The Subject Ch. 07

Story Info
Bess's secret is revealed!
6.3k words
4.71
4.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

So this chapter is a big one...it's very Bess-centric. In the previous chapters, her "secret" is alluded to or danced around. Everything comes out in this one though. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

-----

"How do I look, mom?"

Holly turned to see her daughter, clad in a pair of tight jeans, red pumps, and a frilly top that did little to hide her full bust.

"Beautiful as always, honey. I think your friends just pulled up!"

"Great! I want you to meet them...I wish Kaia was coming out tonight, but her brother is probably already inside her, so..."

Holly exhaled. Her daughter was so wonderfully casual about sex, it thrilled her. "Baby, you gotta go easy on that talk when you're walking out the door...I might have to be on my own tonight!"

"Sorry, mom!" Then the doorbell rang.

Katy bounced over to get it, and came back with three others.

"Mom! This is Lily, Dara, and Bess! Girls, this is my mom, Holly."

Holly looked over the girls. They were three of the most diverse women she could imagine. Lily was small, Asian, and dressed in a pretty light blue dress that went mid-thigh. Bess had a nice figure, but dressed a bit frumpy, her jeans loose and baggy. She also seemed familiar. Dara was goth, from top to bottom. She was very hot. She licked her lips as she examined Dara for a long moment.

"Mom, don't stare!"

"I'm sorry, honey...I'm sorry, Dara. You're just kinda doing it for me...I love the makeup. You do it yourself?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"...and such a nice figure under all that black lace and fishnets!" Dara could see where Katy got her sex drive from. She had a feeling that Holly would take her into the bedroom right now if she allowed it.

Lily distracted Holly. "You have a lovely home, Mrs. Jenkins."

"Thank you, honey. Please, call me Holly. You're the other Subject, right?"

Lily nodded. "Yes. Myself, Katy, Kaia, and Marcia."

"Do you like it? Being a Subject? Having boys fuck you?"

"I do! But it's not just boys, Mrs...um, I mean...Holly...it's girls too! Dara and Bess are in the class as well."

"Really! Dara, are you going to fuck my daughter?"

"Um...yeah, if the assignment calls for it."

"And Bess? You'd fuck my daughter if you got the chance? And Lily too?"

Bess hesitated, suddenly not making eye contact. "I...I..."

Suddenly, Holly remembered something about this girl. She didn't press her earlier question. "Okay, go have fun. I'll just be home fantasizing about all of you."

"Mom!"

The girls waved goodbye and walked to Bess's SUV. Dara looked back to Katy. "Man, your mom is hot!"

"Yeah, she is. We fuck like at least once a day. I'll sometimes bring home a boy and we'll both fuck my mom. Sometimes she'll bring home a boy and they'll both fuck me. It's fun!"

Lily looked back at the house as they reached the car. "I think she has her eye on you, Dara."

"Yeah...Katy, you and she are like sisters rather than mom and daughter."

They all climbed into the car: Bess in the driver seat, Katy in the passenger, the other two in the back seat.

Katy nodded. "Lots of people say that. Mom had me when she was only 19, so she's only 37 now. I hope I still look as good as she does when I hit that age."

Bess looked at the others. "Okay, where are we going?"

Katy spoke up. "I want pizza! Emilio's pizza!" Everyone agreed, so Bess said, "Pizza it is! Tell me where to go."

Katy programmed the pizza place in the GPS, and the girls set off.

In the back seat, Lily turned to Dara and asked, "Do you have more licorice?"

Dara immediately understood and started kissing Lily passionately. Both were still buckled in their seats, so they couldn't embrace, but it didn't stop the kissing.

Bess could see them in her rear-view mirror and adjusted herself. It was so hot seeing them go at each other. She then heard Katy talking to her.

"I can see it. I can see it moving."

She looked at Katy and saw the other girl had that smile...that naughty smile she had before. She was also looking directly at Bess's crotch.

"Katy!", Bess hissed. "I'm trying to drive!"

"I won't touch it, I swear. How...how big is it?"

Bess tried to will it under control, but that never worked. Her face was a bright shade of red.

"I...I don't know...it gets very big sometimes. When I'm calm, it's very small. When I get excited though..."

Katy nodded wordlessly, continuing to stare.

"It...it's okay if you WANT to touch it..."

Katy's eyes shot up. "Really? I can? Are you sure?"

Bess looked at her, eyes full of longing. They pulled up to a red light. As soon as the car stopped, Dara clicked off her belt and fully embraced Lily, their kissing deep and loving. Soft moaning started floating from the back seat.

