The Sub Couple Meet the Dom Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl" James moans as my pucker stretches and slides down his shaft, and my back comes to rest on his chest.

Chloe watches carefully and smiles "what an anal slut you are, now it's my turn on your cunt" as she kneels on the day bed, lines up her strap on and slides the dildo into my pre-fucked pussy. I gasp, adjusting to the fullness and the proximity of James and Chloe's beautiful bodies. I feel James's breath on my neck and look up at Chloe's pretty heart shaped face as she rolls her hips and slides in and out of me.

I know somewhere behind Chloe Henry is listening and watching me being doubly penetrated by our sir and mistress and that makes me moan involuntarily.

Chloe reaches down and picks up her wand, placing it in my splayed and exposed clitoris. The intensity is overwhelming and I feel my edge approaching. James's cock pulsates in my ass, Chloe thrusts and presses the wand. I beg to cum, to cum with my holes filled.

Chloe holds me on my edge, and as my brain fogs, I feel my control slip and I am relieved to hear her instruct me to cum. I groan as the orgasm rips across me, pushing me to squirt all over myself.

"What a dirty fuckgirl" Chloe laughs as she scoops up my squirt. She moves across the room and rubs my squirt all over Henry's face.

She then removes her knickers from his mouth, wipes them over her wet strap on and put them back in Henry's mouth. The taste of my pussy fills Henry's mouth.

Immediately after Chloe relocks Henry's cock, handling it perfunctorily.

James slides out of my ass, removes his condom.

I kneel, his cock just in front of me.

"Don't touch fuckgirl, just stick out your tongue and do not close your mouth until I say"

James strokes his cock briefly, and gifts me with rope and rope of hot thick cum, most lands on my tongue and some on my tits.

"Open fuckgirl, now carefully crawl over and spit that cum over fuckboy's cage"

I do exactly as instructed and watch as the cum dribbles across Henry's cock, cage and balls.

"Now lick it all up" James says as he and Chloe lean into one another watching the scene in front of them.

Henry's restraints as removed, along with his lacy gag, and we are given a few moments to dress and clean up in their beautiful marble bathroom. When we return to the sitting room there is tea, biscuits and the fire is lit. James and Chloe are dressed and we talk and laugh before making our excuses and heading home, exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. Until next time.

This weekend James is away. We assumed play would skip a week, that's not to say we're not controlled. Daily edges are completed and reported and cage checks every other day. We both provide the most intimate of images on request and with enthusiasm.

Friday night we receive a text. We're both to arrive at James and Chloe's house at 11am. I am instructed to wear a skirt and no knickers. No other information is forthcoming.

We draw up outside their house and Chloe is waiting outside. We stop and lower the passenger window.

"Good; you're on time" she praises us.

"Fuckgirl, get in the back with me" she instructs.

I immediately move from the passenger seat into the backseat with Chloe, my skirt slipping across my thighs.

"Fuckboy" Chloe announces "you're our driver today, your girlfriend and I are going to have some fun, aren't we fuckgirl" Chloe says looking at me.

"Yes mistress" I squeak.

Chloe runs her manicured hand up my skirt, and pinches my clit hard. Henry's eyes meet mine in the rear view mirror.

I suck my breath in as her pinch tightens and feel my pussy immediately engorge.

"Knightsbridge fuckboy" Chloe announces along with a postcode, her grip never wavering and Henry starts the car.

As we leave the village Chloe releases my clit and plunges two fingers into my obscenely wet cunt.

"What a drippy cunthole you have" she says lifting her wet glistening fingers up to my face.

"Clean them"

I lick my juices off Chloe's fingers, as instructed as she loses interest and checks her phone messages using her other hand.

"We've got a while until we reach our destination" Chloe purrs, leaning back on the leather seat and easing her own skirt up. "And don't think I didn't notice that I didn't cum at last weekend's little session"

"Put your pretty little mouth to use fuckgirl and don't stop until I tell you"

And I do, I greedily lean down, my mouth and lips licking and sucking her delicious pussy. She moans and lifts and splays her legs, giving me access to her entire pussy. I take full advantage, wanting to prove how useful I am, show her what a good fuckgirl I can be. Her hand winds through my hair as she moans and flutters her eyes. I slide my tongue over her clit, marvelling at the pink firmness.

