The Submission of Alice Ch. 03 (E2)

Story Info
My nightmare had only just begun.
7.4k words
4.17
15.7k
9
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... my nightmare had only just begun, I could never have imagined for all the humiliations and hardships that awaited me (NOTE: the co-author of this story, wishes to remain unrelated to it, so let us respect his wishes)

Alice forced and fucked for the first time

I filled the jacuzzi with hot water, and I put some bath salts, I imagined that Raúl would force me to enter with him in the jacuzzi, so I prepared it so that I liked something of that night.

I started the engine to start the bubbles coming out. I noticed the presence of Raúl behind me, watching me. The very pig every time I bent down to light something, or pick up a boat to put in the jacuzzi had a complete view of my ass and my pussy, but I had no choice but to put up with it, and after all I knew that this was not It was the worst thing that was going to happen to me.

Once prepared Raúl put his hand in the water to check the temperature, and satisfied he said -

- Very good bitch, it's perfect - he said as he undressed completely.

The truth is that he had a good body, he had, like me, a lot of time to take care of himself, and you could see the gym, which I knew he visited a lot, since we had crossed frequently, since we both went to a gym near The urbanization.

His cock was still hanging limp after the blowjob that he had forced me to do but he was black-haired, I imagine that getting excited while behind me, he enjoyed seeing me totally naked on my bitch heels, and my shaved pussy when bending over.

He should have noticed that he was looking at her because he said -

- Don't worry my bitch, who will soon be perfect again to use with you, you are not going to stay without tasting the cock of who is now your male..., don't be anxious, because I'm going to give you a good portion of she haha

I looked away disgusted and embarrassed at the same time. She took me by the hand and as if guiding a lady, she held me while she took off my sandals (she did not allow me to take off my necklace), and she led me into the Jacuzzi with delicacy and politeness. The truth is that I was completely confused, sometimes he was a polite and kind man and after a few seconds, he became a violent rapist without scruples, and he fucked my mouth without compassion.

Once in the jacuzzi I saw Raúl relax, and I took the opportunity to do it myself, for a while, although it should not have been more than ten minutes I felt comfortable, and I tried to enjoy the hot water and the bubbles. Although Raúl still did not allow me to clean my face, in which the semen remains had dried and I felt a tight feeling.

Since the good does not usually last, I noticed Raúl's hand between my legs, which made me start, opening the eyes that were closed and the mind absent, and letting out a small scream... Ahhh...! Which caused a new laugh from Raúl.

- But how scary you are, hahaha - he said, while trying to insert a finger into my pussy, adding

- When you get used to being touched whenever and wherever I feel like, instead of scaring you, you will open your legs more to do it and you will even want it! Haha!

- What do you do? - I said surprised as a delusion, although rather because of the surprise that startled me, because it was clear what he intended and was going to do... everything he wanted.

- What do you think, bitch? - She said in a bad way - Open your legs wide, I want to see how your pussy is excited, slut!

I had no choice but to open them and let him do it. I noticed how he put one of his fingers inside my now shaved pussy and how he played with his finger, digging it into it, and with the tip of his finger, he ran my vagina and looked for my clitoris to see if I was excited.

Despite how humiliating it was, spreading my legs for that pig and offering her my married cunt to suck on, despite not being aroused or predisposed to be fucked and despite the fact that it was a very humiliating situation, her ability to Exploring my taut cunt, fearing what would follow next, made my body react spontaneously and even though it made a disgusted face, manipulated me, I was getting aroused and I was afraid that he would realize, despite everything, it was starting to give me pleasure.

After her first palpation with one finger, she immediately put in a second finger and began a kind of masturbation, which although it still made me tense up, but at the same time it excited me and made my pussy become more receptive. Still, she immediately stopped and said to me.

- Well, well, little slut, I see that you are still tense,... it must be from the emotion..., haha, but that little pussy is dilating and lubricating knowing that it will soon accommodate my hard cock with pleasure.

- In a short time, you, bitch, will drool and beg for me to touch you and fuck you, as they have never fucked you until now... haha

I felt a mixture of disgust and shame, and I did not know what to answer her, I just bit my lips and clenched my fists, bearing that humiliating treatment and her dirty words.

