The Stronger Sex? Ch. 13

Story Info
Things take an unexpected turn for Evan.
4.9k words
4.29
2.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only thing cuter would be teaming up on the same girl's feetsies." Lexi chimed in. "I think that would be a sweet thing to do... in our weird sorta way!"

Evan could barely believe what he just heard, and it was cheerfully seconded by both Harper and Cassie. Cassie looked between Evan and Sarah and spoke:

"Two is always better than one! But Evan, it's your day, what do you think? Do you want to share my feet with Sarah? And you can be greedy and say no, that's ok too."

He looked at Sarah, who had just taken Harper's pinky toe out of her mouth, and realized she was going to do whatever he wanted. So, he made his decision:

"Yeah, Sarah if that's ok with you, we can give Cassie the full pampering experience!"

"Yay AGAIN!" Cassie said in that same high pitched, almost squeaking voice.

"I'll get you a chair!" Lexi said excitedly as she got up and went for another one of the short gaming chairs to match the one Sarah was currently sitting in. When she sat back down Harper said something that stopped everyone immediately:

"Hold on! Wait a MINUTE!" she exclaimed loudly as she held out both her hands in an exaggerated "stop" sign fashion. "Lexi is that a thong swimsuit?!"

Lexi's face turned a little red and Harper continued:

"You said you never could! Never! Why now? Who requested it?! Wait, it is a thong, right? Or am I blind?"

The questions came in a rapid fire sequence, no one had a chance to chime in. Harper stopped, and Lexi blushed a bit more.

"Uh, yeah, I guess it is.... It's for Big Matt, he is going to pay me $1000 to wrestle and worship my feet."

"Big Matt loves the facesit! You gonna do that!?" Cassie quickly asked.

"He kinda begged, but stopped when I wouldn't commit. I think he didn't want to pressure too much, but he still insisted that I take the thousand dollars just for the swimsuit, even if I don't facesit him."

"Ok, full stop: you have the best butt here, and god dammit I want to see it!" Cassie said defiantly as she put her hands on her knees. "If you don't show me the booty I'm going to beg, you know I will, don't make me do it, I will!" Cassie continued in a jokingly serious way.

"What? Now?" Lexi said, unsure if it were a joke or actual request.

"Sexy if Cass won't beg, I will!" Harper said.

She turned back to Lexi and repeated her statement.

Evan was still holding Cassie's foot and sitting in the original chair. He had not taken the gaming chair used for foot worshiping yet, and Sarah had not moved either. They seemed to be stuck in a limbo waiting to see what Lexi would say.

Evan was once again taken back by the vibe of the moment. It was odd. It was not awkward, despite the fact that two women had literally begged for another woman to take off her coverup and show them her ass in a thong bikini. The moment was...cheerful. Light hearted. Fun loving. Which made it more odd as it was set to a backdrop of he and his wife getting ready to team up and lick and suck another woman's feet. That woman being Cassie: who had just beat Evan down in a wrestling match while wearing a bikini and finished him off by sitting on his face.

The friendly back and forth had started back up with him lost in thought, he overheard Lexi's apprehension about dropping her coverup to show off her ass to five people and he heard them talking about practicing facesitting, but he wasn't paying attention. He realized he had been lost in his own head when he saw Harper whispering to Cassie and then the Lexi. Evan knew she was up to something, and he was suddenly incredibly excited to see what it was.

'I bet they are going to make Lexi sit on my face with that thong bikini on. It sounds like she has never done any facesitting before, I wonder if they are going to have her practice on me. I bet they are, they have said several times tonight is about me!'

He began to get excited and felt his half erect dick begin to stir again.

"Ok..." Harper said, getting everyone's attention. "Sarah: can Lexi sit on your face? Before you answer, know that Evan will love it, Lexi has the best ass here, and she needs to do it once before she thinks about doing it with Big Matt. Also, no pressure, but it is easier to do it to a woman the first time."

Evan had been wrong, but this would be incredibly hot too. He immediately began to picture it in his head, and suddenly realized his face betrayed his thoughts:

"Just look at his face! He is so into it!" He heard Harper exclaim.

He looked at Sarah, wordlessly saying "Please do it" and raising his eyebrows. She looked in his eyes and smiled.

"Ok, let's do it! For him, I can take a beautiful girl's pretty butt on my face for a bit."

