The Subject Ch. 33

Story Info
Livestream! Bess vs. Marisa! Katy/Kaia/Holly/Tamu and...?
7.1k words
4
860
1
0

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been a while, so this next chapter is a bit longer, and is split into two parts. It's another "date night" chapter with multiple characters in different settings. I hope you enjoy it!

Paul

-----

Friday was a good day.

The sun was shining, the air was warm but not too warm, and the birds were singing outside of the classroom.

And Bess was on her knees, pushing her throbbing dick into Marcia Sanderson from behind.

It was the final day of the 2-on-1's, and she and Lance were teamed up against Marcia. Their session was in the first grouping, so they shared the dais with nine other teens...Katy, Kaia, and Lily were all being fucked at the same time as Marcia. The room was filled with grunts and groans, along with higher-pitched moans and shrieks as the Subjects were plundered in various holes, in various positions.

Bess gripped Marcia's hips and pushed her way deep in the other girl's twat, bucking Marcia's body forward...right into Lance's meaty cock that was driving down her throat. The teammates were in a solid rhythm, and their members were buried balls-deep in both ends of Marcia.

Marcia did her best to keep eye-contact with Lance as the boy thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, saliva flowing freely. Her top lip was landing right against Lance's pelvic bone, and she noisily slurped and sucked, trying to remain conscious as her windpipe was at times totally blocked by pulsing meat.

The Subject was an accomplished cocksucker and prided herself on being able to hold her breath as long as she needed to, but this was pushing her endurance to the limit. Lance was monitoring her as he pumped and would withdraw himself just enough to allow Marcia enough air to keep her going.

Bess watched her teammate's technique and marveled at it. Bess was bigger than he was, but Lance had clearly done this before with other girls.

Probably Marisa.

Bess quickly shook away the negative feelings that suddenly arose in her and went back to admiring Lance's work. He held Marcia's head firmly in both hands, keeping the Subject solidly in control. His cock was now easily sliding in and out of Marcia's mouth, but only withdrawing an inch or two most of the time.

Then, Lance would press in, fully burying his penis in Marcia and holding her there. It was amazing...Marcia, clearly cut off from breathing, stayed in place, mouth and throat tightly wrapped around Lance's thick member.

Finally, a subtle twitch of the head...the signal to Lance to relent. He slowly pulled his cock halfway out, allowing air in, filling Marcia's starved lungs. The girl would inhale sharply, pulling in as much oxygen as possible before the cock would muscle its way back in and the process would start anew.

At the same time, Bess could feel Marcia's vaginal walls ripple across her thrusting dick, massaging and squeezing the cock in all the best ways.

Bess leaned in, grinding her cock in a circular motion, causing Marcia to moan loudly into Lance's penis. Soon, Bess could feel the Subject's body start to shake even as her voice started pitching upward. Both teammates grabbed their respective ends and increased pumping speed. Marcia began to thrash as a thundering orgasm rocked through her, the vibrations of her screams tipping Lance over the edge. He suddenly pulled out of the blonde's mouth, firing ropes of cum across her face.

Bess knew she still had a minute left in the session, so she kept on pounding away at Marcia's lubricating pussy. Marcia arched her back and moaned as her next orgasm picked up where the last left off.

Bess was now pulling all the way out, then shoving all the way in, her cock finding its target easily. Then Marcia, who was twitching like crazy, shifted slightly, and when Bess thrust again, things felt a bit different.

Suddenly, the way was much tighter. This didn't stop Bess though...she was over the moon and diverted more power to fuck Marcia.

"Uhhhh! UHHHH! BESSSSS! UUU----UH!"

Marcia was frantic, but also still cumming. She then went flat, her arms and legs coming out from under her. Bess moved down with her, and as she kept her hips moving, a small part of her brain knew there was something amiss.

Bess looked down and gasped.

Her cock was fully embedded in Marcia's asshole.

Her mind raced. What happened? How did I end up there? Oh God...Oh...OHHHH

Bess's body spasmed as both the thoughts and feeling of being completely buried in Marcia's backdoor drove her over the edge. "UHHHHH! MARCIA!!!"

Marcia's rear entrance was suddenly filling with hot, sticky semen. Marcia jerked and twisted, her body quivering from another orgasm, this one much more intense as Bess's seed filled her bowels completely.

Bess, breathing heavily, slowly withdrew herself from Marcia's backside.

"Marcia! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..."

Marcia rolled over, her face still covered in Lance's seed. She sat up, grabbed Bess, and pulled her down, kissing her madly.

And yet again, Bess ended up with a face full of Lance Kirkland's cum.

