The Subject Ch. 19

Story Info
The kids gather at the Chen house for the Ceremony!
5.6k words
4.75
1.9k
2
0

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

The SUV pulled into the Chen residence driveway, and everyone noticed how many other cars were already there. The five teens climbed out of the car and walked to the door, with Bess ringing the doorbell.

The door opened, and Lily was there in a pretty, light green dress and white knee-high socks. Her hair was done up in little pigtails. She bounced excitedly when she saw everyone.

"Welcome everyone! I'm so happy to see you all! Please come in."

The interior of the home was large, probably larger than any of their own homes, but it wasn't ostentatious. The wide wood beams in the ceiling gave the place a very rustic feel, and the appointments were very traditional Chinese.

Another girl walked up, and everyone recognized her from the video that Dara had shown them.

"Everyone, this is my sister, Akane. Akane, this is Bess, Carrie, Leroy, Katy, and Kaia."

Akane was just as beautiful as her younger sister. She was a couple of inches taller, and looked a little older, but her features were similar. She wore a similar type of dress as Lily, though it was a bit shorter than her sister's, showing her knees, and was yellow. Unlike her sister, her legs were bare. Her pale skin showed some red marks just below the knees and on her wrists.

Akane bowed slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. I have heard about all of you from Lily."

Carrie said, "We...we saw you in a video that Dara had. With the wax...?"

Akane smiled brightly. "Ah! Yes...it happened right over here." She pointed to a coffee table, which was immediately recognizable. "I still have the marks. Would you like to see?"

Carrie looked at the others, turned back and nodded. "Please...?"

Akane smiled again. She pulled one arm out of her dress and pulled it down, revealing her chest past her bra on the right side. Everyone could see the red lines crisscross her upper torso.

Akane traced it with her finger. "It's starting to fade, which makes me sad. The Mistress will help preserve it though."

"Does it hurt?", Katy asked.

"A little. I like it."

"What are you doing, Akane?"

Akane looked back and Dara was walking up with Marcia and her smile widened.

"I'm showing your friends your exquisite work on my body." She looked down and traced the lines again, then looked back at Dara. There was so much love in that look. Dara smiled in return and kissed Akane.

"My sister."

Akane kissed back. "My Mistress."

Dara then looked at Marcia and smiled at everyone. "Thank you all for coming! I know this was really short notice."

The group all came together to hug and kiss.

Katy asked, "Who else is here?"

Marcia said, "Well, my parents are here."

"Uh-oh...where's your mom?"

"In the kitchen with Dad and Father." Marcia smiled as she saw the confusion on the newcomers' faces. "Mr. Chen. We all now call him Father. And he seems to be fine being in the same room as Mom."

"Hello, everyone!"

The group looked and saw Carl Bentley enter the room. As handsome as ever, Carl was wearing a maroon long-sleeve button-down shirt and black slacks.

And right behind him was Michelle Bentley.

Carrie and Leroy immediately knew exactly what the other girls were talking about. Michelle was absolutely stunning. Her facial features and color were Mediterranean, and her dark brown hair beautifully fell around her head in endless ringlets, pooling on her shoulders. Carrie had always been proud of her hair, but this woman's was spectacular.

The phrase 'I'm not into girls' bounced around in her mind, but she realized that Michelle Bentley transcended gender. She was objectively gorgeous and desirable, not because she was a girl or a boy. She looked at Leroy who had the exact same expression on his face as she did.

She honestly didn't know if she could stop Michelle from taking Bess away if she tried.

Michelle walked forward. Her dress was a blue and green traditional A-line type that went all the way down to her ankles. It was also diaphanous, and the colors of the dress almost looked like flowing water across her curves. Lastly, it was fairly obvious that Michelle was not wearing any underwear. She wore low heels that lengthened her legs a little bit more.

"Look at these beautiful young people, Carl. I am so fortunate to be in the presence of them. Is that...Bess?" She gasped. "It is. Please may I see you, Bess? Do not be afraid. I will not harm you."

Like she was being drawn forth by the song of a Siren, Bess stepped forward.

"H-Hi, Michelle. It...it's good to s-see you."

Carrie stepped forward as well. Michelle saw her and smiled.

"Bess...who is this? I'm Michelle. What is your name?"

"C-Carrie...Walsh. Carrie Walsh."

"I can see she wants to protect you from me, Bess! You have nothing to fear from me, Carrie. I just want to know Bess better. My husband keeps things from me...about Bess. I think you know...don't you?"

She moved right up to Carrie, her face only an inch away from the other girl's. Carrie began to sweat.

Carl gently put his hands on Michelle's arms. "Darling, you've got to let these young people get comfortable here first."

