The Student Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he breathed out as their lips disconnected. Kaitlyn giggled.

"You are really drunk, Gordon," she was looking up into his eyes, her arms wrapped around his neck, not letting him go.

"You are too, my dear," he brushed her hair back, away from her face, tucking it behind her ears. He felt a tremendous affection for her. She was this total package that he didn't know he was searching for until just two months ago.

Her clasped hands behind his neck pulled his face back down to her and she kissed him. Her mouth was so soft and warm and perfect and he never wanted to stop kissing her. His hand was back under her skirt, pushing her panties aside to slide his fingers through her slit. She was just as wet as he was hard.

"I want you," he confessed, his words brushing against her lips. Her hands slid down his chest and his abs, reaching for his belt.

"I want you too," she was unbuckling, unbuttoning, unzipping.

His head was spinning when he closed his eyes. How did he get this fucking drunk?! With people from work! Her hand wrapped around his cock, pulling it out through the fly of his boxer briefs and he couldn't even think. Her touch felt sensational. He stepped closer, hiking up her skirt and pulling her towards him. Her hands returned to clasp around his neck, steadying herself as her ass barely hung onto the edge of the sink, and he pressed inside her. It was one swift, smooth move, gliding right into her warm, wet pussy and feeling incredible relief being all the way in.

Kaitlyn whimpered quietly, then blew out a breath. Her eyes were closed, her lip drawn in between her teeth. God, she was so fucking sexy, he just couldn't stand it. He moved, rapid, hungry strokes into her. She seemed to be restraining sounds that threatened to escape and only then was he suddenly reminded of the fact that they were in the public bathroom at the bar. He reached his hand between them, pressing his thumb against her clit, rubbing it there as he continued to thrust. She was coming in moments. She dropped her head to his shoulder and muttered a string of unintelligible words against his shirt. It seemed like an entirely positive reception to Gordon and he plowed on, through Kaitlyn's shuddering orgasm, driving deep into her until he reached his own. He held onto her tightly, pressing her into his chest in a huge bear hug while his cock pulsed, emptying inside her.

****

Kaitlyn had no recollection of how they got out of that bathroom. Her legs felt like jello, everything was really funny, and her head floated. A lot of their coworkers were gone by the time they were sitting back in one of the booths, her head resting on Gordon's shoulder while he tried to get a cab. They were both plastered. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this drunk.

"Are you guys gonna be ok getting home?" Nate, another teacher in the science department asked them, standing in front of the booth where they sat with an amused grin on his face.

"I just got a cab. Fifteen minutes, they said," Gordon announced.

"You're gonna take Kaity home?" Nate checked.

"Yup," Gordon confirmed.

Only they ended up at his place, not hers. She must have nodded off in the cab and it barely even registered with her, when they got out and walked towards a two-story brick building, that this was not where she lived. She remembered asking to use the bathroom and then they were in bed, naked, their lips and their bodies smashing into each other. She didn't remember whether she took her own clothes off or whether Gordon relieved her of them, but everything he was doing felt incredible.

Things were slower this time, less frantic than in the bathroom at the bar. He seemed to really enjoy her breasts, sucking on the nipples and the tender underside of them, his fingers twisting and pinching and rubbing the tender nubs. He pulled her leg up over his hip and adjusted himself down to line up his rigid cock with her opening. He pushed all the way in with one stroke, knocking the breath out of her, just like he did at the bar. She felt filled and stretched when he was inside her and the friction between them when he began thrusting was almost too much. She was on the edge of orgasm from the start. Her sensitive nipples rubbed against his hard chest, adding to the overwhelming sensations, as did his hand gripping tightly onto her ass while he drove into her. She let go, falling over the edge, shuddering around his hard shaft, her nerves tingling and exploding with sensation.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, yes," her words came out in a staccato rhythm. "So good."

Gordon didn't slow down, somehow driving even deeper, though Kaitlyn didn't think that was possible.

