The Subject Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben gets force fed and milked again by three professionals.
3.9k words
24.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedOcean
RedOcean
25 Followers

Sarah and Jennifer stood to the sides of Ben looking down at him with their white masked faces, their hair too was kept neatly in a latex hood, Ben wondered what each woman looked like without it as he watches Sarah produce a metal spoon with some green paste on it, "Ok Ben, be a good boy and eat up now" Sarah said gently as she sat down on a rolling chair on Bens right and spooned some paste into Ben's mouth, at first Ben ate it all without tasting it, but then the aftertaste hit him, it was truly awful, it tasted like a gross bitter medicinal blend.

"Mistress the paste tastes really bad," Ben told her, Jennifer didn't respond.

"You have to finish it all Ben, be a good boy and don't complain, just focus on shovelling it all down your throat and we will be done in no time," Sarah said reassuringly whilst placing a rubber-covered pillow beneath Bens head to help him eat easier, Ben then consumed the next spoonful of the paste which went down after a little effort, he did his best to not chew it as it didn't require much chewing, it was paste afterall, but as Sarah fed him, he felt her boobs brush against his chest, even if they were encased in her latex suit, he couldn't but help feel aroused now.

"Very good Ben keep it up, the reason why it's so bad is that it's a hyper nourisher, this will feed you and fill your solids need for the next week, so think of it this way, do it once a week and you won't have to eat it again for a long time" Sarah reassured him as she fed Ben another bite, Jennifer just sat there with her arms folded watching the entire scene, her cold green eyes were transfixed on Bens cock which was by this point glistening with pre-cum, she had noticed he had become erect at Sarah's boobs touching him, another great sign Jennifer reflected

By about 6 spoonfuls in, Ben had reached his limit, "Come on Ben we are about halfway, be a trooper for me and get through it" Sarah said as she attempted to force the spoonful of green paste into Bens closed mouth, Ben just kept it tightly closed and shook his head, "Please Nurse, I can't, im going to throw up, please" Ben begged meekly, Sarah didn't like this one bit as her eyes showed frustration.

"If you don't allow me in there im going to have to force it in Ben," Sarah said coldly, Ben gulped and opened his mouth, the paste nearly made him puke, its aftertaste was vile.

When the next spoonful came Sarah struggled to get it in so she looked to Jennifer who just sighed and nodded, "Im sorry Ben but you leave me no choice, im going to have to use the Dental gag now" Sarah said sadly as she reached over to the trolley and took out a dental gag, Bens eyes went wide as she put the gag to his mouth and with her fingers attempted to open his mouth, Ben began struggling desperately but the latex restraints were too strong and tight, yet he still struggled right up until he felt Jennifer's slippery fingers wrap around his cock and start pumping, he moaned without control allowing Sarah to slip in the gag past his opening lips.

"She wasn't so difficult now was it?, close your eyes and focus on the Director's hands, it will be easier for you," Sarah said as she dropped a spoonful of paste into Bens's throat, he nearly choked but it went incorrectly, all Ben could do was moan in response, he had ceased struggling by this point as he focused on the feeling of Jennifers white rubbery fist gliding up and down his penis, somehow the arousal made the paste less disgusting

The next few minutes went without incident as Jennifer jerked his cock right until he neared climax at which point Jennifer slowly wound down her motions leaving him with blue balls just as Sarah scooped the last spoonful of paste into his mouth, following that she put away the spoon and took out bens gag allowing him to swallow his saliva.

"That was rather rude of you Ben, to struggle and not allow me inside your mouth is quite the crime, especially when I was feeding you" Sarah chastised him.

"Quite so, Ben I think you need to apologise to Sarah for what you did, don't you think so?"Jennifer said as if telling him off, Ben nodded wordlessly, he was a little tired already, being forced to eat bad tasting paste whilst your cock is being pumped would tire anyone.

"Im sorry Nurse Sarah," Ben said humbly, Sarah nodded, but Jennifer had other plans.

"Sarah, I've noticed some paste got onto your glove, Ben needs to have all of his paste, so be a good nurse and feed him the last of it please," Jennifer said with a cold look in her eyes whilst glaring at Ben, Ben gulped and sucked in a breath as Sarah wordlessly put her right fingertips into Ben's mouth.

Ben felt her warm latex-clad fingers inside of his mouth, he did his best to lick clean everything, the taste of latex, paste and medicine felt horrible, yet strangely erotic, it became even more arousing as Sarah suddenly started sawing her fingers in and out of his lips, Ben felt his penis starting to rise, he liked sucking on her fingers it seemed.

