The Subject Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And...he kissed me."

"He did? Omigod! OMIGOD! How was it?"

Bess bunched her shoulders a little more.

"OMIGOD!" She kissed Bess hard, hugging her fiercely. Bess hugged her back. Carrie's hands then slid down to the edge of her girlfriend's t-shirt.

"Hey...you're naked under this, aren't you?" Her hands found Bess's nude hips and tummy, and then her right hand slid over to find a rapidly thickening penis.

Bess giggled and squirmed. "Carrie! Not in the living room!"

As if on cue, Janet re-emerged from the kitchen. "Girls, if there is going to be any tomfoolery, please take it into Bess's bedroom."

Bess took Carrie's hand and started toward her bedroom. Carrie looked back. "Sorry, Mrs. Ulrich...I'll have that coffee when we're done!"

-----

Carrie never stopped talking as Bess pulled her into the bedroom. She peppered Bess with questions about last night...'how was the kiss?', 'was Tim a gentleman?', 'what movie did you see?', 'how many times did he kiss you?', etc.

"Get in there!" Bess said playfully. Carrie entered first and Bess pulled off her t-shirt, her cock strong and ready.

She was still in the hallway when her father, just coming out of the shower, ran into her.

"Hey kid!"

Bess froze, totally nude. "Hey...hey Dad!"

Mark, unfazed by the sight, peeked into Bess's room, and saw Carrie bending over, pulling off her jeans.

"Carrie's here early."

"Yeah...she is."

"Okay...the shower's free. Water should be nice and hot when you're done."

Bess smiled. "Love you, Dad."

"Love you too." He looked in again as Carrie was pulling off her panties.

"Dad, stop ogling my girlfriend."

Mark smiled. "Then go take care of business." He patted her bare butt and nudged her inside. He pulled her door shut just as she moved behind Carrie and slid herself into the redhead's moist pussy.

Mark looked toward the kitchen, then walked there with purpose. Upon entering, he found Janet there in her robe, sipping her coffee. He stood her up, bent her over the table, lifted her robe, dropped his towel, and entered his wife the same way as his daughter did to her girlfriend. Janet moaned deeply and Mark was happy to feel that Janet was already very wet down there.

-----

Having said goodbye to Mark for the day, Janet was finishing her coffee when she heard Bess call from her bedroom.

"Hey Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can you get me something from the kitchen?"

"What do you need, honey?"

"Ummm...a small Tupperware bowl and one of the very little spatulas, please?"

Janet frowned, then shrugged. She put her coffee down and retrieved the two items, then walked to Bess's door, and knocked twice. "Bess?"

Bess opened the door. She was very naked and sweaty. "Hi! Can I...?" She reached out for the items. Janet pulled them back.

"What are these for?"

"Ummm..."

Janet gave Bess a solid 'mom' look. Bess sighed and opened the door, walking toward the bed. Janet followed her and smiled as she saw a very naked Carrie sprawled across it.

Janet first thought was how beautiful Carrie's body was. It was pale and freckled, but that just accentuated her loveliness. Her breasts were full and round, topped with large areolae.

Her next thought was how well fucked this girl was.

Carrie's beautiful chest heaved, her skin covered with a light sheen of sweat. Her pussy was soaking wet and slightly open, semen evident on her outer lips. Janet was still marveling over the girl's body when Bess put out her hands. "Mom?"

Janet frowned, still not 100% sure of Bess's intentions, and handed her daughter the container and spatula. Bess knelt down between Carrie's legs and began sliding the utensil INTO her pussy. Carrie moaned and cooed as the plastic tool slid in and out of her, her hips slowly rotating. Each time the spatula moved, thick white cum came spilling out into the container.

Janet kneeled down next to Bess. "Bess honey...that all came from you?"

"Yeah, when I...cum...there's a lot."

"Why are you...?"

"Someone...at school...wants it."

Janet frowned and Bess sighed, even as she continued the harvesting. "It tastes really...good."

"Really?"

Bess nodded. "Mom, can you help with something?"

"Sure, honey...what is it?"

"I can tell Carrie needs to cum...the spatula is pushing her close to the edge. Do you mind finishing her off? Her clit is real sensitive right now."

"Dear, you want me to make your girlfriend cum?"

"Please, Mom? She really needs it, and my hands are full." Janet looked up and Carrie was definitely very aroused. Her hips gyrated, her eyes were shut, and her mouth was open, little erotic sounds coming out of it.

"Alright, dear. It's obvious that poor Carrie needs help." She put her index finger on the skin covering Carrie's clit and pulled it, unmasking the little button. "Oh, Carrie...you're so swollen!" She brushed her fingers over the pulsing clit and Carrie began to vibrate.

The last time she was this close to a pussy was little Katy's. She loved how tasty Katy's twat was...

