The Stronger Sex? Ch. 09

Story Info
It's been one month since Evan’s story was published.
3.7k words
4.5
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan woke up. It was just before 9:00 am on a Saturday and immediately he was a bit nervous, anxious and excited at the same time. A few minutes went by, and now he was incredibly nervous, anxious, and excited at the same time! He got up, took a drink of water, hopped in the shower, and began his day.

He didn't normally shower in the morning, he was generally a night time showerer. He felt he needed one for two reasons: he felt he needed a minute to get his mind straight and the thoughts running through his head made him super horny. So, after jerking off quickly, he stood under the stream of water for maybe 15 minutes trying to calm his mind while enjoy the excitement of the anticipation of the moment. It was a fine line to walk.

He hopped out of the shower, got ready for the day, and moved to his office to catch up on some work items even though it was Saturday.

It had been a month since his visit to Vic's club and his interview with Lexi and Harper. He had written his story and sent it to the girls and to Vic for approval. He worked on it for two days straight, 14 hours each day with some breaks built in so he could come back with fresh eyes. He poured over every word, every sentence, every reference. Everything.

His wife, Sarah, who was 25 and fully enhanced, read a final draft and was a bit taken aback by the idea of such a club. They talked about it for a while, and she closed by seductively saying "You better hope I don't decide to squeeze you between these thighs....." before she turned and walked out of the room.

She ran her hand down past the bottom of her short shorts and along the length of her bare thigh as she said it. Evan gawked at her as she did this, then stared at her ass as she walked away. A shiver of pleasure went through Evan's body as he instantly got a boner as this happened. He was so instantly hot and bothered he could not think of a single word to say.

'Is she into it? Does she want to wrestle? Oh my freaking God that would be incredible!' he thought silently as he sat in stunned silence at the events of the last 45 seconds.

The idea of wrestling a girl or his wife had not really been a fantasy of his before. He did have a foot fetish and loved his wife's perfect size 9 feet, but wrestling a girl in a bikini or spandex/sports bra had never occurred to him. Since his visit to the club, the conversations had there, the match between Lexi and Jake and his writing of the article, he felt more and more strongly about the idea.

Honestly, he had begun to obsess over the idea and spent lots of his free moments fantasizing over what it would be like to punch a girl in the bare belly or have his head between their powerful legs. He tried to push those thoughts aside as he forced himself to keep it professional to finish his story.

Vic, Lexi and Harper approved his story without comment and were very excited to see it published on Evan's site. After they approved, that he sent it to his manager, who was also the site's content manager, for approval. Normally this is a 100% electronic process with his manager sending a few emailed comments or questions then telling Evan what day/time he felt would be best for posting.

This story was different: Evan's manager had called him in to talk in person upon reading the story. He didn't have any issue with the content, but he wanted to confirm that Evan wanted to post such a story and confirm his sources were ok with everything. Evan reassured him, several times, that Lexi, Harper, and Vic (now known as "Desiree", "Natasha", and, with respect for some old TV show with angels, "Charlie") were excited to see it get out there for the readers.

So, it was published! The response was immediate. It didn't go "viral" immediately, that took a few days, but the ad revenue came in quickly as other outlets picked up his story and it spread through social media like wildfire. He wasn't going to be rich off just this story, but thanks to President Winter's OIPP (Online Intellectual Property Protection) laws of 2031 he wasn't going to have to worry about money for a very long time.

Vic saw a similar financial windfall too, but his came with more headaches than Evan's. Men with money, men without money, and enhanced young women reached out so much that he had to hire more bouncers to man the door and install new, heavy duty, locking doors at all entrances to the club. He hired on a few of the girls that Evan had not met to help operate his website and filter out the crazy men from the normal men as well as the girls genuinely interested in learning how to work the club from the naive ones just out to make a quick buck and never care about their clients.

