The Submission of Alice Ch. 04 (E2)

Story Info
That night it was hard for me to fall asleep. I couldn't...
4.9k words
4.33
9.8k
5
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. The day after my rape

That night it was hard for me to fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the situation I was in, and I had to find a solution ... whatever it was! The only thing I could do if I didn't want to lose my husband and my friends was to please Raúl, hoping he would get bored with me. Finally, fatigue got the better of me and I fell asleep, only to have a nightmare.

At 9:00 in the morning, a message on my cell phone woke me up.

"How about it, whore? ... I hope you have rested. I guess that your ignorant husband did not realize that you came from fucking a real man!"

I was still drowsy, and did not know how to answer; but to avoid greater evils, I answered, "Yes, Raúl, I slept well. My husband has not discovered anything ..."

I waited for a while, but there were no more messages, so I went to the shower. Despite having showered the night before, I could not get rid of a continuous feeling of dirt.

Afterwards I had a coffee, since I was unable to eat anything, and I prepared to continue with my day to day routine with the fear that Raúl would call me at any moment.

To my surprise, that day I did not have any messages; in fact, two days passed in which I did not have any news from Raúl, which began to calm me. I began to think that he had regretted what he had done, and everything was going to stop, and be OK.

Unfortunately, I was very wrong. Thursday at noon I received a call from Raúl. Luckily at that time I was home alone, and had no problem answering.

"Hello ..." I said with a dry voice.

"Hello Zorra ..." I heard Raúl's voice say as my skin crawled. "I hope that when you answer your lord you will do it with more joy. Every time your lord addresses you is a privilege, and you should receive it as a gift!"

"Okay ..." I said trying to show an enthusiasm that I didn't feel.

"Better this way." said Raúl. "I see that you are learning ... I'm calling to tell you to prepare a bag with the things you need. Tomorrow morning at 9:00 you come with me. We are going to spend Friday to Sunday at my beach house."

I went white, and felt a knot in the pit of my stomach, which left me cold. I started to feel bad and had to sit on a chair and did not know what to say.

That exceeded everything I expected. I could leave one afternoon, like the other day without problem ... but a whole weekend? Raúl, the pig, was totally crazy if he thought I was going to go with him for three whole days ... impossible!

Such a long absence from home and Daniel ... I could not justify it with any silly excuse to my husband ... and even less so suddenly, without being able to prepare an alibi ... I could not fulfill what he asked of me.

How was he going to justify it to Daniel?

"Please ... I can't go all weekend! I can be with you like last time, but this is very different. I'm married, and I can't just leave without my husband noticing that something strange is happening! How do you expect I can go all weekend? What excuse can I give my husband? I can't just leave for three days! I exclaimed, though scared.

"Bitch!" he yelled angrily at me. "I already told you once that would be your problem when I claimed you ... So as a whore and unfaithful wife, you will come up with something to get rid of the cuckold!" he added without giving me any options or suggestions.

"This afternoon you will receive a package, so try to be attentive when the courier arrives, because he will deliver what I want you to change into before we leave ..."

"Tomorrow at 9:00 I want you ready for the weekend. As I already imagined that you do not have the type of dresses that I like, and in our previous meeting you arrived in jeans, the dress ... well, I give it to you. And I want to see you in it when you open the door. Underwear is forbidden, and don't forget to pack the two gifts I gave you the other afternoon ... You are going to need them! As for the rest, it is not necessary that you pack many clothes; you will not need much. I will provide you with the necessary ones, ha ha!"

I did not know what to say; I remained silent.

"Did you hear me bitch?" Raúl yelled again over the phone.

"Yes, yes, I heard you ..." I answered. "But I swear to God I don't know how to do it, Raul!"

"Well, you already know that this is your problem and not mine. How you solve it is up to you. I already warned you the first day while I was fucking you ..."

"Tomorrow at 9:00 am I will knock on your door, and I want you ready and ready to go. If you are not there, I will not wait a minute! I will simply report you and send your cuckold the photos that show that you are a whore ass and that you cheated on him by fucking me ... And you know it's not a bluff; I'll do it!" Raúl said. Without letting me answer, he hung up without saying more.