-----

Once the session ended, Bess hopped up and she and Lance helped Marcia up.

"Marcia...I didn't mean to put it...in your butt...I...just..."

Marcia flashed a beautiful, cum-slick smile. "Don't apologize...it was fantastic! I lo-o-o-oved you balls deep in my ass, especially when I wasn't expecting it! Did YOU like it?"

Bess half-laughed. "It was amazing! I'm just sad that I didn't have more time in there!"

"I'm sure there'll be more opportunities." Bess blinked and turned a little red at that.

-----

As Bess was back at her desk, cleaning herself off, Lance came up to her...he was just pulling his shirt on. They high-fived and nodded to each other.

"Good job, partner!"

Bess smiled. "You too...I think we work pretty well together."

"I agree. I wonder if we'll be teammates when the groups increase to three?"

"I'd be cool with that!"

Lance leaned up against one of the other desks. "So...what are you doing tonight?"

"Ummm...probably hanging with Carrie...why?"

"Well, there might be a possibility of having our night...with Marisa."

Bess's eyes widened. "R-Really? Tonight?"

"Yeah...do you want to? We can wait if you want..."

Bess suddenly imagined Marisa, ass up in the air, with Bess's cock plugging it. She smiled and looked at Lance.

"No, let's do it tonight."

"Good...I'll text Marisa and make sure she's ready as well. I'll reconfirm when I'm sure."

Bess nodded. "Okay." She paused.

"Umm...Lance?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. Literally...I'm getting hard thinking about what you two will look like tonight."

Bess exhaled and tried not to blush.

-----

It was the end of class when Dara got a text. She looked at it and her eyes went wide.

She went up to the dressing room door and knocked on it.

After a moment, Kaia poked her head out.

"Hello, Dara...what's up?"

Hi, Kaia...are my sisters free?"

"They are! Would you like to come in?"

"Please?"

Kaia yelled behind her. "All in favor of Dara coming in?"

Three strong 'aye''s answered her. Kaia smiled and said 'aye' to Dara then opened the door all the way.

The first thing that Dara noticed was that all three of the other Subjects were nude. The second thing was that Kaia, now behind Dara, was also nude.

Two strong, dark hands slid down Dara's front from behind. "I think I'm the only person in this room who hasn't fucked you yet, Dara."

Dara started to breathe heavily, writhing slightly under the African girl's warm touch. Kaia's fingers found Dara's piercings and began toying with them.

"Uhhhh...I...uhh...I...fucked...you..."

"Not the same. Bess is very lucky to have been promised all the sisters at once. I am jealous! When can *I* have all the sisters?"

Dara could feel the intensity level rising in the dressing room. Marcia felt it too and stepped in.

"Kaia, very soon. Over the Christmas break, we'll have a few days off. That might be an excellent day for you to visit our family."

Katy bounced. "With me too!"

Lily then said, "Ooh! And your mom! I want more of her milk!"

Kaia nodded, withdrawing her hands. "That will be seven women all in one place. I will want to fuck all of you. Until then, Dara."

Dara turned. "Until then." She kissed Kaia, who happily responded.

Dara then looked back to Lily. "Lily! Marcia! He's done!"

Lily at first looked confused. "He's...wait...HE IS? Can I see?"

Marcia was suddenly next to Dara. "Are there pictures? Let me see!"

The other two girls looked at each other in confusion.

Dara picked up on it. "The playroom that we were building...is all done!"

-----

Dara and Lily pulled into the Chen family driveway and quickly exited the car. Dara smiled as she passed Harold Xua-Huang's work truck, also parked in the driveway as they walked up to the front door.

Entering the house, Dara called out. "We're home!"

They heard their grandfather from the kitchen. "In here, girls!"

Bernie was there with Harold, reviewing contracts with the builder. The older man looked up. "Hey kids! How was school?"

Lily smiled. "Good, Grandpa!"

At the same time, Dara went over and shook Harold's hand "Everything good?"

Harold nodded. "Yup! Let me show you!"

-----

It was perfect.

Dara moved through the room, absolutely speechless. The room was not only clean, but also fully stocked with various dildos, whips, ropes, and other implements. There was also a long table near the door with equipment on it.

Harold led them to it. "This is your tech table. It has the laptop you'll use for streaming, along with a video switcher that has all of the cameras tied into it. Also, this is the camera control for the main PTZ camera." He pointed to the larger camera perched above the door. He grabbed the joystick and shifted it around, zooming it in and out.

"Do you have someone that can operate the equipment? If not, I can train someone up."