Chloe's moans intensify and she lifts her head

"Fuckboy, your girlfriend has the most talented mouth. I bet you're missing that on your cock, all useless and locked away in its little cage?"

I feel Henry's energy reverberate around the car. I can almost feel his hands tighten on the steering wheel and his cock does the same, restricted in its steel prison.

I return my attention to Chloe's glorious clit. I maintain the rhythm as both her hands wind around my head and push me hard into her folds.

"Yes, fuck, yes" she shouts as the orgasm crashes around her. A few seconds pass as she rides the wave. Then her grip on me changes, she yanks my head to one side and unceremoniously wipes her wet pussy on my hair

"That is ENOUGH" she hisses and pushes me back into my seat.

"Fix your make up and hair, we're almost there"

I look out of the window and see Harrods and Harvey Nicholls slide by. Henry takes a left intro a small side street and draws up outside a smart understated entrance

"Ah good" Chloe smiles and exits the car with me.

"Driver, meet us back here in precisely two hours, your girlfriend and I have important business to attend to"

Henry looks curiously at the address but is ushered away by Chloe's no nonsense demeanour.

And with that Chloe stalks across the pavement, gripping my hand firmly and reassuringly. We approach a smart brass bell and she presses it firmly.

"Ready?" She smirks at me, pressing her lips to mine. I have no idea if I'm ready for whatever this is, but I do know I'm desperate to taste her again.

The door opens after a few moments and we are greeted by an smiling woman with her hair in a tight high ponytail.

"Ah Chloe, lovely to see you again" she says in a soft mid Atlantic accent "and you've brought your guest too" she continues appraising me.

"I am Madame Noémie"

"Follow me" she says turning on her heel and moving briskly up the marble staircase.

Chloe nudges me forward and follows me closely up the stairs. We enter a dimly lit room on the first floor.

Inside is a small circular raised stage and a richly upholstered chaise. One wall is filled with drawers and the other mirrored.

I follow Madame Noémie into the room and hesitate, she gestures to the stage and I step on hesitantly.

Chloe sits on the chaise and turns "I'm not sure what size she will need, but I trust your expertise"

"Of course, we will find something suitable"

Chloe looks at me and flicks her finger

"Clothes off"

I hesitate, my eyes sliding to the floor

"NOW"

I unbutton my blouse, sliding it over my shoulder and unhooking my bra, my skirt and heels are next and I stand holding my garments awkwardly, feeling the cool air stiffen my nipples.

"I will take those" Madame Noémie says in a businesslike fashion and she stands back to appraise me.

"Turn around" she instructs and I do

"Bend forward" comes as her next instruction and I immediately do.

"Hands on your buttocks and pull them apart" is the next slightly unexpected instruction.

I grasp my fleshy ass and pull apart, feeling the air rush around my moist pussy lips. Feeling their eyes inspecting me, knowing that will only make me wetter.

I hear Madame Noémie cross the room, her heels clicking on the marble floor. A drawer open and closes, and then another and then I hear her return to me.

"Stand up and turn back around" she says and I do to be faced with what appears to be some sort of metal contraption. Smooth and shiny and held for me to step into.

"Step in please" and I gingerly step forward as Madame lifts the belt up and around me.

I feel the cold metal press against my mound, snugly pressed against my hip bones, the metal shape curves, pushing my ass open, with a oval shaped hole pressed against my own.

Chloe watches intently. She leans forward

"Come here fuckgirl"

I step down from the stage awkwardly, unused to the restrictive feeling and approach my mistress.

Chloe runs a finger down the front on the chastity belt, examining how tight and well fitted it is

"We can add a sizeable dildo to her pussy" Madame suggests and Chloe deliberates.

"Perhaps, can you fit one for me to decide?"

"Of course, back on the stage please"

I climb back on, conscious of my open ass. Madame unclips the belt and screws a black dildo into it.

"No lubricant required for this one is there" she says to Chloe and they both smirk.

My cheeks colour as I feel Madame ease the dildo into my pussy, and refix the belt. I feel full and Chloe smiles

"Yes, that is an improvement, we will take it. Could you calibrate the the lock?"

"Of course, give me a few moments" and Madame leaves the room.

Chloe and I are alone.

"Turn and look at yourself fuckgirl, look at your clit and pussy locked away"

"The lock will be controlled via my phone, I'll take good care of you" she smirked.

"Now, hands and knees with your face on the floor" and I do as instructed, my cheek pressed against the stage floor.