Not being able to argue with him, I left my mobile phone on the table and got up from the chair totally anguished, without even being able to swallow. I just collapsed on the couch and cried silently, completely dejected.

What kind of story could I make up? I had to think of something and urgently! I didn't expect him to demand that I go away with him for the whole weekend. I believed that keeping a furtive date like the previous one, he would be satisfied for a while!

After thinking about it a lot, I remembered that Daniel had told me that this weekend he was going to work every day, because on Monday they had to deliver a project to a client and they were late. This would give me some wiggle room, but I still needed an excuse to leave.

I immediately thought of my friend Sara ... I was hoping that she would provide me with the necessary alibi.

First, I called Sara. "Sara ... This is Alice, and I need a favor!"

I knew that I could count on her for a case like this, and that she would know how to keep my secret. So, I just told her that I absolutely had to be absent, but now I still couldn't tell her why ...

"Can you be my alibi Sara, so I can be away from home all weekend? I need you to tell Daniel, if he calls you, tell him that we are together and if he wants to talk to me, tell him that I have gone out for a walk on the beach, or whatever comes to mind, and that I will call him. Can you do me that great favor? You are the only one I can trust!"

Although she was surprised by my request, she told me, "Well of course Alice ... you know that ... But, I'm intrigued ... I wonder ... Is everything going well between Daniel and you? ... Or is it that you have a secret lover?" ... Because she was my friend above all, I hastened to clear her doubts.

"No Sara, everything is perfect with Daniel; we love each other very much ... calm down... ha ha, I misleadingly told her, "How do you think that I can have a lover!"

"Alice, I was only asking, dear; besides, a girl like you or me, with a husband at home, who is a bit boring, it would not be anything strange or objectionable, if you had a secret lover, ha ha! I like Daniel, but he is very boring for you, so the first thing that occurred to me, and for the record, I would not be against it, if there is someone else out there who will put you first ... You know my opinion though; that I separated from mine!"

"Hush ... hush, don't talk nonsense ... I'm fine the way I am ... I don't like trouble ... How are you Sara!"

Then she said goodbye, "Well, sweetie, have a good weekend and calm down! I have your back. Be good Alice, or not ... You know that I have also had my adventures since I separated ... Have fun... Kisses my dear! ... You will tell me whenever you want what this is about; or don't tell me ... But you know you can count on me ..."

After knowing that I could count on Sara, already a little calmer, although I was scared to be in the hands of that pig, I called my husband.

"Daniel?"

"Tell me honey; is something wrong?" he always answered me so kind and sweet.

"No darling, don't worry ... Sara just called me ... This weekend, she is going to go to a house that she has on the Costa Brava and, as you said, that you would be very involved with clients and work, she has asked me to accompany her. Let the two of us go together to look at that house. She hadn't been up to it for a long time; see how it is, tidy up the chalet a bit, and take the opportunity to be together! We'll sunbathe and gossip ... But I told her that you might mind, so I'd have to ask you first ..."

"Calm down my love ... It seems very good that you and Sara should leave together! You will have a good time ... She is your best friend; so for my part, if you really want to go, it seems a very good idea. Besides, it will be good for you to get out of the house a little, since with the trouble I have here, we could not go out together, darling. Don't worry, both of you go and have fun with your stuff and gossip!"

To be as good as possible to him, I said, "Are you sure you don't mind that the two of us leave?" Daniel insisted no, so we said goodbye until Sunday.

When I hung up I felt relieved because it seemed that I had resolved how to justify my absence; but also, fatal and dirty for being cheating and for being unfaithful to my husband. But I could not refuse to go with the pig Raúl, and tears came to my eyes. How could I be doing this to such a good and wonderful person as Daniel?

Lying on the couch, I had managed to relax a bit, trying not to think about anything, until the doorbell rang ... Startled, I answered the intercom.

"Yes?" ... "Mrs. Alice Barker? ... I'm from UPS. I bring a package for you!"

Imagining that it was what Raúl had told me that he had sent me, I waited for the messenger with the door open, and after signing the delivery slip, I left the package on the table. With a kitchen knife I cut the seal.

Opening the box, it contained a dress and a note that said, "Alice, this is the dress that I order you to wear when I come to pick you up. With it on and some 6 inch high heels, and of course with a happy smile, I want you to open the door for me."