Bess looked down and pulled down the zipper of her jeans, then looked back. "I want you to touch it."

Katy actually swallowed. She could see a large tent formed in Bess's baggy pants and slowly reached her hand into the opening of her pants. Katy fished her way through the other girl's underwear, and then felt it.

It was huge!

Bess let out a stuttering moan as Katy closed her hand around it. Katy remembered seeing Tamu's cock, and thought that this one has GOT to be the same size.

She slid her hand down to the base and got another surprise. She felt two fleshy sacs, exactly where Katy expected they would be if this were a boy. They were large and full. She sweetly caressed them, making Bess hum gratefully.

The light changed. There were perhaps ten cars in line ahead of them, but Bess said, "Okay, back to driving." Both girls in the back resecured themselves.

Almost as a hunch, Katy wanted to check one more thing. Instead of removing her hand, she deftly slid it under the fleshy sacs, seeking out...

Her index finger sank into a very moist pussy. Bess let out a yelp.

"You have both! Lily! She has BOTH!"

------

The four girls sat at a table at Emilio's Pizza, a large pie with pepperoni and sausage between them. The two couples sat next to each other, Dara and Lily on one side, Bess and Katy on the other side. Katy had promised not to touch Bess in this public place, and she was true to her word. She did NOT promise to not talk about it though, and peppered poor Bess with questions. Bess was finding her confidence though, at least with Katy, and held herself tall through the interrogation. She still spoke in whispers, though.

"I want to know everything! How long have you had it?"

"Well, all my life, I think. My mom and dad took me to doctors, and they said that I'm very healthy, but with this extra...appendage."

"And it's the same? Like, it works?"

Bess smiled at that. "Oh, yes. You proved that today at the jacuzzi. I don't know if I can get a girl pregnant though, but a lot can come out."

Dara shook her head. "That's..."

Bess looked at the girl, ready for a hurtful comment.

"...amazing. How do you do it? I would be freaked out all the time."

Bess let out a breath and shrugged. "I don't know...I just...do. It's a part of me. I've never gone on a date before though. I like boys, but I'm sure this would freak them out. I think I like girls more, but I figured the ones who would like me wouldn't like...that."

"Well, you got that completely fucking wrong, didn't you?"

"What?"

"Look." And she pointed to Katy. "You got the hottest girl in school completely bananas for you and your...gift. Ain't that right, Katy?"

Katy ate her slice of pizza absently, staring at Bess. She nodded. "We should take this to go. Let's go back to my place. My mom can make us snacks, and you can fuck me, Bess. I need you to fuck me with that cock of yours."

-----

When the car pulled into the Jenkins's driveway, it was Dara driving. Bess couldn't be trusted to handle a motor vehicle after what Katy said to her. Dara and Lily escorted Bess to the door while Katy, holding the leftover pizza box, got her keys. Opening the door, Katy shouted, "Mom! We're back!"

"Hi kids!" Holly walked out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel. On her head.

"Holy fuck," blurted Dara. Lily giggled, and Bess ran over to a chair, sat down, and put a pillow over her lap.

"Mom! Give my friends a chance to get to know you first!"

"Oh, pssh, honey! They saw you naked, they can see me naked. Little bit saggier, but almost the same."

Dara shook her head, marveling at Holly's body. "I don't see any sag, ma'am."

"You're such a doll. Why are you guys back so soon?"

Katy looked at Bess. "Can I tell her?" Bess blushed and looked into space.

Holly looked around. "What? Tell me what?"

Bess looked back at Katy, who was giving her the biggest pleading eyes. She sighed defeatedly. "You can tell her."

Katy ran over and whispered something in her mother's ear. Her mother's eyes got very big, and Bess almost laughed because at that moment she looked EXACTLY like her daughter.

Holly looked at Katy. "Have you seen it yet?"

"No! But I had my hand around it. Mommy, it's really big." Bess sank further into the chair.

Lily looked back and forth. "Okay, this may be too much for Bess. She hasn't revealed herself to anyone yet. What about this...Bess, what If you just show yourself to Katy? Let her see you before you show anyone else? Would that be alright?"

Both Dara and Holly nodded. Bess looked at Katy who had that little secret smile again. Bess looked back at Lily and nodded tentatively.

"Good. Katy, take Bess into your bedroom. Bess, don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do. Katy, DON'T pressure Bess. Okay?"

"I promise. Come on...my bedroom is over here." She looked back at the others. "Make yourself at home. Mom, don't mess with Lily, otherwise, Dara'll kick your butt!

Holly looked at Dara. "Would you spank me, Dara? Because I might go after Lily if I can get a spanking."