"My love, Bess makes me so excited though! What will I do?" Bess was trembling now. There was something in Michelle's voice that made her utterly irresistible.

"Michelle, please go into that bedroom and disrobe. I'll be in in a minute to help you."

Michelle smiled sweetly. "Thank you, my love!" She turned back to Bess. "I will find you later, Bess. I want to know ALL about you." She then slid both arms out of her dress and let it fall to the floor.

Definitely no underwear.

The whole room went silent, utterly transfixed by this nude beauty. There were no tan lines at all...her olive skin was consistent over her entire body. Bess was salivating openly now, and her cock threatened to somehow pull Bess AT Michelle.

Carl picked up the dress. "Michelle, I said go to the bedroom, THEN disrobe."

Michelle giggled, and again it was like tinkling chimes to Bess. "Oh, silly me." Carl handed her the dress and escorted her to Akane's bedroom. "I'll be right in, dear." He then closed the door.

"My apologies, everyone. My wife is...unique."

Leroy said, "I think I speak for everyone when I saw, 'no apologies are necessary'."

"Good. Carrie?"

Carrie snapped herself out of the daydream involving her and Michelle. "Yes?"

"Can I speak to you privately?"

"Oh, um...sure!"

"Leroy, you can also be present...this tangentially involves you as well."

Carl brought the two students to a corner of the room.

"Carrie, Bess called me earlier today regarding a situation that you're stuck in the middle of."

Carrie frowned. That's not what Bess had told her. "Sir?"

"I know that, because of the paperwork the Subjects and the students have signed, you are surrounded by people who cannot actually speak to you about any aspect of the ASE class."

Carrie shook her head. "But that's fine, sir! I told them all already...the class has given me so much. We're all here BECAUSE of what you've created, sir. Bess and I are so close BECAUSE of what you created, sir. Dara is back to being my best friend BECAUSE of what you created, sir."

Carl's heart filled with emotion. "You put that so eloquently, Carrie."

"I can stand it, sir. I can take not knowing if I get all of this. I swear...I'm fine." Carrie smiled.

"Well, I'm sure that's true, but there is an alternative." Carl reached behind him to his briefcase and removed a folder. Leroy's eyes widened.

"Holy...shit."

Carrie looked at him. His eyes were fixated on the folder in Carl's hand. "What? What is it?"

"It's...it's..."

Carl said, "Now, there is currently no room in the class, but..." He opened the folder and slid out the top form: a blue sheet.

"OH! FUCK!" Leroy yelled, a huge smile on his face.

"Leroy! What is going on? What...wait..."

Then she saw a printed label on the front of the folder and gasped.

"Mr. Bentley! Are these for...for...?"

Carl said, "Now, these are legally binding forms. If you sign them, you'll be what we call 'in the fold'...you'll be privy to all aspects of the class, and can even arrange the occasional visit, with my permission of course."

Carrie started to cry.

"I...I...can...?"

"Assuming you sign the paperwork, yes...you can." Carl smiled warmly.

"Oh." She looked down at the papers. A tear hit one of them and she quickly wiped it off. "Thank you, Mr. Bentley. Thank you SO MUCH!" She reached up and hugged him.

Carl hugged her back. "Honestly, I would never have considered it, but Bess was very persuasive. She deserves the credit." He broke the hug and pulled out a pen from his briefcase, handing it to Carrie. "Have Leroy help you. He's gone through the paperwork before."

Carrie sat down and looked up at Carl with shimmering hazel eyes. He put his hand on her face. "Welcome to the fold, Carrie."

He took his briefcase and walked away, leaving the happy couple. Leroy kissed Carrie each time she happily signed a form.

-----

Bess was getting an impromptu tour of the house from Lily when she saw Carl walking away, then saw Carrie and Leroy. Then she saw the forms. Lily was saying something, but Bess pulled her to a halt.

"Look." She pointed to Carrie.

Lily frowned. "What is she..." Then she saw the blue form and her mouth dropped open. She walked up slowly to Carrie.

"Carrie..."

Carrie looked up, her eyes still wet, and a huge smile on her face. She turned the folder, which had the printed label "ADVANCED SEX EDUCATION/REQUIRED FORMS" across the front. Lily squealed in joy and leapt at Carrie, hugging her happily. After a long, wonderful hug from Lily, Carrie then saw Bess standing nearby and got up, putting the signed paperwork down. Leroy smiled as he put the papers back in the folder.

Carrie tried to be angry for a second. "You lied to me."

"I didn't. I did talk to Carl about Michelle...after talking about the paperwork. It was a lie of omission at worst." She smiled and Carrie's face morphed into pure happiness. She hugged Bess and gave her the biggest kiss ever. Carrie then broke it and leaned back.