"Got it bitch? ... Remember at 9 o'clock; not a minute later."

In the black box, was a very dark and shiny gray dress, very short and strapless.

I went to my room to try it on, because at first glance, it looked very small, and I wasn't sure it would fit. When I tried it on, I could see that it was indeed very short and sexy, and its adjustable fabric made it cling to my breasts, marking my entire figure clearly and ending at a mere 3 inches below my ass and pussy.

If it was not already apparent with how short it was, on both sides, the dress left about 6 inches of uncovered skin, joined together by strips of about a quarter inch. They were separated about 4 inches from one another, which clearly showed whether the occupant was wearing underwear or not.

In my case, wearing underwear was forbidden by Raúl, so if someone saw me in that dress, it was very apparent that I was not wearing anything underneath ... For a few moments, I looked in the mirror and my image was undoubtedly very sexy and seductive. That vulgar man! I was used to choosing dresses that showed me more like a hot wife and the faithful married woman that I really was; well, until my past caught up with me and the pig Raul had appeared in my life.

Despite the fact that I would never have worn a dress like that myself, because my husband would never approve of me wearing such a provocative dress, I looked pretty and sensual in the mirror, and that turned me on for a few moments ... before I returned to reality!

"Bitch, your hair is starting to grow out. You have to always keep it completely clean, so that it does not happen again. We will solve that when we get there!" he said trying to intimidate me.

I nodded, tremendously humiliated and ashamed, hoping that we would leave there already, before we crossed paths with a neighbor.

We took the elevator down to the garage. We got into his car and started to our destination, which obviously Raúl had not revealed to me. I watched fearfully in case someone saw us, prepared to duck in my seat so as not to be seen; but luckily, we didn't bump into anyone.

He quickly took a service entrance to take the AP-7 motorway, but before reaching it, the pig said to me, "Let me see how you are sitting bitch!" looking at my dress ...

"Don't you know that whores like you, should always sit directly with your ass on the surface of the seat? Come on; sit properly! I want to see you with that ass in contact with the skin of the seats!" he urged me.

With contained rage, I raised my skirt to leave my ass bare and sat on the seat with my skin, a sensation that despite everything, made me turn on without being able to control myself, feeling the lips of my pussy in direct contact with the seat's fabric.

Ahead, I stretched my skirt as much as I could, and at least my pussy was covered and out of sight of anyone looking at us from a truck or tall vehicle.

At my side, Raúl played sensual music and he was pleased looking at me by his side, dressed as he wanted; but, I imagined that when we arrived ... he would not even let me wear that little dress!

We went in silence, but I was very tense and scared. Then looking at me, the very dirty man passed his vicious tongue over his lips, and told me, "Spread those knees, bitch ... I want to touch your pussy!"

My heartbeat increased with anger and humiliation, but I could not do anything but spread my knees, so that he could reach into me.

Feeling his hand sliding down my left thigh towards my pussy, made me instinctively close my eyes so as not to see how he was touching me. But what I could not avoid was that unpleasant sensation that, little by little, gave way to a feeling of excitement, that my womanhood could not stop.

His fingers were stroking and opening my shaved pussy ... He could tell that despite forcing me to open my lips for him, my pussy was progressively getting wet.

With the ease of driving on the highway, his right hand had nothing better to do than play with my pussy, while Madonna's 'Justify My Love' played ... Despite having my eyes closed and trying to abstract myself from how he was clearly masturbating me, using four of his fingers to penetrate my pussy. There was no possibility on my part to prevent my ovaries from starting to generate and flood my blood with estrogen ... I was getting horny!

Raúl saw with satisfaction how my nipples began to be clearly marked on my dress, and how every minute I was getting wetter. Though I was justified in how his fingering was having its effect on my body, he said, "That's how I like a whore ... See how it turns you on and how wet you get while I touch your pussy! Come on, put your ass forward on the seat to offer it to me better because you like it ... that I touch it ..., you're getting very wet bitch!"

In my excitement, I could not or did not want to stop (I was getting horny without being able to resist it; and yes, I enjoyed like a whore letting him touch me), so I advanced my ass, and now my pussy, with my knees fully open, was totally offered to Raúl, who was already fucking me with his fingers, while I bit my lips, trying to avoid giving him the satisfaction of hearing me moan with pleasure.