I hear Chloe stand and step towards me, her hand running up my spine and slipping a blindfold over my eyes. I hear two sets of footsteps enter the room, one I recognise as Madame and the other heavier steps are unknown. They approach the steps, and I hear unzipping. Fingers press on my exposed ass, easing it open, spreading cool lube and then the unmistakable sensation of a cock pressing on my entrance. His hands grip the belt and my hips as he pushes in, using me.

I remain in place, my tits grazing the floor, entertaining Chloe and Madame. He grunts and increases speed, entirely focussed on his own pleasure. I hear him groan and cum deep inside me. He withdraws and leaves the room abruptly, I'm left gaping and dripping with this man's cum.

"Push that out into your hand and eat it" Chloe instructs and I hesitantly bare down pushing the cum into my palm and licking it up. Eyes still blindfolded.

"Good, I think we are done here, get dressed and clean up" Chloe says as she eases the blindfold off. I blink and re-dress. My belt remainly firmly on under my skirt.

I follow Chloe out of the room, down the stairs and see a figure by the door. He turns and it is James. He smiles and it all makes sense, it was his cock and his cum I can taste on my lips.

"We're going to train that fuckhole of yours" James smirks "one day you'll cum from my cock in your ass"

I stifle a gasp as they guide me out of the door. Henry is waiting outside, all three of us get in and we head out of the city. Henry's eyes meet mine in the mirror and I smile, he returns my smile. Locked fucktoys, I can't wait to show him.

Henry and I had spent an unusual week in our shared chastity. We'd received regular messages from both James and Chloe, most specifically giving me 10 mins daily when she unlocked my belt, using her phone, to allow me to shower, dry and place the belt back on my body, carefully inserting the plug into my loosened pussy before the lock automatically snapped back into place. Immediately afterward I unlocked Henry, and he had 10 minutes for the same.

We also had a iPad set up in the bathroom where we streamed the shower to both of them so they could ensure there was nothing other than perfunctory washing. Knowing we were being watched as we showered was extremely arousing, something very evident when I had to push Henry's hard denied cock back into the cage, typically with mocking commentary from Master and Mistress through the iPad as they observed our daily struggle.

"Oh fuckboy, stop messing around with that useless cock, what is the point of an erection?" Chloe would smirk

"Look at you, hard at the mere touch, no wonder you need caging" James adds.

We already had Saturday plans with friends but arranged a brief Friday night play with James and Chloe. Our drippy denied cock and pussy twinging and aching desperately by the time Friday came around.

We arrive and, like last time, strip in the hallway down to cages and collars.

James welcomes us into their sitting room and has Henry lie face up on the day bed. Chloe leads me by the hand to the wall.

"Kneel fuckgirl" she said and shackled my arms above my head, facing outwards. Chloe then unlocks my belt with her phone and eases the plug out of me, and slides it off. I wriggle a little at the sudden freedom.

"Missing it already are you fuckgirl? Chloe asks.

I pause, pondering on the right answer.

"Yes mistress, thank you for controlling my demanding clit" I breath.

"You're really turning into my denial slut aren't you" Chloe praises and I blush deeply at the truth of her words

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress"

Chloe examines my belt for a moment, laughing at the sodden plug. She unscrews it from the belt and in a couple of strides reaches Henry and unceremoniously pushes it into his mouth. He moans as he tastes me.

"I bet you've been missing that haven't you fuckboy" James laughs as he expertly ties rope around each of Henry's limbs and the legs of the day bed. Henry moans again and sucks nods to agree.

"Enjoy it, who knows when you get to taste her again" Chloe whispers in Henry's ear as she snaps on black latex gloves and leans over and unlocks his cage, her gloved hands pushing his balls through the ring. Henry's cock springs to attention immediately and Chloe laughs, sliding her hands up and down his shaft.

"Oh, we need to make this slippery, don't we" she announces and moves to the side of the room. I can see her applying a generous amount of white cream to her hands and then returning and smothering it over Henry's erect cock. Up and down Chloe's hands stroke, Henry writhes and moans. His mouth full of my plug and his cock on the verge of cumming embarrassingly quickly. Just as he thinks he is Chloe stops and he realises his cock is tingling.

Of course, I just see a desperate edged cock from my denied vantage point. What neither Henry nor I realise is that the cream applied is medical grade numbing cream and as we speak Henry is losing all sensation in his cock.

