The Studio Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa embraces her dark side.
3.5k words
4.6
14.8k
25

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,860 Followers

Melissa Larson had spent much of the week in anticipation of this day. Since she had received the text telling her that her training as a slut would begin Saturday at a place called "The Studio." There were moments of guilt. How could she have enjoyed what happened with Wayne Simpson last weekend... and now looking forward to another encounter. But she rationalized, partly, she was doing this for her husband - for his work. She really didn't have a choice... or did she?

Melissa was instructed to drive to 415 Baker Street and meet Wayne Simpson's young attorney Jannette Davis. Melissa wasn't very familiar with this side of town though she had lived here for more than a decade. The area seemed to be a warehouse district with very little pedestrian traffic.

She pulled her white Lexus into a parking lot and took notice that there were only a few cars present. But it gave her reassurance to see several security cameras posted both around the lot and on the building itself.

Melissa had told her husband David that she would be shopping most of the day and had drinks planned with a few of her girlfriends. It was Simpson's request she make plans to be away most of the day.

Less than a week ago she had attended a Gala event in which the wealthy tech mogul had blackmailed her into her sexual servitude. Her complete submission in exchange for her husband receiving a $12.5 million dollar grant to continue his medical research. Only her husband David knew nothing of this special arrangement. Just that his life's work, and that of his staff, had been extended by at least another year.

Melissa was a very successful doctor herself and the thought of being bought in this manner should have repulsed her. Initially it did! But the more she reflected on it -- becoming Simpson's sexual plaything, his slut, it brought out feelings she had never known.

Melissa had dressed casually in a pair of old jeans, sneakers, and a sweatshirt. She also wore a baseball cap with her long brown hair pulled into a ponytail and out the back of the cap which she pulled down on her head.

Parking the car, and approaching the front of the building, she saw what appeared to be the front office and pushed in a speaker button. Within a second, she heard a male voice ask could he help her. It was then she saw a camera positioned in the upper corner. Looking at it she said, "I'm Melissa Larson, here to see Jannette Davis."

Melissa heard the door lock click as the security officer instructed her to enter. She walked a few feet down a hall which opened into a reception office with a black security officer greeting her behind the counter. "I've informed Miss Davis you are here. Just have a seat." Melissa did as he asked, taking a seat on a tan leather couch as she reviewed emails on her phone.

Melissa had been waiting about 10 minutes when Jannette came through the door. Like Melissa she appeared casually dressed in jeans tucked in a pair of brown leather boots with a thin cotton blouse. Melissa had only met Jannette on one occasion and that was at the Gala when she had been wearing an elegant evening gown. Still, there was no getting around, she was gorgeous with her chestnut-colored hair and warm hazel eyes. But it was the smile that put her at ease.

"Dr. Larson, I'm glad you're here. Please come on back," she motioned.

Melissa didn't bring in a pocketbook, leaving those valuables in her glove box. She shoved the cell phone into her back pocket as she followed Jannette down a corridor before turning into a room. "Please go ahead and undress putting your clothes in the plastic container on the table," the younger woman directed.

Melissa hesitated only for a moment -- she knew why she was there. There seemed to be little reason to resist her directive. She removed her hat and pulled the sweatshirt up and over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her small breasts were revealed with their already hard nipples. Melissa's eyes met Jannette's as the young woman signaled her approval. Mel leaned on a counter as she slipped off her sneakers, then socks and then stripped off her jeans, steadying herself as they clung to her trim legs. Soon she was left in a black pair of bikini panties which she hooked in her thumbs and lowered as well.

Melissa folded the garments, rolled the socks together, tucking them into her sneakers and placing them in the plastic Rubbermaid container as directed.

"Very nice," Jannette cooed. "Now follow me."

Melissa felt strange but not necessarily uncomfortable as she padded naked behind the attorney. Her bare feet coming into contact with the cool concrete floor. The counselor appeared young and she would later learn she was 29, ten years younger than Melissa, though she carried herself with an air of confidence.

"In here," Jannette instructed holding open a door. As Melissa walked through, she saw a man suspended by his arms. Like Melissa, he was completely naked. He had clamps on both nipples and what appeared to be a weight suspending from his ball sac. His wrists had two black leather cuffs which were attached to a chain which hung from a beam overhead. But what struck her was the red ball gag tucked into his mouth.

