The Submission of Dana Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
200 Followers

Maddie smiled and thanked her as she kept her eyes on Dana. She knew Dana could hear everything that was going on and their words just dug deeper into Dana's soul.

Dana served each woman a plate of food. Like with the drinks, the women were captivated by having a naked servant. The high heels, the big tits, the messy make-up. It goes without saying Maddie was turned on by the site of Dana like this but even Beth, the quietest of the group, was having a hard time not seeing the eroticism of the situation.

For the rest of the night, Dana acted as the servant for the women. Refilling their glasses, getting them plates of food. Maddie only had a couple drinks, but the other ladies didn't temper themselves at all. The alcohol helped them deal with the intensity of the night and was also serving to loosen up their inhibitions. As the night wore on, it was almost as if Dana had four mistresses.

The more alcohol they consumed, and the longer Dana was their naked servant, the less they looked at her as a person and the more they looked at her as an object.

"Are your tits real? They can't be real." Bridget questioned Dana.

Dana replied very quietly, almost in a whisper that they were real.

"I don't believe you, get over here." Dana gingerly walked over to Bridget, her feet aching from the heels.

Bridget stood up from her seat, almost losing her balance in the process due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed. Bridget reached out with both hands and proceeded to grope and fondle Dana's breasts. Squeezing them in unison and then one at a time. "You know they are real." She said and then let out a cackle.

Dana stood with her eyes closed, just waiting for Bridget to finish molesting her.

Next Carol, who was sitting on the opposite side of the room and working on her sixth glass of wine, decided she wanted something. She managed to slur, "Get over here and rub my feet bitch!" Carol stuck both her feet out and told Dana to "pick one." Dana walked over and kneeled in front of Carol, taking off Carol's right shoe and began to give her a foot massage.

"That's orgasmic," Carol exclaimed.

"Carol, did you ever think you would have a naked woman rubbing your feet?" Maddie asked.

"Ha, never. Though my husband would love it." Carol replied.

"Which part?" Maddie asked. "Getting his foot rubbed by a naked woman or knowing you did?"

"Both!" Carol said, to laughter from the other women.

"Don't forget the other one." Carol stuck her other foot in Dana's face, forcing her to start massaging her left foot as well.

This went on for several more minutes before Maddie asked, "Beth what do you want?"

Beth said she didn't want anything, but Maddie continued. "Bridget wanted to know if Dana's tits were real, Carol wanted a foot rub, you must want something?"

Beth was still quiet. Not knowing what to say or do.

"How about this then Beth. Maybe you could use a nice footrest while Dana and I wait for Mark to pick us up?"

Maddie had Dana crawl over to where Beth was sitting and stay on all fours, sideways in front of her. Beth put her feet up on Dana's back and sat back in her seat.

"I admit, this does feel good." Beth said.

"Maddie, what about Mark? Isn't he going to flip out when he gets here and sees what we've done to his wife?" A very drunk but worried Bridget asked.

Maddie explained they had nothing to worry about. Mark was as tired of Dana's attitude and blatant lies as much as she was. Maddie told them that their "perfect little marriage wasn't so perfect." Mark had been told by her that they were going to confront Dana tonight and put her in her place and he was all for it.

"He's a good man, that Mark." Bridget said. "Deserves much better than the likes of her."

"Too bad you didn't meet him first," said Carol to Maddie. "I always thought you two had such great chemistry."

Maddie just blushed and smiled. Dana was staring at the ground, every part of her body hurting. Her feet were killing her from the shoes, her ass still burned from the earlier spanking, her tits were sore from Bridget groping them so hard and her arms were getting tired from being on all fours. Ashamedly the part of her body that ached the most was between her legs. Her pussy was wet and desperately needed to be touched. If Maddie had ordered her to masturbate right there in front of the other women, she would have complied without hesitation.

A few minutes later Maddie got a text. "It's Mark, he's here."

Maddie stood up and told the other women, "You ladies should be proud, you stood up for yourselves and more Importantly you stood up for your families tonight."

Carol was the first to come over and hug Maddie and thanked her for the "most extraordinary night of my life."

Next Bridget thanked Maddie for "setting the record straight and being a real friend."

Finally, Beth had taken her legs off Dana's back, and got up and gave Maddie a hug. "Call me tomorrow, I want to take you out to lunch," she told her.