He did receive enough money from wealthy male donors to purchase two more abandoned warehouses and he was in the process of turning them into similar clubs. The number of single, wealthy, childless men had grown greatly over the past 20 years or so, and a few of them obviously had a desire to go to a club like Vic's. Many donated money, or offered to donate money, but Vic only accepted under one condition: that Vic be allowed to keep doing what he is doing without oversight. Most agreed, but nearly all had a condition of their own: that Vic let them into the club to challenge a young, attractive, fully enhance woman.

Vic also offered a partnership to the first 25 girls to join the original club who were still active. The clubs would be run together: Vic would own 51%, and every girl who accepted would collectively own 49%. 22 of the 25 girls agreed and entered the partnership.

Evan's readers commented on the story more than he could have ever imagined. Evan tried to read most of the comments for all of his stories to get a feel for how his readers felt about his content.

This story cut hard for his readers, very hard. Some were offended by the idea on a very personal level. The idea of a man hitting a woman or fighting a woman in any way was still socially unacceptable despite women being able to win 98% of those fights. Some comments were by regular readers disgusted that Evan could write about such a story and swearing that they would never read him again. There was more than one personal attack and lots of vulgarity directed at him for writing it.

Some comments were men who wanted to know how to get into a club like that. It seems there were a lot of men who would love the chance to box or wrestle a young woman like "Desiree" or "Natasha". Some of these comments got nasty and perverse, this sparked some heated back and forth comments that Evan skipped over. He knew those men would be out there and society still didn't approve, he didn't need to read all of their thoughts.

Many more did not approve, but understood the situation. Many comments basically said: "they are all consenting adults" and those comments were liked by many more readers. This was the majority of the comments and likes, and that made Evan feel pretty good. It was well known that negative and angry feelings elicit comments much more than stories people generally agreed with or were not troubled by.

VR rooms where men fought women saw a huge uptick in traffic and profit, and many more VR rooms sprung up very quickly offering all kinds of experiences. They all reached out to Evan to promote their brands, and Evan diligently looked at their products in a professional manner while declining to engage. He was still a writer, not a pitchman, and he wanted to maintain his professionalism, so he declined to speak on behalf of any company. His article was neutral, he did not promote Vic's club or anything that went on there, he simply told the story. He planned to stay neutral.

He was, however, particularly intrigued by a unique style of VR experience: amazon women vs men. He always knew society had a fascination with tall, powerful women who went by names like "amazon" or "valkyrie" or whatever, but he didn't know there were VR experiences to battle amazon women. He wanted to engage, he wanted to so bad, but he forced himself to stay away until he was sure he was done with his story to keep a professional front up.

He did read a few advertisements and was having a hard time staying away from a VR with women who were eight, nine and 10 feet tall with perfect asses and tits....

He forced himself back into the moment: "be professional" he told himself as he read more comments from the story.

He commented back to a few of the people who were genuinely offended and not just grinding an axe against him anonymously on the internet. He felt he should further explain why he did the story. He didn't cover the "why I wrote this" in the story itself, so he felt he should do so here. He put out some honest comments about why and published it so every commentor would see it. With that, he mainly said that this type of thing is happening in society and the folks that do it wanted others to know about it. This was his job, after all and above all. His job was to inform his readers about things they may otherwise not know. They can either read it if interested or ignore it if not.

He read comments for a few hours until his excitement started to bubble over and he could no longer focus. He was almost overwhelmed! But it was only 11:35am, he had 8 1/2 hours to wait.

He wandered his house, his wife got home from a workout and they had some pretty hot sex (which was great!). They then talked, ate lunch, and tried their best to kill the rest of the day as he tried to keep his mind occupied with anything he could think of. It was a long day and he could not remember a time when he was so excited for an event but had to wait seemingly so long for it. He worried he would be mentally exhausted by the time it got here.

It was unlike his wedding night or past graduations, that buildup was long and spread out. He learned of this just three days ago, and it was a long three days!

Finally. Finally! They got in the car, and it took them to the destination he had been waiting for all day. The event he was so excited for, yet more than a little afraid of. He was terrified. He was jubilant. He was so in love with his wife for being so cool with it.