Still, she didn't expect anything from Raúl either, because when she let herself be carried away by desire and her vice for women, she was like an animal.

I felt his hand take one of mine, which met my clenched fist from the tension that made me feel like an animal at the slaughterhouse doors, and while he laughed and I opened my fingers, he told me

- Relax girl, I'm just going to fuck you... let go and enjoy the moment, silly...

Taking hold of my thin wrist, he brought my hand to his cock, which was already very hard again, excited, fondling my pussy, that now shaved pussy, that I had been wanting for a long time and now I was finally going to be able to fuck with pleasure.

Adopting her vicious pig role again, she said dryly.

- Come on, work it for me, bitch..., that she gets really hard, as I know that you want to feel her filling your wasted bitch pussy... I want to fuck you..., now!

I began to jerk him off, with my right hand, trying to make it harder, although he made me jerk off, while he rubbed my pussy, looking with his two fingers up, my clitoris enjoying like a pig of both things, I He made him do it because he wanted me to jerk him off and to humiliate me more, because he had it hard as a stake.

He was beginning to understand how his dominant male head worked and he already sensed when it was better to obey without question.

On his face I could see the feeling of pleasure it gave him, having me naked there, jerking him off while he fucked my pussy with his fingers.

After enjoying me and my hand, she decided that she wanted to put it in me and with her well-known sadistic voice she told me.

- Come on bitch, let's get out of the jacuzzi, it is time to fuck that shaved pussy, that your husband has been wasted all this time..., but calm down, with me you will soon make up for lost time and you will never be that one again stretched badly fucked you have been so far... Haha...

Knowing that the moment had come for me to rape myself, I came out of the jacuzzi, this time without the help of Raúl, who clearly was excited when he stopped behaving like a gentleman.

She came out behind me and throwing me a towel said to me.

- Come on bitch, dry yourself well, do not go to wet the bed...

He also dried himself quickly, and without even asking me if I was already dry, he grabbed my arm, and pulling me took me to the bed, which I was looking at with fear, because of the treatment that the piggy imagined that he would give me, and that he knew beforehand that he was not going to have any regard or delicacy with me, although he had already warned me, that what he was going to do to me was not to sleep with me, what he wanted, and was going to do, because he was the boss in those moments was to fuck me like a bitch or a street whore, of that I had no doubt, hence my fears.

When he had me next to the bed, with a push on my shoulders, he threw me face up on that bed of riding school, looking at me with contempt and a face of vice.

It was clear that when his cock was hard, and testosterone invaded his blood, he became a savage, who only wanted to satisfy his desire as a female, and he did not care. It was dangerous in that state.

Abruptly and dominatingly, he grabbed my legs and pulled me toward the edge of the bed, putting me in the same posture as when I had shaved my pussy, leaving it exposed, protruding from the edge of the bed.

The very pig began to play with his fingers again in my pussy, but this time without any delicacy, literally fucking him while he enjoyed watching my vagina open when penetrated

She directly inserted two of her fingers into my pussy, without contemplation, and began to fuck me with them, she did some damage to me, since I was not lubricated or receptive enough, so a cry of pain arose from my mouth.

- Hahhhh...! And without stopping to alternately look at my pussy and my eyes told me.

- What's wrong, bitch? - He said - Does it hurt...? Well, you better stop playing tight and start getting wet like a good hot bitch, because I'm not going to be waiting for you to decide to abandon yourself to pleasure and I'm going to start to fuck, without caring if your pussy is already soaking wet and wanting cock.

Suddenly he pulled his fingers from inside my pussy and turned me around, turning me upside down, on the one hand I was afraid that he would start fucking me at any moment while on the other hand I wanted him to do it now and finish as soon as possible so I could leave home with my husband, and that in that situation I felt so much that I needed by my side, to free myself from being raped by that one left by Raúl, and together with him, to feel safe again to try to forget what had happened to me, and that in no way could he know anything...

He left me lying on my stomach, as he moved around the room, I didn't know what he was doing, and I didn't dare to look, but I heard him open the briefcase, and I was afraid of what I could get out of it.

