The Stronger Sex? Ch. 12

Story Info
Evan’s night continues after the match.
4k words
4
1.6k
1
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victory pose for me! Kneel!"

Evan froze for a moment before kneeling in front of her.

'Kneel? She is supposed to put her foot on my face, right? Why am I kneeling?" he thought as she grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down so he was sitting on his heels.

She then turned around, backed up until her ass was inches from his face, pulled her bikini up a bit exposing her left ass cheek, and in her loud voice said:

"Kiss it! Kiss my ass! This is what you get to do to show your submission to me!"

Evan looked at her ass, then looked at his wife who was obviously holding back laughter despite covering her mouth with her hands, stunned at what was happening.

"Remember Evan, I don't like to ask twice for anything!"

He leaned forward and planted a big kiss right on her asscheek.

"Oh my god he did it! I love it! I fucking love it!" she shrieked. "Did you get that, tell me you got it. Ok, great.." she continued as Evan assumed the camera girl got his kissing of her magnificent ass. "Now, Evan hold those lips on my ass for a few seconds for an even better picture!"

He did so, taking in how soft and smooth the skin of her ass felt on his lips. The smell of coconut filled his senses again.

"Ok, other cheek!" she shouted as she swung her ass over and pulled her bikini up to expose her other ass cheek. "Hold those lips on there, that's a good boy, just like last time! Pose for me!"

Evan did so, just as instructed, until she pulled her ass away, grabbed the top of his head with both hands, and spun him to face the men. He shuffled his knees to spin with her, and she took up position behind him. She then bent down and whispered in his ear in that same super seductive tone:

"You know your line, right? It's "See, women are still better!". Say it with passion too, or I will make you say it again... Say it for me Evan... you belong to me right now, you will do as I say...."

"Yeah." He replied honestly.

She stood back up, and tapped one of her fingers on his head. He assumed it was his signal to say his line.

"See, women are still better!" he said loud enough for all to hear. For the first time since the match began, he heard the women cheer and the men jeer. He knew they were jeering Cassie, and lots of men shouted out uplifting things like "Good show man!", "Well done Evan", or "Good job buddy."

Cassie lifted up on his head and he stood up. She pulled him in for a 3 or 4 second long hug, leaned down for a peck on the cheek, then whispered in his ear in her sexy, seductive voice:

"Hang on, but don't fight it..."

Evan didn't know what that meant, then she grabbed his inner thigh, bent down, and picked him up onto her shoulder again. She shrugged his weight again to reposition him up there and clamped down with her arms to hold him securely. He didn't fight, but had no idea what was coming.

"Your wife was cool with this and what comes next. You are in for another treat!"

She carried him to the side of the ring where two girls held the top rope down to let her pass without putting him down. Two more girls had carried over a stairway for Cassie to walk down, and after hitting the main floor she showed off her prize to the women and men who had gathered together now that the main event match was over. She talked plenty of trash and eventually Sarah made her way over to say hi. Lots of the men offered well wishes and reminded him to enjoy the night. They talked as if they knew something Evan did not. He was not sure what to make of that.

After Sarah kissed him and praised his effort against Cassie they small talked as if he wasn't on some girl's shoulders being carried around like a tired child.

"Do you still love me, even though I was just beaten up and publicly humiliated by a 19 year old girl on camera?" Evan asked playfully, knowing full well his wife loved him more than anything.

"Hey! That's a fully enhanced, afterC, 19 year old volleyball player you just got crushed by! There is absolutely no shame in losing to her, and she probably would have crushed you preC! And I love you more than anyone baby cakes..." she said, trailing off as she came in for a long kiss on the lips with just a bit of tongue. "Except for maybe Opie, after what I just saw I'm sure I love him more than you!"

"Opie!" Evan exclaimed. "That stupid dog doesn't know how good he has it, does he?"

Within a few minutes Harper and Lexi joined them and Lexi said that Vic was waiting for them in one of the rooms. With Harper leading and taking Sarah by the arm, they all walked to the room. Once there, Cassie leaned over and put Evan down before taking a seat on long couch. Harper and Lexi were already on the couch, with Harper in the middle, Lexi on her left and Cassie on her right. Vic pulled up three chairs and put two in front of the couch and took his own chair and sat near Cassie. Vic patted the seat next to him, in front of Cassie, and prompted him to sit. He did, Sarah sat in the chair next to him in front of Harper.

