The Sub-ject and His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was one my knees sucking him off, Keith had my wife get up on her knees on the bed so that he could kiss her mouth and fondle her bare breasts. None of this was lost one me as I looked up and saw my wife enjoying what he was doing with her. Part of me felt angry, but I couldn't do anything about it, so I continued sucking cock in humiliation.

When I felt my Master's dick responding and growing in my mouth, the thought crossed my mind that he might cum in my mouth. I wasn't sure how I'd respond in that event, but before panic set in, I managed to convince myself that he intended to save his cream for my wife's pussy. He kept me sucking his cock and even had me try to deep-throat it, but I couldn't get more than half the length in my mouth before gagging. He finally let me stop and told me to go back to my position at the end of the bed.

I quickly retreated and watched as he lowered my wife back on the bed. Her legs were still hanging over the side, but he picked up one and then moved closer to guide his stiff dick into her waiting pussy. It had been over two months since Becky and I had sex and she let out a loud moan of delight as his shaft entered and filled her cunt. Soon, he was pounding into her and I watched her massive boobs bouncing over her chest as he forcefully plowed into her. Keith started making crude, filthy comments about Becky's cunt, her tits, and how he was going to fill her cunt hole with his spunk. It wasn't long before my wife responded with her own crude comments and descriptions of what she wanted or was feeling.

After a few minutes, he called over for me to come and hold up her other leg. I did as instructed and couldn't resist looking down at my wife with her legs held up high and in a wide vee while I helped a man I just met as he fucked her brains out. Becky was on her back looking up at her "lover" through half-closed eyes. When she shifted her gaze over to me and noticed my part in her fucking, I thought I saw a flicker of something strange in her eyes before she let out another stream of crude commentary on being fucked. The whole time, the smile never left her face. This was truly a surreal moment that was far more powerful than anything I imagined during a sex chat online.

With a low guttural sound, Keith thrust deep inside her and climaxed. "Oh yeah, Baby! I'm going to fill that little cunt of yours up with my cum. Oh God! Here it comes! Oohhh! Unggh!..." He slammed himself into her two more times while his cock continued spewing its load of warm, spermy cream into my wife's cunt. When he was done, he pulled out, leaving a trail of his cum to leak from her hole.

"Oh yeah, Baby! Fill my little pussy with all that cum from your big cock. No, don't stop fucking me now! I want you to fuck my cunt hole until your balls are dry! Noooo...!" Becky cried out in dismay as he slowly pulled his softening cock from her dripping pussy.

"It's time for you to service Madam Becky," Keith said as he stepped out of the way and lowered her leg to hang over the side of the bed. "You need to lick her pussy clean and continue eating it until she cums. Don't take too long, though. She and I still have more to do."

I lowered her other leg and knelt down between her thighs. It wasn't much earlier when I had been concerned about him cumming in my mouth, but now I had to eat his cum from my wife's pussy. I had eaten Becky's pussy often after cumming in it myself, and that never bothered me. I didn't expect that another man's cum would taste that noticeably different from mine, so I didn't spend any more time thinking about it. I also hoped that my lack of reservation would make my Master happy with me as well.

"Oh yeah, a big pussy eating my little pussy!" my wife cooed when she saw me between her thighs. "Suck my hard little clit and make me cum!" she urged.

Becky's pussy was already oozing out a mixture of her juices and his white cream when I first tasted her. She was also near enough to an orgasm that it wasn't long before her hips thrust up into my face and she cried out over and over again that she was cumming. As soon as she did, more and more of the thick, creamy white juices inside seeped out of her hole to be lapped up by my tongue. I found myself excited and feeling good about giving my wife her first climax of the afternoon and hearing her unrestrained joy. I kept sucking her clit and licking her slit until she was so sensitive that she pushed me away and told me to stop.

I stood up and looked over at Keith expectantly. He smiled. "You did well. How does it feel to please your wife?"

"It feels good, Master."

Becky's chest had finished heaving as she remained on her back looking up at us with a very satisfied look on her face.

Keith spoke to her next. "Now, my darling. What are your thoughts on anal sex?"

Her eyes went wide. "I-I've never tried it and don't think it's something I would enjoy. It seems like it would be painful."

Keith laughed. "I'm not talking about fucking your ass. I'm talking about you fucking his," he said with a nod towards me. It was my turn to be shocked, but I bit my tongue to see how it was going to turn out. "You see, to establish your respective roles, there is no better way than to fuck your partner's ass. In this case, you will have him putting himself in a position of complete vulnerability and submission to you. Maybe sometime later, you will decide to enjoy having him fuck your ass as well, but for now, he's my sub and his ass belongs to me."