Sarah then withdrew her wet hand, "Ah all clean as a whistle, very good Ben, I forgive you now" she said sweetly before degloving, standing up and leaving with the feeding trolley Jennifer nodded in approval at Ben with her evil cold stare gone, Jennifer too then stood up and stretched her back, the sight of her curves stretching made Ben even more aroused, "Please Doctor, I want to be milked, please don't leave me again", Jennifer just walked over to bens hair and gently caressed his hair.

"Don't worry, very very soon we will begin, you have performed well Ben, im proud of you, for now, we shall wait for the girls to finish their duties then we can begin, but whilst we wail, il show you a little of what we are gonna do to your body?" Jennifer said with a hint of mischief in her voice as she eagerly went around to Bens nether region and seated herself.

Soon Lauren rejoined them and handed Jennifer a small thin black cane, Ben felt a little scared of what was going to happen, they had just forced fed him, he didn't trust Jennifer anymore, "M-mistress, is it going to hurt?" Ben croaked out.

Jennifer nodded, "It will indeed, but you like that don't you?" she said teasingly as she put the cane to Bens penis, sliding it on top of his penis smearing his pre-cum all over its tip, "You see Ben, im going to stimulate your nipples with this, meanwhile Lauren will finger and jerk you as promised, isn't that what you want?" Jennifer asked with seduction in her voice, Ben gulped, he did want that, it was evident by his cock now bouncing up at the touch of the cold cane on his bellend.

"Y...yes mistress, i... I uh want that" Ben admitted blushing

Jennifer patted his knee in response, "There, there my precious Ben, no need to be embarrassed, you can tell me everything you want, il make it happen, im your master and goddess now afterall, so never be afraid- ah here comes Sarah." Jennifer observed as Sarah stepped up behind Bens head.

Jennifer walked around to Bens side as Lauren seated herself between Bens splayed out legs, she started spreading lubricant onto her right hand sensually whilst locking eyes with Ben, "You sure are excited aren't you, id wager you wouldn't be if you knew what was in store for you, the director has got you all worked up though, let's do our best to harvest that" Lauren stated coyly with arousal in her voice as Sarah nodded in agreement.

"Quite so sister" Sarah agreed as she unzipped her upper suit revealing her bare bulbous boob, "What you think I didn't notice your penis bob when you touched my boob earlier?, Us nurses learn to pick up on these things," Sarah said proudly as she squeezed her boob up and out into the air, Jennifer nodded.

"Indeed Ben, if your all ready ladies let us begin, first Lauren will put in place a rubber cock ring around the base of his penis and balls to maximise arousal and prevent you from cumming early, she will then begin fingering and jerking you whilst I shall play with your chest and thighs, all the while Sarah here allows you to suck on her tits, Sarah you will also caress his hair if you please" Jennifer instructed her students, Sarah nodded and just like that all three women gave each other one last look, then got to it.

First Sarah put her nipple to Ben's mouth and began caressing his hair, then Jennifer began pinching his right nipple whilst running her cane up and down his chest, after that Lauren stuck on the rubber ring around his privates and began pumping his cock whilst circling his rectum with her fingertips.

Ben began moaning instantly, he lost control of his body as he just allowed the pleasure to take hold of his very being, Ben felt Laurens fingers slowly go in and out of his ass, he felt the way her soft and well-lubed fingers glid up and down his penis, Ben did his best to suck on Sarah's nipple as she covered his face with her well-rounded cleavage, Ben sucked on the tender flesh all the whilst Sarah bent down next to his ear, and after taking her latex facemask off, she began licking his ear, then Sarah's right hand began caressing Bens right cheek whilst her other hand started to pull on his hair.

Meanwhile, Jennifer twisted and pinched his left nipple whilst her other hand manoeuvred the thin cane up and down his chest sending streaks of coldness down Bens spine, he then felt the cane lurch into the air and strike his chest, the wave of pain caused was very pleasurable to Ben, as was evident by his strong groans of delight.

Then Ben felt Laurens three fingertips tap his prostate after she managed to slide a third finger in all the way to the knuckle, and so, just as Sarah's tongue entered his ear Ben came, and he came hard, all the sensations and stimulation was too much for his body at once, he doubted it had even been a minute, Sarah's wet tongue entering his ear and the scent of her lovely breath made Ben go numb, her soft nipples on his lips and Laurens fingers sliding in and out of his ass sending waves of pleasure with every movement further pushed him over the edge, and finally the cane hitting his chest, these all caused him to crash in an arousing storm of cum.