They chatted for a very quick minute about the match, and it was mostly Harper reliving specific moments. As they chatted, Evan (remembering to enjoy the moment) took in the view on the couch in front of him. Cassie had not put any clothes on, but did manage to put on a pair of those blue slippers somewhere between the ring and the private room. He also noticed the other two girls had them on too. Harper had on a black sports bra for a top and super short black spandex shorts while Lexi had on a purple and white string bikini top and a coverup tied around her waist. Evan assumed it covered a matching bikini bottom, but could not see for sure.

'Beautiful young women in bikinis and sexy workout gear? God Damn! What a club?!' he thought silently as he struggled not to stare at their breasts.

Then, and somewhat awkwardly, Vic interrupted Harper:

"So, Sarah, does your final decision still stand? Are we really doing this? I want to make sure you are 100% before we do. Absolutely no pressure, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know, no pressure. Yeah, we are doing this!" Sarah replied in an excited tone.

"That's freaking FIRE!" Harper almost shrieked, "I love when a girl does it!"

Evan looked around, first at Vic, then Harper, then Sarah. Sarah had a huge, playful grin on her face and touched his leg as if to reassure him. She then stood, moved her chair back, walked to the side of the room and got a small, padded, chair and placed it at Harper's feet. It was one of those VR gamer chairs that sat about 4 inches off the ground and leaned back at just the right angle to play certain VR games.

She kissed Evan again, blushed a bit, then spoke:

"Evan this night is for you for writing the article, and after talking with these girls we all agree this is going to drive you wild! I hope it does!"

"Enjoy the moment buddy!" Vic added.

Sarah then sat in the chair as Harper picked her legs and feet up off the floor. Sarah slid her legs under the couch and got comfortable. Harper then held her feet out so Sarah could remove her blue slippers. Harper then possessively put her right foot on Sarah chest while Sarah grabbed her left foot with both hands and began sucking on her big toe.

Evan was dumbstruck! He didn't know what to think. He didn't know what to do. Sure, his wife liked it when he played with her feet and sucked her toes, but she had generally refused to reciprocate and do the same for him. Sure he got foot rubs every once in a while, but she had only sucked a toe or licked his foot once in their nearly 7 years together.

"Yep, this is really happening Evan." Harper said, obviously enjoying the personal attention she was getting from Sarah. "Allow me to explain, and you should have seen your face!" she said as she began to laugh while trying to hold it in at the same time. "It's obvious you like watching your wife pamper my feet! If you face could orgasm it would have done so 25 seconds ago when my toe met her mouth for the first time."

Everyone laughed, Evan chuckled, and Sarah blushed and stopped working on Harper's toes.

"Oh no! No, Sarah that's not the way I meant that! That was a huge compliment honey, huge compliment! You are doing great! Your hubby loves it, he fucking loves it. We told you, didn't we Cass, we knew he would! Lexi and I both watched how he stole glances of Jake massaging our feet when he was here last time, we knew he was a foot boy then. I have only done this with a few couples, and the husbands always lose their shit when their wife starts licking our feet or sucking our toes. Always!"

She wiggled her toes as Sarah held her feet inches from her face, implying she should keep sucking on them.

Sarah was a bit apprehensive, softly saying "You're sure?" to Harper while quickly looking to Evan. Harper responded by lifting her right foot up and using it to turn Sarah's face back towards her and left foot getting the personal attention.

"Yes." Harper said bluntly. "I am 100% sure. And yeah, I will still do the talking. You may have noticed I love to talk, and I have been coming to this club for over three years, trust me, I know. Now.... My toes are drying off...."

As she said that she looped her right foot around the back of Sarah's neck gently and slowly moved her left foot back into her mouth. Sarah accepted it, and continued sucking her toes.

"Ok Evan, I think you are wondering what the F' is going on here and why your wife is sucking my toes. Well, I thought you liked feet by the way you watched Jake rub me and Lexi's feet, and we talked about everything we planned to do to you with your beautiful wife here before we did it. Except for Cassie and her facesitting curveball she threw in the bottom of the 7th inning...."