"You feel so good coming, Kait, I can barely stand it," his voice was rough and ragged. "Will you roll over for me?" She nodded, not exactly sure which way he wanted her to roll. He pulled out, guiding her onto her hands and knees. She rested her head on the pillow and Gordon slammed inside her from behind, making her shriek. "Are you ok?" He leaned over her back, towards her ear.

"I'm great," she confirmed and Gordon resumed drilling her from behind, his groin slapping against her ass.

He didn't last long this way, coming with a growl before collapsing next to her.

She passed out. His room was filled with morning light when she woke up in Gordon's arms the next morning. They were under the covers, her head on his chest, his arms both wrapped tightly around her. Everything they had done the night before was slowly trickling back to her, along with the sober realization that it should never have happened.

What were they thinking?! How did two grown, responsible people let this happen?! Her heart hammered in her chest as she tried to figure out the right things to say. She liked Gordon, a lot, and everything they did, at least everything that she could remember, felt amazing. She wanted him and she wanted all of that, but it was not the right time for this. This wouldn't end well. It was unethical and probably against some sort of rules and there could be all kinds of repercussions for this.

"Gordon," she tried to pull away from him, but he seemed to tighten his grasp on her. She rubbed his chest. "Gordon," she said a little louder.

"Mhmm," he confirmed that he heard her, groggily.

"Gordan, can you let go of me, we need to talk about this," she hated saying this because she loved the way it felt in his arms. But they couldn't do this. It took a moment before the realization hit him and he loosened his grip.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Kaitlyn." She pulled away, putting a bit of space between them, pulling the comforter up to her chin. "God, I really fucked up."

"It's not just you," she reached a hand out to his shoulder. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, squeezing his eyes shut, then opening them again, eyes wide.

"Kaitlyn, I don't think I used a single condom last night," he admitted. There was a new rush of panic over her, as her eyes moved over his. She tried to remember things exactly as they happened, to calculate days in her head, to wonder about Gordon's history. They've never discussed their personal lives with each other, not to this extent. It seemed inappropriate. THIS was inappropriate!

"I... umm..." Really, Kaitlyn? This wasn't the time to be shy about things. "I'm on the pill and I'm only a few days from my period now anyway, so pregnancy shouldn't be an issue. Is there something else I should be worried about?"

"I haven't been with anyone in an embarrassingly long time. I've gotten tested the last time that I've gone without a condom. That was... a long time ago, but I was clean." This was awkward. She's never had this sort of conversation with a guy in the morning.

"Gordon, we can't do this again," it pained her to say it. Kaitlyn wanted to date the hell out of him. She wanted to spend every weekend in bed with him. She hardly wanted to leave it now!

"Right, I get it. I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have pulled you in," Gordon rolled to his back, rubbing a hand over his eyes. "I really didn't mean for it to be this kind of... drunken hookup. I meant to wait until... you know, I was done with student teaching and we could actually go out." He pulled his hand away from his face. The way he looked at her just made her want to melt. She could drown in those milk chocolate eyes of his. "I really like you, Kait, and I planned on asking you out and now I just ruined it all with this stupid inability to restrain myself."

"I like you too," she reached out to press a hand against his chest. She could feel his heart racing and it felt comforting, knowing that they were in the same boat. He covered her hand with his.

"It feels really good to hear you say that," he smiled at her and it looked for a moment like he was going to lean in and kiss her, but she pressed her hand into his chest pushing him back.

"We can't do this right now," she repeated. He nodded. "I really want to, I swear, this is not easy, but this is really not good. We need to get dressed and... pretend like none of this happened for at least another month."

"Right," Gordon agreed.

She got out of bed, searching for her clothes on the floor of Gordon's apartment while he turned away. Kaitlyn called Jenny, who picked both of them up to take them back to the bar to get their cars that they left parked there overnight. Jenny kept eyeing the two of them the entire ride while they sat silently, Kaitlyn in the front and Gordon in the back. They waved goodbye to each other, not daring to come into physical contact.

Of course, Jenny wanted all the sordid details when they got home and Kaitlyn spilled them. Everything she could remember, at least. As much as she regretted that this happened, she couldn't deny how amazing it all felt. She loved everything that Gordon did, the way he felt inside her, the urgency with which he seemed to take her. She replayed those moments, both from the bar bathroom and in his bed, many times over the next month. Especially when she was trying to fall asleep at night, alone in her bed, or while she was in the shower, getting ready for her day and anticipating seeing Gordon at work.