"I love you, Bess."

"I love you too, Carrie."

Leroy and Lily walked up. Leroy looked at Carrie. "Excuse me for one second."

He leaned in and kissed Bess on the lips. Bess's eyes went very wide.

He then pulled back, and Bess was still there, frozen.

"Shit like this is why I would date you, Bess. For real."

-----

Carrie went looking for Mr. Bentley when she heard someone behind her.

"Is that...Jeff Walsh's little girl?"

Carrie turned and smiled. "Mr. Hagen!" She ran over and gave Dara's grandfather a big hug.

He returned it as best he could then looked her over.

"When...when did you get so big?"

Carrie laughed. "I think I was only 9 or 10 the last time you saw me! I grew up, sir!"

"First...I'll tell you again...call me Bernie!" Carrie giggled, remembering that he used to say that to all of Dara's friends.

"I still knew it was you because of your hair, my dear. I remember I could see you all the way down the street with that hair!"

Carrie laughed, suddenly recalling Bernie saying that same thing to her all those years ago as well. He looked so much older, but he was the same man who would give all of the kids full size candy bars at Halloween and would sit on his front porch and happily sing German folk songs.

But she could also see the weight of losing his son and his daughter-in-law and having to care for his granddaughter hang on him like an anchor, literally bending his back and aging him far too quickly.

"Mr. Hagen? Here is your drink."

Akane walked up with a highball glass, half-filled with a brown liquid. She handed it to Bernie.

"Akane, I told you...it's Bernie!" He smiled at her as he took the drink and sipped it. "Perfect!"

She smiled back at him. "There is a very comfortable chair that my father loves over here. Would you like to sit?"

"I wouldn't mind! Lead the way." Akane led Bernie to a cushy-looking recliner and helped him sit.

"She's really good with him."

Carrie looked to her left and Dara was standing there. Carrie nodded, and they both watched Akane sit next to Bernie and just...talk.

"Thanks for coming."

"Anything for my best friend." They then held hands, just like they used to.

After a few minutes, Akane took the drink from Bernie's hand and put it on the table next to him. She grabbed a light blanket from the couch and draped it over his lap. It was now obvious that the old man was asleep. She then leaned over and kissed him very lightly on the forehead.

She walked back to the pair. "He is sleeping, Mistress, but he's also very comfortable. It is alright that he takes a nap here?"

Dara nodded, looking at him.

"Mistress, would it be acceptable if I spent more time with him? I enjoy our conversations and would like to have more."

She turned her gaze to Akane and frowned.

Akane recoiled a bit. "Oh, Mistress! I'm sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect! Please don't be cross with me." She dipped her head and assumed a very submissive position.

Dara stepped forward, reached out and lifted Akane's face. Akane's eyes were full of worry, worry that she had crossed a line. Her whole body tensed, ready for discipline. Carrie braced herself, not sure of what was about to happen.

Dara leaned in and kissed Akane. The Asian girl's body went from rigid to relaxed in an instant. Dara broke the kiss and smiled.

"Akane, I apologize for giving you the wrong impression. Apart from me, no one has truly cared enough about my grandfather to WANT to take care of him in a very long time."

Akane blinked, not used to the word 'apologize' coming from Dara.

"I would LOVE for you to spend time with him."

Akane instantly brightened. "Thank you, Mistress!"

"Akane. Tonight, I am not your Mistress."

"No?"

"Tonight, I am your sister."

Tears streamed from Akane's eyes. "My sister." They kissed again.

Carrie wiped her eyes, silently watching this amazing scene. She clutched the folder close to her, so happy to be part of all this.

-----

In the kitchen, Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson were having a lovely conversation with Mr. Chen. Meanwhile, Marcia and Lily were both under the table. Marcia had her dad's cock in her mouth and was working to get as much of it in her as she could. At the same time, Lily was feasting on Mrs. Sanderson's very wet pussy. There were wet, sloppy sounds coming from both teens, filling the kitchen with naughty echoes.

"Mmmm...Mr. Chen, your daughter is very good...uhhh...with her tongue."

Tianyu nodded. "Please, Karen...call me Tianyu."

Karen smiled and nodded. Her mouth opened a bit and she shuddered as she came. "Uhhhhmmm...ahhhh..."

Tianyu looked at Mr. Sanderson. "Tom? How is our daughter doing?"

Tom, very used to his daughter's abilities, reached under the table and pushed her head down on his cock, pumping her throat full of meat. "She's...uhhh...great as...mmm...always, Tianyu." They could all hear rapid "gllkkgllkk" sounds now. He looked at his wife. "I would like to feel Lily on me. Can we switch?"