First, his legs jerked, followed by his hip bucking as he desperately tried to unleash his sperm sending his chest jerking upwards against the restraints and Jennifers arm, Sarah quickly got off him and re-masked whilst Jennifer pressed a plastic cup to Bens cock, Ben felt as the semen rushed up to his cock helped by Laurens white-clad hand who seemed to squeeze it upwards with every stroke, pushing as hard as it could against the cock ring.

Ben writhed in pleasure for a few seconds, as thick spurts of semen were sent hurtling into the cup, if it wasn't for the latex restraints Ben would definitely have hurt himself as his entire body seemed to curl against the latex restraints, Lauren kept pushing his prostate with her fingertips and gliding her fist up and down his cock all the while producing even more of a reaction, this was truly a great orgasm Lauren judged as she eagerly kept stroking even as he writhed and moaned incoherently, Ben struggled to regain control as his body jerked and writhed, his arms tried to thrash out and all he could do was moan and grunt loudly, eventually, his spurts of semen became weaker and weaker just as Jennifer switched to a third empty plastic cup as Laurens's hands slowly ceased its merciless jerking, she then began to pull out of his ass ever so slowly taking her sweet time to slide her fingers out.

"Fucking hell, that had got to be one of the most powerful male orgasms I have ever seen, you sure do like it when your prostate is stimulated huh?" Lauren observed as she began to take her gloves off.

Ben was exhausted and panting rapidly as Sarah patted his hair, "You did an excellent job Ben" she said rather kindly, all ben could do in response was nod weakly.

Just as Lauren was snapping on new gloves Jennifer returned, "Yes that was quite the orgasm Ben, you are alright though?" she asked.

Ben nodded still panting desperately, Jennifer then folded her arms and looked at Ben coldly, his balls still seemed quite full, a few more milkings should be performed Jennifer decided, he wouldn't be happy she knew yet she had no other choice, "It seems you are very exhausted" Jennifer stated before looking to her students and saying "this will not do, his semen production should be at peak levels now, we have to extract as much as possible over the next hour or so, Ben do you think you can handle and get through it for me?" Jennifer asked with ice in her voice.

Ben shook his head and suddenly felt terrified, "No....p-please... that will be too much... please mistress, some rest is all I ask" Ben begged meekly in-between pants as he laid there on the table desperately looking at the doctor for some sort of compassion.

Jennifer just shook her head, "No im sorry Ben, but afterwards, you will be treated however you want, Sarah ready the intubation machine, we may need it if he passes out, Lauren bring the Hyperact IV, we will need it when he begins to run low on energy" Jennifer ordered without any sympathy.

Ben struggled to produce words, he just stared at Jennifer with wide eyes, "P-p...please Mistress, just a 5-minute break... please" Ben begged as his cock continued to ache, Jennifer just picked up the dental gag from the trolley and shook her head.

"Open wide Ben, do not resist now, this is for your own good trust me," Jennifer said coldly holding the cold steel of the gag to Bens tight lips, Ben gulped and opened his mouth, he knew he had little choice, they would just pry open his mouth if he continued to resist, he was hoping they would at least show him some sympathy if he did not resist.

As the cold metal gag went back into his mouth Ben felt completely powerless and terrified as Jennifer picked up all three cups of Cum in both of her hands, measuring them closely, Jennifer judged they went beyond her expectations for milking at maximum stimulation "Another worthy sample, by the end of this session Ben, you will have filled at least another 8 cups" she declared calculatingly before walking away with them. a genesis gene carrier indeed seemed to be capable of untold feats it would seem Jennifer thought to herself.

Ben was left there on the table staring up at the white ceiling, his body was spent, his dick sore, his mouth forced open. his entire body was sore by this point, he just felt extremely tired and sore, but he was more terrified, Ben had had enough orgasms and pleasure, he just wanted to run away, Ben looked at the two IV poles behind him and at the tubes connected to his wrists, they felt so uncomfortable inside him, he wished to god he could just run now, but he knew that was fruitless, strapped to this table he was fully aware the only option he had was to obey and hope for mercy.

Jennifer placed the cups of semen inside the refrigerator in the sample transportation trolley; now sealed tightly with the correct labels, she nodded to the Attendant who nodded back and went back out the airlock, Jennifer listened as her footsteps rang out into the hallway, those footsteps were carrying millions in profits she knew, with this much money being made this quickly, she was likely just realising the tip of her newfound power, so long as Ben produced this much she would know greatness.