"I had to!" Cassie said defiantly in protest, "we were letting him win and he took an extra pose over me! We all three know I'm way to crazy competitive to let that shit go like that, Evan and the men are just lucky I loved his article so much and let him go up 4-0!"

"Yes Cass, there is something seriously wrong with you and yes, we all know it!" Harper teased as everyone laughed.

"Anyway....and the facesitting was fantastic by the way, I'm sure Evan agrees..."

"We heard you like the smell of coconut, Evan" Cassie interrupted and teased him as Sarah laughed out loud. It was an odd and hilarious attempt at a laugh, as she had Harper's toes in her mouth and foot hooked behind her head she couldn't laugh. This made her throw off Harper's foot and laugh hysterically for about a minute or so at her situation. This made everyone else laugh, including Evan who was the one being teased.

Evan realized that Sarah must have told them he liked when she smelled of coconut, and Cassie must have used coconut lotion on her whole body prior to the match.

After the laughter died down, Harper regained the groups attention while wiggling her toes at Sarah. Sarah grabbed her foot with both hands but didn't start sucking Harper's toes immediately.

"Anyway... Again... I was trying to say why Sarah here is sucking on my toes. We talked with Sarah about everything, and she had a few ideas of her own. The boob smother was her idea, and we had a few ideas of our own. Specifically, I have sessioned with couples quite a few times over the years, but not that many as most guys are too scared to tell their wife about it much less bring her here to watch. The couples I do get to play with are so much fun, and the husbands go wild when the wife experiences what he likes to experience."

"Like wrestling, if I wrestle a wife and put her in a headscissor the hubby goes nuts. I get it: he watches models and girls do this stuff on the internet and now his pretty wife is one of the models or girls doing it? It makes sense, but the desire and happiness on their faces is so cute and priceless."

"Same with the foot games we play. The husbands have a deep desire to rub, caress or lick and suck our feet and toes, so naturally he is going to be super turned on watching his pretty wife do it? Right?"

"Just like you Evan: like I said you should have seen your face when my toes went in Sarah's mouth. You liked it, don't tell us you didn't. It was the most obvious thing ever! Super cute too!"

"Wait," Sarah interjected "should I be sucking your toes now? Is that how this was supposed to go?"

Harper and the girls watched Sarah as she spoke, then they looked at Evan for an answer. Harper spoke:

"Evan? What do you think? FYI I already know, I can tell her if you want m..."

"Its super hot Sarah.. God Damn was that hot. I... Harper and Cass and Lexi are so hot and you are so insanely beautiful. Watching you suck on her toes was unreal! I could watch it another hour... where is that camera girl? " Evan said honestly, knowing he was pouring a bit of his soul out for his wife in front of four relative strangers.

He wasn't sure why he opened up that easy, he usually didn't let him emotions rule him and it usually took him a while to warm up to people and open himself to them. He wished he could be better than he was, he had some personal friends who could make friends in an instant and have that connection with another person seemingly within minutes. He wasn't that way, but Harper had a unique charm and charisma that almost made him want to tell her anything. Cassie had just kicked his ass too, and that had a bit of an effect on his masculine ego (despite her being fully enhanced) and may have made him a bit more vulnerable at the moment.

It also was worth pointing out that two of the three were in bikinis with Harper not wearing much more, that may have been affecting his psyche at the moment too.

Lucky for him, Harper interrupted him and kept talking in that super friendly tone that she had:

"Ok, I'm glad you answered. Thank you for that! Now, like I said earlier, this night was for you and we are going to treat you as best we can. Part of that is giving you something you want but could probably never get without us. Your pretty wife is going to keep worshiping my feet while you get to watch for a while, then you get to lick Cass's feet and suck her long monkey toes"

"You're just jealous of my monkey toes!" Cassie retorted.

"I am a little bit, honestly... I could do so much with toes like that...." Harper responded in a respective tone. She paused, smiled, then came back to the moment and continued:

".... But we can talk about me liking your toes later! Now... I think Evan wants to watch his pretty wife tend to my pretty feet. Sarah, I like when my soles get licked!" she finished in a wickedly bratty tone and giggle.

Sarah looked at Evan before doing it and spoke:

"Is this really super hot for you? I will keep going if you like it. I won't judge, honestly I just sucked on the toes of a girl I met this week because they told me it would drive you nuts! Are they really right?"