-----

Bess loved Katy's room. It was cozy and plush. It was all pinks and purples, with lots of stuffed animals, and a ton of pictures of Katy and Marcia together. There were also a couple of pictures of Kaia that were clearly just put up.

Bess froze, suddenly realizing her situation. She was in the bedroom of Katy Jenkins. This was literally a fantasy of hers. She had gone to school with Katy all throughout high school, and in all that time, she had never spoken to the other girl. She was always too shy to talk to Katy, and as they both matured, Bess longed to somehow interact with the beautiful blonde, but it never happened. There were always excuses:

She's too busy!

Why would she talk to me? I'm nobody.

I'm a goddamn freak.

Katy sat down on her bed and patted the space next to her. Bess carefully sat down, and Katy sidled closer. Bess let out a breath.

"You know, we've been going to school together for a long time."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, since 9th grade. Not always the same classes, but we were around each other a lot."

Katy looked sad. "I'm sorry, Bess. I didn't know...did you ever say hello?"

"No...I was too scared."

"Scared?"

"Yeah, you were always so pretty and so popular. Why would you want to hear from someone like me?"

Bess suddenly felt a change and looked over. Katy was...angry. Her beautiful blue eyes flashed with emotion.

"I missed out on knowing you for over THREE YEARS because you thought I wouldn't WANT TO? Are you serious?!"

Bess stammered, clearly on the defensive. She put her hands up to calm Katy, but the blonde wasn't having it.

"Don't you EVER do something like that again, Bess! Look at what we both missed out on! If you wanted to meet me, you should have just said hello!" She folded her arms in annoyance.

"I...I'm sorry, Katy. I wish I had. I spent so many years wishing for things rather than just doing things. I think I would have been the same even without...", and she looked down and rubbed her thigh. "Look at you and look at me. We don't belong tog...UMPH!" And again, Katy kissed Bess deeply, taking the girl by complete surprise. While Marcia smelled like strawberries, Katy just smelled...fresh. She didn't wear any particular fragrance, but her natural fresh smell made Bess's hair stand up on the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and breathed in.

Katy broke the kiss suddenly. "Don't you DARE tell me who I belong with and who I don't belong with!"

Bess blinked and smiled apologetically. "Okay, you're right. I'm sorry."

Katy turned forward, arms crossed again. "Well, I know how you can make it up to me."

Bess's eyebrows raised.

Katy looked at her again, that same secret smile now on her face. "Let me see it."

For years, Bess did everything she could to hide her shame, and now she was being asked by this gorgeous girl to show it to her. Bess fought against her reflexes and started to unzip her pants.

All anger bled out of Katy as she watched Bess slowly pull that zipper down. She watched it like a child watching the top of a jack-in-the-box as the crank was turned. Anticipation made her breathing heavy and quick.

Bess finished unzipping and undid the clasp. She and Katy locked eyes, Bess's looking for permission to go forward from Katy's. Katy made a small nod, then looked back down. Bess slid down her baggy pants, revealing a pair of men's boxers underneath. Katy smiled and ran her finger down the side of the black and yellow underwear.

With one final big breath, Bess hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the boxers and pulled them down past her knees. She leaned back...

...revealing the biggest cock Katy had ever seen.

It was massive, with a full foreskin. Katy got her face close to it, and her breath tickled it, causing it to move and sway.

"Bess, it's...it's..."

Bess readied herself.

"...it's beautiful. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Happy tears streamed from Bess as she looked at Katy. The blonde marveled over what just yesterday had been Bess's most terrible secret.

"R-really? You...like it?"

"Are you kidding? Can I touch it?"

Bess nodded. Katy delicately wrapped her hand around it and giggled. "Bess, it's so big! How do you walk around with this monster?"

Bess blushed. "Well, I told you...it's not usually this big. When I'm not aroused, it's really small. But, you know...with you..."

"You mean I made it this big?!"

Bess nodded shyly. "It's been this big a few times, mostly because of you."

Katy giggled happily, gripping the cock and sliding the foreskin down, revealing the cockhead and shaft. The head was big and throbbed in time with Bess's pulse. The shaft was thick and veiny. Her small hand couldn't get all the way around it.

Katy nuzzled the dick with her nose. "It smells good...it smells like you."

Then she got to Bess's testicles. They were proportionate to the penis...both large and hairless. They were also full, Katy could tell. She kissed both tenderly, causing Bess to shiver.

Katy moved her head back up so that her lips were level with the cockhead. "Okay, I'm going to try to fit you in my mouth." It sounded like Katy was saying that more to the penis than to Bess.

