The Subject Ch. 10

Story Info
The weekend wraps up and the Subjects discuss a boy for Bess.
6.2k words
4.83
6.3k
8
0

Part 10 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

By the time Bess and Katy had returned, Marcia and Holly were now in the shower, and Dara and Lily were dressed. Dara was in her signature black lace, showing off a bit of cleavage, with a leather skirt and fishnet stockings. Lily was in her same blue and yellow dress as yesterday, but her hair was untethered. They sat at the dining room table, and Dara was in the midst of applying her makeup using a portable mirror while Lily watched.

Dara, while unused to someone actively watching her during this activity, deftly put on her foundation, eye shadow, and lipstick.

"You are very good at that, Dara", Lily remarked.

"Thanks. It's an everyday routine. I like how I look with it on."

"Does that mean you don't like how you look without it?"

Dara stopped and thought about it. "Maybe. This look is just more...me."

Lily nodded and watched Dara finish up. "It's very beautiful."

Dara smiled. She reached into her bag and grabbed a piece of black licorice, popping it on her mouth. Lily took the hint and climbed onto Dara's lap.

"Will this ruin all your work?"

"Nah...the lipstick is designed to stay on through thick and thin. Let's test that." The two girls immediately started making out.

The door opened and Bess and Katy walked in. Lily looked back from Dara's lap and waved to the two girls as they walked in.

A moment later the bathroom door opened and Holly and Marcia walked out, both nude with their hair wrapped in towels. Bess could feel herself get harder as she watched Marcia walk toward her. Katy tutted her best friend.

"Marcia, look what you're doing to Bess! She's not going to last until Monday...I'm doing my best to keep her satisfied, but I can only do so much."

"Oops! Sorry, Bess...rarely is there someone in the house that I am NOT going to fuck. I'll put some clothes on."

Bess shook her head. "Please, don't! I can...handle it."

"Oh, Bess...you're so nice. It's okay, I'll get dressed."

Holly said, "Well, I guess I'll get dressed too."

Bess looked over at Katy. "Monday can't get here fast enough."

"I'm sorry, babe. She is just so...tempting. Even when she doesn't want to be. But you're doing great!"

"With your help! It used to be that I'd have to deal with...that...myself. Now, you make it hard, then you help me with it. It's really great!"

Katy smiled sweetly and nodded.

They both sat in the living room, stealing glances at Dara and Lily, who continued to make out, oblivious to the others. Then, Dara broke the kissing. "Sorry, Lily...I have to go. I don't want my grandpa to wait too long for me."

Lily nodded and got up. "I understand. Was it a big problem for you to stay the night?"

"No, he's okay on his own, but I want to be sure his pills are set and to check if he needs anything. I think I'll stay with him tonight...he says he doesn't get lonely, but I think he does if I'm gone for more than a night." She kissed Lily again.

Thinking for a moment, Dara said, "Maybe you'd like to visit tonight? I can make us dinner? That is, if you don't mind eating with my grandpa..."

Lily smiled and nodded. "I would like that...I would like that very much." Dara smiled, and they kissed.

Dara grabbed her bag just as Holly and Marcia appeared, now fully dressed.

"Hey...I'm outta here. Thanks for letting me stay, as well as the bed space. I'd like to do that again at some point."

"Of course...you're always welcome in my bed, darlin'!"

"Katy, thanks to you too...I haven't had the kind of attention you gave me this morning in a while. I wouldn't have expected it from you."

Katy grinned. "It was a blast! Your piercings are fun to play with!"

"Marcia, can I talk to you alone for a second?"

Marcia frowned. "Sure."

The two went into Katy's bedroom and Dara shut the door.

"Listen, Marcia. I've never really liked you. At this point, I can't even tell you how it started, but I've always looked at you as someone I just...hate."

Marcia nodded slowly. "I always sensed that about you, Dara. I wish I knew what I did to set you off!"

"I don't even know if you did anything. When my parents died, it fucked me up big time. I became irrational sometimes...moody, angry at everything. Maybe you just being happy and loved and everything just made me...mad."

Marcia looked at Dara and shrugged helplessly.

Dara sighed. "But now, with Rule #1, and with Lily..."

Marcia walked close. "She's great, isn't she?"

"She's fucking wonderful. And she really likes you. So..."

"Look, Dara. We don't have to be friends overnight. We can take this slow. I love Lily like my best friend. I think you do too, yeah?" Dara nodded.

Marcia said, "Let's take it day by day, knowing that both of us want to love and protect Lily. Good?"

Dara looked at Marcia and nodded again. Then she smiled.

"What?"

"How's your ass?"