At work, they did their best to pretend nothing happened. It hadn't gone unnoticed by the other teachers at happy hour that they had been incredibly drunk that night and had both disappeared for a good period of time. It was the talk of the lunch hour when they returned to school on Monday.

"Did you get home alright on Friday night?" Nate had asked them, a smirk on his face. His gaze shifted between Kaitlyn and Gordon where they sat at the lunch table next to each other.

"Yeah, just fine," Kaitlyn replied, trying to seem casual, eating her ham and cheese sandwich.

"I don't think I've ever seen you as drunk as you were on Friday," another teacher at their table, Lauren, addressed Kaitlyn. She seemed to have an insinuating look on her face as well, as if she suspected something. "Did you and Gordon go home together?"

"We shared a cab," Gordon jumped in, trying to seem just as unassuming as Kaitlyn hoped she had appeared. "That's all."

"Ah, JUST shared a cab?" Lauren wiggled her eyebrows. Kaitlyn tried to affect the most innocent expression she could muster.

"Yup," she confirmed curtly.

Gordon changed the subject to something else, asking the others at the table if anyone has heard of any openings at other schools for the upcoming year. It was effective for the moment as the conversation diverted safely. But it seemed like there were always suspecting looks from a certain handful of coworkers, Lauren and Nate included. They tried to stay clear of each other when they both went out to happy hour in the following weeks, hyper-aware of the fact that there may be people watching for them to slip up in some way. When Lauren tried to discreetly fish for details from Kaitlyn in private, cornering her at the bar and hoping that she was drunk enough to divulge, Kaitlyn didn't hesitate with the outright lie, saying nothing happened between them, they were strictly professional. Lies didn't come easily to her, but this one seemed to have been accepted, appeasing Lauren into not questioning her again.

Gordon and Kaitlyn continued to stay away from personal topics of conversation, they didn't come into physical contact with each other, and Kaitlyn even found herself avoiding excessive eye contact with him. It was too tempting. They didn't want to give anyone any reason to suspect that anything had happened between them. And it was agonizing. Days seemed to last forever and Kaitlyn found herself wishing for the clock to speed up and for class to be over so that she didn't have to look at Gordon anymore. She tried to occupy her brain with anything that would take it off of him. She even started taking a yoga class twice a week but found that all she was doing in the quiet and peaceful studio while perfecting the yoga poses was thinking of the way it felt when Gordon sucked on her nipples or pounded into her from behind.

Weeks crawled. Gordon had his final observation by his supervising professor and the three of them sat down for a discussion on how they felt he had done throughout the student teaching semester overall. Kaitlyn had to write a recommendation for Gordon's grade and struggled with the fact that she wanted him to get an A. She wondered if it would seem suspicious if she did, whether someone would question it.

"Well think of it this way," Jenny suggested when Kaitlyn shared her concern. "If you recommend he get a B and they ask you 'what were your reasons for lowering it from an A to a B?' what are you going to tell them? Are there any?" Kaitlyn really considered that thought process. Has he done anything that would warrant his grade to be lowered?

"There aren't really any reasons for it," she sighed. "He's never late, he's always prepared, he willingly takes over responsibilities when being asked to do it. His lesson plans are great. He has a great rapport with the students. He basically took over teaching my entire schedule of classes and graded all of their papers and labs in the past month and I somehow still got paid my salary!" Jenny chuckled.

"Then don't feel like it's suspect to give him a good grade! He earned it. And if you have to defend giving him an A, you obviously have a lot more there to support your decision than if you were to give him anything less," Jenny concluded.

She wrote him a glowing recommendation and baked cupcakes for his last day. It was bittersweet. She had enjoyed working with him a lot, he had become an amazing partner. And yet she couldn't wait to have this behind them so that she could see him in a different, more personal way. They shared a hug before getting into their separate cars and Gordon said he'd call her, just to give him some time. It sounded a bit odd, as if he may have reconsidered the idea of them dating, but Kaitlyn willed herself not to freak out and not get hung up on the amount of time it took him to call.

