The Studio Ch. 08

Story Info
Coed continues her seduction of other women.
6.6k words
4.77
9.1k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers

As Lani pulled into the driveway, Patty and her husband Jim were sitting out on the deck enjoying the summer day. Exiting the car, Patty called out to her, "Good trip?"

"Yes, just way too short," she replied.

"Well, when you're unpacked, join us for a drink. Jim mixed up some tasty strawberry margaritas." "Sure, sounds great," Lani replied back.

Lani unloaded the car and decided to change into shorts and a halter top. She slipped into some flip flops and headed out the door. Lani had met Jim on a few occasion although all were very brief. The day she moved in, Patty had introduced them but Jim was on the phone with a client and while he muted the phone for a second and exchanged pleasantries, it was a very brief exchange.

The other two occasions were just as brief as she passed him in her car while he was checking the mail and the two stopped to chat and then an occasion where he was headed off to work.

Jim and Patty were seated at a table under a large umbrella and had already retrieved Lani a glass which Jim poured from a pitcher as she walked over. Patty and Jim were both dressed casually in shorts and barefoot and Lani could see Patty was braless with her proud erect pierced nipples poking thru the fabric of the top. But it was Jim who drew her attention.

Jim had always been dressed in coat and tie on their previous encounters but today with his shorts and t-shirts she was intrigued at his body ink. Both arms were colorfully adorned from his wrist up his arm as well as his right leg. But it was his nipples that protruded through his shirt that really drew her attention. She could easily make out that he too had pierced nipples as she could see the tiny balls on each side of his erect nipple.

Lani had never been interested in guys. Yes, she had dated Paul briefly in high school but really they were no more than friends. He had never even kissed her. But there was something about Jim that really intrigued her. Lani tried not to stare and instead focused her attention on Patty as they asked her about her trip to Georgia before inquiring about her upcoming classes.

The margaritas went down fast in the warm sun and soon she was feeling its effects. She was well aware of Patty's kinky side and her fondness for domination and discipline and she had even shared she and Jim had on occasion "played" with other women and couples but now she was seeing a side of Jim she had never seen. There was a cool confidence about him and she felt something in the air, some chemistry between the three of them.

It had been an extremely long drive even though she had stayed the night in Virginia to break up the trip. Lani could feel the effects of the alcohol as she made her way back to the apartment, took a shower and hit the bed. As tired as she was, she was asleep in minutes.

It was a few weeks later when there was a note on Lani's door for her to check in with Patty when she got home from class. Lani changed from her jeans to shorts and headed over. Patty looked amazing in a pair of white shorts and yellow top. While Patty was 42, she played tennis and kept herself in excellent shape with aerobics and yoga and could easily pass for a woman in her early 30's.

Patty was drinking a cabernet when Lani arrived and the older lady retrieved her a glass without even asking. "So, who was that darling little redhead you had over the other night?"

Lani smiled and took a sip of her cab, "You don't miss much do you?' she shot back.

"I met Tricia a few months back. She works in the library but the other night I asked her if she wanted to get a drink after the library closed. She's a real quiet girl... very shy. I knew she had never been with a woman and doubted she'd been with many guys though she's really pretty behind those hideous glasses she wears."

"Tricia at first declined my offer, telling me she wasn't old enough to go out and that she'd be carded but I convinced her to come back here. I actually asked her months ago and she turned me down then too, but the other night I was persistent and she gave in! I promised we wouldn't be long though I had every intention of getting her in my bed. I poured her a wine, we sat on the couch and talked. I had put on some soft jazz, the lights were low, and I don't know... maybe after our third glass, I just sort of leaned in and kissed her."

"It really took her back. She was surprised and I could tell I needed to go real slow.

I apologized but told her how pretty she was and then asked softly had she never kissed a girl?"

"Well, I knew what her answer would be and then apologized again but said she was so attractive. Her green eyes, red hair, soft plump lips -- I just sort of lost it."

"I asked if she let me kiss her, just once more, Id take her home and we'd never discuss it again."

"She looked pensive and I could tell she was on the verge of saying no when I reached over, took off her glasses and then just pressed my lips to hers. She was really stiff but eventually I felt her relax so I pushed my tongue between her lips.