"Really sore. You did a number on it, but I liked it. Maybe you could do it again some time...soon?"

Dara laughed. "Slut."

"Only for anal. Well, and for almost anything else."

------

The girls were chatting about the agenda for the day when the doorbell rang. Holly looked at the others. "Are we expecting anyone?" Everyone shook their heads. She shrugged. "I'll get it."

She went to the door and opened it. Standing in the doorway was a beautiful African teenager. She had long ropey braids cascading down her back, and stunning green eyes. She was tall, fit, and smiled as Holly gawked at her.

"Hi...I'm looking for Katy Jenkins. Does she live here?" Her accent was strong, but her English was well enunciated.

It took Holly a second. "H-Hello! Yes...yes she does! You must be Kaia! I'm Katy's mother, Holly."

Kaia shook her head in disbelief. "Impossible. You are much too young to be her mother!"

"You kids...such flatterers. Come in! She's inside with the other girls."

As she walked in, Kaia said, "Ma'am, let me just say...Katy looks so much like you, it's amazing!"

"Please, sweetie...call me Holly. A lot of people say that, and I wish I looked half as good as she does. My baby is a radiant angel, and she likes you a LOT."

Kaia blushed a bit. "I...like her too, ma...er, Holly."

They entered the living room and Katy leapt out of her chair and embraced Kaia.

"Hello, little coro. How are you?"

"So good, now that you're here!" The other girls came over as well.

"Hello everyone. Hello, Bess! It is good to see you. You had a good time last night?"

Bess nodded. "Very good."

Katy broke the embrace and looked up at Kaia. "She had a very good night that turned into a pretty awesome morning!"

"Really! You slept over last night?"

"I did. Along with Lily and Dara and Marcia."

"Wow...and what did you do besides sleep?"

"Um...well..." Bess began to wilt under Kaia's pointed gaze.

Marcia shook her head. "Kaia, Bess had sex with three different girls here, for your information."

Kaia's smile widened. "I think I shall guess. There are four girls here, and you say she's had sex with three of them?"

Marcia nodded.

"I think...Katy?"

Katy nodded enthusiastically. "Three times!"

"Three! Hmmmm...Lily?"

Lily smiled and nodded.

"And...Marcia!"

Marcia shook her head. "Not me!" Holly raised her hand. "I was sorta half-tricked into it, but...yeah!"

Kaia moved up close to Bess. "But not Marcia? What's going on, girl? I know you want her..."

Bess was getting goosebumps from Kaia being so close to her. She looked up at the other girl. "I'm...I'm going to wait until...Monday."

Marcia said, "I'm her Subject, and she wants it to be special."

Kaia bent her knees so that she was more level with Bess and put her arms on Bess's shoulders, clasping her fingers behind the girl's head. Her face was just inches away. "That's makes sense, since I know how much you want Marcia. Can you tell me...how will you fuck her?"

Bess swallowed...her throat was suddenly bone-dry. "I...I..."

"On her back, like how that boy entered Lily? Or her on her hands and knees and you from behind, like the way Tamu took my ass?"

"I...don't...know yet."

Kaia nodded. "So, by the end of the day on Monday, you will have fucked three of the four Subjects, yes?"

"Yes."

"So what about me?"

"Y-you?"

"Are you planning on conquering all four of us? Was that your plan all along, little girl? Am I your final target?" Her eyes bored into Bess, who was close to hyperventilating.

And then...Bess changed a little. Just a very small amount, but Kaia saw it. Her back straightened and she moved a little closer to Kaia's face.

"I would like to fuck you, Kaia." Suddenly, there was confidence that wasn't there before.

Kaia smiled. "There she is. You want this body?"

"I do. You are so beautiful. I want you."

"I want you as well, but...", and she stood back at full height, "...you'll have to wait." She leaned down and kissed Bess full on the lips, and both girls moaned happily.

Kaia broke the kiss and looked at the group.

"My brother and I have been fucking from about 5 o'clock yesterday until 9 o'clock this morning, with about 6 hours of sleep in between. My body requires some recharging before I can go again. But I want you, Bess...I am the only person here who has not seen what you have in your pants, and I can barely wait for you to put it inside me."

Bess wobbled. "I think...I need to sit down."

-----

The five teens and one mom settled back in the living area and enjoyed each other's company. More small talk was had, but every so often, something interesting would enter the conversation.

Lily said to Katy at one point, "In the car last night...you mentioned that Bess had 'both'. What did you mean?"

Katy sat forward on the couch, next to Bess, and looked at her. Bess shrugged indifferently, and Katy took that as permission.

"I mean, even though Bess has got a full package, she's still a girl."