As she looked closer, she saw that the man was someone she knew! Her eyes grew wide in the acknowledgment that the nude man was one of the city council members. It was doubtful he knew Melissa, but Melissa had seen his face in the papers and on the nightly news. Greg Thompson was in his third term on the City Council and was being discussed as a candidate for state house.

But here he was in some type of bondage game playing out before her eyes. "Look baby," Jannette cooed as she took his face in her warm hand squeezing it hard. "I've brought along a play friend."

The councilman looked over but hardly acknowledged the newcomer, obviously on the verge of exhaustion from whatever activities they had been involved in before Mel arrived.

"You're just in time to see 'Greggy Boy' here fucked," Jannette smirked as she walked over to a table with a variety of sex toys and selected a large black dildo that she inserted into a leather harness. She slid the harness over her jeans and fastened it into place. The cock appeared to be at least nine inches and quite thick as she took some lube and stroked the ebony shaft.

"Greg likes a really big cock don't cha' sweetie," she teased as she rubbed the remaining lube between his ass cheeks.

Mel had never seen a strapon before, much less watched a man take a cock up his ass. She stood wide eyed as she watched the sexual scene taking place before her eyes.

Years ago, a friend of her husband David, had given him an X-rated video, but it was tame compared to this. Mostly couples pairing off and having sex but nothing remotely like the scene unfolding before her now.

Jannette took the large member in one hand as she guided the lubed head between his butt cheeks and then pushed slowly. Thompson raised up on his toes as she pushed harder with a muffled grunt escaping from under the gag.

As more and more of the invading phallus disappeared, Thompson seemed to relax, eventually his feet coming to rest flatly on the cool floor as Jannette moved slowly back and forth, "That's it lover. Take my cock, take it all."

"You like that cock filling you up. Don't you bitch," the woman asked almost in a whisper as she slid her face beside his, her mouth resting on his ear.

Melissa simply stood there watching it all. She could feel a warm rush over her body and she wasn't even aware when she allowed her fingers to touch her own hardened nipple. She was so aroused.

Simpson taking her in the manner that he did last Saturday - spanking her before forcing her to her knees, thrusting his hard cock into her mouth, before pushing her down roughly on the desk and fucking her raw. A man that she had only met just minutes before blew his load deep into her womb.

Now, she was witnessing a man she knew only through the media, an elected official, being savagely fucked by a woman wearing a strapon. Jannette had picked up her pace and smiled back over at Melissa who now had her own slim fingers probing her wet slit.

"That turning you on Melissa? Me fucking my little bitch?" Jannette leered. Melissa only nodded her head as she continued to play with her pussy and pull on her extended nipple.

"Now don't cum. Don't cum till I tell you," Jannette warned as her denim thighs slapped at his bare ass. The young woman was banging into him hard as Thompson would raise up on his toes with each powerful thrust.

Grunts escaped from the gag tucked tightly in his mouth. Jannette pulled his head back by his hair, the weight swinging madly back and forth suspended from his ball sac. Melissa's eyes watched the little clamps which were tossed back and forth on his chest but still tightly attached to his aching nipples.

Then she watched as a spurt of semen escaped from his erect cock. Then another, as it formed a puddle on the concrete below. Melissa studied the cock which was hard, blue veins which seemed to expand on the shaft. She noticed his balls were shaved but he had a small patch of pubic hair just over his cock.

She had not thought much about it before but David had never shaved or trimmed his pubic hair. Melissa had given little thought to it before but she rather liked a trimmed, perhaps even shaved cock.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Jannette barked her displeasure, "I told you not you not to cum bitch! Not until I tell you!" she added.

Jannette pulled the mammoth black cock from his ass as Greg hung loosely from the chains. "Now you must be disciplined for being so naughty," Jannette crowed.

"Melissa, get me that flogger off the table," she instructed. Melissa saw all manner of items on the table and wasn't sure exactly what she meant. Jannette recognized her unfamiliarity with the sex toys and walked over to the table and picked up a leather flogger. The short pleasure whip had a red and leather handle with black leather braids.