Jennifer went back inside the chamber and shut the airlock with a click of a button, she watched Sarah pipetting some of his sperm into a petri dish off in the corner, and then observed Lauren copying down information from the genome analyser for the Laboratory, her girls knew exactly what to do, this was indeed a very professional and serious job and Jennifer was glad she had them by her side, she knew she had ample time to deliberate on what to do next, Ben's genitals were likely still at full sperm production, yet she was hesitant to milk him further, he would likely experience great pain, and administering sedatives to extract more might yield less potent sperm or less sperm in general, but it was either that or milk him as he struggled and wept, which was a bad idea as Jennifer wanted to keep him happy as most studies agreed a happy slave yielded way more than the usual, Jennifer sighed and sat down at a chair next to the airlock watching the girls work.

Jennifer sat there debating various methods and ideas in her mind, she could use a narcotic to paralyse him whilst also administering some Kelatine into his IVs to produce a quasi conscious state, though such a state would again yield a much smaller sperm sample much like his first milking, which even if it produced 3 tubes which was a lot for a semi-conscious state, it was still a small sample when compared to his fully awake state, another idea Jennifer had was to milk him twice every other hour, yet even that would not work as his reproductive organs would lose steam for the next half-day if she stopped now, Jennifer saw no real choice, if he had been broken first then maybe she could have simply milked him as much as she needed, but he hadn't been, she supposed this would be his breaking, even though Jennifer wasn't specialised in slave breaking she knew how to do i.

Well Lauren was here and she had training in that luckily, she supposed she would allow Lauren to take charge of the next milking, they would break and milk ben for the fourth time in one go, then the fifth and sixth milking should go down without a hitch, if they were lucky they could do them both together in rapid succession Jennifer hoped, that would be enough time before the overseer of the nation arrived to visit and see the situation, by that time Jennifer knew she had to have had enough milk to show her, then and only then would she be allowed to continue her work on the discovery of a century.

And so after explaining to Lauren that she wanted her to take charge of the fourth milking, Lauren got to work readying various tools, but before she began she stepped on over to Ben who had now been left alone for around 10 minutes, "Ben, how are you holding up?" Lauren asked curiously as she walked up to his right, he looked up at her with great uncomfort, the gag clearly was quite uncomfortable for him, "Aw, does the gag make you feel uncomfortable? shall I take it out for you?"Lauren asked with a precious voice.

Ben desperately nodded, he could feel the saliva in his cold mouth accumulating quickly, the air had caused the top of his mouth to go dry by now as well leaving him even more uncomfortable, and so as he felt Laurens rubbery fingers enter his mouth and slowly withdraw the gag he felt a wave of relief wash over him, after swallowing he thanked Lauren genuinely as she placed the gag on the trolley behind his head, Laurens green eyes however seemed busy, she only answered with a wipe of her wet fingers on Ben's belly as she fiddled around on the trolley as if looking for something.

After a moment she found it and held it to Ben's eye with bravado, "Ah, see Ben, I have been instructed to begin edging you, and so I shall now place this milker on your penis, it will hurt believe me, especially since you have been milked thrice, but I know you will get through it, won't you?" Lauren said with a sweet voice before slipping on a suction milker onto Bens dick, he instantly groaned in surprise as the device began milking him, it was wireless afterall and it all operated out of the console that Jennifer had for the chambers.

Ben was shocked as the soft suction device suddenly was placed on his dick, he didn't even see Lauren holding it, she placed it so quickly and turned it on so quick all he could do was gawk in surprise and groan.

But the sensation was anything but pleasurable, his penis ached and the rapid suction motion that the device administered to his cock hurt like hell, Ben screamed like hell and thrashed desperate to get the device off, he desperately looked to Lauren for some compassion but the Red-haired nurse just stood there with her grey arms folded wordless with cold unmoving eyes, "P-p, please Nurse, please it hurts so much, aagh" Ben groaned out in between screams of pain, it felt as if every stroke the device did was a wave of fire around his penis, this happened three more times, each worse then the last, Ben felt like his penis was about to burn up, his knees, belly, ankles and hips ached as well as Ben had thrashed against the latex restraints there with such power yet they showed no signs of faltering, serving only to hurt Ben more as he lost control of his body yet again.

RedOcean
RedOcean
25 Followers
12