The Subject Ch. 20

Story Info
The evening at the Chen house continues!
7.4k words
4.82
2.2k
1
0

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

-----

Bess took a deep breath and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in please."

Bess walked inside, and saw Michelle standing over near the far wall, looking at photos. Bess was equally relieved and disappointed that Michelle was back in her dress.

Michelle looked over and smiled at Bess, making her heart skip a beat.

"Come to me, Bess...look here!"

Bess walked over and got close to Michelle. She definitely smelled...exotic. Her vision blurred just a bit as she took the scent in. She tried to refocus on what Michelle was looking at, and her sight sharpened again.

"Look at Lily as a small girl!"

Bess saw the various family pictures. Some of Lily as a young teen, and others as a small girl, many with Akane as well. She saw one with her father and a woman.

"That must be her mother."

Michelle nodded, a sadness about her. "So beautiful. Her daughters look just like her. Tianyu must miss her terribly."

The two of them looked at that photo for a little while. Then without turning, Bess said, "So when did you figure out my secret?"

"At Holly's house. Her mouth had been full of your seed. Your semen has a very unique scent, Bess. It is sweeter than normal. I spent a lot of time with my tongue inside Holly's mouth that evening and I was able to taste a little bit of you."

Michelle turned and put her hands on Bess's arms. "I need more."

Bess was breathing very heavily as she stared into Michelle's eyes. She could see the hunger in those eyes...hunger for her. She licked her lips nervously. "Michelle..."

"Sit with me, Bess. Let me just take you in."

The two sat on the bed and Michelle was now very close to Bess. "Bess, you are so lovely to me. Carl had told me how you were before the class started. How I probably wouldn't have even noticed you. That thought makes me almost weep, Bess. I am so happy that you are how you are now." She leaned forward and put her head against Bess's chest.

"Michelle, it's taken me a little while, but I think I've figured out what makes you so irresistible to me. I couldn't quite place it, but now I know."

Michelle looked up, curiosity written across her face. "Yes? Tell me, Bess!"

Bess smiled. "It's your voice."

Michelle blinked. "My...voice?"

A nod. "The sound of your voice is so wonderfully lyrical, anything that you say thrills me to the core. Your voice is like a beautiful song, Michelle."

For the first time that Bess had seen, Michelle...blushed. She put her hands to her face and her cheeks colored.

"My voice is...like a song? Oh, Bess! That is such a wonderful thing to say! Do you mean it?"

"Oh, yeah...so when we make love, I want you to talk to me. I just want to hear your voice. Will you do that?"

"I will do that for you, Bess. You...you will make love to me?"

Bess nodded. "I will. I will love your body until you cum. Then I'll keep loving it."

Oh, Bess...this is why she loves you so much!"

"Carrie? You think...she loves me that much?"

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Oh, Bess! The two of you are so frustrating...I had this same conversation with her about you! Listen to me when I say...the amount that you love her? She loves you JUST AS MUCH."

Bess smiled as she thought about how much love that must be. Then Michelle stood up and let her dress fall.

"Take me, Bess. Take this body and make it yours."

Bess swallowed as she took in Michelle's perfect body once more. She stood up and put her hands around Michelle's tiny waist and let her hands drift around Michelle's backside, thighs, and back, loving the warmth put off by her olive skin. Then she took command. "Get down on your knees."

Michelle did so and looked up at Bess as she removed her clothes. Her chemise came off first, and Michelle reached up to play with her boobs. After a moment, Michelle looked back to Bess's crotch and could see the massive bulge. She put her hand up to touch it.

"No. You have to wait."

"Yes, Bess. I will wait." She put both hands behind her back and stared at the bulge. She could see it pulse in anticipation.

Bess grabbed the sides of her leggings. "Are you ready?"

Michelle swallowed. "Yes, Bess. I am ready."

The leggings went down, and the cock was freed.

Michelle gasped as she saw it. The penis was fully erect, aiming right at her. Michelle's eyes were fixed on the cock, but her hands remained behind her back.

"Bess, I want to suck it. Let me suck it?"

"Open your mouth."

Michelle tilted her chin up a bit and opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out to receive Bess.

"I'm now going to pump your mouth. You won't be able to talk, but I want you to hum. I want to still hear your voice."

"Yes, Bess." Then the cock was on her tongue, and Michelle vacuumed it into her warm, wet mouth. She began to happily hum as she bobbed her head up and down on Bess's dick.

Even her humming thrilled Bess. "Uhhhh...that's it...suck me Michelle...mmm....fffuuuu...mmm...."

