The Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say," the subject replied dryly. He was quickly realizing that she couldn't, or wouldn't give him much information. There weren't any windows, so he couldn't exactly tell where he was. If he wanted to escape, he would have to play the long game. But would it really matter if I got out of here? He thought to himself. The "experiment" should be over. I survived the "treatment"...unless... The subject's mind quickly extrapolated the truth. The experiment was far from over.

They continued eating, and Alex finished up with his meal before she did. Finally finished with his meal, the subject sat back and relaxed, watching the nurse finish her meal. He had not realized he was so hungry.

"So, tell me, what's your name?" The subject asked the nurse.

She smiled coyly, "oh, that's confidential. If I told you that I'd be in big trouble." She grinned at his nonplussed facial expression. The subject could tell that she could absolutely answer him, even if she gave him a fake name. Alex recognized her response for what it was - a challenge.

"But you already know mine, don't you?" The subject replied, pushing back.

"Of course, Alex. I don't know much about you, but I do know that," she said in a matter-of-fact tone, and went back to her meal.

He looked over the nurse who had cared for him as the virus the doctor injected him with had ravaged his body. He had already seen her ass, which looked amazing, and her breasts, although wrapped in a sports bra, were clearly going to be a handful.

Now that his stomach was satisfied, a different kind of hunger came to the forefront.

She was a shapely woman, and the subject could not control his thoughts, which quickly wandered to thoughts of taking her on the kitchen counter. His heart rate increased and his jaw slowly clenched. Before long he was sporting a semi without even realizing it. He watched her like a lion watching its prey as she continued to eat her meal, and he leaned forward instinctively.

"Confidential, hmm? I wonder how far that goes?" He said, setting himself up for a one-two punch.

As she picked up the last bite of her meal with her fork, she looked up and met his eyes, clearly catching him staring at her breasts. Before, the subject may have diverted his gaze. This time, he looked her dead in the eye, and smiled wide.

The subject's next words came out of his mouth without thinking about them. "Is your bra size confidential too?" he asked with a smirk.

Her mouth fell open, shocked at Alex's brazen sexual comment. For the first time, she didn't have a witty comeback.

"Oh, you won't tell me? Or you can't tell me?" he continued, mirroring her previous answer to his question. "I guess I'll just have to take it off and see for myself, won't I?" Alex said, challenging her.

As he looked into the nurse's eyes, her cheeks began to take on a shade of pink, and another scent hit the subject's nostrils. While the scent was new to the room, he knew it all too well.

Arousal.

She looked down at her plate, then back into his eyes. She took a deep breath in and out, failing to control her rapidly increasing heartrate. Then she smirked.

"I don't think you can," she said. Another challenge.

The lion pounced.

The next fifteen minutes were a haze of lust for the subject. Later, his mind would pick up the pieces of events and he would slowly put the timeline together; in the moment, it almost felt as if a different person entirely was in control of his body.

The next time the subject was fully aware of his surroundings, things were much different than when he was in the kitchen. Alex was naked standing over the edge of the bed, his large semi-hard cock covered in cum; both his and hers. He stood over the nurse, who was on her back with her ass on the edge of the bed, with her legs still splayed wide and breasts heaving. Her black leggings had been torn around the crotch and her tank top and bra were nowhere to be found, having been tossed aside in the heat of the moment. While Alex took in all of these details, the one that drew the most of his attention was the large amount of his thick cum that was slowly dripping out of the nurse's pussy.

As he caught his breath, Alex's memory of the interaction began to come back to him.

Immediately after her challenge, the subject quickly stood up out of his chair, his large cock, straining to escape his now too-tight sweatpants, now at the nurse's eye level. Her eyes widened, and then she looked up and smiled at him.

He quickly stepped around the table, grabbed her by the back of her neck, and pulled her upwards as he bent down, forcing her to stand, and smashed his lips into hers with obvious need. She was clearly surprised at first by his aggression, but quickly melted into his touch as their tongues danced between them. Now that they both were standing, the subject's left arm grabbed the nurse's ass and pulled her hips into his, so that she could feel his full hardness. She responded by moaning into his mouth as they continued to make out, and grabbed his cock with her right hand and stroked it through his sweatpants, causing Alex to moan in pleasure himself.