They walked in the building at 7:40, just as instructed. He went in the backdoor so he would not be noticed by anyone and was taken to a private room to change and stretch out a bit. He also got some pointers on how to handle the upcoming situation for someone who had been there before. Nerves ran high. He adjusted a boner for what felt like the 50th time today. The clock got close to 8pm. It was time.

He was led out of the private room wearing only gym shorts and led into the larger area by Jake. When the men saw him they cheered their champion. The women jeered and talked shit. Evan walked to the ring, climbed in, and tried to walk confidently to his corner. Vic was in the center of the ring and nodded a reassuring nod as he walked by.

Vic came over, leaned in, and spoke so only they could hear:

"I have a special treat since I fucking loved your story. We all owe you a huge debt of gratitude!"

Evan nodded back, but could not think of what to say.

"I talked with our girl, and we have a plan she is going to carry out. Just go with it, and remember it's just wrestling, no punching, so you can't hurt her, even if you tried. Just be sure not to feel up her tits, she hates that. Grab her ass all you want, but no deliberate feeling up of her boobs. Got it?"

Evan nerves ramped up again, but he nodded. Vic seemed to notice.

"No worries man!" He quipped playfully. "Have fun! She is a pro! She will make sure it is a night you never forget! Oh yeah, at your wife's request, we are videotaping this!"

He pointed out Evan's wife. When he did a sly, seductive, mischievous grin took over her face. Vic continued:

"We talked with her about everything we have planned, she is cool with all of it and had a few ideas of her own. Like I said, no worries, have fun man!"

He moved to the center and calmed the crowd with his arm, then spoke in his loud voice to capture the attention of the room:

"Alright already! Everybody quiet down, you will have plenty of time to cheer in a minute! Right now, let's GET TO IT!!"

He paused for effect as the crowd clapped and cheered for a quick moment, then he continued:

You all know, or should know, our male champion by name even if you haven't met him. This is Evan. The man that wrote the story! He..."

Vic was interrupted by clapping from the crowd at seeing who was in the ring for this Saturday's main event.

"Ok, thanks for that. I'm sure Evan appreciates it. But, I think we have another way to say thanks!"

Vic's voice elevated again, riling up the crowd.

"So, here for the men is Evan, coming is at 5' 10" and weighing in at 172 pounds."

"His opponent tonight is someone we all know..."

As he said this the door to the closest private room opened and Evan's nerves, fear, and excitement all ramped up another notch, if that were possible. He saw who was coming and now knew exactly what Vic meant when he said, "she is a pro" and "you can't hurt her if you tried." It was Cassie.

"For the ladies tonight is Cassandra! Cassie is 19 years old and...."

"I'm almost 20!!!" Cassie shouted out over Vic while holding one hand in the air to get everyone's attention. It was a redundant gesture, everyone in the room was looking at her anyway.

"Excuuuuuse ME!!" Vic said sarcastically over the crowd's laughter as he smiled as Cassie "Cassi is almost 20 years old and comes in at six foot and five inches of pure beauty who weighs in at..."

He paused, the room held silent waiting on his next words.

"a number I'm honestly to God damn scared to ask for!"

Everyone laughed, including Evan. About that time Cassie made her way into the ring and stood in the center by Vic. She was wearing a white robe, the blue slippers all the girls seemed to wear, and Evan saw bright blaze orange strings coming out of the front of the robe and wrapping around the back of her neck.

'Is she really wearing a bright orange bikini? Is this for real? Damn look how tall she is up close? Is she for real!? How can someone this beautiful be this big? How is she only 19 years old?! I am so screwed!!'

She waved him over, so he went and stood in front of her, looking up as she smiled back down at him warmly.

"Cassie." She said politely as she offered her hand to shake.

Evan was nervous to take it, for fear she may grab him and break him in half. He worked through nerves of excitement and took her hand.

"Evan"

"You ready for me?" she asked.

"Hell yeah!" he said as confidently as he could.

"Ok, remember you said that." She said as she shrugged off the robe without moving back. She kicked it away with her foot and then stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

He knew he should not have done what he did, especially with his wife watching, but he honestly could not help himself.