Bess pumped her cock deep into Michelle's throat, triggering the woman's gag reflex each time. Spit began to flow out of her mouth and down her chin. All through it, she continued to hum.

Michelle loved the feel of this big cock occupying her mouth. It was veiny and rock-solid, throbbing with the rhythm of Bess's heartbeat. She kept her hands behind her back and happily received each one of Bess's thrusts. Her beautiful eyes were locked on Bess's own, and the two women stared at each other lovingly as Bess violated Michelle orally again and again.

After a few more minutes of this, Bess reached down and lifted Michelle up. Her chin and breasts were covered in saliva.

"This body of yours is mine to play with. Lie back on the bed and spread your legs."

Michelle became totally submissive, and she nodded obediently. She lay back on the bed, opening her legs wide. Her pussy was fully shaven, and its lips were full and inviting.

"Michelle, I'm going to make love to your pussy with my mouth before I put my cock in it. I want to hear your voice throughout all of it."

"Yes, Bess. Look at my beautiful little pussy, Bess. It's waiting for your attention. Please give it some love."

Bess shivered as Michelle's voice did its work on her. She brought her face down to the beautiful little twat and ran her tongue along its edges. Michelle's body started to sway in pleasure. All the while, Bess could hear Michelle's captivating voice.

"Ahhhh...Bess, your tongue is the best thing for my sensitive little pussy. It's so good for it, Bess! Slide your tongue inside me, Bess! My pussy is making juice for you...ahhhh...mmmm...AAAHHH...AAAAAAA!"

Michelle came, and her voice rose up multiple octaves and stayed there, keeping a high note going. Bess began to seize...she could feel her cock pulse, and her pussy start to react as well!

"Uhhh! Mich...Mi...UHHH...AHHHH!"

Incredibly, Bess's pussy came, and she spasmed as the climax rocked through her. Bess moved up on top of Michelle, almost frantically.

"M-Michelle! Your voice is making my pussy cum! I need to fuck you now!"

"Yes, Bess! Fuck me with your cock! Make me cum again!"

With no hesitation, Bess pushed her cock inside Michelle, the large invader sliding into her slick pussy easily. Michelle hit that high note once more as she came a second time, causing Bess's dick to pulse again. To Bess, it felt like she was cumming with her cock, but no semen came out. The cock continued inward until it buried itself fully in Michelle, settling itself in its new home. Bess could feel the moist, warm walls of Michelle's pussy squeeze and massage her dick and absolutely loved it.

What made matters worse (or better) was now Michelle's mouth was right next to Bess's ear, and she continued to talk to her...though now it was breathy whispers.

"Bess, your cock is deep inside me. I am completely full of your meat. If you move so much as a millimeter, I will cum again. I love when I cum because I can feel your cock throb in me when I do."

Bess responded with the same level whisper in Michelle's ear. "Good. I'm going to make you cum over and over. My cock loves his new home. He loves all the pussies I've given him...he loves to make them cum before filling them with his seed."

Michelle giggled. "He sounds very greedy. My pussy will make him happy, Bess. Take my pussy for him, Bess."

Bess lifted herself so she was face-to-face with Michelle. "Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes, Bess. Fuck me with that secret cock of yours. Make me cum again!"

Bess began to withdraw and true to her word, Michelle spasmed as she climaxed, her voice rising in concert which triggered another powerful pulse from Bess's cock, and another climax from inside her pussy as well.

-----

Carrie and Leroy had been just chatting on the chairs outside Lily's bedroom when the first note hit them. Both froze when they heard it...Carrie's nipples immediately hardened and she started to sweat. Leroy's cock immediately started to thicken. They both looked at the door...the note sustained itself as, on the other side, Michelle came. Whatever Bess had done to her, Michelle was now emitting a perfect musical note, and it was cutting right through both teens.

Both of them slowly rose and padded over to the door, continuing to listen. They could hear more sounds...erotic, sexy sounds. Then...another note, this one just as clear and just as lethal.

Carrie was almost drooling. "Leroy. I need you to fuck me!"

"Yeah...come on!" Leroy grabbed Carrie by the hand and pulled her toward the next bedroom...Akane's. He opened the door and picked up Carrie, almost running her to the bed. Neither of them noticed Katy and Kaia already in the bed, completely nude, actively necking and fondling each other. Katy saw that they were about to be hit by a flying Carrie and pulled herself and Kaia out of the way just as the redhead hit the bed.

Kaia looked over. "Hey! What are..." Katy gasped and watched, getting Kaia to do the same.