He saw the look on my face and smiled again. "Don't worry, it's also my responsibility to take care of my subs and since you've never had anal sex, you'll need time to properly train your ass for the real thing." Going over to his bag, he pulled out a set of three black silicone butt plugs of different sizes and a pump bottle of clear gel.

"This is a training set to get your ass used to being entered." He looked at Becky next. "Come over here and I'll show you what I want you to do with him every day until I return." My wife slowly got up from the bed while he had me bend over to grab my ankles with my legs spread wide.

"I'll start with the smallest of the three. I don't expect it will cause any problems and he could probably go right to the medium size plug, but we'll keep it simple for now. Cover it with plenty of this lubricating gel like so... and then gently press the tip into his anus like this."

I listened to him teaching my wife and felt the coldness of the gel around my sphincter, immediately followed by pressure as he pushed the small but widening tip of the plug inside. It was a strange feeling, but not painful at all.

"There. You see how easily it went in? Next, make sure the handle sits like this. That will help it remain comfortable for him as he moves around." I couldn't tell what he was doing, but figured that after he left, I would take a look and see what he was talking about.

"That's all there is to it. I want you to place a plug in his ass for at least fifteen minutes at a time, twice a day. When it goes in and slides out easily and without any pain, you can move up to the next size. To remove it, pull steadily on the handle and carefully let it slide out without being forced. Once the large end is out, the rest of the plug will come out quickly and easily. Go ahead and remove it now," he told her.

I felt Becky's fingers between my ass cheeks as she tried to grasp the slippery T-handle of the butt plug. Once she had it, I felt a short tug, a little resistance as the wide part exited my ass, and then the conical shape was practically pushed out by my closing sphincter.

"That didn't hurt, did it?" he asked me.

"No, Master."

"Okay, good... let's try the next size. Madam Becky, put that plug in the sink to be cleaned and then come back to insert the medium size plug. I saw my wife's jiggling butt moving away towards the master bath as I looked between my legs from my bent over position. She returned moments later and took the plug that Keith handed her. "Now, put that plug inside his ass just as I showed you."

I listened to muffled sounds of her lubricating the plug and then suddenly felt the blunt tip pressing into me. "Not too hard," Keith cautioned quietly. The pressure eased a bit and then slowly grew as the shape expanded my asshole and was pushed inside me. Once again, the whole procedure was painless, but I felt more "full" with the larger plug filling my ass.

"How does that feel?" Keith asked me.

"It feels good, Master," I replied from my exposed and vulnerable position. "Good, Stand up and face me."

I did as he instructed and saw him standing next to my wife with his arms around her waist. He looked down at her and smiled. "Now, my lovely, it's time for me to enjoy more of your delights."

He led her back to the bed, but this time, he had her lay down with her head hanging over the side. "Open your mouth," he instructed. His voice was gentle, but had an underlying hardness that made it more of an order than a request. Becky opened her mouth and he filled it with his limp dick. "You know what to do," he urged as his hands reached down to take each of her breasts.

I watched Becky's hand move up to take his soft shaft and keep it in her mouth while she commenced giving him a blowjob. To be honest, she was never very good at oral sex, but Keith didn't harass her like he did with me. He was more intent on building her self-confidence than breaking her to his will. As she worked ineffectually on getting him hard again, he played with her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples and gauging her response. Her nipples and breasts were not very sensitive, and in my experience with her, there was little I could do to arouse her just by playing with them. However, if a woman has big tits, I guess all guys think that playing with them is pleasurable to her.

As I stood watching from the foot of the bed, I could tell that neither person was getting much out of what they were doing. Another minute went by and Keith wasn't much closer to an erection than when they started. Becky's body language showed that she was similarly under-stimulated. Giving up on his current plan, Keith called me in to help out.

He placed me on my back with my legs hanging over the foot of the bed, then had Becky sitting up against the headboard with her legs spread on either side of my shoulders. He then took a position over my head and directed me to suck his cock again. While not overly excited at my task, I didn't delay and began sucking his wet cock with an eagerness that belied my actual feelings. While I was doing that, he was head down between Becky's thighs eating her pussy once more. Soon, the only sounds in the room were those of wet slurping, licking, and a growing set of pleasurable groans from Keith and my wife.

We remained like that for several minutes before Becky came with a loud climax. I saw her feet moving around uncontrollably on either side of my head as she convulsed from what was clearly a very powerful orgasm. Meanwhile, Keith's cock was hard and he was thrusting it further down my throat than before, but he showed no signs of cumming anytime soon. What I didn't see was that he had moved up on my wife's chest and was sucking and biting her huge globes while finger-fucking her pussy. I continued to suck his cock, wondering how much longer it would take.