She immediately pulled back and I once again told her I was sorry. I sort of got carried away but she was just so pretty. I got the feeling she wanted to continue but was very nervous so I said, why don't you kiss me. You can take the lead."

"She was so cute saying she didn't know how to kiss a girl, so I said, well, I'll show you if you promise not to stop me every time. Just relax -- I won't hurt you and I promise to stop if you tell me."

"You promise," she shot back. I simply nodded my head.

"I leaned back in letting my lips slide against hers. She had the most amazing soft wet lips, full, luscious. Anyway, I let my tongue touch her lip and when she didn't resist I let it push further and further into her mouth. When I felt her return the kiss, her tongue exploring mine, I knew it was only a matter of time."

"I didn't want to rush anything and risk losing her so I went super slow and let my hand rest on her leg. She was wearing jeans and I let my fingers rub the denim back and forth. I had been wearing a little button top and I undid two buttons and took her hand and placed it on my chest. She was going to withdraw her hand but I said I want you to feel how hard my heart is beating."

"I really wanted that little hand of hers on my breast but again, I had to be subtle with this one. Here, I said as I threw caution to the wind, pulled off my top, undid the bra and put her hand back square between my breasts. You've got it racing! Her eyes were about to pop out of her head as she took in my breasts and my hard nipples. While I pretended it was so she could feel my heart going crazy, I wanted her to see and feel my tits!"

"I placed her hand back on my chest as I returned to kissing her. This time, she returned the kiss and soon she was totally into it. That's when I moved her hand across my chest to my right breast. She hesitated only a little as I had her hand sliding across my nipple, my hand over hers."

"Then I squeezed my hand as hers formed a tighter grip around my breast. Soon she was kissing me passionately as I eased her down on the couch, me resting on top of her. I completely threw caution to the wind as I moved my body up hers, my breasts hovering over her mouth as I urged her to suck my nipple...kiss it...do it baby."

"Tricia didn't hesitate this time as she took my nipple in her mouth... sucking, licking. I moved my body over so she could suck on my left breast before I slid down and pushed her shirt up and her bra over her luscious breasts capped off by two hard pink nipples."

"You are getting me so fucking hot," Patty admitted, "But don't stop!"

"I sucked her nipples into my mouth and she gasped. I knew then that I had her so I let my hand wander down to the crotch of her jeans and began rubbing. I told her how sexy and hot she was, how much I wanted her... had wanted her from the first time she helped me in the library."

I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed her by the hand and practically dragged her to the bedroom though she didn't try to resist. I ripped off my clothes and then stripped her as quickly as I could. As I pulled down her little blue panties, I was rewarded by this beautiful pussy framed by a triangle patch of flaming red hair. I pushed her down o the bed and immediately went to work licking and sucking on that gorgeous wet pussy."

"She later admitted I was the first to ever go down on her and she was delicious! She came twice before I moved up and let her taste me. I can't describe how I feel the first time a woman goes down on me knowing its her first taste of pussy and from that moment on she'll be hooked!"

Later, holding her in my arms, I coaxed her into letting me take her virginity. She still had her hymen, so it was a little uncomfortable for her at first but within minutes she was begging for me to fuck her!"

"Will you be seeing her again," Patty asked as she sipped on her cab.

"Truthfully, I have a girlfriend that just broke up with her partner. They had been together for a couple of years and she was really messed up for a while but I think they'd be the perfect fit."

"So, in addition to you being a seductress you're a little matchmaker?" Patty smirked.

"Well, I just don't want to get caught up into a relationship," admitted Lani.

"Because of Julie?"

"Yea, we've been together since that first week at State. I see women.. have sex with them, but Julie has my heart. I love her," Lani smiled as she raised her glass, the cab warming her throat.

"Well, I guess you know, you'll have to be disciplined for turning another girl," Patty shot back.

"I was hoping so."

"It's been a few weeks. I have something special in mind today," Patty informed her.

Patty had Lani strip upstairs revealing her gorgeous body and led her down the steps to the basement where she had Lani put on wrist and ankle restraints. Then for the first time Patty asked her to wear a black leather collar, symbolizing her total submission. Once Lani was outfitted with the restraints, Patty directed her to a St. Andrews cross where her ankles and wrist were secured. Patty lubed up Lani's asshole and then inserted a vibrating butt plug. "I'll be right back," Patty chuckled as she left her young tenant restrained, the plug vibrating in her beautiful ass.