Jannette walked back over to Melissa and handed her the flogger. "Here, you can have the pleasure," she smiled. "Hook it around your wrist," she instructed.

Melissa had never seen anything like it as she slipped her small wrist through a hoop and grasped the leather handle.

"

Now, whip his ass," Jannette instructed. Melissa was standing there, totally nude except for the flogger in her hand. "Do it," the younger woman snapped.

Melissa stood behind the city councilman and gently slapped the leather braids across this ass.

"Harder!" Jannette said.

Melissa struck him again but this time with a little more force.

"Fuckin' whip him or I'll use it on you," Jannette demanded.

This time Melissa struck him hard enough that the leather slapped across his ass causing Greg to rise forward. Strangely, Melissa felt a sense of excitement as she pulled her arm back and let the leather sail through the air, the tassels smacking again on his bare flesh... and then again as he groaned through the gag still held tightly between his lips.

The young mother of two, loving wife, accomplished author, and doctor felt intense pleasure in the lewd act. She knew it went against everything she had ever been in her life, but she couldn't deny a sense of excitement, arousal, satisfaction at seeing the red welts popping up on Greg's backside.

"That's enough," Jannette smiled as she caught Mel's arm almost in full swing.

The younger woman removed Thompson's ball gag as his pronounced breaths and sighs betrayed his exhaustion. Jannette moved around and took off the nipple clamps and reached under and unfastened the weight that had been hanging from his balls. Finally, she went over to a side support column and unfastened the chain which had kept his arms suspended high over his head.

Thompson crumbled to the floor, kneeling, completely wasted.

"Now thank her bitch. Thank her for having mercy on your disgusting ass because I would have beat the shit out of you," she snarled. "Show her how grateful you are."

The city councilman crawled a few steps over where Melissa was standing. Already on all fours, he bent down and kissed her red painted toes, placing kisses on her small feet.

Melissa had never ever had a man kiss her feet. On rare occasions her husband David might massage her feet after a bath and then only on a special occasion. But here was this elected official, one of the most powerful men in the city slobbering on her toes, kissing her foot, her leg.

"Now, show her how much you appreciate her -- worship her as a woman," Jannette instructed.

Melissa was unprepared for what came next as his kisses trailed up her legs.

"Spread your legs bitch. Let him show you his gratitude," she ordered.

Melissa moved her right foot over, spreading her legs as Greg continued to kiss up her leg, to her knee, her thigh, until he came inches from her warm pussy. Melissa could feel his hot breath as he very gently placed a kiss on her muff, and then ever so slowly, kissed her lips, and then his tongue deftly probing between her moist lips.

Melissa's head rocked back on her shoulders. It had been months since David went down on her. Maybe a year? Longer? She couldn't remember. For the last few years, it had been jump in bed and maybe a quick kiss. Occasionally he'd rub his growing dick on her leg and then he might slide on top of her once the lights were out.

He seemed to cum quickly these days and just as quickly would roll off and go to sleep. It wasn't always like that, but she couldn't remember the last time they really made love. Now here was a guy she didn't even know going down on her. There was no remorse, no guilt at all as she grasped his hair between her fingers and pulled his head into her pussy, grinding her pelvis into his face.

"That's a girl," Jannette smiled at Mel. "Work that tongue bitch. Show her what a good little pussy licker you are." Jannette's words seemed to inspire him as he pushed his tongue further into her wet pussy, stopping occasionally to suck on her engorged clit.

Melissa's head had been rocked back on her shoulders, but she opened her eyes and brought her head back square to see Jannette glaring at her, smiling, her eyes focused on the older woman in the absolute throes of passion.

A wave crashed through Melissa as her legs trembled. She reached up to steady herself on the chain which hung from the beam as an orgasm ripped through her body. It was as powerful an orgasm as she had ever had and it left her weak as Thompson sat back on his legs still tucked under him.

"You stay here," Jannette instructed Melissa as Thompson stood weakly and Jannette led him out of the room. Melissa saw a black leather couch on the other side of the room and she went and sat down on the cool leather.

Minutes later, the young attorney returned with the security guard she met earlier.