When he had me stop, he was out of breath and so was my wife. Becky had climaxed a third time from his hand in her cunt and Keith was close to cumming as well. He looked at my wife and asked, "Madam Becky, I have some fresh cum ready to deposit and I'll let you decide where it goes."

She looked at him quizzically.

"Your options are: inside your mouth, inside your pussy, inside your ass, or somewhere else on your body. What would you prefer?"

I knew that she was not fond of me cumming in her mouth and she had never tried anal sex, so expected her to say her pussy. However, she surprised everyone by saying, "I want you to cum in his mouth and for him to swallow every bit of it."

By that time, I had actually admitted to myself that I was starting to enjoy sucking cock, but was still not sure about one cumming in my mouth. Keith showed no hesitation and put his throbbing pole back to my lips. "You heard Madam Becky. Open wide!"

As soon as my lips parted, he rammed his dick between them. I had no time to react before my lips were at the base of his cock. Fortunately, it had softened a bit and less than fully erect, so it barely reached the back of my throat. I concentrated on relaxing my throat muscles and breathing normally through my nose to keep from panicking. "Has anyone ever told you that you are an excellent cocksucker?" he told me with a grin. He eased up to let me grasp his exposed shaft with one hand and then resume sucking him the way I had before.

After over a minute of vigorous sucking and teasing his cock with my tongue and teeth, I had my Master hard again.

"Oh, yes! You have such a good cocksucker, Madam Becky!" Keith moaned. I was already tasting his pre-cum and expected his dick to start pulsing into my mouth at any second. He locked mouths with Becky in a hard, lustful kiss and started thrusting faster into my mouth as his ejaculation neared. With a loud series of grunts, his cock pulsed repeatedly in my mouth, filling it with his warm, salty cream. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but admitted to myself that it didn't taste bad. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I was bisexual because I enjoyed sucking cock.

After he was spent, he had me sit on the chair I had brought into the room before his arrival and I got to watch him cuddle and play with my wife. After at least thirty minutes, he called me over to suck him to hardness again and then he proceeded to fuck Becky doggy-style. As a reward for my cock-sucking, he had me go in front of my wife and feed my soft dick to her mouth. I ended up holding her head and fucking her mouth in synchronization with Keith fucking her pussy from behind.

My arousal grew rapidly from watching another man fucking my wife from behind while she sucked my cock. Her massive tits were swaying heavily underneath her as she rocked back and forth from the pounding she was getting from behind. Each thrust by my Master drove her forward into my hard cock which in turn, pushed my dick deep into her mouth. This was the first time she came close to deep-throating my cock and despite frequent gagging, she seemed to really enjoy the novelty of one man on either end of her. When I eventually came, she sucked every drop from my hard cock with more gusto than I had ever seen from her before. Keith managed to cum one more time inside her pussy and afterwards, said that he was completely spent.

He allowed me to remain on the bed with him and Becky for a while and watch the two of them play and fondle each other. I quickly grew bored and zoned out until he brought me out of my reverie. "Time for me to get going," Keith announced as he gave Becky's nipple a playful tweak and rolled out of bed. "I have a few more things that I'll leave with you before I go. Don't worry, all of them are yours and included with my services." He had me get out of bed, remove the butt plug from my ass and then go wash it and the smaller one in the bathroom sink while he spoke to my wife.

When I returned, he was still getting dressed. But Becky remained nude as she listened to his instructions. Turning to me he said, "Madam Becky is not your Mistress, but I am turning you over to her care until I return. You will obey her like you obey me and if I hear of any problems, I will deal with you harshly."

"Yes, Master," I dutifully replied.

"This is not a 24/7 D/s relationship, but sometime later, that may be something you want to investigate. Today is just an opening taste of what is possible for two people like you. Did you find it satisfying?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"Yes," Becky echoed with a smile and a nod.

"I'm glad to hear that. I'll be back in four days and will email you more instructions for that visit before I arrive." He looked at me. "You did well for your first time as a sub, but things will only become more strict for you from here on," he warned.

Looking at Becky, he added, "I have a couple surprises in mind for you as well, but I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you. Your husband is a very lucky man."

Becky blushed.

Becky and I were standing in the foyer after Keith left. She was wearing a simple silk robe while I remained naked. I asked, "Can you remove this cord that's still tied around my balls, now?"

She gave a strange smile. "Not yet. I've been given some things to experiment with you this evening and you'll need to remain just as you are until I'm done."