****

Gordon wanted to get some things in order before he seriously pursued things with Kaitlyn. He made sure that everything was on track with his graduation and that all the paperwork had been submitted for the certification. He canvassed all the area schools with his resumes, wanting to secure a job before attempting a relationship. Unemployment, he decided, wasn't sexy. And after a handful of interviews and two invitations to teach a model lesson, he had an offer from a school, a 40 minute drive from his apartment. The call to come in and fill out some sign-on paperwork came on a Tuesday, three weeks after graduation, and the next evening, after getting a tour of the school, signing papers, and shaking hands he called Kaitlyn.

"Hi," his heart hammered at hearing her voice say 'hello' when she answered the phone. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. How are you?" He tried to figure out what she sounded like, whether she was nervous or relieved that he called or annoyed that it took him that long.

"I'm good. I'm sorry I didn't call sooner, I just really wanted to get some things in order first. But I... thought about you every day," he admitted. She was quiet on her end and he checked his phone to see that they were still connected.

"Uh-huh," she finally replied, her voice soft. A surge of worry thundered through him. Was she upset with him? He should have called her sooner. He should have been upfront and not launched into this radio silence for weeks and weeks. He'd taken too long. Did she start seeing someone else maybe?

"I really hope I didn't screw things up for the second time here," he paced his living room, running his fingers through his hair and feeling like his heart would jump out of his chest. "I was just a bit hyper-focused on finding a job and making sure that when I asked you out I wasn't still this bum with an uncertain future. I mean, I suppose I could have always gone back and begged for some sort of position where I used to work or gotten something temporary over the summer, which I will probably still have to do," he rambled, "but I needed to do this for myself before I started something with you. And now I got a job, it's official. I'm going to be teaching at Union Central next year, Go Patriots!, and I would really like to take you out to dinner, Kait, this Friday or Saturday, whichever is best for you. If you're still free. If... I didn't blow it by taking so long and now you've met someone else..."

"Gordon!" Kaitlyn seemed to shout in order to interrupt his rant, "Slow down! If you could see me, I'd be giving you the signal right now to take your intensity down a notch and slow the fuck down." She was laughing which made him laugh too. He could see her giving him that signal that she'd used so many times before perfectly in his head.

"Yeah, ok," he stopped at his kitchen counter, setting a hand down on the cool stone surface. "Can I take you to dinner?"

"Yes, I would really like that," she answered, her smile audible in her voice.

"Really? That's great! Can I pick you up at seven? On Friday?" It almost felt like being back in high school, asking a girl out on a date, feeling the nervous anticipation at whether she'd agree.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"God, that's awesome! I can't wait," that was the honest truth. He couldn't wait to see Kaitlyn again and hoped he'd be able to exercise some restraint when he finally did.

"Tell me more about the new job, but at a moderate pace," she told him, making him laugh again. He launched into it, trying to keep his excitement down and not rush.

The regret about waiting until Friday for the date seemed to set it as soon as Gordon got off the phone with Kaitlyn. He wasn't sure how he was going to make it until then and what he'd do to keep busy. It felt like forever since he had last seen her and even longer since he had last kissed her, which was something he wanted to do badly. And it was the first thing he did when he picked her up on Friday night.

She was waiting outside when he pulled up at the curb. Gordon shifted into park and opened the door, stepping out onto the sidewalk as Kaitlyn approached. She looked absolutely stunning in a flowery sundress and strappy sandals. Her shoulder-length, blond hair was down, tucked behind her ears and her face looked so fresh, as if she was glowing. Without hesitating, he crossed the few steps towards her and cupped her face in his hands, leaning down to kiss her. There was a zing of electricity between them as their lips moved together in a synchronized dance. She hooked her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him, and the realization struck him like a lightning bolt that he never wanted to kiss anyone else again.

"Hi," he finally said, just centimeters away from her lips when they finally pulled apart. He knew that the expression on his face was a big, goofy grin.