It was a good twenty minutes before Patty emerged from upstairs. While Lani was restrained facing the cross, her back exposed, she could move her head back and forth and saw Patty was dressed to the tee as a dominatrix. She was wearing thigh high black leather boots over fishnet hose but it was the black leather bustier that was cut just under her breasts exposing both full tits with their pieced nipples that took her breath.

In their previous encounters, Party had never dressed, but evidently she had put a lot of thought into today's session. Patty withdrew the plug as it made a small suction sound. Then Patty selected a cat o' nine tails from the table that she used to gently slap across Lani's legs and ass. Lani winced with each blow though none were as hard as they could be.

Patty slapped the leather against her back, her legs, and her ass leaving small lines on her tanned skin. "Such a naughty little slut. Seducing these young girls... making them lesbians like you. Little Tricia seduced and now passed on to your dyke friend.," the blows coming a little harder.

"How many girls have you turned? How many lesbians have you made?" Patty smirked. "I don't know," Lani grunted as the leather stung her ass.

"So many you've lost track," Patty laughed as she let the leather strands slide across her ass. "Well today you're mine... all mine," she added.

Patty bent down and released the restraints at the ankles and then the wrists as she had Lani turn around. "Get on your knees," she commanded as Lani sunk to her knees.

Patty unsnapped the leather at her crotch exposing her pussy to the young coed.

"Lick bitch," she barked.

Lani let her tongue slide across Patty's smooth pussy lips, stopping to suck and pull gently at the clitoris ring that pierced her lip. Lani had been with lots of girls who had piercings -- nipples, navels, lips, even tongue but Patty was the first with a piercing down there.

"You look so fucking hot wearing my collar," Patty sneered looking down at Lani who was busy licking the older woman's pussy. "I like you being my little sub, my little lesbian sub," She added. "You fucking know how to eat pussy. Yea, work that tongue... show me what a good little lesbian you are."

Lani looked up at Patty who was looking back at her, their eyes locked. Lani had never wore leather restraints or a collar before and she did feel a sense of excitement serving as this woman's submissive lover.

The two had been going at it for some time when Patty pushed her back. "I'm gonna' fuck you. I'm gonna fuck that pussy long and hard," she sneered as she walked over to the far wall and selected a leather harness and then from the table a 9" cock sliding it through the harness.

"Get over here," she directed pointing to the couch along the wall. Lani walked over and took up a position straddling the couch as Patty lubed up the huge phallus and then placed it at the entrance of her shaved pussy. "What's the largest cock you've taken?"

"I don't know," Lani admitted. Lani was normally on the giving end of a strapon and rarely found herself being the bottom. "Not that big though, that's huge" she moaned as Patty let more and more of the silicone phallus slip between her lips.

"You can take it," Patty remarked as she slapped Lani loudly across the ass. Patty grabbed the phallus in her right hand as she moved more and more in Lani's tight pussy until she had taken all nine inches. As Patty thrust, Lani would move up on her toes, her fingers clutching the cushions of the couch.

"Fuck that's big... it's so big," Lani cried as Patty sped up her pace. "I'm gonna' stretch that little pussy. Take that cock, take it all," Patty chided her. "Turn over!" the older woman commanded.

Patty withdrew the large cock as Lani flipped over on her back facing the woman. Her pussy lips wet and gaping open waiting for the large phallus to return. "Tell me what you want bitch, beg me for it. I want to hear it," Patty barked.

"Fuck me, please fuck me," Lani complied.

"You like being my little sub don't cha' bitch? You like wearing my collar?"

"Yes," Lani moaned.

Patty positioned the large cock back at her gaping lips and once again pushed the cock in as inch after inch easily slid into her now stretched hole. "You love it don't you... tell me!"

"Yes, it feels so good. You're fucking me so good," Lani answered.

The young coed wrapped her lean tanned legs around Patty's back as she slammed into Lani, over and over again with wet slapping sounds only matched by Lani's grunts. "Play with your nipples as I fuck that pussy," Patty commanded as Lani reached down and pulled at her own nipples. She had never taken a strapon that big, that thick as it stretched her pussy.

