The Sub Club: Buffet Night

Story Info
It's almost midnight - do you know where your sub is?
4.7k words
4.31
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hostess' smile radiated a sort of vulpine cleverness, with teeth so white they were on the verge of inventing a new color for them, called Pristine Truth. He'd heard of her, of course; it was said her beauty was etched onto the mind of every person who entered The Club, and if you were lucky, she forced you to your knees to worship her. He hoped he would be lucky tonight.

"Good evening, and welcome to The Club. May I take your coats?" She said. Her short, black cocktail dress shimmered in the light of the lobby as she reached over the desk. On her black skin, the dress' effect was mesmerizing, so much so that Jeymi had to lightly pinch her friend's bottom to get him to close his mouth.

They handed over their coats, and he took the ticket from the hostess and put it in his breast pocket. She handed them both consent forms, which they glanced over quickly and signed. Lastly, he took out his STD panel and offered it. It was from the last few days and showed he was clean. He was rather proud when they thanked him and handed it back, along with a leash - signifying he'd shown the clean panel and was ready to perform.

Jeymi slipped the leash around his neck and tugged it to lead him inside. It didn't matter that he was in his power suit: tonight he was her's, and he'd do everything within his ability to please her. At the Sub Club, you were a Domme, or you were a toy to be played with. Tonight, he was a toy, one of many to be used however the Dommes wished.

At first, the dim lighting made it difficult to see. Jeymi led him down the hallway more or less blindly, by feel of the wall, until her eyes adjusted to the low light. The effect was intentional though, to ensure he knew he was at her mercy; an old, cheap tactic, but effective. She stopped at a large man who had a literal club in his hands, in addition to the one between his bare legs, but whose arms were crossed, and gigantic. He seemed slightly bored, but immediately perked up when she approached.

"Toy, where's the locker room? We have to get him undressed." She said to the huge man.

He responded, "Yes ma'am, that'll be right down this hallway to your left and down the stairs. There's a little more light that way too so you can see your way down. Have a good night ma'am."

She smiled and thanked him with a single, long acrylic nail on his neck, along the Adam's apple, trailing upward to the chin. He was soft dough in her hands, but she'd get to him later; her sub looked anxious, so she tugged him along down and to the left, like a right-handed man's penis. No reason to upset him this early when people were still getting situated. Tonight was Buffet Night, always a huge hit with the locals and out-of-towners alike. Grandmothers, mothers, and others came to get the good seats well before anyone her age got there, but she would easily go back for seconds or thirds (or way more, if she was honest) after they retired for the evening. She hoped some trans-women were there tonight, to surprise her sub with their desires.

They went down the slightly spiraling stairs and opened the door at the bottom. Jeymi selected a key from the wall, walked to the locker and unlocked it, and put the key in her bra. "Locker 13, sub. Must be your lucky night. Get undressed and put on the outfit in there. I'm waiting, but if you don't hurry, I'm just going to leave you here in the corner."

He jumped to it. Fortunately, or maybe not, there wasn't much to put on. He was super conscious of the fact that he'd be mostly naked in front of a lot of women and men, all of whom would be judging him. But that's what good subs do, he knew from experience: they listened and acted without thought for themselves. Give yourself for the pleasure of another, and give up all control. He was still getting used to the idea, but it wasn't unpleasant. Just unfamiliar.

When he was done, the leather correction collar sat snuggly beneath his chain. The suspenders held up pants that had neither ass nor crotch covering, but somehow still fit tight, showing his well-toned, runners' muscles. They had pockets, he was surprised to find, but quickly realized their purpose when he put his hands in: condoms and dams of various sizes and packaging in one, and little samples of lube in the other. Those would be necessary...he hoped.

"Now, we'll just get you blindfolded and you'll be ready. Sit. Good boy." She took the final piece of the outfit from the locker and tied it tightly around his eyes. She made sure he couldn't see by making little flicks with her fingers near his eyes. He didn't flinch. "I think you're ready to be used, little slut man."

She guided him carefully back up the stairs and down the opposite way from the large man to where the Buffet was being served. There weren't too many subs yet, so she was able to get him a spot that opened up near the middle. "You're gonna move backward until your butt touches a soft, padded piece of wood, and then you're going to lay down on your back. Understand? And we have one rule," she said as she pushed him back onto the table. "You aren't to cum tonight until and unless I say."