Lexi laid a towel down for Sarah's head and put her in position where she wanted her, and both Harper and Cassie coached both of them through what, specifically, to do. Evan wasn't listening to the words, and his mind was then 100% occupied by Lexi's ass when she untied her covereup and let it fall to the floor and land on Sarah's torso. The girl's cat called, Vic breathed a sigh of approved, but Evan was silent.

Vic grabbed his shoulder and squeezed, saying, once again: "Live in the moment buddy, this doesn't happen to many! Live in the moment!"

Evan took in the moment: Sarah was laying on the floor in front of the couch just beyond Harper's feet, head on a folded towel. Evan angled his chair for a better view, and Sarah's face was staring up at him and merely a few feet away. Lexi barely covered ass, which was every bit as amazing as promised, was maybe three feet away. Harper and Cassie had not moved, and Evan was still holding Cassie's huge, magnificent foot in his lap. It was an amazing moment!

Lexi then moved to take position, kneeling over Sarah's boobs and gently lowering that perfect ass to envelope his wife's pretty face in a picture perfect reverse facesit. Harper coached both women, Cassie cheered, Vic muttered "Hot damn I love my club...." under his breath.

Evan was speechless. It was a stunning site. Lexi shifted backwards a bit and then shifted back forwards while Harper continued to walk her through everything. Then, at Cassie's urging, she began to shake her ass left and right and flex her butt cheeks, promoting a quick grab from Sarah with both hands making a slapping sound on Lexi's bare ass cheeks.

Lexi lifted up, apologized as Sarah equally apologized for being "startled" and not being ready for her "face to be massaged by a stranger's ass!"

Everyone laughed, and Evan heard the camera girl McKenna laugh out loud. It was the first sound she had made since entering the room. Reassurances were given by all parties and Lexi lowered her ass on Sarah's face again. She shook her booty a bit more and continued playing with Sarah's face. After some coaching, she grabbed Sarah's wrists and pinned both of her hands under her feet the way Cassie had done to Evan.

Sarah was now pinned under Lexi's ass and feet. But at the same time, Sarah was fully enhanced, she could have gotten up, but Evan would have been pinned in that position and it was hotter for him to pretend Sarah was pinned too.

After a few minutes Lexi got off Sarah, helped her up, and they hugged. Sarah sat back in the gamer's chair a bit awkwardly and had a funny look on her face. It was a smile, but a look Evan could not place. He wasn't quite sure what she was thinking, despite knowing her as well as he knew anyone.

'Did she like it? I think she liked it? Holy shit, I think she loved it!' he thought to himself.

Harper sensed it to, and began to gently pry:

"So, Sarah, what do you think?" she asked in a playful tone.

"I..." Sarah paused and stuttered, "it was ok I guess..."

She quickly added "For Evan. Anything for Evan!"

"I see." Harper said simply and wickedly as a huge knowing smile was all over her face.

"What?" Sarah said as defiantly as she could, as if defending herself from something she felt was coming. The word lost meaning due to the smile that was also all over her face.

'Harper knows it! Harper knows she liked it! Harper fucking knows!!' Evan thought as his mind raced, anxiously waiting to see what would happen next.

"Well, I think Cass's lonely feet need some attention." Harper said, changing the topic and looking at Evan then the short gamer chair he was to sit in, next to Sarah, to worship Cassie's big feet.

Evan moved over, and suddenly Cassie's huge foot was inches from his face. He backed up to take in the view of her sole for the first time: her foot was as sexy as the rest of her. He had an overwhelming urge to have them both in front of him, so he got greedy and reached over and grabbed her other ankle and pulled it over. Now, he had both feet about ten inches from his face and her took in the moment.

They looked as smooth as they felt when he was massaging and caressing them. The arches had that creamy and sexy skin color that matched her light complected skin. The pinkish hue of the bottom of her toes, balls of her feet, and heels was also perfect, just like everything else. He could see just a hit of the bottom of her toenails sticking out past the tips of her toes, and he loved that. He didn't know why, but he did. Her toenails were just right: not too long but not too short. Evan hated when toenails were cut way to short, he felt it made the toes look bad.

'She even keeps her toenails a bit longer than most women, I wonder if Sarah told her I like long toenails too?' he thought as he stared at her feet.

