconuts together.

"Whoa, not quite that hard, baby. Let's keep them intact."

Ashley shows him what pressure she can handle, and Eric starts working his dick between those pillowy globes. She rides on top of him, providing extra friction, as he fucks her breasts as hard as he can. The novelty is enticing and he shoots off in no time, his cum jetting up Ashley's cleavage and onto her chin. She reaches up, scoops the cum from her chin, and licks it off her finger. Another first for Eric; he's never had a woman eat his cum before.

CHAPTER 6: BEDTIME

Suzanne, Ashley, and Leah leave Karen's house very satisfied women. They each give Eric a passionate kiss and demand to see him again. Despite his prior confidence, he is suddenly shy and blushes with their enthusiasm.

Once they are gone, Karen cannot make eye contact with Eric. "I'm going to bed."

She goes through her usual routine of removing makeup, showering, and slipping into one of her many expensive nightgowns. When she removes her makeup, she stares at her face for a long time, shocked by the wrinkles there, wondering if a young man like Eric would ever find her attractive. She shakes herself out of it. She's a 35-year-old woman with a much older husband. A husband who provides for her. Her friends would kill to be in her shoes. She needs to keep her head on straight.

Karen climbs into her bed. Like everything else in the house, it's top of the line, the best money can buy. Yet tonight she tosses and turns, thinking about Eric and her friends. She thinks about what his dick must have felt like in their pussies. What his mouth must have felt like on their clits. She is out of her mind with thoughts of her son and horrified by herself.

She watches the numbers tick by on her bedside clock. After 90 minutes of filthy thoughts and self-recriminations, Karen hears a quiet knock on the door. There's only one other person in the house.

Karen could pretend to be asleep. But curiosity kills her. "Come in."

It's Eric, wearing plaid sleep pants and nothing else. His six-pack battles with his chest for her attention, his healthy biceps drawing her eyes farther upwards. Karen is instantly wet.

She pulls the sheet up to cover the sheer top of her nightgown. "Hey, Eric."

He walks to the side of her bed. "I wanted to say, I'm sorry about tonight. I was out of line with your friends."

"It's ok. You just got back from college, and they came on to you. Don't worry about it."

"Thank you for understanding. To tell you the truth, it was really hot. Something I'll remember for the rest of my life."

Karen lets out an uncomfortable laugh. "Ok then. I guess that's good."

Eric isn't done. "The only thing is, there were four really hot women here, and I only got to experience three of them."

Karen holds her breath, unsure where he's going with this.

"I missed the icing on the cake."

Karen's light-headed from holding her breath with anticipation.

Her eyes skitter down Eric's chest to his groin. He is fully erect, and his head is straining out of the slit in his pants.

Karen is done being a good mom. "Did you say you've never had a good blowjob?"

"I've had a couple girls put their mouths around my head, but nothing that I would consider a blowjob. Nothing that really turned me on and definitely nothing that made me come."

Karen figures that's a gift she could give her son.

She reaches up and wraps her hand around his cockhead. Letting out a sigh, Eric leans his hips into the bed.

Karen leans over and licks the ridge around his head. He still tastes faintly of chlorine. She slides her tongue into his hole, causing him to gasp. He grabs her by the back of her head as she engulfs his bulb, running her tongue around the edge and flicking it over the sensitive v at the bottom. Eric starts to cry out as she takes his shaft in her hand, rubbing him down with her fingers as her mouth follows.

When her mouth reaches the root of his shaft, she can smell the faint odor of her friends' vaginas, Eric's cum, and her own lube. The base of his cock tastes like he just took a shower but also like he's been fucking all day. He is musky and soapy, a heady scent for her to drink in together.

She looks up at him and says, "Take your pants off." He doesn't have to be told twice. His dick wobbles and bobs in the twilight.

Karen grabs his cock and lifts it firmly. She licks the seam between his balls. He is freshly shaven there—he clearly prepared in hopes that she would pleasure him. She rubs her fingers along his taint back to his asshole. He's never had anyone touch him there before. She spits on her fingers and brings them back to his asshole, running them around his tight bud.

As she takes one of his balls in her mouth, she slides a finger into his hole, catching Eric off guard. The sensation is unique and overwhelming. She can feel his cock grow larger and pulse as she inserts her finger into his ass. He tightens his ass cheeks, fearful and startled by the pleasure he has discovered there. Then he relaxes, savoring the pull of her finger against the sensitive spot behind his balls. They ache with the newfound pleasure. He groans with his need for her to explore him more there.

His balls are heavy, already refilled with cum despite the festivities of the evening. He is aching to shoot off inside of her. She can guarantee he will have that release. She sucks on his ball then gently spits it out.

roxymoves
roxymoves
423 Followers