Lani felt a warm rush overtaking her body as Patty slammed into her. Lani spread her legs further as Patty bent down and kissed the young girl. It wanst't their first kiss but it was the most passionate as Patty pushed her tongue deep into Lani's mouth. Lani simply opened her mouth wider allowing the older woman to take her. Not since Cheryl had a woman owned her body. It was usually Lani being the aggressor, the teacher, but here this older woman was completely having her way with the young college student. "Yes, yes," Lani groaned as Patty moved her mouth off hers, sucking on her face, her neck before again allowing her lips to slide across Lani's.

Lani shook hard as her orgasm wracked her body. Wave after wave rushing through her until she lay limp under Patty. Patty leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips and then forehead and the withdrew the large cock from her pussy. She smiled as she looked down to see Lani's lips stretched, vagina gaped open.

Patty undid the buckle as the leather harness slid down her leg. She walked it over to the table, went into the bathroom, washed off the cock, before retuning it to the table. Lani still lay breathless on the couch not moving as she watched the older woman walking around the room.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," Patty directed as she held out her hand for Lani to grab.

Minutes later the two were upstairs once again enjoying the remainder of the cabernet. Lani was still nude as she sat on the couch, her legs tucked under her and Patty dressed in the bustier.

"So, did you enjoy being my little submissive today?" Patty inquired with a sly grin as she sipped her wine.

"Yes, that was hot," Lani admitted.

"What if I said I want more," Patty said. "Would you consider being my total slave? Jim and I have always talked about having a sex slave to use... to dominate completely."

"You mean, both of you? You and Jim?" Lani shot back almost surprised at the notion.

"Yes, both. We would both have our way with you... completely."

Lani thought about that. She had never been with a man before.. in any way. Yet, today was off the charts hot... and there was a certain something in the air that night between the three of them.

"Think about it but there would be something we ask -- require -- a sign of complete submission. A symbol, and every day you look in the mirror, you would know, you belong to us, owned, a slave.." her voice trailed off.

"A tattoo? A tattoo like yours?" Lani asked. "No, not a tat... though I'm surprised that you don't have any," Patty responded.

"So you want to pierce my nipples? I saw that Jim has his pierced...the other day when we were outside," Lani concluded.

"No, not a piercing," Patty smiled.

"Then what? What kind of symbol?" Lani asked back completely puzzled.

Patty simply reached over and let her fingers twirl in Lani's soft black hair. "You want to cut my hair?" Lani asked, hesitating before she asked again, "Really? You want to cut my hair?"

"Not cut it sweetheart. Remove it, shave it off completely. Completely bald. Just like that little cunt of yours -- shaved smooth. Left with no identity. You wouldn't be Lani...lesbian...just our slave... and every day you looked in the mirror before you went off to class, you'd reflect on that."

Lani was left speechless.

Patty took a long sip of her wine waiting for Lani to collect herself. "You are fucking crazy," she finally shot back.

"Maybe, but that's what you'll do... and you will do it," Patty smiled.

Lani got up and put on her clothes. "I don't think so. That was fun -- but that's a little much for me. You want to talk about something else... maybe, but no, I'm not shaving my fucking head for you." Lani finished dressing and walked out of the house.

Within minutes she was back in her apartment. She grabbed a water from the fridge and turned on the TV but she wasn't watching it. She walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, staring at the woman who looked back at her. "My hair, she wants to shave my damned head" Lani thought.

Later that night Lani lay in bed, Images of the sex she and Patty had earlier flooded her mind. She couldn't sleep as she continued to think about Patty's demands -- being the slave, a sex slave to Patty and her husband. Dominated by the two of them. Giving herself to them both and as a symbol of her submission, shaving herself bald.

A few weeks went by before Lani and Patty chatted again. As Lani arrived back from class, there was a note again on the door that asked her to drop by from Patty. She went into the apartment and dropped her books on the counter and then walked over to her counter and poured herself a Titos straight up.

Minutes later she stood in Patty's kitchen. "So, given any more thought to our discussion?" Patty asked. Lani looked at Patty before replying back, "Not much. I told you -- I'm not doing what you suggested."

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers
12