The Study Group Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," Zach said, admiring Brian's handiwork. "You've had that building a while, haven't you?" He laid down on his back and said "Thanks for warming her up for me. Aaron, where were we?" I climbed back on top of Zach and turned over to Aaron.

"Please, go slowly." I said. Zach lit up.

"You'll keep your mouth shut if you want to please sir. I can go all night, and you know it. Do you think you can handle that? Or are you going to let Aaron use you however he pleases?"

"I'll be good sir." I said. He looked at me approvingly.

"Good whore. Now, ask Aaron to fuck your ass." He gripped my throat, pulling me down on his cock. I was in heaven. "Ask him nicely for sir."

"Please fuck my ass," I blurt. I'll never know if I was trying to stop the pain or trying to get them to fill me again - I was aching and empty, and needed something inside of me.

"LOUDER, whore. Like you mean it."

"PLEASE" I say, and Zach hit me across the face. "PLEASE Aaron, FUCK MY ASS UNTIL YOU CUM!" I yell, trying to pull more of Zach inside of me. Zach pulled me down so that Aaron had easy access.

Aaron started working Brian's cum into my ass, using it to lubricate me. It was tight. Too tight. He put the tip at the entrance and started to push. I screamed as much as I could through Zach's grip on my throat, and tried to pull away. Zach pulled me back, forcing himself deeper than Brian managed to get and holding me still as Justin eased the head in. It wasn't so bad. If he went slow I could take them...maybe.

But he didn't go slow. He shoved the rest of his length into me and I bit down on Zach's shoulder, screaming from the pain of it. They fucked me like a rag doll. Justin was gripping one hip and slapping my ass over and over, while Zach pushed me up enough to savagely bite my nipples, nearly drawing blood. I was helpless, completely full, and had never felt so much lust. My eyes glazed over and I held myself up as the men used me like a toy. I didn't want it to stop.

I could feel when Aaron got close. It didn't take long, I was way too tight - and I moaned in disappointment. Slapping my ass to punctuate his words, he snarled "You. Are. A. Dirty. FUCKING. Whore. This hole is all you're fucking GOOD for," He pulled back, all the way out of me, and whispered "Take all of it, cumslut," In my ear before he slammed back inside, exploding. It was fire all over again as he filled me up.

Zach felt me tense up with the strain and it drove him over the edge. He grabbed my hair and wrenched me back so he could look me in the eyes as he said "I own you, you dumb fucktoy. You should thank me for this," and he held me there as he emptied himself into me.

I laid there, panting and dripping from every hole as they pulled out of me. I was sore everywhere and covered in scratches. But after I cleaned up, I curled up next to Zach with a contented smile on my face. What could be next?

12