He took in her feet for about 15 or 20 seconds before Cassie started curling the spreading her toes. He assumed she did it for his pleasure, and when he lowered her feet just a bit to look at her face she winked again and smiled. A few toes curls and spreads later, he decided it was time and handed over Cassie's foot to his wife and grabbed her remaining foot with both hands, slowly kneading her arches with his thumbs for a few seconds before looking at Sarah:

"Ready babe? Are we really doing this?" he asked. He was immediately mad at himself for giving her an out and a chance to say "no".

"I know you want it, so this may answer..." Sarah said as she took Cassie's long big toe and started sucking on it while looking him in the eye.

"God I love you...." Evan responded, and followed her lead and started sucking Cassie's big toe. It was glorious! Her toe had a slight taste of sweat and feminine feet. There was no taste of floor, no specs of dirt on her soles, and no taste of the cleaner the use to clean the mats before any match. He looked up to see McKenna hand off the camera to Cassie, who was now filming he and Sarah worshiping her feet. Evan heard Harper talking, but he was paying zero attention to anything she could be saying. His gaze wandered back and forth from Cassie's gorgeous body and smile to his pretty wife sucking her long toes and licking her soles.

"Can you both nibble and bite my heels? I love that...."

Evan had been looking at her when she said it, so he moved to her heel and looked over to see his wife do that same.

'On command we both do as we are told and start nibbling on her heel.... I never dreamed anything like tonight would ever happen...' He thought, reminding himself to live in the moment.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned while looking up to see Lexi standing over him and offering a bottle of water. His wife was already drinking from a identical bottle Lexi had obviously handed her.

"I thought you might be thirsty." Lexi said in a chipper voice as Evan drank the whole bottle and went back to work on the giant foot in front of him.

He licked her sole, bit her heel, sucked her toes, and used his tongue to lick every millimeter between each and every toe. Cassie was very playful the entire time. She pulled her foot away from him, forcing him to lean forward to keep licking and sucking while sometimes pushing his face backwards lightly. She wiggled her toes while he sucked on them, and tapped her toes off his nose and forehead while he licked her soles. His wife never did this. She never moved her feet an inch when he worshipped her feet, and he had been perfectly happy with that. He never knew how much fun moving, playful feet could be.

Just when he thought Cassie could not any more fun, he heard Harper say:

"Cass I can't believe you haven't gone fishing yet."

"I know, I think I can double my catch if I really time it right."

Harper laughed out loud at this while sarcastically saying "Cass there really is something wrong with you!"

Evan wasn't sure what they were talking about, but Cassie laughed at Harper's dig at her but didn't say or do anything. So, he assumed it was some kind of inside joke and kept living in the moment and pampering her sexy feet.

A few minutes later he was biting her heel again when she started dropping her foot down. He lowered his head to keep biting her heel until it dropped too far. So, he started licking her sole as he assumed that's what she wanted. While licking her sole her big toe started tapping him on the forehead.

'I guess it's time to start sucking her toes again....' He thought as he started on the big toe.

He took it in his mouth and started working his tongue side to side over the bottom of the toe when he noticed Cassie was pushing her toe deeper in his mouth than any time before. Before he knew what was happening, she curled her big toe and next toe while his cheek was in between them. He instinctively tried to pull back, but her crazy strong toes held tight. He tried to pull her foot away with his hands when she spoke in a very excited voice.

"Two for two! I got 'em both! And don't try to escape Evan!! You don't want my toenails scraping your cheeks, and they will if you try to escape!"

Harper was laughing, but managed to say "I've never seen that kinda double fish hook before!"

Evan looked over at Sarah, stretching his cheek a bit to do so, and saw that Cassie was pulling her head forward slowly using the same toe grip on Sarah's cheek. At the same time, he felt his head getting pushed back as far as she could push without pushing him over backwards in his short gamer chair. He felt trapped by her toes, so he didn't fight her. Then, when he couldn't go back any farther, Cassie brough him forward until he was seconds from falling forward out of the chair.

"She is toying with us! She has us both held with her toes and she playing with us! This is so fucking hot!' he thought.

She did this twice, two full rotations forward while she and Harper joked back and forth. Then she stopped him back where he started. He had been staring at her legs, crotch, belly, and boobs while she had him "hooked" between her toes, now that he had stopped moving her looked in her eyes to find her staring at him. She winked again.

'She loves to wink at me, that is super cute! I wonder if she winks at everyone?' he wondered while he waited to see what was next.