I wonder...

Bess's eyes went wide as she saw her mother lean in and put her lips around Carrie's clit and suck. Carrie shrieked and came hard, her body bouncing around on the bed. Bess used all of her strength to keep her girlfriend in position as she scooped out the rest of the cum, now with another portion of Carrie's girl-juice.

"Mom!"

Janet pulled away from the clit and licked her lips. "Mission accomplished!"

"Mom, you could have just rubbed her!"

Janet shrugged. "I felt like my way was far more effective, dear. Trust your mother. Oh, and you're right...it does taste REALLY good! Did you get enough?"

Bess held up the container. It was nearly full...a cup's worth.

"I...I think so."

"Ahhh...ahhhh...ahhh..." Carrie continued to move slightly. "Bess...uhhh...that was..." She finally opened her eyes and saw Mrs. Ulrich down between her legs kneeling next to Bess. Her eyes went super-wide, her legs closed, and her whole body blushed.

Janet gasped as she watched Carrie's beautiful body slowly color red. "Oh, Carrie, that is the most wonderful thing you do!" She sat on the bed and put her hand on Carrie's thigh, rubbing it softly.

"Mrs. Ulrich, I'm so embarrassed!" Weirdly, Janet's hand on Carrie's thigh was very comforting and its presence make Carrie feel good, but her skin continued to be fully flushed.

"My dear, no need to be embarrassed. Bess needed some help, and I was only too happy to oblige."

Carrie frowned and looked at Bess. "Help? What did...?"

"Well, you needed to cum, but my hands were full with getting all the cum out, so..."

Carrie's face went pale. "Ma'am...that was you...y-your mouth...on my..."

Janet smiled. "Yes, dear. That was my mouth on your clit. I loved how it tasted too...now, some of that was Bess's, but I liked how you tasted." Her hand slid up and down Carrie's thigh.

Bess put her hands on her hips. "Mom...stop making time with my girlfriend."

"I'm just putting her at ease, dear. Carrie is a beautiful girl and there's no need for any embarrassment. Now, you should get a shower in. Carrie, did you already take a shower at home?"

Carrie was still flushed, but she also started to slide a bit closer to Janet. "Yeah, but I might need one again."

"Then go shower with Bess. It's more fun with two."

Carrie smiled bashfully. Then she looked at Bess and put her arms out. Bess stood up and lifted Carrie into a hug. "You wanna shower with me?"

Carrie giggled and nodded. "Yes, please."

Janet got up and laughed. "Okay you two...get moving. Don't be late for school."

-----

After a fantastic shower, Bess and Carrie drove to school.

Behind the wheel, Carrie said, "So...your mom..."

"Yeah?"

"I can't believe your mom made me cum!"

"I certainly didn't expect her to suck you off!"

"Yeah, but you DID ask her to make me cum, right?"

"Ummm...yeah. I didn't think you'd mind TOO much..."

"It was a bit of a shock to see your mom down there between my legs, Bess. But..."

Carrie shifted a bit.

"...her mouth did feel amazing!"

Bess put a hand on her forehead. "Oh boy."

Carrie looked over. "It was YOUR fault!" Then she laughed. "Was it me, or did it feel a little like she was starting to come on to me. You saw her hand on my thigh?"

Bess shook her head. "Maybe...my mom is much...ummm...freer now than she used to be."

She then tried to change the subject. "So...how much sleep did you get last night?"

Carrie laughed. "Very little. I kept thinking about you and Tim. I picked up my phone at least four times to text you but decided to leave you alone."

"Well, we got back after the movie after 11, and we sat outside my house until after midnight."

"Sat...and...?"

Bess did that thing again. "And...kissed."

"You guys kissed for an hour?"

"Yeah...and then we went inside to get his books and sat on the couch and just...kissed. For like another 15 minutes."

"Wow. That's...hot."

"Yeah...remember how you lost that bet because I could hold out longer than you? Well, Tim definitely could give me a run for my money. He voluntarily stayed on first base the whole time."

Carrie smiled. "You think this could last?"

"I don't know, but I hope so. If nothing else, Tim could be a great friend, but I wouldn't mind it being more."

"I'm so happy for you, Bess."

Bess shook her head.

"What?"

"I don't understand. So many times yesterday I felt like I was cheating on you!"

"Should I feel the same way when I'm with Leroy?"

"No! That's different!"

"How is it different?"

"Well...you were with him first."

"So he should be the jealous one. We already ran through that skit, Bess. I can't speak for Leroy, but I love you and I want you to be happy. Are you happy?"

Bess sighed. "I...I've never been happier. Look at who's in my life. I have wonderful, caring friends, including an utterly beautiful girlfriend who evidently loves me as much as I love her."