He broke eye contact and his eyes traveled down. Down past her smiling face, over her neck and to her glorious boobs that had to be a C or D. Her bikini had bright orange strings holding the top over her perfectly perky tits and the cups had horizontal white stripes with the blaze orange. The color of the bikini seemed to fit perfectly with her light complected skin and shoulder length sandy brown hair with blonde highlights. His eyes paused there for a moment then, seemingly operating on their own and independent of his control, moved down even more. Her toned stomach was next: flat but without the muscle outline of a six pack.

His eyes kept going to her bikini bottom that had the same blaze orange strings holding it on her magnificent body to go along with the same white/orange stripe pattern. He was able to not pause and obviously gawk at her crotch, but his eyes moved down her left leg to her left foot next. She had very big feet with super long toes, but then again she was 6' 5". Her toes were painted the same bright orange at her swimsuit; they were incredibly sexy, especially for Evan who liked feet anyway. He moved to her right foot, up her right leg while pausing on her thick thigh for a second or two. His eyes continued their unsupervised journey to her right hip, her right hand on that hip with its matching orange paint on her fingernails. Just under her hand was the orange string tied in a knot and keeping her bikini in its place. His eyes passed over her toned belly and big, amazing boobs again before reaching their starting point and making eye contact with her again.

"Enjoy the view?" she asked.

"uhhhhh...." Was all he could say.

"I hope you like my boobs and feet, you are going to meet all four up close and personal!"

"Uhhhh...." Was all he could say, again.

"Stay right there!" she commanded dominantly while she grabbed his chin with her thumb and index finger. She then turned and walked slowly to her corner, her ass swaying back and forth emphatically as she walked.

Her swimsuit had moderate coverage in the back, with most of her ass on display. It was a tremendous site: her butt was thick yet toned, and it was obvious she worked on it. She was a volleyball player after all, Evan felt sure a strong toned butt is key to jumping and playing.

'Is this really happening? Am I dreaming or is she really about to kick my ass?' he thought as he remembered to breathe deeply. He looked at his wife, and she had the biggest smile on her face.

She blew him a kiss, mouthed "I love you", then pointed at him with her finger and followed that with a very exaggerated thumbs down motion.

'Is she rooting for me or Cassie?' Evan thought before Cassie's voice brought him back to the moment.

"Oh yeah, that ass you were gawking at? You are going to get to know it up close and personal too!" she said loud enough for the room to hear. The men booed and talked trash. The women cheered their champion.

Evan took in the moment. He noticed a pretty red haired girl had entered the ring with what looked like an expensive camera and was already recording. She had on some short yellow shorts, and yellow and red bikini top and the same blue slippers as every other girl.

Then it became real when Vic said:

"Ok, lets GOOOOO!"

Evan didn't know what to do so he approached Cassie cautiously. He knew victory was literally impossible against a young woman like this, he had absolutely zero chance. Everyone knows about the "puncher's chance" in a fight, but he didn't even have that! Even if he could punch her, which he knew he could not as this was wrestling match, he could probably hit her as hard as he could and not even knock her down.

Cassie was coming towards him too and then stopped about 8 feet away. She smiled, knelt down, and didn't move for a few seconds and her arms hung at her sides.

"I would come choke me until I submit, if I were you. Probably best if you get behind me and put me in a headlock. It's not a trick."

Somehow, despite the unbelievable nature of the situation, he believed her. It was some sort of game, but he wasn't sure what. Somehow, he trusted that she wasn't going to fight back at the time. So, cautiously again, he moved around her and wrapped his arm around her neck, locked it on, and squeezed.

He could feel her tense up, but she never raised an arm to fight back. About 25 seconds in she tapped his arm furiously and he immediately released her. He heard her take a deep breath and she looked back at him with a red face of suffocation.

"Good.....Job..... with 'at...." she said through heavy breaths. "Now... ya get.... Ur victory pose...."

She then laid on her back and stared up at him. He didn't move, so she waved him over with the subtle motion of her left index finger. He moved a few steps to look down at her, but wasn't sure what to do. She held out her hands over her upper stomach.

12