His mouth was beginning to dry out as he had not been able to close it with her big toe holding on tight, but he started licking her toe anyway. She winked again when he started doing it, and about 20 seconds later she spoke:

"Ok fishies, this is what I call a fishhook! Usually, a double fishhook is when I have both big toes in somebody's mouth and grab both their cheeks with my toes, this is a new kind of double fishhook! I have never caught two little fish at once! This is so freaking fire! Sarah, I'm sorry I normally would never do this to a girl, but I absolutely could not stop myself! Fish hooking a husband/wife pair at the same time?! There is no way I could say no to that! I hope you can forgive me!"

She spoke fast, without pausing and without taking an obvious breath. She was obviously enjoying herself. Very much. She was so proud about double fish hooking him and Sarah at the same time.

"Now," she said, taking a deep breath and releasing Sarah. "Sarah can go, but if I'm forgiven can my toesies have one last kiss? You are so adorable, I so rarely get pretty girls worshipping my feet."

Sarah back away upon being released, and when Cassie finished talking she leaned forward and kissed the bottom of her big toe and the middle of her sole emphatically. She leaned back slightly in her little chair and everyone's eyes moved to Evan.

"Evan, I'm going to let you go, but you have to say a few words. Embarrassing words. I haven't forgotten how I was asked, strongly, to lay down and get pinned four times in front of everyone. Since I am 100% taking my vengeance on Vic very soon..."

With those words she kissed the air while looking directly at Vic. She looked back to Evan and continued:

".....I am going to take some vengeance out on you right now and make you repeat after me. Now, say Cassie is better than me." She commanded calmly and assertively.

Evan could not close his lips or jaw with Cassie's huge big toe between his teeth, still gripping his cheek, so his words were barely understandable despite making his best effort to pronounce them clearly:

"Cassie is 'etter 'han 'e" he uttered as Cassie, Harper and Lexi (who had put her coverup back on and took a seat next to Harper on the couch a bit ago) giggled.

"I'm no match for her." Cassie said.

"I'm no 'atch for 'er. Evan repeated as instructed.

"I'm now Cassie's bitch." Cassie said as Harper laughed out loud while shrieking "Cass you're terrible!"

"I'm now Cassie's 'itch."

"And now you can go!" she said in a cheerful voice, releasing him and pulling her big toe out of his mouth. She stood up and held out her hand, so he took it and she pulled him up. He was standing in front of her and looked up her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brough him in for a long hug, pulling his face into her upper chest and neck as she did so.

"My new bitch is so much fun! I love it!" she exclaimed as she brought her face down for a two second long, emphatic, kiss on the cheek. She released him and looked at Sarah:

"Ok, you can have him back now! You are a lucky girl!"

Cassie went to the corner of the room and grabbed a water, Evan tried hard not to stare at her ass as she walked away. McKenna handed Vic the camera, smiled, and spoke for the first time saying "Nice to meet you two! Evan you are the luckiest guy here tonight!"

Lexi got up and left, saying something about being 10 minutes late for Big Matt while adamantly saying "But I wasn't missing any of this!". Vic was standing next to him and grabbed his shoulder again while repeating a modified version of what seemed to be his favorite words "I hope you enjoyed the moment buddy."

By now everyone was standing and chatting about the night's events, and Evan knew the session was over. He was a bit disappointed, but he had no room to complain. He replayed the events in his head, everything from Cassie's smiling face in his front headscissors to the fact that her foot, boobs, and ass smelled of coconut to watching his wife worship two women's feet and agreeing to be facesat by a thong bikini wearing Lexi.

He didn't say much, Harper and Vic did most of the talking while he and Sarah answered their questions about the events of the night. It was mostly innocent questions with simple answers, then Harper turned it up a notch:

"So Sarah, I'm just going to say it: did I see a submissive side of you tonight? You sucked my and Cass's feet and let a thong wearing Lexi sit on your face? Did you like it? Or just do it for Evan?

Sarah's face turned a bit red, but she managed to say "Well.... I ju.." before Harper cut her off and kept talking:

"It's totally ok, it doesn't make you gay or weird or an outcast or anything, but sometimes we like what we like. I love to mop the floor with the regulars and make them lick my feet and kiss my ass, but sometimes I like to be submissive too. I have a boyfriend, and I let him beat me up when we come here and, after one of us washes them, I'm usually in the mood to suck his toes when he does."

12