Bess watched intently as Katy's red lips moved across her dick. Katy's eyes locked on Bess as she pushed her head down, mouth opening wide to try to accommodate the massive cockhead. Bess groaned as her cock felt the warmth of oral pleasure for the first time. Katy's tongue flicked across the sensitive glans while her hands slowly jacked off the shaft.

Katy started bobbing her head, slowly getting more and more of the dick into her mouth. She was able to take about three inches of meat, working her way down as far as she could before retreating for air. Bess smiled as she could see the amount of cock that had been in Katy's mouth because that part was covered in the girl's saliva.

Katy looked up at Bess, her eyes teary from the effort. "Whew! I'm not as good with this as Marcia...I'll bet she could get a lot more in." Bess suddenly imagined Marcia doing just that, and her cock twitched in response.

"Hey! No fantasizing about other girls with me here!"

"You brought her up!"

"That's true. Well, I know where you can put that thing that I think I can take it all! Take off your clothes."

Bess stood up, kicked off her pants and boxers, then took off her shirt and bra. Her cock was at full attention, and she looked down at Katy, who was now also naked, reclining on her bed. She looked like an absolute goddess.

At the same time, Katy looked Bess up and down. "You're so beautiful, Bess."

"Shut up."

"I'm serious. I love your face, your boobs, your cock, your legs. Everything about you is beautiful."

Katy sighed happily as Bess became adorably shy for a moment.

"Are you ready to fuck me with your cock, Bess?"

Bess nodded, entranced.

"Am I going to be your first girl?"

Swallowing, Bess nodded again.

"I'm going to lie back on the bed. I want you on top of me so I can watch your face. I want to see your face when you enter a girl for the first time and feel my pussy around your cock."

Bess could barely hear Katy over her heart pounding out of her chest, her cock throbbing in time with it.

Katy laid back on her very comfy bed and spread her legs, revealing a very moist pussy. She slid a hand down and spread her outer lips, inviting Bess in.

Bess positioned herself and aimed her cock at Katy's dripping hole. She looked up at Katy.

"I...am a lucky girl."

Katy's smile was incandescent. "Yes, you are. Now fuck me."

Bess pushed slowly forward, and the cockhead moved past Katy's outer lips. Katy's mouth dropped open and she started uttering little grunts and groans as Bess's girth pushed the blonde open more and more.

This was unlike anything Bess had ever experienced. Katy's oral attention was good, but not THIS good. Her pussy was like a warm, snug sleeve around Bess's cock. It squeezed and pulsed and massaged her penis as it pushed deeper and deeper.

Katy and Bess never took their eyes off each other throughout this. Both wanted to see the other's reaction to this singular moment, and neither disappointed. It was clear that both girls were in heaven.

"Unh...unh...Bess...fuck...it's so big Bess...slowslowslow...FUCK...okay..."

It took about ten minutes for Bess to slowly work her staff into Katy. It was a slow, grinding process where Bess would push a little, wait for Katy to adapt, then push some more. Katy's pussy was very compliant, allowing itself to stretch to accommodate this inexorable invader. A huge smile broke across Bess as she felt her balls bump up against Katy's tush.

"Omigod, Katy! You took it all! I'm all inside you!"

Katy was struggling to maintain coherence, her mouth opening and closing on its own. She nodded happily. "N-now fuck me, B-Bess. Fuck my pussy!"

Bess laid down on top of Katy, their breasts pressing together. She pressed her lips against the other girl's and kissed her deeply. Grinding her hips rhythmically, Bess started pulling a little out and pushing a little in. Katy emitted tiny squeaks and squeals as Bess's cock further explored her insides. The grinding also was sliding across Katy's clit, and the blonde's body started building toward a powerful orgasm. Bess could sense it and increased her tempo.

"Bess! OHFUCKBESS! KEEPDOINGTHATBESSOHOHOHFUUUUUUU...!!!!"

Bess suddenly felt powerful as he felt Katy squirm beneath her, her little body quaking from the power of her climaxing. She leaned back on her knees and looked down at her lover. Katy's breasts were quivering jello molds as her body rode down its latest orgasm. Her mouth was open, and she uttered sweet little sounds. Bess reached out and put her hands on Katy's tits, absolutely loving their softness.

Bess then began power-fucking Katy, moving her hands to Katy's sides. The blonde's eyes shot open and her voice increased in pitch as Bess began driving her cock fully in and out its new home. Katy's tunnel squirted lubricating juice to smooth the way, and the bed creaked and moaned from the power of Bess fucking Katy relentlessly.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12