Maddie looked over at Dana still on her hands and knees and could feel a wet spot in her own pants that had been building all night. She desperately wanted to put the collar and leash on Dana and walk her to the car like a dog but decided against it. First, she would have to explain to the others why she brought a dog collar and leash when she doesn't own a dog. Plus, Bridget would not want her neighbors to see a woman being walked across her lawn, naked and on a leash. Maddie had expertly pushed these women past what they themselves ever thought they could do to another person, often with some help from Carol, who incidentally seemed to have a knack for this. This night had exceeded even her wildest expectations and Maddie didn't want to ruin it now.

"Get up and get dressed," Maddie ordered as she spoke to Dana.

Dana slowly got to her feet and staggered as if she was drunk into the kitchen. She slipped off her high heels and picked up her pants, which were still on the floor. She struggled to get them on but somehow managed it. She looked around for her shirt but couldn't find it.

"It's in the garbage, where it belongs," Bridget told her. Then Bridget walked over to her laundry room and came back with a dirty sweatshirt and threw it at Dana, "here, put this on. Can't have my neighbors see a topless woman walk out of my house."

Dana put the sweatshirt on and walked over and picked up her heels. She looked at Maddie and asked if they could please go now.

Maddie's goodbyes to the other ladies were filled with hugs and a thank you. For Dana, it was just dirty looks.

As Maddie and Dana walked out of Bridget's home Maddie was on cloud nine. "That was fucking incredible!" She exclaimed to Dana. "What a night! It went perfectly!"

Dana didn't say anything and just looked distraught as they made their way into the back seat of Mark's waiting car. Once inside the car, Maddie leaned forward and gave Mark a big kiss. "Mark it was unbelievable!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Yeah, I bet." Mark replied.

"I'll tell you all about it while you drive. I am so turned on right now, I can't wait to fuck you." Maddie stated with determination in her voice.

As they started driving Maddie ordered Dana to take the sweatshirt and pants off and to put the high heels back on. While Dana was doing that, Maddie recounted the night to Mark, who was having difficulty concentrating on the road.

"Mark, I wish you could have been there to see what we did to your wife. You would have cum right in your pants." Maddie told him, still giddy from the excitement of the night.

As they approached their neighborhood, Maddie finally got the opportunity to attach the collar and leash to Dana. "OH, I almost forgot, one more thing." Maddie reached into her bag and pulled out the dreaded red lipstick, "your graduation present." Maddie wrote the word "SLAVE" across Dana's forehead. "Congratulations! You finally graduated to being my full-fledged slave. If you didn't already know it, I own you now."

Mark pulled the car into the garage. Once inside, Maddie pulled Dana out of the car by the leash and formally gave Mark a big passionate kiss. She then handed the leash to Mark and told him to walk his wife upstairs, but this time, she could crawl. Mark and Maddie made their way up the stairs, side by side, practically making out the entire way while Dana followed on all fours.

When they got into the bedroom, Maddie unhooked the leash from Dana but kept the dog collar in place.

When Maddie turned around Mark grabbed her and kissed her, his hands moving up and down her body.

"Slow down tiger," Maddie told him. "Take your clothes off."

Mark undressed as Maddie and his humiliated and broken wife looked on. Once he was naked, Maddie told him to get down on his knees and get ready to serve her, like his wife serves her.

Mark did as he was told, his cock sticking straight up. Maddie turned to Dana, "undress me slave."

Dana assisted Maddie in taking her clothes off. It was the first time either one of them would be seeing Maddie completely naked.

Maddie wasn't as voluptuous as Dana. She had a tall slim build, with smaller breasts and a smaller behind. She still had nice curves and her body looked like that of a runway model.

Once she was completely naked, Maddie ordered Dana to kneel by the bed. She put one foot up on the bed and told Mark, "eat me out."

Mark positioned himself under Maddie's pussy and massaged it expertly with his tongue. As Mark ate her out Maddie reached behind her and grabbed Dana's head and stuck Dana's face in her ass.

Through heavy breaths Maddie commented that she didn't know who had the more talented tongue. After letting both her pets pleasure her orally for a few minutes, Maddie pulled Dana's head away and told her to stay on the floor. Then she pulled Mark's head away and laid down on the bed. She looked at Mark and told him, "Make love to me."

Mark wasted no time; he crawled right up on the bed and was on top of Maddie within seconds. The two kissed and groped each other feverously as Dana watched on, not making a sound.

Mark went to enter Maddie, but she stopped him, "No, I'm on top. I'm always on top."

Mark rolled over and Maddie came up on top of him. She was sitting on his stomach, kissing him. After a few seconds more Maddie told Dana, "slave, put your husband inside of me."

Dana got up and climbed on the bed and grabbed her husband's rock-hard cock. Mark let out a moan when Dana grabbed him. She guided the tip of his penis into Maddie's pussy. As soon as the tip touched, Maddie sat down on Mark and she let out a loud moan of her own. Mark immediately started thrusting into Maddie who was extremely wet.