Carrie head turned quickly. "Wait...what?"

"Someone told me that."

"Was it Michelle Bentley?"

Bess laughed. "Yep." She then looked distant for a second.

"What is it?"

"So Mr. Bentley promised that we would get together again, and told me that Michelle would want to be involved as well."

"Both of them? At the same time?"

Bess swallowed. "Yeah. Mr. Bentley described a scene where I would be inside Michelle while at the same time he would be inside me."

Carrie's eyes were like saucers. "Oh...oh my. Can..."

Bess looked over and Carrie was blushing.

"Can...I...watch...that?"

Bess blinked, then smiled. "I would love that."

-----

Tim Callahan walked into 4th period Chemistry and felt the stares before he saw them. Both Marcia and Katy were standing in front of his desk, their eyes cutting into him from across the room.

He walked up, more than a little intimidated.

"H-Hey, ladies!"

Marcia spoke first. "Well?"

"Well...what?"

"How was it?"

How was...what?"

Katy was right up against him. "You know what we're talking about, Tim Callahan! The date!"

Tim smiled. "Ah! It was...pretty awesome."

Katy's smile lit up the room, but Marcia leaned in. "Yeah...how was she?"

Tim's face changed, and it became uncharacteristically serious. "There were some rough patches, but we rode them out."

Katy's smile disappeared. "Rough...?"

Tim sighed. "Bess has got a lot of social baggage. Some she's been able to get by, some are still stuck to her hard. I think she really expected me to just...ditch her halfway through the date."

Marcia tried to keep the sadness off her face. Katy utterly failed and was on the verge of tears.

Tim saw the girls and his face brightened. "Girls! How did I start this conversation? The date...was...pretty...AWESOME."

Both girls looked up, their sadness starting to clear.

"I think it was some of my best kissing, honestly."

Katy gasped. "You guys...kissed?" Marcia broke into a smile.

Tim nodded. "Yeah...the first time was kinda rocky, because her mom came home in the middle of it."

Katy laughed out loud. "No!"

"Yeah. She's really great though. Her dad too. Umm...do you know him, Katy? Because he mentioned you."

"Oh, yeah. I know both parents...really well." The smile on Katy's face triggered a burst of arousal in Tim.

Marcia frowned. "Tim, you said 'the first time' you kissed...you kissed her more than once?"

"Yeah, we went to the movies, and when we came back, Bess started to come apart a bit. She can get real bleak if you leave her to just over-think. So I diverted the conversation by kissing her...for like an hour." Katy and Tim high-fived. Marcia rolled her eyes and continued.

"Did you guys...go any further?"

Tim smiled. "Nope. We just kissed. Again, it was pretty awesome. We've got another date lined up for Thursday."

Katy was joyous. "Another date?! No shit!"

A stern female voice cut through the air. "Language, Miss Jenkins!"

Katy looked to the front of the class. "Sorry, Ms. Cartright."

"Yeah. Marcia, are you dating Victor Ortega now?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Are you guys free to double-date? I think Bess'll have fun on a double-date."

Marcia nodded excitedly. "I'll check with Victor!"

Tim smiled. "Nice! Okay, let me know. If you guys are up for it, we'll figure out a good place to go."

The class was started to get ready to start. Marcia leaned in again.

"One more thing, Tim. Why didn't things go any further than kissing? Is it because of how Bess is?"

Tim shook his head. "No. I think it would just be nice for her to take it step by step. I love the fact that she's never, say, gone to the movies with a guy, or gone to dinner with a guy. I want her to be in a relationship for those new experiences, and I love how she opens up and shows her true self when she's exposed to those things."

Marcia's heart felt like it was going to burst at that, and Katy bounced a bit in place, deliriously happy.

Tim leaned in further, so that only the two Subjects could hear him. "But make no mistake. I want her in bed. I want her bad."

Both girls grinned, then both kissed him, one on each cheek. Both said, "Thank you, Tim."

The bell rang and class started.

-----

Bess had just gotten her lunch and was walking over to the table occupied by Lily, Katy, Dara, and Carrie when she spotted someone. She put her lunch down next to Carrie and opened her backpack, removing the plastic container.

"I see the Vice-Principal. I'll be right back."

Lily blinked. "Was that...?"

Carrie nodded with a smile. "Yup. Evidently, the Vice-Principal requested it, along with...my contribution."

"Oh...I would like to have tried some."

"Oh! Okay...BESS!"

Bess heard her name and turned around. By that point, Lily had run up. "May I try a little?" She had a plastic spoon in her hand.

Bess smiled. "Of course!" She opened the container and Lily took a modest amount on the spoon and put it in her mouth. Her eyes widened. She swallowed a moment later.

"That was so good! I think better than the last batch."

"Take one more spoonful."

