The Submission of Dana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like to be disappointed! When I give an assignment, I expect it to be completed! No excuses! Understand slut?"

"Yes mistress!" Dana almost yelled it, trying to force the words out in between whimpers.

"When someone fails me....," Maddie continued, "they need to be punished." With that Maddie gave Dana a hard whack with the wooden spoon across her buttocks. Dana let out a cry and the tears, which until then she had successfully suppressed, started flowing.

"What do you have to say for yourself?!" Maddie demanded.

"I'm sorry Mistress." Dana's response was immediate and sorrowful. It was met with another smack to the backside with the wooden spoon.

"Not good enough!" Maddie announced. Next she instructed Dana to put her hands on the kitchen table, to spread her legs and to stick her ass out.

Dana immediately responded to Maddie's orders trying to avoid angering her mistress any further.

"I want to hear 'I'm sorry Mistress' after every stroke and make me believe it!" Maddie told her. "Also, I want your head up and looking at your husband the whole time."

A teary eyed Dana locked eyes with Mark, who wasn't offering any of the support he had talked about that morning.

Just as Dana and Mark were settling into each other's gaze Maddie delivered the first of what would be fifteen stinging strikes with the wooden spoon. After each strike Dana tearfully but loudly repeated her line, "I'm sorry mistress!"

Dana wasn't used to any type of physical punishment so Maddie tempered her strikes enough as not to cause any real damage. Despite that, Dana's knees almost buckled on the ninth blow and by the fifteenth, Maddie could see she couldn't take much more. Dana's ass was on fire with red welts striped across both buttocks.

As Dana continued to lean against the table her crying turned to outright sobbing. Something you would think would cause her husband to immediately intervene. Mark didn't however, he just sat there, completely captivated as he witnessed his wife's suffering.

When Maddie was finished admiring her handy work she took the wooden spoon and slipped it between Dana's legs. She began rubbing it back and forth, along the

outside of Dana's pussy. Dana's sobbing began to be overtaken by moaning.

"Oh God, oh God," was all Dana could repeat over and over.

The sensation Dana was feeling between her legs was incredibly intense and she closed her legs instinctively.

"Open your legs." Maddie commanded and when Dana did, Maddie gave her two quick hard smacks on her pussy with the spoon, before she resumed rubbing it back and forth.

After a few more seconds of listening to Dana's whimpering, Maddie finally withdrew the wooden spoon out from between her legs. It was wet with Dana's juices and she showed it to Mark,

"See Mark, I told you your wife loved this. A man like you deserves so much better than a woman as pathetic as this."

Maddie placed the spoon down on the table and then sat on Mark's lap, straddling and facing him. She looked at Dana, gave her a wink and then kissed Mark right on the lips.

Mark sat frozen, not reacting at first. But as Maddie continued to kiss him, he began to match her passion. Dana watched on, powerless as her husband and mistress made out like teenagers in front of her. As Mark nibbled on her neck, Maddie arched her head back and laughed at her sobbing, naked friend.

"I think your husband likes me. Give you one guess how I know."

Maddie and Mark continued to exchange wet, sloppy kisses. Dana watched her husband's hands roam up and down Maddie's body as they made out. After what seemed like several minutes of this, Maddie stood up and had Mark stand as well.

She turned to Dana, "Get down on your knees and undo your husband's pants."

Dana immediately complied, kneeling in front of her husband, she undid his belt buckle and slid down his slacks. He was already sporting a massive erection. Next, she pulled down his underwear to release his cock, which was pointing to the ceiling.

Dana got a little ahead of herself when she grabbed Mark's cock with her right hand and opened her mouth. She was immediately admonished by her mistress.

"No, no, I didn't tell you to touch my property, did I? You're an eager little slut, aren't you?"

Maddie got down on her knees next to Dana, who let go of Mark's cock. Maddie then grabbed Mark's cock with her right hand and instantly deep throated him without hesitation. Mark let out a loud moan.

Maddie removed Mark's cock, which wasn't small, from her mouth and spoke to the teary eyed and stunned Dana. "That's how you suck a cock. I've watched you, you're terrible at it. But you'll get plenty of practice on my strap on. Now, be ready for when Mark cums."

Maddie again deep throated Mark and kept his cock in the back of her throat for several seconds, using her tongue to play with it. As she pulled his large member in and out of her mouth, she used slow, deliberate strokes with her right hand as she fondled his balls with her left. It wasn't long before Mark's whole body was stiffening like his cock. He had grabbed the top of the table and the chair to steady himself. When he announced that he was close, Maddie stopped sucking and as she continued stroking with her right hand, she grabbed Dana by the hair with the other. She pulled Dana's face right in front of Mark's cock, "Open wide!"

Dana did as ordered and just then the first glob of cum came shooting out. It was propelled with such force it hit the back of Dana's throat, causing her to choke a little.

"We'll have to work on that gag reflex," Maddie quipped.

Maddie continued to pump stream after stream of Mark's cum into Dana's mouth. Maddie chuckled as she watched Dana struggle to not spill any of it. After Mark was finished, Dana was finally able to swallow the massive amount of cum in her mouth.

"Wait, I have some more for you," Maddie told her as she took her sticky, cum covered fingers and one by one stuck them in Dana's mouth for her to clean off. Maddie continued to smile as Dana sucked each of her fingers with fervor.

Once Dana had finished sucking Maddie's fingers she was almost completely overcome by emotion. This was the closest she had ever felt to having an orgasm without any active physical stimulation.

Maddie stood up and looked at Mark and Dana, she knew after tonight there would be no more talk of safe words. They were completely hers and it was almost time to make it official.

Maddie amusingly commented on the scene before her, "Mark with his pants around his ankles and his cum dumpster of a wife naked and on her knees. This certainly is deja vu."

Maddie began to gather her things, "Thanks you two for another wonderful evening. You guys never disappoint. Think of all the fun the three of us are going to have. After all, I've never owned a couple before."

Maddie then bent forward as she spoke to Dana. "I'll let you know this week what I expect from you on Saturday night at Bridget's. I promise it's going to be a night none of us will ever forget." Maddie punctuated her statement with a light slap to Dana's left cheek.

After that Maddie walked over and gave Mark another kiss on the lips and said she would see herself out.

The closing of the front door as Maddie left seemed to snap Mark back to reality. He finally decided to pick up his pants and as he did, he started to speak to Dana. But before he could say two words, he saw that Dana wasn't listening to him. Still on her knees and staring blankly at the kitchen wall, his wife was in a different world at that moment. The fingers on her right hand torridly moved in and out of her vagina. The sound of her wetness and associated moaning were the only sounds filling the room. Her left middle finger simultaneously rubbing her clit back and forth with equal ferocity.

Mark watched on as Dana began to shake and then let out an animal-like roar. She looked upward, as far as a person could without falling backwards, closed her eyes and then convulsed several times before she began to fall forward. Mark dropped to the ground and caught her before she hit the floor.

Mark sat on the floor, his pants still undone, with his naked wife moaning and experiencing multiple, smaller orgasms while laying in his arms. This was deja vu for them, it was just like the night of his birthday but this time it felt different. The playfulness of that night was gone. Now he understood why Dana was unable to resist Maddie. He also realized that Maddie was right, this is who Dana was and this is what Dana wanted and needed. He also realized it was what he wanted and needed.

12