Lily slid into the chair and deftly operated the switcher, cutting between different camera angles. She smiled sweetly at the others. "I took a class in Television Production last year. It was fun!"

Dara beamed at her little sister and kissed her.

Harold nodded, smiling. "All right then! The laptop there is connected to the system and will handle the livestream. You'll probably need someone to monitor it and watch the comments."

Marcia slid into the other chair. "I got this!"

Dara said, "I may need to train a couple of other people, since eventually both of you will end up on the table as well." Both sisters nodded.

Harold said, "I think you guys are good to go then! Unless there's anything else, I have the final paperwork for you to sign off."

-----

Dara had just finished signing the paperwork when her phone rang.

—Talia Cade—

Dara's face warmed as she saw the name on her phone and answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl, it's Talia! How are you?"

"I'm good, Talia...how are you?"

Harold was walking out the door with Bernie escorting him. Lily and Marcia were watching their sister intently.

"I'll tell you after you answer this...is the room done?"

Dara smiled proudly. "It...it is! We just signed off on it."

"Then I'm fucking awesome! Are we streaming tonight?"

"W-We?"

"Fuck yeah! If you're up for it, I'll be there as well to introduce you, and maybe...help...if you like. If that's cool..."

Her two sisters both saw Dara's mouth drop open. Their mistress blinked a few times then stammered.

"Ummm...it's...it's TOTALLY cool...I would...would love for you to be here! We'll livestream tonight...and...and you can be here!"

"Yes! My viewers are gonna explode when they see you and...it'll be Akane?"

"Yeah...does that make sense?"

"Oh hell yeah! I think she should be your primary Subject."

"Thank...thank you, Talia...you've been so great."

"No problem at all! We'll start the stream tonight at 8, so I'll come by at 7, yeah?"

"Sounds good!"

"See you then!"

"Okay...see...you then!"

She hung up the phone and put it down. The other two sisters were still watching her. She looked at them, at first speechless.

"We...we're doing the livestream tonight. And...and Talia will be here to...help me."

Both of the others clapped and whooped. Dara then frowned.

"I need to make sure this is okay with...with Akane..."

Almost as if on cue, the three girls suddenly could hear Bernie coming back in the house, and he was talking to the fourth sister.

Akane, so pretty in a long robin's-egg blue dress and hair in braids, entered the kitchen.

"Mistress! The room is ready?"

"Yes...yes, it is, Akane."

Akane sensed something. "Is...is everything alright?" She looked at her other two sisters who definitely gave off happy vibes. "Mistress?"

Dara hesitated, so Lily got up and nudged her.

Dara cleared her throat and looked at her oldest sister. "Akane, we're going to do the first livestream tonight."

Akane's eyes went wide.

Dara stepped forward. "Is that alright? We can wait if you want..."

Akane frowned. "Wait? Why would I want to wait? I would want to do it right now! My body has been ACHING to be strapped to that table, to have you play with me, to bring me pain!"

Dara smiled. She then hesitated again. Akane frowned again and looked at Lily.

"Our mistress also wanted you to know that Talia Cade will be here tonight as well to...help."

Akane's mouth slowly opened, and she seemed to suddenly vibrate in excitement. She locked eyes with Dara, and she could see that blush appearing again. This time, her other sisters saw it too. They all knew what it meant.

Akane stepped forward and slid her cheek against Dara's, even as her hands snaked around her sister's waist. She whispered into the other girl's ear, her breath hot.

"I cannot wait for you and Mistress Talia to both make me cum. I love that it is my body that is bringing you two together. I want you and Mistress Talia to become closer while making me scream in pleasure."

Dara quivered slightly and breathed, "I love you so much, Akane."

"I love you too, Dara."

Dara then stepped back. "Akane, strip." She then looked at the others. "I'm going to take Akane into her bedroom and fuck her. After that we'll talk about tonight, but right now, I need to fuck my sister."

Bernie nodded and looked at Marcia and Lily. "Are you two gonna...?"

Marcia bit her lip and looked at Lily with lust in her eyes. "Umm...yeah...". Lily nodded happily, pulling off her own dress. Marcia moved up to her and hugged her little nude body. At the same time, Akane took off the rest of her clothes and nuzzled close to Dara.

"Okay, dinner's at 6. That gives you all about two hours."

The two pairs started toward the bedrooms. Bernie then cleared his throat. "Ummm...one request?"

Dara, leading a naked Akane by the hand, stopped and frowned. She could see that Bernie was acting a bit awkward. "What is it, Grandpa?" Marcia and Lily stopped as well.

"Can I ask if you all can...leave your doors open?"