"Oh, honey...but Lily's little...mmm...tongue and...ahhhh...face are so...good!" Then she smiled. "But you...you asked so...mmmm...nicely."

She leaned back and looked down. Nestled between her legs was the adorable little face of Lily, happily lapping Karen's sweet pussy.

"Tom, dear...look at how cute this Lily is...I can't even!" Tom looked over and smiled. Lily looked up and locked eyes with Karen. She lifted her chin. "Are you enjoying my work, Mrs. Sanderson?"

"Oh, Lily, you are a delight!" She looked at Lily's father. "Tianyu, your daughter is very talented. My pussy feels incredibly loved." Back down to Lily, "Tom would like to feel your mouth on his cock now. Can you switch with Marcia?"

Lily smiled. "Of course, though I will miss your sweet pussy, Ma'am." She looked over at Marcia who was vigorously working her father's dick. "Marcia?"

Marcia pushed herself all the way down, held it for a few seconds, then pulled herself off the cock with a large exhale. "Hi!"

"Your mother and father would like us to switch. May I suck your father's cock?"

"Sure! How does my mom taste?"

"Like honey!"

"Let me have some!" The two girls kissed, moaning happily.

"My mom does taste good! Okay, let's switch!"

The two girls playfully pawed at each other as they maneuvered around the cramped space under the table. In a moment, both had reversed places, and Marcia looked up, meeting the gaze of her mom. She loved being in this spot, between her mother's beautiful legs, ready to lick up all her tasty pussy juice.

"Now Marcia, Lily did an excellent job with my pussy. Can you do the same?"

"I'll do my best, mom!"

"I know you will, dear." Marcia moved her face in and began expertly working on her mom's snatch. Karen sighed happily and leaned back.

Meanwhile, Lily was looking up at Tom. "Sir, may I take your cock deep down my throat. May I gag on it?"

Tom smiled, looking down at Lily's pretty little face. "Of course, Lily. Take it all and gag on it."

Lily did so, sliding as much of the cock as she could into her throat. The dick was already drenched with Marcia's spit, and Lily smiled inwardly knowing that her saliva was mixing with her sister's.

The erotic sounds coming from under the table started up again in earnest. Both Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson squirmed in delight as they were serviced. They did their best to maintain a conversation with Tianyu, but it was very difficult...both teens were determined to make the parents cum.

Tianyu was very content watching the Sandersons trying their best to be polite while being sexed up by Marcia and Lily. He also knew that the best was yet to come and spoke up.

"I am certain that you both want to fuck my beloved daughter and my adopted daughter. Perhaps we should adjourn to the living room? There are many comfortable pieces of furniture that are optimal for deep penetration."

Karen breathlessly nodded. "That...uhhh...that sounds...wonder...ummm...ful. M-Marcia?"

Her daughter looked up, her face soaked. "Yeah, mom?"

"Dear, I need to fuck you...bad. Let's go to the living room. Let Lily know."

Marcia nodded, excitedly thinking about being railed by her mom. "Lily? Come on...Mom and Dad are going to fuck us in the living room."

Lily slid Tom's cock into her throat a few more times, then pulled back and climbed out from under the table with her new sister. Both girls kissed Tianyu on the cheek and headed toward the living room with Karen and Tom. Tianyu then followed. He reached up to his cheek where Marcia had kissed him and rubbed his fingers in the wet spot there, then smelled Karen's pussy juice left by Marcia.

Dara was still chatting with Carrie and Akane on the couch when the group from the kitchen emerged. Marcia and Lily were stripping their clothes off on the way, and at the same time, Karen had removed her skirt (she didn't wear underwear), and Tom had pulled off his pants in the kitchen.

Carrie's eyes widened as the two now-naked teens laid down on opposite sides of her, Dara, and Akane.

Tianyu asked, "Karen, do you need a strap-on toy to use on our daughter?"

"Well, I have one in my bag, but I would love to try a new one."

"Dara? Can you pick out something for Karen to fuck your new sister with?"

Dara nodded and grabbed her bag. After a few seconds, she pulled out a belted dildo. It had a wired box attached to it, and Dara started to expertly attach it to Karen.

"Okay, so this part goes inside you." She kneeled down and pushed a smaller cock attached to the inside of the belt into Karen's slick twat, earning a happy moan from the mom.

"These two switches control heat and motion for that one, and these switches control the one that's going to go into Marcia." She flipped the first two switches and Karen moaned again. "Uhhhhh! Oh, that's wonderful! Dara dear, why haven't I fucked you yet?"

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12