Leroy and Carrie quickly stripped and Carrie laid back on the bed with Leroy mounting her. He immediately slid himself into his girlfriend, earning a lusty moan from her. After about the fifth deep pump, Leroy just noticed the two naked girls in the bed next to them.

"Oh...hhuuhhh...hey...uunnnfff...girls...what's...uhhh...up?"

Katy smirked. "Well, Kaia and I were just having some fun when suddenly you THREW Carrie at us!"

Leroy continued to pump as he held up his side of the conversation. "Oh...uhhh...s-sorry...FUCK...didn't...huhhh...didn't...see...uhhhh...you...there..."

Kaia was watching Carrie intently. The redhead was completely oblivious to anything other than being fucked and her body moved back and forth on the bed in time with Leroy's thrusts and withdrawals, her large breasts sloshing to and fro.

Katy saw what her girlfriend was intent on. "Well, since Carrie is here and all...I think we'll just join in. Kaia, you take this tit, and I'll take the other."

Kaia nodded hungrily and dove for Carrie's left breast, corralling the bouncing boob and sucking the nipple in her mouth. Katy quickly got to the other one and started doing the same thing.

Carrie's eyes shot open as she felt both of her nipples being played with. She looked down and locked eyes with first Katy, then Kaia. Both attackers feasted on her nipples while squeezing and kneading her breasts and it drove Carrie crazy.

"Ahhhh! AHHHH! Le-Leroy! Cumming....CUMMMMING!!!" Carrie's body jerked and shook, but Leroy, Katy, and Kaia all kept her in place, sucking and fucking her with wild abandon.

Leroy took the unique opportunity to slide his hands over the two bare asses of his girlfriend's assailants, each hand finding a wet pussy and inserting a finger deep. Both Katy and Kaia moaned at the insertions, and they redoubled their oral efforts on Carrie while Leroy was penetrating three girls simultaneously.

The foursome quivered and quaked as they passionately coupled with each other. The bed shook and sweat flew as the group pleasured each other endlessly.

-----

Bess was very close to exploding.

She was now powering her cock in and out of Michelle relentlessly, pulling almost all the way out before pushing back into the hilt. She was covered in goosebumps, her nipples were rock-hard, and all of her senses were on overload. This was especially true for her hearing, which allowed her to fully experience Michelle's exquisite voice.

Her hands ran all over Michelle's writhing body, loving every inch of it. She did anything and everything to distract herself from falling victim to the sounds coming from her lover. The woman was cumming regularly now, and her voice ranged from low and breathy all the way up to those devastating high notes that drove Bess crazy.

Michelle leaned her face close to Bess's ear. She spoke weakly.

"Bess. I need your cum in me. Please fill me up. My pussy needs to be filled." She then started to hum a sweet sound that made Bess shake.

"Ohhh, Michelle...OhhhhhhHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Semen erupted from Bess's cock in gooey streams, completely filling Michelle's vagina. Michelle responded with a wonderfully contented moan as her insides were coated with sticky white stuff.

"Ah Bess! Yeeeeessssss...I can feel your cum in me! It's so warm and lovely in me!"

Michelle lay back. "Bess...you have given me such a gift. Your cum is seeping into every corner of my insides, reaching for my womb. I love it so much."

Then she hesitated. Bess's cock had not withdrawn from her. It felt as rock-hard as when it first entered her.

"Bess? Are you not finished?"

Bess looked up, almost out of breath, so much lust on her face. She kissed Michelle deeply, then broke the kiss and pumped hard into Michelle once.

"Ahh! Bess! You're going to fuck me more? Oh, YES! Again, Bess! Fuck me all over again!"

Bess, almost without pause, began pushing herself into Michelle's pussy again, forcing some of her thick cum out around the invading cock, while also pushing more cum into her womb.

-----

[Akane? Come here, little one.]

[Yes, Daddy!] Akane detangled herself from Dara, giving her new sister one last kiss before padding over to her father.

Tianyu was sitting on the couch with Sarah next to him. He normally switched to English when speaking in front of other Americans, but Sarah always wanted to improve her Cantonese, so he spoke in his native tongue.

[Akane, you and your sister Lily should find the other attendees and inform them that the ceremony will be happening soon.]

[Of course!] She looked over at Lily. [Lily is still cumming though.]

Tianyu and Sarah both smiled as they looked on the naked Lily, who quivered and moaned happily as she continued to cum after being thoroughly fucked by both Sanderson parents.

[I can see that Lily's climaxing is close to an end, so if we give her 2-3 more minutes, she should be good to help. I know that there are at least two groups that have congregated in each of your bedrooms. Why don't you go to your bedroom and let the occupants know that it'll happen in about 15 minutes.]