Lily's eyes widened, and she looked at Bess. "Oh! So you have..."

Bess nodded. "Both...yeah." She smiled. "I was told stories by my parents...originally, I would pee through both, and my dad had no idea where it would be coming from until it went all over him." There was uproarious laughter at that.

"The doctors actually did some surgery...now I only pee like a girl."

Marcia smiled. "So the penis is all business?"

Bess thought about that. "I guess you're right!" Everyone laughed again.

Kaia spoke up. "So you're a virgin still, at least in that way?"

Bess nodded. "Yeah...definitely haven't found the right boy. Or any boy even."

Katy shrugged. "We could probably find you a boy that would fit the bill."

Bess shook her head. "Come on...it can't be just anyone. How special were you to be my first girl? I want my first boy to be just as special." Katy blushed like mad at that.

Kaia shook her head. "How I envy you, girl."

"Why?"

"You get to feel what it's like to be a girl AND a boy. That has to be amazing."

"I've been told I'm a lucky girl."

"You are indeed, Bess."

Then the doorbell rang.

Holly frowned. "Now who is it?"

Katy jumped up. "I'll get it!"

She sauntered to the door and eyed the peephole. She let out a squeak and pulled the door open.

"Hi, Mr. Bentley!"

Carl Bentley was standing at the door. He was dressed very casually in a polo and jeans and smiled at Katy. "Good morning, Katy! How are you?"

"I'm good, sir!"

"I came by to talk to you about Bess Ulrich. May I come in?"

"Of course!" She led the teacher in. "It's a big coincidence that you want to talk about Bess..."

"Why do you...oh! Hello everyone!"

Mr. Bentley and Katy entered the living room to see Holly, Marcia, Lily, Kaia, and Bess. They all responded back happily.

"It's so nice to see you all together! And Bess...I am VERY happy to see you here. How are you?"

I'm good, Mr. Bentley. I'm very good." And at that moment, as if to further make the point, Katy sat back down next to Bess on the couch, sidling up very close to the other girl. Lily then scooted closer to Bess on the right side and leaned in as well. Kaia sat on the other side of Katy, and Marcia on the other side of Lily.

Mr. Bentley realized his mouth was hanging open.

Holly cleared her throat. "Mr. Bentley, I'm going to make some coffee. You want some?"

"That...that would be great. Thanks."

He turned back to the girls on the couch, sitting in the overstuffed chair facing it.

"Bess! What happened? First day of class, you were what I expected. YESTERDAY you're getting kissed on the forehead, smiling and FIST BUMPING. TODAY you are sitting among all four of my Subjects and two of them have their hands on your thighs!" Bess looked down and confirmed that both Katy and Lily were each rubbing a thigh with their closest hand. She put her hands on those hands and squeezed them lovingly, then looked back up at Mr. Bentley, who looked confused yet happy.

"Sir, I...the girls, they...they helped me, sir. We were at lunch, and they were talking to me, and I wanted to leave, but they convinced me to stay. Then I...showed Katy."

Mr. Bentley's eyes widened. "In the cafeteria?"

"No, no! No, I was still fully clothed, but I let her...feel me. And..." Tears started to well up in Bess's eyes. Her grip on Katy and Lily tightened just a tiny bit.

"...And they stayed, sir! They didn't call me a freak. They didn't spit on me. They didn't get up and leave. They...they stayed. They stayed and they talked to me, and it meant so much to me."

Both flanking girls nuzzled Bess who giggled at the attention and blinked away happy tears. Mr. Bentley shook his head in amazement. "My gosh, Bess. I'm so happy for you!" Holly handed him a cup of coffee.

Katy leaned forward. "Pssh...she hasn't even gotten to the good stuff. Ladies, everyone who's had SEX with Bess Ulrich, raise your hand." Lily, Katy, and Holly raised their hand quickly. Bess bit her lip and blushed a little. Mr. Bentley nearly spilled his coffee, and sputtered as Katy held up three fingers and smiled. The teacher mouthed, "Three times?" and Katy nodded, smiling.

"Wow...Bess, I want to congratulate you. I had hoped the class would assist you in opening up. I never expected you to open up this quickly or...this strongly!"

"Yeah, me neither, sir. I wanted to thank you." A pause, and Bess became very pensive. "I...also wanted to ask something."

"Of course."

"Well, you know the first assignment? What I submitted?"

"Yes, Bess...the one you told me was terrible and that I should throw in the garbage? That one?"

Bess nodded guiltily. "Well...yes. Um...I'd like to try to do it...on Monday."

"Really?"

"Uh...yeah. I think I want to do it."

"Bess, honestly, I wasn't even going to penalize you if wanted to put this off for a couple of days or even a week."

"Thank you, sir. I think I want to try. I just don't know how the class is going to react."

Mr. Bentley nodded. "I don't know either. I do know that, just like the four Subjects, I personally chose you, and Dara, and Tim Callahan, and Victor Ortega, and all of the other students in the class. You are all good people, but I must confess that I can't be sure of everyone's reaction to you, Bess."

Mr. Bentley scratched his chin in thought. "Now, I could preface your appearance with an announcement discouraging people from negativity."

"No! I don't want that...it'll just make the situation worse."

"I agree. I think you just have to be yourself. If there is any negativity, just ignore it. It'll just be you and your Subject."

"Oh, that's the other thing. I broke a rule, sir."

Mr. Bentley frowned. "What rule is that?"

"I told Marcia that she's my Subject for this."

"Oh. May I ask why you told her?"

Well, Marcia was getting attracted to me, but when I wrote the assignment, I assumed that I wouldn't have ever touched her previously, let alone...you know. I wanted that encounter to be...special. So as to make it not awkward for us, I told her. I'm sorry."

Mr. Bentley smiled a bit. "That is a perfectly valid and also very emotionally touching reason, and I am fine with that very minor infraction."

The teacher continued. "Bess, I was actually going over to your place to speak to you and your parents. I got a voicemail from your father about wanting to be at class on Monday. It sounds like you've already had this conversation with them?"

"Yes, sir. I want them to be there, if that's alright."

"It's more than alright, Bess. It reaffirms your commitment to finishing your assignment. I'll swing by and say hello, if that's alright."

Katy starting giggling maniacally. Bess frowned at her, then suddenly had a horrified look on her face.

Mr. Bentley was shocked. "What? What did I say?"

Katy collected herself. "Bess, you should text your parents and let them know that they'll have a visitor." Bess grabbed her phone and started texting.

Katy looked at Mr. Bentley. "When we left the Ulrich household this morning, Bess's mom and dad were going to spend the day...making breakfast."

"Making...?"

Bess rolled her eyes after putting her phone down. "My mom and dad are spending Saturday having sex." Katy resumed giggling.

"Oh! I see!"

Bess's phone made a sound, and she looked down at it. "Okay, you're good, sir. They should be presentable in about 5 minutes."

"I'll take my time...give them 10." The teacher stood up to go, handing the now-empty coffee cup to Holly. "Oh, one more thing. Holly, in our last class, Katy had mentioned that she wanted to engage in something with me after school."

Katy bounced. "Yeah! A tit-fuck, mommy!"

Mr. Bentley smiled. "Yes. I know you wanted me and my wife over for dinner some night. I thought we could combine those two activities. I know how much you and Michelle get on."

Holly licked her lips. "I do indeed."

"So, we'll have dinner, Katy and I can satisfy each other, and you and Michelle can do the same. How does that sound?"

"That sounds incredibly hot, and I am in. Thursday night at 6pm?"

"It's a date. See you both then! Everyone else, it was a pleasure as always. Bess, I'm so happy for you."

Holly and Bess walked him out. At the same time, Lily approached Marcia.

"Marcia, about what we were talking about earlier. About a boy for Bess."

"Yes?" And then suddenly it hit her. She gasped and looked at Lily, who smiled back. Marcia waved over Katy and Kaia and they started speaking in low tones, punctuated by Katy squealing in glee. Holly and Bess walked back to see the group of four talking.

Holly leaned into Bess. "What do you think they're talking about?", she asked.

"I...don't know..." She cleared her throat. "Hey...what's going on?"

All of them turned and each looked like they had just swallowed the proverbial canary. Bess became incredibly nervous. "W-What...?"

Katy took a giant step over to her. "You know how you were talking about finding a boy for your first time, and how it should be someone special...not just any old boy..."

"Umm...yeah..."

"Well...what about...", and she slowly turned her head to look out the large bay window.

Bess frowned, then turned to look. Mr. Bentley was just climbing into his car. She froze, her mouth agape.

Holly put her hand to her mouth. "Wow. That's...he's..."

Bess slowly closed her mouth and looked at the group. Marcia asked her, "Bess, would you like Carl Bentley to be your first?"

Bess's face started to color red, and her chin moved down to touch her chest. Her eyes locked onto Marcia, and she suddenly looked like she was 10 years old and had just been asked if she wanted a puppy from Santa.

She nodded slowly.

Katy put her hand on Bess's warming face and turned it toward her. "You want his cock in you, Bess? The same one you saw sliding in and out of Lily's throat, then found a home in Marcia's pussy? That one?"

A wonderfully sweet smile crept across Bess's face. She nodded again.

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12