He came back right away, and I felt his claws grab my wrists and put them together on my back. At the contact of the metal on my skin I quickly realized that it was what I had brought from the briefcase... They were handcuffs with which I was immobilizing myself with my arms behind my back!... She was going to fuck me while immobilized, and offered to her lust without being able to oppose that violation that I consented to because I had no other choice.

That feeling that I was immobilizing, overcame me and I made the mistake of instinctively... pleading with him...

- Nooo..., nooo! - I exclaimed uncontrolled and scared - Not that please! I will do everything you want but don't tie my hands...!... Nooo..., well nooo!

I felt totally vulnerable, despite the fact that the situation changed little, but being with my wrists immobilized on my back, left me completely at his mercy, like a sow in the slaughterhouse.

I had not imagined that it would reach these extremes. Fear seized me, since now I was totally defenseless, like a tethered animal, and that pig could think of doing anything to me.

After tying me up he turned me around and turned me onto my back. He saw my eyes of fear, which I could not hide, and the sinister smile in his mouth confirmed that he enjoyed the more I suffered, which made me feel more afraid, since he had me at his mercy, he could do anything that fancy.

I saw that he was picking up something else from the briefcase, and I was more nervous, but taking stock of what little rebellion I had left, I took advantage of those moments to try to relax and face what he had in store for me.

Back on the bed, he straddled my stomach, placing his cock between my tits, and without saying a word he pinched me, rather twisted one and then another of my nipples first. I couldn't help but cry out in pain, every time, Ahhhyy,... Ahhyyy,... even though my nipples reacted on their own and stiffened at my embarrassment.

I could see immediately what Raúl had taken out of the briefcase.

Two clips connected by a chain, which I immediately guessed what I was going to do with them.

He put one of the clamps on one of my hard nipples doing the same with the other. The clamps were pinching hard, and I screamed again. —Haaaahh, Uhhhh, but I didn't beg, I just screamed and when I could I kept quiet.

That torture before fucking me like a bitch, made Raúl enjoy more and more. The bastard was enjoying my pain. He was a sadist who enjoyed subduing women, or females as he said, and he was succeeding, despite my initial attempt at resistance and negotiation but... he was totally at his mercy.

The sadistic pig hit a couple of tugs on the chain hard, causing the clamps to tug at my nipples causing me horrible pain that made me scream in pain and cry with rage. Raúl's bastard was going to destroy my nipples, the very pig..., enjoying my pain, while his cock turned like steel, seeing me subjected to his games.

I could only moan in pain and scream... Ayyyhhh, what pain!... Ahhhyy, while he gloated over me and laughed while cruelly telling me.

- Scream... bitch!, Scream...! haha - he said satisfied

--! You don't know, you bitch, how it makes me hear you scream in pain!... My cock is ready to fuck you until you break that wasted slutty pussy and fill your guts with my male semen, you stretched bitch! Hahaha

If, after warning, when I was satisfied to punish my nipples, I turned around again with violence.

He placed me on my stomach, and abruptly again lifted my ass, until my knees were resting on the bed, my ass in pomp, with my face resting on the bed, with my ass and pussy offered to his lust...

The posture, unable to help me with my hands was very uncomfortable with my face and shoulders pressed to the bed and my face half sunk against the sheets.

I tried to be a little more comfortable and turned my face to the side so that I could breathe, while waiting in fear for what Raúl could do.

- Come greedy and dirty bitch!..., Now you are going to taste the cock of a real male... it was about time that someone fucked you as you deserve and it is sure that one of my fucks will give you more pleasure, than all the fucking sex and decaf that your cuckold has practiced on you.!

- You who showed yourself haughty and distant, now you are going to know what it feels like when a male dominates you and rides you, fucking you as it should be, like a simple hot bitch.

He said as he rubbed his hard, wet cock down my face, smearing it with his liquids, with which he was hitting my cheek and my lips.

When I could see that he was going to get behind me to fuck me, I saw how it seemed that he was not going to use a condom. Drawing strength from weakness since I did not want to be fucked bareback by him, a stranger, so I could not shut up and begged him, trying to be nice and show myself receptive

- Raúl, please... not like that...!, Aren't you going to use a condom? - said.