Dana got off the bed and stood at the edge, numb to the sight of her husband having sex with her mistress and former best friend. Everything that had happened up to that point, all the humiliations, all the degradation came rushing back. For the second time that day, Dana was having a moment of clarity. The urge to grab Maddie by the hair and rip her off her husband and beat her to a pulp swept over her like a tidal wave. She thought for a second that she just might do it, she looked to her right to grab a hairbrush or something else to strike Maddie with.

Dana took a step toward her dresser to grab the brush when the cries of pleasure coming from Maddie brought her attention back to the bed. Maddie was still on top of her Mark, glistening with sweat as he thrusted his hips up and down into her like a jackhammer. Maddie looked over at Dana and told her "On your knees slave. I want you to get a good view of this!"

Dana complied without hesitation, and once again the brief moment of clarity she had experienced gave in to her submissive desires.

Mark was getting close and so was Maddie. She leaned over and kissed Mark again. When Maddie pulled away, she told him, "I know that pathetic slut never lets you cum inside her, I want you to cum inside me."

All Mark could do was grunt, he had lost all ability to speak at that moment. Both were gyrating at a torrid pace and Maddie began to yell and then let out a scream. A second later, Mark, red faced from holding his breath, announced he was cumming and let out a series of grunts, each one punctuated by a thrust from his hips. After several of these he was quiet and the intensity that was on his face subsided. His movements slowed and became more deliberate.

"I can feel your husband's cum inside of me." Maddie told Dana.

Once they both came down from their orgasms, Maddie collapsed on Mark's chest and then rolled over next to Mark on the bed.

"Slave, come clean up your husband's mess."

Dana leapt onto the bed and immediately buried her face between Maddie's legs. Maddie grabbed the back of Dana's head and began to scream again.

"God yes. Oh, fuck yeah!"

Dana's tongue was in overdrive. Tasting the mixture of Maddie and her husband created an intense feeling that she couldn't get enough of. Soon Maddie could feel another orgasm building up and she continued to moan and scream. Maddie closed her legs around Dana's head and managed to roll over, so Dana was now on her back and Maddie was straddling her face. Maddie was grinding her pussy back and forth and Dana's face was covered in Maddie's juices. Mark watched on as Dana ate Maddie to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Once Dana was finished, Maddie ordered Dana back on her knees, next to the bed. She told Dana that she was proud of the job she did tonight and that she was going to make a great slave. Dana was ordered to the spare room and told to make sure she had breakfast ready for them in the morning.

Maddie told Dana that she could take the collar off to sleep but it was to go back on when she got up in the morning.

Dana left the two lovers in her bed and made her way down the hall to the spare room. She slipped off her shoes and the collar and got right into bed and under the covers. She was completely exhausted, physically and emotionally. She didn't wash up, mostly because she couldn't bear to look at herself in the mirror again. Her mistress didn't say she could touch herself, so she just hoped her exhaustion would lead to her falling asleep.

It was only a few minutes later that the door to her bedroom opened and in slipped a still naked Maddie. Dana rolled over onto her back to see her mistress standing next to her bed. Maddie pulled back the covers and got into bed with Dana.

Dana remained on her back as Maddie laid on her right side. Maddie gave Dana a kiss and then began to nibble on her neck as Maddie's left hand explored between Dana's legs. Maddie slipped her two fingers into Dana, which caused her body to shiver.

"I probably shouldn't let you cum for trying to end all my fun early tonight when you asked to go home. But I'm a merciful mistress and I believe my slaves should be rewarded." Maddie said as she picked up the pace of moving her fingers in and out of Dana's pussy.

It didn't take long at all for Dana to have an earth-shattering orgasm of her own. Maddie took her fingers out of Dana and slipped them into Dana's mouth for her to lick clean. Afterwards, Dana just rolled over on her right side away from Maddie.

Maddie nestled herself up against Dana, their two naked bodies providing plenty of warmth under the covers. Maddie slipped her left arm under Dana's, and rested her hand on Dana's plump left breast.

"Everything I told you about tonight came true. I told you I would completely humiliate you in front of our friends and I did. I told you I was going to fuck your husband in your bed and I did. There is only one thing left to be done. You know what that is, don't you?"

Dana nodded her head and said, "yes mistress, I know."

"Well then..." Maddie stated.

Dana replied, "Thank you mistress."

"Your welcome slave." Maddie replied. "I'm just getting started with you. There is so much more I want to do to you. But let's get some sleep. There's no telling what tomorrow will bring."

ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
200 Followers
12