[Yes, Daddy!]

[Also, if the people in there need more than 15 minutes, we can accommodate.]

[Daddy, while Lily is still cumming, can I put an egg in her pussy? I promise not to turn it on until later.]

Tianyu tutted. [You are so mischievous, Akane. I will allow that, but Sarah will be allowed to insert an egg inside you and will activate it at her discretion.]

Akane looked gravely at Sarah, who regarded her with a stern look. She then smiled slyly and ran to her room.

-----

Leroy was in heaven. He was balls-deep in his beautiful girlfriend and had two fingers of his left hand in Katy Jenkins's pussy and two fingers from his right hand in Kaia Dansohko. Katy and Kaia had stopped working on Carrie's tits and had rolled on their sides, now kissing Carrie's neck and face simultaneously.

Then, from the other side of the bed, Leroy saw Akane lean in.

"H-hey, Akane...wha-what's up?"

Akane looked at all the sex happening in her bed. She licked her lips and smiled at Leroy. "Father says that the ceremony will begin in about 15 minutes. Will that be enough time for you all to...finish?"

At that moment, Carrie started to seize. Her eyes were open but completely unfocused, and her head swung back and forth as she came again.

This then triggered Leroy who pulled his cock out and aimed it at Carrie's face. Long ropes of sticky cum shot out and hit Carrie's face and chest. Katy and Kaia squealed as they saw the cum, and immediately started lapping it up.

Akane gasped. "May I have some too?"

Katy looked up. "Quick, before it's all gone!"

Carrie, completely spent from the fucking, suddenly realized that there were two girls licking cum off her, when from above her there was ANOTHER girl licking cum off her. Rather than a turnoff, Carrie lay there writhing happily as the three tongues cleaned her up.

Akane then stood up. "Thank you, Miss Carrie, for letting me clean you. The ceremony will be in 15 minutes."

She then grabbed a felt bag from atop her dresser. "I must get back. I have to put a vibrating egg in both Lily's pussy and my own!"

The three others watched Akane leave. Leroy, Katy, and Kaia looked down at Carrie.

Carrie suddenly sat up and glared at Katy.

"I tol' you! Lil...Carrie...don'...like...girls!"

Leroy said, "Oh shit."

Katy looked at Leroy and back to Carrie. "Carrie? Are you okay?"

Carrie swayed a bit. "I'll...prove it! Watch...lil...Carrie...won' even...enjoy...dis!" She then spun and dove on Kaia, who squeaked in surprise. Carrie went on to madly make out with the African girl, who responded happily. The sudden mixture of very dark and very pale skin swirled together was very hot to the other two observers as Carrie and Kaia made out, their hands probing all over.

Katy looked at Leroy in awe. "What was that??"

Leroy shrugged. "My girl sometimes gets silly when she cums too much."

-----

Akane got back in the living room just as Lily was winding down. The big sister put the bag down and fished out two of the eggs.

"Ms. Masterson, you can use my phone to see what app to download to your phone. They you can pair it with this egg." She handed one of the eggs to Sarah.

"Dear, call me Sarah." Akane nodded. She then popped the egg she still had in her mouth and slickened it up. She let it drop in her hand, covered in saliva. "Sarah, while I'm bent over working this toy into my little sister's pussy, could you do the same to me?" She turned toward her sister and pulled up her dress, then pulled down her panties. She then spread her legs, giving Tianyu and Sarah a full view of her underside.

Leaning down, Akane pushed her sister's legs fully open. Lily looked at her with pleading eyes.

[Akane, my pussy...it's so sensitive!]

Akane smiled. [Don't worry, Lily. The egg will stay dormant until after dinner.] Lily nodded, still a bit anxious as her sister approached her overworked pussy with the toy.

Akane salivated as she got close to Lily's pussy. It was puffy and moist, and so very inviting. Her face was so close, she thought she could reach it with her tongue.

She blinked, then focused, inserting the toy very slowly into Lily's hole. She quickly saw that the saliva was not necessary...Lily's little snatch was so thick with not only her own juices, but also Mr. Sanderson's cum, that the egg slid in easily. Lily's body lightly quivered with the insertion, and she groaned happily.

Meanwhile, behind Akane, Sarah had downloaded the egg's app and had just paired it. Sarah then looked at Akane's bare backside and smiled. She looked back toward the dining room.

"Dara?"

Dara walked over, having been talking with Marcia about how the ceremony would proceed.

"Yes?"

"You are in charge of Akane's discipline, correct?"

Dara nodded.

"I would like to mete out some light discipline to her. May I do so?"

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers