The Subject Ch. 34

Story Info
Part 2 of the Livestream, Bess & Marisa, and the rest!
7.6k words
4.88
804
2
0

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey all! I hope everyone's having a wonderful day, and we're going to make sure you have a wonderful evening as well! As most of you know, I'm Talia Cade."

Talia spoke directly toward the main camera and could see the result on that confidence monitor above it. Lily kept the shot close, but not too tight...that way, the viewers could see just a bit of the room behind the host.

At the same time, the comment section was already active, with almost one hundred people online. People were checking in, saying hi, and asking about this new girl that Talia had mentioned obliquely over the past few days.

Also, there were a couple of chimes that signified payments to Talia's account. Marcia made sure to thank those members for their generosity.

Talia heard the chimes too. "Oh, you guys are not wasting any time! Okay, I know I had been hinting at a new 'friend'...well, this is her new playroom." She put her arms out wide, and Lily took that cue and pulled the camera wide to show more of the room.

She then looked to her left and motioned, and Dara entered the shot.

"Everyone, this is my friend Dara...Dara Hagen!"

Dara walked up and embraced Talia, and Talia then kissed her quickly, which Dara inwardly rejoiced at. She then stood next to Talia, and at that point, everyone on the stream noticed that not only was she not wearing panties, but there was a pair attached to Talia's belt. Talia twirled the panties between her fingers playfully.

The comments exploded! Marcia laughed out loud as she read them, with people saying how hot Dara was as well as speculating on if Dara and Talia were a thing, especially when coupled with that kiss. The 'money' chimes appeared again, and Talia smiled, leaning over to Dara and whispering.

"I think my audience thinks we're fucking, and they like it."

Dara leaned back. "If I were at home watching the stream, I'd be thinking that too, and I'd REALLY like it." She then leaned in and took the initiative for the first time, kissing Talia. There were more chimes, and both girls passionately smooched for a long moment.

Talia pulled back and looked back at the camera. "Okay! As much as I'd enjoy doing THAT all night, we have something even better! Dara, let's introduce your sisters, starting with our helpers for tonight."

Dara nodded and looked at the camera. "So I have three beautiful sisters, two of which are working our tech table."

Lily swung the main camera over to the table and waved, with Marcia looking up and doing the same.

Dara kept speaking. "That's Lily on the cameras, and Marcia on the laptop, watching your comments in the chat. Tonight, they're working behind the scenes, but eventually you'll see them on the table behind me!"

The comments erupted again, now all about how gorgeous Marcia and/or Lily were. There were more chimes, and Marcia set to work answering some of the questions about her and her sister.

Lily swung the camera back to Dara as the girl continued speaking. "I have one more sister...my oldest sister, and she will be our Subject tonight. Please welcome Akane!"

Akane strode out, still naked in heels.

Dara's heart sang as she watched her sister approach, utterly nude and so very beautiful. Akane lightly kissed Talia, then gave a longer, more passionate kiss to Dara.

The eruption of chimes clearly approved of Akane as she positioned herself between the two hosts.

Talia looked at Dara. "Okay Dara, from here on out, this is your show! I'll be your assistant. Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it." She smiled wickedly at that last line.

Dara's heart pounded as she locked eyes with Talia, and Akane seemingly could hear that heartbeat, because she laid her hand on Dara's chest.

"Make me feel like you feel right now, Mistress."

Dara looked at Akane and smiled. "Let's begin."

-----

God, it was big.

Marisa had never had a penis this large in any of her holes, and now she was taking it in her mouth, prepping it to go in her ass. She was determined to make Bess cum...this could be a loophole to get Marisa out from being buttfucked by this tree-trunk.

It still meant that she was being wildly throat-fucked though. Bess gave no quarter as she thrust herself as deep as she could. Marisa's oxygen supply was at a minimum as her airway was plugged by thick meat. Bess kept her conscious by withdrawing every so often to give Marisa just enough air to breathe.

Each deep pump triggered Marisa's gag reflex, and drool spilled over her lips when her mouth wasn't completely thick with cock. Marisa did her best to massage the penis with her tongue, lips, and inner cheeks, her head bobbing up and down, her throat emitting strangled, guttural noises.

There was a knock on the door.

Lance leaned down and kissed Marisa on the forehead. "I'll get it. Keep going."

Bess smiled at Marisa and kept pumping, even as Marisa watched her boyfriend head to the door.

Oh God!

------

Holly's last text said to just come in, so Lex did, fast-walking through the door. She could immediately hear sexy sounds coming from Holly's room. She put her pocketbook down and slowly crept past Katy's room to the end of the hall.

She peeked her head through the crack in the open door and smiled.

Both Holly and Katy were on their backs, their butts lined up on the two different sides of the bed. Holly was being fucked by Kaia, using a large black strapon dildo. At the same time, Katy was being plowed by a large, muscular boy that looked very much like Kaia. This was clearly her brother, Tamu.

Kaia looked back and saw Lex. "Hi, Alexis! It's...mmmm...good to...ahhh...see you!" Lex moved up to her and the two embraced, with Lex lightly stroking Holly's outstretched leg.

"Lex, this is my brother Tamu...Tamu, this is Alexis, or 'Lex' for short."

Tamu leaned forward, pushing himself all the way into Katy in the process, earning a lusty moan from the blonde. He took Lex's hand in a firm handshake. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My sister has told me much about you."

Lex smiled. She had no problem with boys, and Tamu was quite the specimen. Sweat dripped off his chiseled muscles onto beautiful little Katy. Lex leaned in and kissed the blonde teen. "Hi Katy!"

"Uhhh! Uhhhh! Hi...UHHH!"

Katy quivered as she came, her large boobs jiggling like jello molds. Lex took a quick opportunity to lightly squeeze and caress those wonderful mounds.

Then she slid next to Holly.

The mom was twitching and vibrating, clearly in the midst of her own orgasm. Kaia was sliding her plastic cock deeply into her, while also rubbing her clit, and Holly's body was reveling in it.

Lex slid up close and nuzzled Holly's neck. "Hi...", she breathed.

Holly looked over, her eyes glassy. "Uhhhh...m-my Lex..."

Hearing Holly say those words sent an electric pulse through Lex and she kissed Holly while putting her hand on the mom's left breast, massaging it lovingly.

"I'm so happy to see you, Holly."

Holly rubbed Lex's cheek with her own. "T-Take off...your clothes...I...I want you...uhhhh...to...sit...sit on...my...face. I...need your pussy."

Lex was up and stripped in a flash, and she could feel her twat readying itself for Holly's oral attention. At the same time, both Dansohko siblings salivated at Lex's naked form.

Kaia watched Lex climb back onto the bed and position herself over Holly, lowering her pussy over the mom's face with her back to Kaia. Lex's back is so beautiful, Kaia thought. Such a beautiful light shade of brown. She then saw Lex's back arch as Holly went to work on the girl's sweet cunt.

Kaia began pumping hard as she could see Holly's chin move quickly, clearing demonstrating the work that was being put in to eat out Lex. Lex began to moan and shake, her body twisting in erotic pleasure. Also, Kaia could hear little slurping and sucking sounds coming from the joining of Holly and Lex.

At the same time, Katy had just come down from her last orgasm, and she looked up at Lex and giggled.

"Hahhh...how...how's my...mom, Lex?"

Lex reversed the arching of her back with a sudden spasm, and now was leaning forward on her hands, her face right over Katy's.

"UHH! OOOH! K-KATY! YOUR M...MOMMM...AHHHH!!!"

Lex came hard, flooding Holly's face with her juices. Holly easily drank them up and kept working on Lex's nethers. Lex closed her eyes and her whole body shook, the orgasm just not stopping.

"Unnnnhhhhh! UHHHHH! AHHH!!!"

-----

"NNNNNAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!"

Akane screamed into her ball-gag as the whip hit her labia. She reflexively pulled on her bonds, but she was secured tightly.

Dara followed up with another whip-strike, the loud 'crack' of the weapon mingling nicely with Akane's cries. At the same time, Talia used a black crop to occasionally slap at different parts of Akane's body, usually in between Dara's strikes.

The session had been going for about 20 minutes, and the two doms circled Akane like sharks ready to feed. Akane was still bottom-less, her panties still attached to Talia's belt. The two sets of heels clacked on the hardwood floor, punctuated by sharp slaps from Talia's crop and sharper cracks from Dara's whip.

There were slight bumps in the presentation...times when one of the cameras didn't work as intended or when Dara went looking for a specific pleasure wand and couldn't find it, but those glitches didn't dampen the mood at all.

Talia came around and kneeled down between Akane's open legs. "Lily? Can you focus in on your sister's pussy please? I want everyone to see how wet Akane gets."

Lily immediately switched angles, pulled into a two-shot of Talia and Akane's soaked twat, then switched back to that shot. Talia grinned as she saw herself.

"Look at how much liquid she produces! We didn't put add any lube or water...this is all Akane!"

As if it was planned, there was a CRACK off-camera as Dara whipped Akane's right breast followed by a muffled scream. Dara followed that up with a command.

"Cum, Akane."

The camera, still focusing on the Subject's pussy, caught an amazing sight. Just as Akane's body shook in orgasm, her pussy lips quivered happily, and suddenly started to drip viscous liquid! The room echoed with erotic moans as Akane twitched and rolled, her arms and legs tugging at their bonds.

Talia's voice was almost a whisper. "Look...look at her lubricate. Mmmmm..." She put her hand out and caught some of Akane's juice, letting it run through her fingers, then licking them clean.

Lily then slowly moved the camera downward to the pan, which already had caught some of Akane's juice already, and was now collecting more.

At the same time, Dara leaned in, putting her face right next to Akane's.

"Akane, Talia loves your juice. Shall we make some more for her?"

Akane, her face sweaty and flushed, moaned and nodded, saliva dribbling around her gag.

Her eyes went wide as she saw Dara roll over a cart next to her. On it were a number of candles that Dara began lighting.

-----

Lance cracked the door...his mom was there.

"Hey Mom! What's up?"

"You guys having fun?"

Lance quickly looked over his shoulder, catching a glimpse of Bess powering her meat into Marisa's face.

"So much fun! The girls are really enjoying the evening!"

"Great! I warmed up some hot dip...should go good with the tortilla chips."

"Mom...we're at a really crazy part. I'm afraid if you see the TV at the wrong time, it'll give you nightmares!" Lance could swear he could hear Marisa choking and gagging behind him.

Mrs. Kirkland got a worried look on her face. "Yeah, I don't want that! Okay...I'll leave the stuff out here. You grab it when you can!"

"Thanks, Mom...you're the best."

"And the girls are okay?"

Lance looked back. Bess had been able to force nearly all of her fat cock into Marisa's mouth and throat. The two girls' eyes were locked on each other - Bess's full of lust and Marisa's tear-streaked and bleary.

"They're both great!"

-----

It was wonderful.

Lex was now wearing Kaia's strapon dildo, and was grinding her hips, deftly sliding the plastic cock in Holly's pussy. The mom was grunting and moaning happily as she was fucked.

On the other side of the bed, Tamu was on his back, Kaia on his face and Katy rising and falling on his cock. The two completed a triangle by deep-kissing each other.

Lex had laid herself on top of Holly while still flicking her hips, drilling Holly deeply.

"I'm so glad my date fell through."

Holly lightly twisted under Lex. "Me...uhhh...too. I want my...mmm...Lex here all the...aaahhhh...time."

Lex slowed her pumping a bit. "R-Really?"

Holly opened her eyes and smiled. "Really. I want you, Lex. I want you every day and every night."

The thrusting stopped. "Holly...I...I..."

She was so afraid to say it.

Holly lifted herself up on her elbows so their faces were only an inch apart. "If you won't say it, I will."

Lex's eyes went wide.

"I love you, Alexis."

Lex's eyes filled with tears again. "I love you too, Holly. I love you so much!"

"Then fuck me, Lex. Show me how much you love me by fucking the shit out of me!"

Adrenaline coursed through Lex as she powered that first thrust. Holly grunted and kissed Lex hard. Lex put one arm around Holly's back and held her tight as she pounded the mom over and over.

-----

Talia sighed happily as she slid the large strap-on dildo to the hilt. The squishy sound that came from Akane's pussy was quite satisfying and Talia smiled as she felt the Subject quiver as the dildo slid to the hilt.

At the same time, Dara crisscrossed Akane's torso and breasts with red and blue wax, dripping the hot liquid from small glass candle-holders with both hands. Akane locked her muscles in place, keeping herself still so as not to disrupt her mistress's work. At the same time, Talia made sure not to thrust too deeply into Akane, keeping her pelvis from bumping the girl's body.

All of this didn't stop Akane from screaming. The gag muffled most of her cries but the room echoed with her wailing, her head swinging back and forth as the eldest sister did her best to cope with the pain of the hot wax hitting her sensitive skin, which was now completely indistinguishable from the abject pleasure of Talia's plastic cock filling her pussy completely.

-----

Halfway across the world, Tianyu Chen sat in a conference room in Hong Kong, his laptop open, earbuds in, enjoying his beloved Akane being dominated by his adopted Dara with the help of Miss Cade.

A pretty, young admin entered the room.

[Sir? The Board is ready for you.]

[Excellent. Do you have my paperwork prepared?]

[Yes, it's been produced and distributed.]

[Please tell them that I will be in in just a moment...my daughters are putting on a live performance and am loathe to tear myself away.]

The woman smiled. [Of course, how much time do you need?]

Tianyu looked down. [Just a few more minutes. Beg their forgiveness for indulging me in this.]

[I believe they are willing to accommodate their largest shareholder in any way they can, Mister Chen.]

Tianyu looked back up, smiled and nodded. [Good. Just a few more minutes.]

The woman left as Tianyu was typing something in the chat box.

-----

Marcia heart leapt as she saw her father's name pop up in the comments.

Tianyu Chen: Marcia, please tell my daughters how proud I am of all of you.

Marcia looked up.

"Mistress?"

Both Dara and Talia looked over.

"I have a message from our father. He says he is very proud of us."

Dara smile was huge. "He's watching now?"

Marcia nodded happily.

Dara looked at Talia. "Push your way all the way in and hold Akane's hips." Talia did so, curious as to what Dara was up to. Akane's body rocked as it was filled with Talia's plastic phallus.

Dara finished with her wax and put the candles down. She then lifted Akane's head and unbuckled the gag, removing it from her Subject. Akane took a full breath and looked up at Dara with frantic eyes.

"M-Mistress?"

"Akane, look up at that camera. Father is watching us right now."

Akane's eyes widened and she looked to the camera, right below the monitor. She could see herself and it made her smile. "Father?"

At the same time, Dara waved to both Marcia and Lily to come over. The two girls walked over into the shot, and now Akane was surrounded by beautiful girls.

Dara looked down. "Akane, in ten seconds you are going to cum hard for our father. I will count down. When I say 'cum', you cum. Do you understand?"

Akane's eyes glittered. "Yes, Mistress!" She then looked down at herself. Her body was a pastiche of red and blue swirls. They definitely were letters that spelled something, but from her angle, Akane couldn't piece it together. Looking back up at the camera, Akane reveled in the thought that her father could see everything.

Dara then looked at the other girls. "Everyone, make Akane cum!"

Talia immediately went back to heavily pumping Akane's pussy. At the same time, Lily and Marcia each took a breast and began to play.

"TEN!"

Akane writhed under the attention of the three women. Her skin was still sensitive from the wax play, but that pain instantly distilled into intense pleasure.

"NINE!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Marcia continued to lick and suck Akane's right nipple while Lily ran her tongue down her sister's side, crossing over both waxed and unwaxed skin. Talia could feel her own orgasm building as she kept thrusting, the squelching sounds from her fucking increasing.

Talia was used to one-on-one sessions...her and her sub. She reveled in this shared experience with these other women, all making Akane explode with pleasure. It was clear that all four 'sisters' loved each other deeply, and it filled Talia with joy to be invited into that intimate circle.

Her eyes traveled from Akane up, and now she was looking directly into Dara's. The two women stared at each other for an eternity, so much passing through that shared gaze. Dara strode up and embraced Talia, kissing her deeply. All the while, Talia never stopped pumping.

The combination of the strap-on rubbing against her clit and Dara's lips against hers tipped Talia over the edge and she came, her body quivering lightly. She softly moaned into Dara's mouth, and the other girl pressed Talia closer to her own body, their flesh warming each other.

Dara then broke the kiss and looked into Talia's eyes with love and lust.

"EIGHT!"

-----

Janet Ulrich was slowly rising and falling as the countdown started which coincided with her oncoming orgasm. Each time Dara barked out the count, the mom's body shook in anticipation.

Bess's mother and father were on their living room couch, naked. Mark was on his back, with Janet straddling him and taking his cock inside her. They were both watching the livestream on their flatscreen TV.

The video that the Ulrichs had watched the other night was amazing, but the fact that what they were now watching was actually live...that filled them with such lust they could keep their hands off each other as the stream continued. It was only about three minutes into the session when the couple stripped and began to fuck.

"SEVEN!"

Mark grabbed his wife's ass and held it as he powered his cock into her from below. Janet threw her head back and moaned as she was penetrated, her body quivering in erotic joy. She could also hear Akane's voice carrying through the TV as she was feasted on by her sisters and Talia.

"SIX!"

------

"FIVE!"

The table creaked from the force of Akane resisting her biggest orgasm of the evening (and perhaps the week).

Dara released Talia and slowly made her way around the group, her hand drifting over Lily, then past Marcia, smiling as she watched the others fuck and suck Akane, causing the Subject to hiss and moan. Talia pumped her dildo with long, powerful strokes while rubbing Akane's engorged clit.