After Madonna began to sound "Je t'aime ... moi non plus," and hearing how Jane Birkin fucked with Gainsbourg moaning with pleasure, I could no longer withstand it, and produced some muffled moans, ashamed of myself ... I came like a whore with the masturbation of that depraved man, and I entered that phase where only the perceived burst of pleasure just to come totally dominated by my brain, disconnecting all other sensations ... shame, modesty and awareness of reality!

While totally spent and regaining consciousness from my cumming little by little, after pulling the upper part of the dress, I discovered my breasts were bare. He smeared them with my own juices, his fingers pinching my nipples. I was not aware of anything other than pleasure, and my contractions that were gradually ceasing but I still felt.

His hand kept massaging my flesh, leaving my breasts bare and in plain sight of whoever had the opportunity to see them driving next to us. He enjoyed exhibiting me as his whore to the truckers who were cruising slowly, so they could more easily see how he groped me! He went down to my pussy again, and abruptly with two fingers, excited my swollen clitoris, going slowly, gradually descending, until he reached my anus ... Then with his two fingers, soaked in my pussy juices, he massaged my asshole and opened it, providing me with unknown sensations that were strange to me. That killed me and made me even hornier!

As soon as I began to come out of that state of 'sensory absence', which had lasted for about twenty seconds, I realized that my breasts were uncovered; so, I covered them instinctively, without the natural embarrassment that I would have felt otherwise. This reaction was now natural ... I was losing some of my inhibition and innocence, due to the pleasure he had just given me and the perverse daring of its exhibition.

I looked at Raúl with lost eyes, but without hatred now. He smiled, satisfied, and entertained himself by playing with my pussy and ass for a few more minutes. He did not get angry because I had raised my dress back over my tits.

When he was satisfied, he pulled his fingers out of my pussy and put them into his mouth, savoring my juices. His hand caught me by the nape of my neck and drew my face to his, kissing me with desire and sharing the taste of my pussy with me.

I let myself go ... I was completely surprised by my reaction, but I had ended up abandoning myself to the pleasure like a slut.

After the fingering and kissing, and as he was driving, he released me and I repositioned myself in my seat, being careful that my dress did not get between my ass and the front of the seat, to please my malicious driver, who had transformed me for a few minutes into a submissive female wishing to always please her man.

We finally arrived at an independent villa located very close to the sea. Raul got out of the car before I did, and he opened the door for me. Again, his attitude upset and confused me, as one minute he treated me like a lady, and the next he treated me like a whore. I didn't know what to expect sometimes.

We entered the house from the garage. The house was huge; it was an independent chalet, with a large garden, swimming pool and views of the beach.

I wondered where he was going to sleep, although I was afraid he would force me to bed with him. It was clear to me that he had taken advantage of one of his wife's business trips to organize this weekend. The guy was a bastard, not only because he planned to use me as his slut all weekend, but also because he was cheating on his wife, who was really pretty.

In silence, he gave me a basic tour of the house. In the kitchen he said, "I hope you can cook, because I don't know how, and I need you to cook!"

"Yes, I can manage ..." I answered, thinking to myself, "Now the prick wants me as his maid!"

"Better!" he said, adopting his most unpleasant tone. "At least you will serve me for something more than a simple sow to fuck! I'm not sure you are worth many other things, ha ha ... We'll find out over the weekend!"

Finally, he opened a door that clearly led to the basement, because there were descending stairs. They were illuminated by underpowered light bulbs that gave the place a gloomy look.

At that moment I heard a car stopping in front of the house. I turned curiously to look to see who it could be, but Raúl grabbed my head and chin tightly, and made me look ahead. He told me, sharply, "You don't care who comes or goes!"

"Yes ... yes Raúl ..." I answered with total uncertainty. Would he really have invited some other friend of his, as big a pig as him, so that I would have to submit to and fuck them all? I had to know what his seditious mind had in store for me for the next three days! I began to feel several chills run down my spine, with the growing certainty that they were going to rape, perhaps gangbang me, with several guys during this eternal weekend.

12