The nurse pulled away from the subject's lips with a gasp. "Bedroom," she said in a needy, breathy whisper. Another wave of the smell of her arousal hit the subject's nostrils, stronger than before.

"No," he growled. He picked her up in one fluid motion, causing her to gasp in surprise, and he turned and placed her ass on the kitchen's granite countertops. He grabbed her thighs, spread her legs, and pushed his nose and face into her pussy. The smell of her combined sweat and arousal was intoxicating. She used one hand to steady herself on the counter, the other to grip his hair.

His hands then reached over, picked the fabric of her black leggings off of her skin, and ripped a hole in the crotch. She opened her mouth to protest, but his tongue on her clit quickly silenced any complaints she may have had, as her moans became louder. As she felt the wave of an orgasm just start to build within her, she maneuvered her right leg so that her bare foot was able to rub up against his cock, which felt as hard as the granite she found herself sitting on.

The subject groaned and responded by plunging first his middle finger, and then adding his ring finger into the nurse's dripping pussy, all while his tongue danced on her clit. He moved his fingers in a classic "come here" motion. It didn't take long to get the response he wanted. Her hand gripped his hair more tightly than before, almost to the point of pain. Her thighs locked in around his head, and her whole body began to shake.

"Ohhh god!" the nurse moaned out while she came on his tongue and fingers. The subject looked up at her and grinned. There was nothing quite like watching a woman climax at his ministrations.

As she came down from her high and her thighs disengaged, the subject stood up from his bent position, stepped back, and removed his sweatpants. The nurse's eyes immediately locked onto his large cock, and a confident grin came over his face. There's always a silver lining, he thought to himself. The subject stepped forward, wrapped his hands around her hips, and effortlessly picked her up. She squealed and giggled at his show of strength, and their lips locked again as he pulled her to him. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body, helping his whole body support her weight rather than just his arms.

She pushed and grinded her hips against his cock, feeling sparks fly as his cock rubbed against her lips and clit. As their lips disconnected with a gasp again, the nurse turned her head and began to kiss the subjects neck, and he groaned.

"I need you, now," he told her, partially in a whisper, partially in a growl. She moaned in response and reached beneath her to grab the base of his cock and guide it into her. Once they were lined up, the nurse slowly lowered herself onto his cock, eliciting a long simultaneous moan for both of them. She was incredibly wet after her orgasm, and after a few moments the subject's cock was completely buried in her hot snatch. The nurse moaned as she felt him twitch inside her. The subject moaned at the incredible feeling of her hot, tight pussy wrapped around his cock.

At this point the combination of the pleasure, the nurse's weight, and the changes to his body that left him stronger but less coordinated, caused the subject to begin to lose his balance. As he involuntarily leaned to the left, he used his left hand on the countertop to brace himself, and she squealed and wrapped her legs and arms even tighter around him.

It took the subject only a few moments to figure out what to do next about his balance deficit. He turned to his right, walked up to the wall, and placed her back against it, pinning her against the wall. She gasped in surprise when she felt the cold of the wall against her back, but the look of surprise on her face quickly morphed into one of pleasure as the subject began to thrust inside her with the entire length of his cock.

The nurse loosened the grip her legs had around his waist to give him more freedom of movement to pound her pussy. She tried to speak but all that could come out was moans and gasps for air. She had never had such intense, spontaneous sex before and the subject's aggressive physicality turned her on immensely. As he held her hips and pounded her, she looked down and watched as his thick cock moved in and out of her wet pussy. The sight was incredibly arousing, and she reached down with her right hand to rub her clit while her left hand held onto his shoulder for balance.

Seeing and feeling what she was doing, the subject grinned and leaned into her neck, kissing her neck with a sucking motion that was guaranteed to leave her with a hickey. She involuntarily threw her head back against the wall and wrapped her legs tightly around him as she came on his cock with a long, loud moan. As she gripped him tightly the subject could no longer thrust into her with his full length, so he gave her short thrusts while the majority of his cock was still embedded inside her and began to give her more kisses along her neck.