Lily nodded, wiped off the spoon, and scooped out a slightly larger amount. She kept it on the spoon, thanked Bess, and walked back to the table.

"Carrie, this is so very good. I love what you added!" She let the dollop of cum fall onto her lunch plate, next to her roast pork and vegetables. She dipped a roasted pepper in it and popped it in her mouth. "Mmm!"

Katy and Dara leaned over and took a bit each. Katy said, "Wow, this is really good, Carrie!" Dara nodded in agreement, and Carrie blushed.

-----

Bess walked over to the table where some of the educators were having lunch, including the Vice-Principal and Mr. Bentley.

"Ummm...Vice-Principal?"

The older woman looked up. "Ah, Miss Ulrich. What can I help you with?"

"Ma'am, you wanted a batch of my sauce. Here you go." Bess put the container on the table in front of the Vice-Principal.

"Excellent! Thank you, Miss Ulrich."

Mr. Bentley looked at it. "Bess, is that what you made before with my wife's assistance?"

"Yes, but this time Ca...Miss Walsh helped."

The Vice-Principal opened the container and took a sniff. "It smells delicious, Miss Ulrich. It must be very fresh."

"Yes, ma'am. It was harvested this morning, and I refrigerated it when I got to school."

The educator dipped her finger in and sampled a bit. "Oh, this is lovely...as good as I expected! Well done, Miss Ulrich. Carl, try this."

Bess swallowed as she watched Carl Bentley dip a piece of celery from his plate into the container and take a bite. He nodded enthusiastically. "I agree...this is really good! Mari...you should try this!" Sitting next to him was Ms. Kramer, the art teacher, who looked over in interest. "Oh, that looks...interesting...what is it?" She looked at Bess, who cleared her throat.

Marianne Kramer always reminded Bess of Stevie Nicks...she always wore lots of frilly, hippie dresses and necklaces, and had very long, dirty blonde hair that reached all the way down her back. Every once in a while Bess could see a bit of curve and cleavage under all that, and a small part of her was thrilled that this woman was asking about her cum.

"Ma'am, it's a sauce that's my own...recipe. It's normally pretty sweet, but my friend Carrie added something to give it a nice saltiness. It goes with a lot of different foods."

Ms. Kramer looked at the sauce dubiously, and then took a piece of celery proffered by Carl and scooped out a small amount and took a bite. Bess tried not to sweat as she watched the art teacher slowly nod in satisfaction.

"Mmmm! That is good, Bess! It tastes familiar, but...hmmm...can I ask what's in it?"

"Only natural ingredients, ma'am", Bess said with a smile as Ms. Kramer took another bite.

-----

7th Period began with all the students with their teams for Day 2. This time, Lance came over to Bess's desk.

"Ready for today?"

Bess smiled. "Heck yeah...you?"

"Definitely. Who do you think it'll be?"

A shrug. "I don't know. There's no bad choice."

Tim made his way over. "Hey guys!"

Lance smiled. "Hey man!" The boys shook hands, then Tim looked at Bess. "I had a good time yesterday."

Bess smiled warmly and nodded. "Me too. Good luck today!"

"Yeah, you guys too!" Tim then spotted Jorge enter the classroom and walked to his partner. Bess watched him go, then looked back at Lance, who was staring at her, smiling.

Bess blinked. "What?"

"Nothing."

"What??"

"You like him, huh?"

"What? Um...well...uhh...". Bess was completely unprepared to discuss this with another boy, especially a boy who she thought was totally cute.

"Seems like you do."

"Maybe I do!" That came out way more defensive than Bess had intended. She put her head down a bit and blushed.

Lance put his hand on her shoulder for comfort. "Hey! It's cool. Tim's cool! I think I'd be a bit jealous of him if I weren't dating someone right now anyway."

"Oh, who are you da...what, what?"

"Hm?"

"What do you mean, 'jealous'?" Bess's skin was starting to prickle and she started to sweat. A part of her brain was telling her to not wait for an answer, but instead to run. Just run.

Lance shrugged. "I mean that if I weren't dating Marisa, I'd probably ask you out. I'm jealous because Tim got to you first."

Bess frowned. Then there was an emotion that she didn't expect.

Anger.

"What is this? Some sort of fucking joke?"

Lance blinked and backed up a bit. "What?"

"Right! YOU were going to ask ME out? BULLSHIT!"

The class went dead quiet. Mr. Bentley looked up, concern on his face. Dara tensed, having never seen Bess like this. She started to slowly move toward the girl.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" She looked back at Tim with cascading rage, then to Leroy, who had just gotten to his desk. "THIS IS ALL A BIG JOKE, RIGHT?! YOU GONNA DUMP PIG BLOOD ON ME NEXT?!" Tears were flowing freely down her face, her voice a shrill scream.