"Yes, Mistress." He would definitely try not to, but at least he hadn't actually promised. He doubted she would see it that way, but he'd try his best to hold it in.

She set out a top-hat that she picked up from the entrance, in order to collect tokens. At the end of the night, the sub with the most tokens gets a surprise fucking from the Hostess. He was attractive enough that she thought he could win it, though it looked like there were a lot of pretty men here tonight.

As he lay there waiting, the sounds of sex overtook him. To both sides of him, not two feet away at most, women were riding away. He could hear one woman huskily berating the man she was riding, "You cunt, fucker, little bitch boy, god damnit, eat that pussy", while the other just made loud, wet noises with her labia, "Squish squish squish".

An older woman, probably in her late 60s or early 70s, was the first to approach Jeymi. "Hey love, mind if I take him for a spin?"

"Please do!" She was eager to get him eating right away, to get his face nice and wet. Plus, this woman, despite her age, looked both eager and she was incredibly sexy. Very much his type.

The woman threw a token into the hat and moved over to the step ladder. She climbed up it and, surprisingly adroit, swung a leg over his face and sat down. His nose and mustache tickled her buttocks, but struggle as he might, she made sure he got his tongue good and wet on her clitoris. This wasn't her first Buffet, no ma'am.

His beard pricked just a little - just enough - as she settled onto his mouth that it reminded her of her late husband. This toy's tongue was so much better though. This young 'un knew how to work the clitoral hood up and down, left and right, up and down. She put one hand out to tilt his mouth up and force his tongue into her properly, like a wet little cock. It didn't matter that he was half, or maybe even a third her age; actually, at her age, that helped get her juices flowing and ready for a good, ripe fucking. She reached out and grabbed his hardening cock in a hand and stroked it. Jeymi applied some lube to help out, and the old woman really worked at it.

She began to buck a little bit, her silver hair bobbing up and down, giving even Jeymi a little lady boner, and as his tongue explored her insides, she started to cum in his mouth. This wasn't her first orgasm tonight, but as the waves of pleasure subsided, she decided he should get another token; he was actually pretty good.

She climbed down and said, "Good luck, son," and gave him a very wet, very long French kiss, tasting herself on his face and probing into his mouth with her soft tongue.

She high-fived the next woman in line and went back to her seat, a little real-food break before her next table.

The following woman in line - it was starting to form as more women filtered in, and subs left - had shocking blonde hair that looked more at home on a demon than a human, but a smile so graceful it made Jeymi think of home, and had the necklace that the club gave when they had an approved, clean STD panel for a woman. "I'll just be a minute." She said. She handed her token to Jeymi and climbed aboard. She straddled him the other direction, which let him breathe a little better, and reached into his pocket. She picked out a dental dam and placed it firmly against her back door. She lowered herself so that his tongue entered neatly into her butt almost right away, as if she knew exactly how to do this from years of experience, despite ultimately being an extremely awkward position.

He stuck it in eagerly, tasting minty, not realizing it was inside a hole that was dirtier than anything he'd ever put his tongue in. She knelt on his arms to prevent him from moving or pulling away, but he didn't mind. Lick, lick, lick, lick. It became his mantra for the next few minutes.

When she was pleased with that, she pulled up off his face. The women in line were waiting patiently, so she'd let another one up while she used his cock. A few more tokens and the next woman hopped up while the blonde woman slid down his naked chest. Jeymi fluffed him to hardness for a minute, gestured to see if the woman wanted a condom on him - she did - and lubed him up. The woman slowly made him enter her, sliding his cock up and down her to get the lube a little spread out, and finally sat down. The sub shivered slightly when he realized he'd never know precisely who fucked his cock tonight. Vaginal orgasms were slightly more work for her than a good anal tongue-fuck, but it made sense in this case. His nice-sized cock was comfortable in her and she started grinding him like a precious gemstone, Subbite.

The next woman was already sitting heavily on his face. It wasn't easy to breathe but she was aware of this and let up periodically when he tapped her leg. She reached out and played with the other woman's massive breasts while she rode his face practically through the table, and quickly brought herself and the other woman to orgasm. They climbed off and went together to a private room. He had dreams about being in scenes like this, but he had no idea this even happened because of his blindfold. Oh well; fuck 'im.

A dozen or more women used his cock and mouth over the next hour. Two dozen? Who knew - he certainly lost track after five or so. He'd been erect so long his balls must have been a brilliant aubergine, but he was holding out steadily and was surprisingly comfortable, considering; it was like there was just enough time between women that he was never in danger of unintended orgasm.

The last woman in line was exactly what Jeymi was hoping for, a trans-woman; she also had the necklace on. "He's a bit shy around trans-folk, but please, use him however you want. And if you want to ride him, I'm happy to suck on you or rub you if it helps." She said to the beautiful woman. She smiled at Jeymi and handed her what must have been half a dozen tokens, which she set down. Jeymi removed the current condom and the woman quickly fluffed him back up, her red lips leaving a large, sexy ring around the base of his cock. Jeymi thought to herself, "I wish I could deep-throat that well. Holy fuck that is hot."

Once he was good and hard, the woman climbed up the ladder and down on his hips. She pulled a large plug out of herself and set it aside, which is how she was able to slip the sub's penis into her special pussy so quickly, a look of joy overtaking her face. She loved the feel of fresh cock in her cleaned out rectum. Her own piece didn't get hard anymore, but Jeymi's offer was so generous that she took her up on it and gently put her hand behind Jeymi's head and pulled her close, and pushed her shoulders down.

Jeymi diligently took the soft skin into her mouth and began to suck it and lick it and move it around. Her hand found her own clitoris and began rubbing away. It was an interesting feeling, the little pussy in her mouth, but she treated it just like any other clit and found the woman was possibly near to climax already, if she was sensing it right. The man's cock was so hard in her that she almost felt hard again herself, and it filled her up completely. Jeymi decided to play with her toy's balls as the woman rode him harder. She sucked away, used her wet fingers on her man, and found herself furiously turned on.

"Mistress. Mistress! I'm going to cum. Please don't let me. Oh shiiiittttt." He was shouting this, but Jeymi ignored it - she knew she couldn't stop him by this point; she'd have to find a way to punish him later. He exploded into the woman's ass. At the same time, she came in Jeymi's mouth with a hot stream and the woman's stomach muscles flexed hard as she hunched over with Jeymi's hair in her hands. When Jeymi had ensured she'd sucked it all out, she swallowed like a good girl - she'd sub for this woman anytime, she thought - and stood up.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. He wasn't supposed to do that. Do you want your tokens back? It's going to be a real mess. Stupid, worthless sub. He'll have to work this off somehow." She began hitting his legs and chest with a flogger she took from the side of the table, as the woman climbed off him.

The woman said, "No no, it's okay. It felt great. I'm okay with it. But if he's ready to go again in five minutes, I'd love him to do me from behind. What do you say?"

"I'll fucking make sure this worthless tribute is ready for you, that's what." The other woman slipped off to the bathroom to clean up and see if she could find her friends. This was going to be a night for him to remember.

Jeymi immediately went to work. She knew it would hurt - most men can't just keep going like women could (proving women are much the superior) - but she had to get him ready, and only knew one way of doing that. She cleaned his cock off and stuck her mouth tightly around his cock head. She could still vaguely taste the other woman's juices mixed with his own, but it didn't matter, or more accurately it wasn't actually unpleasant.

The look on his face could only be described as mild discomfort. She still had lube on her fingers, so she slipped one into his back door. It would help forcibly harden him, even if he didn't love it. He had to be readied and waiting. She slipped in two more fingers for good measure and worked them in and out of his tight little hole until his cock was hard again.

The trans-woman came back and had brought two beautiful, stunning, impossibly sexy Asian cis-women, both with rather large strapons. Looks like she'd made the right decision to stretch him out a good bit.

Jeymi left so they could do with him as they pleased - it was her turn on the Buffet.

She had found several men that were incredibly hot - one even had long, sexy hair like a woman's but who was super masculine. She decided she'd ride him first.

She put a token into his hat and climbed up the ladder. It was like heaven. She had to have been the tenth or so woman to ride his face tonight, but sloppy tenths was better in her mind. A well-used mouth like his would be eager to get her off quickly. She grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth - they were even a surprisingly good height match for 69. She ground her butt against his nose and head while his tongue was situated just under her clitoral hood - almost painful, but she still enjoyed it, and slurped away at him like he was a snowcone. After a minute and a half, she estimated, her juices began to flow onto his face and she exploded, rocking up and down on his erect tongue. She wasn't going to make him cum tonight, just wanted to tease him for future women.

Her next sub would be the bouncer. She got up from the beautiful, long-haired man and climbed down, giving his balls one last, wet smack to show him he was her's completely, and walked away. He seemed disappointed as he whimpered. Good.

As she walked out the door, the bouncer was there and already had another woman going down on him and his meat. He knew better than to grab her head and fuck, but her curly, red hair made it so tempting he was working his hands against his pects without realizing it, and occasionally putting them behind his back to stand at attention. Pssh. Military bois.

Jeymi motioned that she wanted to join and the woman pulled back a little and off, and they talked briefly to the side. "How do you want to handle this?" The red-haired woman asked.

"How about you let him fuck you from behind, and I'll suck your clitoris at the same time? Once you've cum all over him and on my face, I'd like to ask you to eat me. I want to get my hands in that hair, you are just so fucking beautiful."

The woman blushed but agreed; she liked that plan. "Okay, giant sub, you're going to be fucking me. Be careful and go slowly - I'm not used to a full 8 inches up there for shit's sake." She looked stern but hungry. She bent over and moved backward, spreading her legs open so that when Jeymi sat down between them, she'd have ample access to her clit.

Jeymi had a pillow down that she found from a room nearby when the other two were talking, so she was quite comfortable and high-up enough to reach the woman's neatly-trimmed mound. As the man's cock slowly entered her and worked up some lubrication, she spit at the man's dick to help out, then licked the shaft as it entered the woman. He was shuddering, but it was more practical than to please him - he really was much too big to be entering quickly.

Jeymi set to work on her clitoris. It was so beautiful, and somehow completely hairless. Jeymi wasn't used to that, because no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get all the hairs off of that region, as she was much too sensitive. But this was far more pleasant than she had ever experienced and really got into it. The man's balls kept hitting her in the back of the head like a pair of nuts being thrown by a squirrel, but she didn't care. She focused solely on the woman's clit, and sucked the hood around, gently stimulating her until the woman came. Wave after wave shook the woman; she had almost no energy by the time Jeymi was done with her. The man didn't get to cum though before she pulled off. She helped Jeymi up and they went off to a room, the man looking forlornly after them. He knew he had to keep guard, damnitall.

When Jeymi laid on the couch, the woman looked at her innocently and pulled lipstick out of her bra. It was dark, but she could tell the red-haired woman was applying Jeymi's favorite type of color, unnatural though it was: a bright silver, glittery and completely whorish in the dim light.

The woman began by rubbing Jeymi's mound with her whole hand, getting the juices flowing even more. She was not too rough, but also not too gentle. She knew what she was doing, and smiled sweetly as she stuck two fingers into Jeymi's tight little hole but still rubbing and pressing down from above. "We're gonna make sure you don't leave tonight without a smile, my pet."

The woman's fingers were rough, as if she played guitar or was a stage-hand for years, but Jeymi was so wet it didn't matter. And then the woman's lips hit her labia and it was like an electric shock. She hadn't realized it, but the lipstick also had a sensitivity lube in it, making her labia warm up significantly and increase the blood flow. She was periodically licking her fingers and was able to - just barely - hit Jeymi's g-spot. The lips on her lips and foreskin made her practically pass out. She had her hands on her breasts and was playing roughly with them, the nipples hard, red spots.

Jeymi forced herself back to semi-consciousness and reached down and put her hands in the woman's hair. It was glorious. It was like putting her hands in spaghetti with a red sauce, one of the most erotic food feelings in her mind. She pressed the woman's tongue and fingers into her and worked her hips so that the woman's tongue was never not touching her clitoris. The woman sucked hard on her mound, just above the fingers, and pulled labia and clitoral hood alike into her mouth, while running her tongue on the underside of it. The gentle feeling of teeth above her mound was amazing, but the woman did not use them - intentionally - and Jeymi was grateful for that. It was all Jeymi could do to not crush the woman's head against her.

12