As she came down from the high of her mind-bending orgasm, she began to catch her breath, and in a ragged whisper in his ear, told the subject, "put me down so that you can pound me from behind on the counter."

"Yes ma'am," the subject quickly responded. He pulled her upward while lowering his knees, and removed his cock from her dripping pussy before putting her down.

She held onto his biceps to steady herself, then slowly walked over to the counter, bent over and put her ass in the air. Without prompting, she reached behind herself, grabbed her ass cheeks with her hands, and spread them apart, giving the subject a full, unadulterated view of her sopping pussy.

"Come and fuck me, stud," she said in a gravelly voice, raspy with need.

"Your wish is my command," he responded, moving behind her and plunging his cock inside her in a single thrust, which caused the nurse to moan loudly and arch her back.

The subject leaned forward and growled in her ear, saying "I don't want your fingers to leave your clit until I'm done with you." She moaned in response and said nothing but complied, reaching down to her pussy with her right hand while her left helped her steady herself on the countertop. She immediately tightened up around his cock, causing his cock to twitch and a growl to escape his mouth. He immediately began to aggressively pound her pussy for the next several minutes.

The subject could feel the pressure build in his balls as they clung to the base of his cock, preparing to unleash a torrent of sperm inside of her sopping wet pussy. He reached forward and grabbed the base of the nurse's brown hair in his right hand and slowly pulled her head back by her hair. She responded with a loud moan and her fingers on her clit increased their pace. Moments later she let out a long groan and moaned out between clenched teeth "oh my god, cumming again!" The nurse's pussy clenched around his cock so tightly that he began to slightly lose blood flow and stopped thrusting. He left his cock fully buried inside her as she rode out her orgasm, enjoying the sensations of her pussy spasming on his cock. Once she came down from her high, he released her hair and she fell forward, gasping for breath.

The subject didn't mind the pause, he needed to catch his breath as well, and he wanted a scene change. He looked down at her amazing, well-toned ass and began to rub it with his right hand, admiring the view. Without giving it any thought, he gave her ass a light slap. The slap elicited a low moan from the nurse as her pussy spasmed around his cock, which caused him to moan in kind.

The nurse turned to neck and body slightly to the left to turn and look at him. When they made eye contact, the subject could see that there was a glassy look in her eye; her mind was clearly clouded in a haze of lust.

He swatted her ass again, before pulling his cock out of her pussy. "Go to the bedroom and get your ass on the edge of the bed." The nurse took a moment to collect herself, before standing up, grabbed his hand with her own, and led him into the bedroom. Even though she was the one leading him, he stalked behind her like a lion following a gazelle.

Once they entered the bedroom he pulled on her hand, causing the nurse to turn around, where she was brought into a heady embrace. They both moaned with desire as their tongues danced in the space between their mouths. They pulled apart for a moment, and he stripped her of her shirt in seconds. She did the same to him, and he removed her sports bra with only a mild amount of difficulty. She noticed he still had the IV in his arm, and she removed the tape and slowly pulled the needle out. A small about of blood followed the needle, but the subject did not care. He reached behind her neck to hold her with one hand while he gripped her breast with the other, and pulled her back into a heady embrace. She responded by running her hands along his chest and arms, feeling his new muscles under her hands.

After a minute-long steamy make out session, the subject pushed the nurse onto the bed, and there was a short period of shuffling into position as he grabbed her hips and maneuvered her onto the edge of the bed. He stood over her, lined up his cock with her sopping pussy, and issued another challenge while rubbing the tip up and down along her slit.

"You want my cock, I want your name."

She groaned in frustration. "I can't tell you that."

"Are you disobeying me?" He asked. He grabbed her legs, pulled them up to his shoulders, and smacked her ass hard enough to leave an imprint.

"Ah!" she cried out.

"I have no use," he began, rubbing her clit with one hand, "for sluts with no name" - another hard smack with his spare hand, this time to her other cheek - "who don't follow instructions."