As Chloe removes her gloves James rolls a condom down on Henry's cock and removes the plug from his mouth. Chloe then mounts Henry and slides her perfect tight pussy all the way down his shaft. She arches her back, placing her hands on his thighs and begins to ride him. As she does so James stands astride Henry's head and Chloe eagerly sucks James's cock.

"You can cum whenever you like fuckboy" Chloe tells Henry, pausing from sucking James.

Henry groans and replies "my cock, I can't, I can't feel it, I don't think I can"

"Hear that my love" James says to Chloe "our fuckboy can't cum, it's perfect, we can use him as a human dildo" and they laugh and laugh as Henry squirms.

I watch the scene unfolding in front of me. My denied untouched pussy leaks down my thigh, my nipples erect, my clit aching and straining to poke through between my puffy pussy lips.

I watch as Chloe bounces relentlessly on Henry's numb dildo cock. I watch as James thrusts harder into Chloe's mouth. I watch as he withdraws with a groan, his cum showering down over Henry's chest. I watch as James scoops some of it on his finger and walks over to me.

I watch as he paints his cum soaked finger across my forehead, as he repeats the process across my upper lip, across my tits, across my eyelids and finally with the briefed agonising touch, on my burning clit. I desperately hump as he withdraws his finger, with a futile aim of trying to move my body with him.

"My painted fuckgirl doll" he says with an air of satisfaction as I look up at him.

"Thank you sir" I say as his cum dries on my skin.

Chloe behind him speeds up, grasping Henry's chest hair and grinding herself on him. We all watch as she cums hard, her breathless cries making my pussy contract with jealousy.

"Fucking hell" Chloe growls "you are the best dildo" as she climbs off and peels the condom off Henry's engorged bright red cock.

"T-thank you mistress" Henry breaths as a warm washcloth slides up and down him, removing any remnants of cream.

As expected, James puts Henry's cage on him and Chloe my belt before untying and unshackling us. Henry and I note that neither of us got to cum again, and I know we can't decide whether we're delighted or despondent at that fact. What we do know is that we're having a fantastic time.

James and Chloe invited us to their club this weekend. We were so excited, the promise of being toyed and played with in public excited us no end.

We had an address in West London and booked a hotel nearby. Chloe has given us extra supervised time this week to ensure we were shaved and ready for this evening. I'd had my hair blow dried and we we'd both taken great care with our appearance. We wanted to impress James and Chloe's friends.

They said they'd meet us inside the club and as promised, when we arrived at the smart entrance the host checked our name off the list and welcomed us in. She showed us to the cloakroom and explained where we could undress and then head into the main room. I'd chosen a honey birdette bralette in black and purple to coordinate with my chastity belt and collar. Henry had on some mesh briefs that very clearly displayed his caged cock. He had his matching collar on too.

As seemed to be our habit, we kissed deeply, cementing our bond before exploring this new environment. With a deep breath and hands held we pushed open the heavy double doors and entered the busy room. We scanned for James and Chloe but didn't spot them. We continued past couples, feeling their curious eyes on us.

The crowd parted for a second and we saw another sub couple naked except for collars and a matching chastity belt on her and cage on him, kneeling at the heel of an older dominant couple, heads bowed.

We moved towards them out of curiosity, given our shared interest. The dominant couple looked utterly beautiful, she was tall and willowy with blonde hair plaited. He was tall too, lean, with a short salt and pepper beard and piercing blue eyes. They stood, commandingly and eyed us as we approached. The man leant down and pulled the submissive woman's hair to lift her head.

We stopped dead in our tracks, looking back at us from her kneeling position was Chloe. Our eyes darted to the side to find James kneeling next to her. His chastity cage very much in place.

Our jaws were on the floor, the older man and woman beckoned us forward.

"Welcome, our fucktoys here have done a marvellous job of training you. My name is Richard and this is Rachel" Richard said

"Tonight we would like you to submit together and if you enjoy it you will commit yourself to our harem, at your own volition of course" he said, his hand reaching across and stroking my cheek.

Throughout this Chloe and James looked on eagerly, clearly delighted that they had been tasked with finding and training us. My mind pondered on what sort of rewards they had earned in doing so.

"You may have a few minutes to discuss" Rachel said, addressing us and we nodded and retreated to the other side of the room. Our hands held even tightly that before.