- What do you say, pig? - He bellowed enraged - But what had you imagined bitch?...

- For a moment you thought I was going to use a condom, to fuck a dirty bitch like you?... You are crazy?? Who do you take me for?... That's an insult!

- I already warned you when I arrived that I was not going to sleep with you bitch... , what I was going to do was fuck you well fucked, like you fuck a bitch in heat - he said while giving me a strong spanking in the ass that in an instant left the palms of his hand, marked on the skin of my offered ass.

After giving me a series of strong lashes that exploded on my ass very clearly and that each one of them with more force and rage that made me moan in pain. Ahh..., Ahh..., aauuuu!

-- I have never used a condom with a whore like you nor do I intend to use it, bitches and whores must be fucked bareback, to fill your pussy with the semen of your Master, and that whores like you must receive with thanks, ungrateful bitch...

- Are you afraid of getting pregnant with me?... I imagine you should take the pill, bitch, and if you are not taking it, the problem will be for you, when your cuckold sees how your belly is swelling like a pregnant cow. Hahaha...

Without thinking about the consequences that begging again could have on me, I rocked him again.

- Please Raúl, I beg you, without a condom, don't fuck me

That infuriated him and again he spanked my ass more strongly and pinched my nipples, making my tears jump...

Settling the discussion he said angrily...

- Look bitch, I'm not going to take any more impertinence from you... You are just a whore for me and you have no right to complain, only to be grateful because I, your Master, from today, I am going to fuck you very hard and I will give you my valuable male honey filling your uterus..., so you know and Make it clear to you..., who is your male now and who do you belong to, sow!

- So you yourself have sought to shut your mouth!

I immediately realized my mistake. I knew he was going to make me pay for it again and with fear I saw him go back to the briefcase and take out a ball with holes that had two straps, and I immediately understood that it was a gag.

In the position I was in, I couldn't resist, so Raúl put the gag on me and I could only focus on breathing through my nose and not drowning, since the holes in the ball let the air through.

Without further ado Raúl stood behind me and after giving me four or five lashes, I noticed his claws gripping my hips. I knew instantly that he was going to rape me right then.

I felt the touch of his cock at the entrance of my pussy, and without even opening it and furiously he pushed his filthy cock forcefully, thrusting me into a single thrust until his pelvis hit the entrance of my pussy.

The abruptness of his penetration hurt me, but with the ball gag I couldn't even scream, and only muffled sounds came out of my mouth, of pain. Mmmrrfff... Mmm... Mmm...!

Inserting his filthy cock completely to the depths of my pussy, his abruptness when penetrating me caused me a lot of pain due to the tightness of my vagina without time to attach to his cock, and the little lubrication, since in that situation I was of any less excited, just humiliated and defeated. The violent push made my face press against the bed.

The pain was decreasing rapidly as my vagina molded to her cock and my pheromones reacted starting to flood the walls of my vagina with flow. I tried to endure her attacks, that the vicious gave me with all her energy and at a continuous and devastating rate for me. As he clapped me on the ass with one hand like the one urging a mare to ride faster, he rode me hard submitting.

My head flattened against the bed with each new push, while I worried about breathing as I could. I had never imagined that I would ever be in this situation, being forced and fucked by a depraved. Luckily my pussy was free and by force of thrusts it was lubricated, and without being able to contain myself it was getting excited at times

At the same time that I was being spanked in my ass, that pig was enjoying himself as such, enjoying having me as he had been wishing for and giving free rein to all his accumulated vice telling me...

-! Take a bitch... take it!... Enjoy a real cock and get fucked like you deserve..., bitch!... Married and horny sluts like you need to be well fucked!... Enjoy sow!..., do not repress the pleasure that is giving you to be fucked in this position, like a female in heat.

- I was wanting to try that pussy and that provocative ass that you wore in front of everyone, and that now belongs to me and I'm going to be able to fuck... thousands of times... always... I feel like it! And you are going to enjoy it, like the bitch that you really are..., haha... you like that you fail like this, but you try to hide it by making you fail by force..., biennn..., I like that you resist...

12