She looked him directly into the eyes. "Make me." He grinned, and thrust three fingers into her pussy, and used all three to put pressure on her g-spot. She moaned loudly in response, her back arching upward as he began to see-saw his fingers in and out of her pussy. She could feel the wave of an orgasm begin to rise higher, and higher, and higher. Right as she was about to reach her peak, he yanked his fingers away, causing her to groan in frustration.

"What is your name?"

"Make me," was the response.

He repeated the process three times until she finally gave up.

"FINE! It's Ashley, my name is Ashley!"

"Good girl," the subject said, "now it's time for your reward." She was already close after being edged for so long, now his fingers moved faster than ever in a "come-hither" motion, and within 10 seconds she was squirting onto his hand, arm, and chest. As the nurse's whole body shook with mind-bending pleasure, the subject laughed, delighting in his victory. She came down from her orgasm out of breath, her beautiful breasts heaving up and down.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She didn't respond to his continued teasing or his double entendre. "Well now that you've gotten yours, I don't think I can hold back any longer." He readjusted his stance to center himself with her body, lined his enlarged cock up with her opening, and plunged inside. She was so wet that there was barely any resistance.

"Ohmygod, you're so huge!" she cried out. He gave her a predator's grin and began to pump inside her. It didn't take long before both partners were moaning loudly as the subject neared his peak. Wanting to savor the moment, he paused for a moment to catch his breath, with his cock still fully sheathed in her tight pussy.

"I can feel-" she said, emphasizing her point with a kegel movement and a wiggle of her hips that felt heavenly to the subject, "how close you are. I want to feel you fill me." The nurse was so lost in her own lust that the consequences of her actions, the possibility of being knocked up, did not even cross her mind.

That was all the coaxing the subject needed to see red again. A grin crept across his face, and began to immediately pound her with abandon. After a few thrusts he reached his right arm forward again; this time his hand wrapped around her neck rather than her hair. He leaned forward and growled in her ear. "You want it so bad, don't you slut? Beg for it. Beg for my seed!"

"Please!" she immediately responded, with the rest of her words coming out in a raspy voice between partially choked breaths and between brutal thrusts. "Please cum in me!" The entire time he aggressively pounded her, her fingers never left her clit. His grip tightened around her neck as her grip tightened around his cock.

Right before the subject and the nurse reached a shared climax, he pulled out of her, eliciting a long groan of disappointment from the nurse. Alex grabbed her hand and ripped it away from her pussy, and pinned both of her hands over her head. He leaned forward to bring their faces mere inches away from one another and looked her dead in the eyes. "What is your name?" he growled.

"I told you, it's Ashley," she said breathlessly. Her frustration at having her climax denied was patently obvious.

"Your real name," he commanded, staring so deeply into her eyes that she felt like he could see her soul.

At first her eyes were conflicted, but after a moment she melted into his look. "Ok, fine," he said, and took a step back, pulling away from her.

"Laci," she whispered quietly, as if it was a desperate admission to her priest in a confessional. "My name's Laci."

He smiled wide in a wolfish grin, pushed his hips forward so his cock was back inside her. At the same time he reached for her neck, pulling her into a kiss that burned with volcano-hot passion. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she accepted his embrace and moved her hips to grind her pussy against his cock, clearly indicating her need.

Alex responded by pulling out of the kiss and moving downward, kissing her neck and leaving her with a hickey while she continued to sensually move her hips against his. He began to slowly move his hips again, this time with short, shallow strokes so that he could continue to cover her neck, and then her breasts, with kisses. He latched his mouth onto one breast while his right hand held the other, teasing both of her nipples, one with his tongue, the other with his fingers.

However, he was already too close and his slow lovemaking couldn't last long. They quickly built up to a solid rhythm again, and Alex pulled out of the embrace so that he could fill her with long, full strokes. As he looked down at the nurse, he found himself mesmerized by her breasts moving in rhythm to his thrusts. Her sports bra had hidden their full size and shape from him, but no more. Now they were his.