The four girls looked at each other. Clearly none of them were expecting that request.

Bernie continued. "I just...I love hearing how happy you all sound. It fills the house with so much...so much joy. Is it okay?"

Dara smiled and looked back at her sisters. All four of them nodded at their grandfather, who broke into a big smile as well. "Thank you, girls. Every day, you make this old man so happy."

The four of them (two of them completely naked) went over and hugged Bernie, who in turn gave them each a kiss on the forehead. The four then broke back into two pairs and entered the two bedrooms. Bernie, his heart still full, saw that both doors remained wide open. He then walked into the kitchen to begin prepping dinner, smiling as he could start to hear happy moans coming from the bedrooms.

-----

Bess pulled up to the house, verified that it was the correct address, and shut the car off. Taking a deep breath, she walked to the door.

She was nervous. She wanted to be excited, but her nerves kept getting the best of her. She went to ring the doorbell but noted that her hand was shaking.

You're not only going to face your bully, but you're going to fuck her in her ass.

Bess closed her eyes, swallowed, then rang the bell.

After a moment, a middle-aged woman answered. She smiled at Bess. "Hi!"

"Hello...I'm Bess...a friend of Lance's."

"Oh yes, Bess! Come in! Lance told me to expect you."

The woman stepped back and allowed Bess to enter. Bess did so, smiling as she did.

"I'm Eleanor, Lance's mom." They shook hands.

"Hey Bess!" Both women turned and Lance was walking up.

He and Bess hugged, and some of Bess's nervousness dissipated. "Come on...we're just waiting on Marisa. Let's sit." He led her to the living room where they both sat on the couch. Eleanor went into the kitchen.

"You ready?"

Bess exhaled and spoke in low tones. "Um...I don't know? Can I...can I really do this?"

Lance leaned forward. "I think you can. In fact, I *know* you can."

Bess's eyes widened as she felt the confidence coming from the boy. She smiled and nodded slowly. "Okay...okay..."

The doorbell rang. Eleanor yelled, "I'll get it!"

Bess and Lance shared one more glance and Bess licked her lips. Lance said, "Ready?"

"Ready."

-----

A moment later, Eleanor walked into the living room.

Marisa was trailing behind her.

She pointedly avoided eye contact with Bess as she walked into the room, heading right to Lance.

"Hey, 'Risa."

"Hi."

Bess caught Marisa stealing a quick, sharp glance at her, and they made eye contact with each other for a split-second. Then they both heard Mrs. Kirkland.

"What are you guys going to watch?"

"Nightmare on Elm Street, Mom."

"Oh, that's a real scary one, right?"

"Oh yeah...we're on for a wild ride tonight!"

"Okay, you kids head down to the TV room and I'll be right down with the snacks!"

"Sounds good, Mom!" He turned to the others. "Follow me, ladies!"

Lance started walking and Marisa immediately stuck close to him. Bess then followed behind, which was great as it gave a perfect view of the other girl's ass.

Marisa was wearing a dark red sweater and her signature black leggings. The sweater was not oversized, so it ended at her waist, allowing Bess to see the raven-haired girl's entire backside.

The nervousness continued to fade and Bess's cock began to swell in anticipation.

-----

"You know, coro, Tamu is not happy that I'm spending time here. He craves my body even more than ever, and he feels you are being...greedy."

"Well...uhhh...did...did you...tell him...hnnnhhh...that you're...mmmm...helping...my...my...mom...out?"

"I did, little one...it did not dissuade him."

"Kaia, you can let him know that your help is invaluable to me!" Holly tilted her head back and kissed Kaia.

Kaia grinned and watched the mom push her face back into her daughter's pussy, extending her tongue into Katy's snatch, causing the blonde to vibrate and moan happily. Kaia then stood back up and pressed her strapon into Katy's butt, the lube she applied previously making the effort easier. She put her hands on her coro's beautiful ass cheeks and pressed slowly but surely.

"Uhhh...UHHH...UUUUHHHH!!" Katy's back arched as the dildo sunk deep into her, while her mom continued to suck on her clit.

The three women were on Holly's bed, all completely naked. Katy and Holly were in a 69 with Katy on top, and Kaia pumped her ass deeply. Kaia then shifted her body, bringing her whole form over Katy's, so that she was almost laying across her back. This allowed her to grind her hips to push her fake cock as far as she could into Katy.

Holly smiled as she felt Kaia's added weight press her daughter into her. She always loved being naked against Katy, and the warmth of the combination of mother and daughter was sheer bliss. She could watch the dildo power in and out of Katy's asshole while she actively ate out the teen's pussy.