She was slightly embarrassed at being nude in front of this stranger. Funny, she didn't feel that way in front of Jannette and the councilman.

Perhaps because he was already nude. But being naked in front of a black security guard, who minutes earlier had let her in, made her blush.

"Come over here bitch," Jannette directed at Melissa. She did as directed and Jannette had her kneel.

"This bitch has only been with two men before Wayne last Saturday. Her husband and some guy from high school right, slut?" she smirked. Melissa only nodded her head. "... and she damned sure has never had a black cock before. Undo his pants and take his cock out bitch," she directed.

Melissa could feel the heat in her face. She didn't look up as she unhooked his belt, unsnapped the trousers, and then took down the zipper. She pulled his blue trousers down around his knees, and then down to his ankles.

She took time to unlace his shoes and helped remove them as he stepped out of the trousers leaving him in boxers.

She slowly pulled down his boxers to reveal a huge eight and half inch cock. He was shaved smooth and his cock was a milk chocolate color with two large balls which hung down. She had never seen anything like it. She allowed her hand to grasp the smooth hardening shaft, the head was slightly lighter in color and she closed her eyes and let her lips close around the crown of his cock.

The other night with Simpson had been frantic, but this time she took her time, letting the large cock move slowly into her mouth, filling it completely.

"Nice, really nice bitch," Jannette cooed. "Work that black cock. Show him what a hotwife you are... What a good little slut you can be."

Melissa was so excited. If she had been embarrassed before, she was fully turned on now. She worked the black shaft in her mouth stroking the long cock in her right hand as her saliva allowed her hand to slide back and forth with ease. Melissa felt her spit running down her chin, and across her chest as she sucked.

She shifted on her knees, her nipples completely erect, as her sucking noises echoed through the room. She tried to take as much as she could of him in her mouth but more than four inches made her gag slightly. Then she looked up to see him looking down at her. It was at that moment, she felt her place. She loved what she was doing. She loved the feeling of the hard cock in her mouth. She loved being his bitch and she knew she needed more.

Melissa lost track of how long she sucked the guard before Jannette had her stand and bend over the couch. She knew what was coming and as a doctor she knew she should ask for protection but she remembered Simpson's words to her the other night -- we're all clean. She wasn't totally sure that included a security guard in his building but she didn't care. She wanted to feel him in her. She wanted his hard black cock buried deep in her pussy. Above all, she wanted his cum deep inside her!

Moments later she got her wish. His cock slid easily into her wet pussy. Wayne had stretched her once tight pussy earlier in the week and now this guy was stretching it further.

"Fuck that feels good, Yea, fuck that pussy," Melissa moaned. The words she spoke even shocked her! They simply just came out.

"That's some good shit," the guard growled as he slammed his cock into her tight white pussy.

Melissa had not even noticed that Jannette was standing back with her Apple phone capturing the whole thing for Wayne to watch later. She moved around getting the best angles and at one point dropped to her knees and zeroed in on the cock moving in and out of Melissa's hot pussy. You could even see the moist droplets forming on the outside of her lips as the contrast of black cock and white pussy filled the screen.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, use my pussy, take it," Melissa cried.

Then the guard roared as he came deep inside her as Melissa rested her head on her arms grasping the back of the couch.

As the officer pulled out, Jannette kept the phone inches from her pussy as remnants of his hot load seeped from her parted pussy lips.

Melissa herself shook as a second orgasm wracked her body. Her legs quivering, her pussy lips parted like a wildflower.

Jannette tucked her phone into her jeans pocket and pulled Mel up. The doctor looked every bit as exhausted as the city councilman did earlier. Jannette wiped the sweat from Mel's forehead and softly, lovingly kissed it. Then she looked her in the eyes, each looking back deeply into the other. Jannette moved in and let her soft plump lips close over Melissa's. Her tongue pushing between Mel's soft moist lips. Her mouth accepting her, wanting her as they embraced.

It was a long, loving, erotic kiss that lasted for a couple of minutes. In that moment, there was no one else but Jannette. She couldn't recall being kissed like that. Not by David, not by anyone -- ever.

Melissa didn't know what the next moment held, but she knew right then, this is how it was supposed to be...

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,860 Followers