"uhhhh" Evan stuttered and paused before coming clean, "yeah.... they were totally right. It's so hot, it's so hot.... I would love to worship Harper's feet and seeing you do it is a just incredible...." He said, trailing off more than once while looking for the right words.

"Ok, I love you, this is for you!" Sarah said as she started licking Harper's soles and under her toes. Harper leaned back with a look of contentment and a sigh of pleasure. She even lifted one arm and relaxed it over head her, another sign of being comfortable where she was.

"I texted Jim to get 'Kenna so she can film, I thought you were serious when you said that." Lexi chimed in during the first break in the conversation. As if on cue, the same red haired girl came in with the camera up and seemingly on.

The girl waved in a cheerful and dramatic way, pointed to the camera, and gave a thumbs up indicating she was going to turn the camera on.

"Yeah McKenna, thanks for asking and thank you for filming." Vic said.

McKenna, or 'Kenna to the girls, smiled widely and bobbed her head to the side in acknowledgement but did not say anything.

"Cassie, now is good."

"Oh, yay!" Cassie squeaked as she kicked off one blue slipper and put her foot in Evan's lap. Evan felt a boner stirring as he reached out and started caressing her feet lightly with full intentions of sucking her long sexy toes very quickly.

"Foot rubs only Evan!" Harper said quickly, "You may never get to watch your wife suck a girl's toes again, I want you to have the chance to focus on it and enjoy it. I know Vic has been telling you to "Live in the Moment" or something like that, so live in the moment."

Evan angled his chair so he could watch his wife work on Harper's pretty feet. Evan had indeed noticed them last time when Jake was giving the foot rubs, and watching his wife's tongue work every inch of Harper's foot was so super sexy. It was almost too much when he saw her tongue go in between the toes from the bottom and come out through the top. He openly gawked, everyone made it clear tonight was about him, so (unlike what he would normally do) he took advantage and stared openly at his wife worshipping a beautiful young woman's feet.

He also started caressing and massaging Cassie's feet, immediately noticing every detail about them: her soles and arches were super soft, her heels were smooth, she had some callouses on her sole below her big toe and pinky toe (probably from being an athlete) and her toes were long. Very long. The tops of her feet were quite sexy too and he lamented that he could not see her soles without awkwardly moving his head to openly gawk at them. He decided to be patient as licking her soles was in his very near future.

"Ouch!" he said, startled, after she had curled her toes with his finger in between the big one and the next one.

She laughed out loud and said:

"I'm sorry Evan, I'm sorry, but I can't stop doing that to guys who rub my feet! Harp's right, there IS something seriously wrong with me!" she exclaimed through her continued laughing. "I am the worst, honestly, I am.... Is your finger ok?"

Evan flexed his finger, and honestly it hurt like hell! He didn't want to let on that it hurt, he especially didn't want to let anyone know it hurt since Cassie had simply flexed her toes playfully. Her toes were incredibly powerful! Despite being scared of her for a brief moment based on the power of a playful toe curl, he put up a masculine front:

"It's ok, it honestly startled me more than anything, I wasn't ready for that" he said with a light hearted laugh.

Cassie was still laughing at her own prank.

"I'm sorry, I really am, like I said I couldn't help myself, I do that to everyone at least once.."

Lexi and Harper each cracked a joke about Cassie, while Evan thought to himself:

'God damn how strong is this girl!? She curled her toes playfully to mess with me and dam near broke my finger in half! Four times as strong as preC? Not this girl! She is why some studies say eight times as strong.'

The jokes died down, but the playful banter between the girls continued as they moved to talking about the weirdest holds and move that the men had asked for. Evan was barely listening though: his focus was on feet and, once again, trying to "live in the moment".

Specifically, most of his attention was on his beautiful wife dutifully worshiping Harper's feet. Evan knew his wife wasn't a pure beauty and would never be the girl that turned heads in a crowd, but he had always felt she was beautiful. Even before they were officially dating or together, he felt she was beautiful. Most guys would probably call her something like "pretty cute" or "kinda fire" or "fairly hot" and he always felt she was around a 7 on a scale of 1-10. He felt she was the prototype of the "less hot, but still cute, friend" stereotype in movies and on TV. She kept herself fit, however, and had B or C sized boobs (depending on the brand of bra) which both helped make her more attractive to him, personally.

12