The Submission of Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers

"Y-yes mistress." Dana was barely able to get the words out.

"Good then. Play with yourself while I play with the birthday boy. Take your right hand and play with your clit....but don't you dare cum!"

Dana slowly took her right hand and began to do what she had been ordered to do. Dana didn't know what was happening to herself. Masturbating in front of her husband and best friend while the two of them cozied up on the couch was not something she could have ever imagined happening. But now here she was, doing just that. To make matters worse she was so turned on and so on the edge she didn't think she could do this for more than a few minutes without cumming.

As Dana played with herself, Maddie never broke eye contact with her and kept her hand up against Mark's erection. Dana wasn't the only one on the edge, Mark was leaking pre-cum and was concerned that Maddie's slow, deliberate rubbing of his cock through his pants was going to cause him to cum. Maddie, feeling how hard Mark was commented, "I guess I don't have to ask you if you're enjoying the show."

Dana continued to rub herself and her body was starting to shake. "Do not cum!" Maddie sternly warned again. "That goes for you too birthday boy." Maddie could tell by the breathing and body movements of both her friends that if she let this go on much longer they were both going to reach the point of no return and she still had a grand finale planned for the both of them.

Maddie let it go on for a few more moments before removing her hand from between Mark's legs and ordering Dana to stop.

Both let out frustrated moans with Dana having the more intense reaction. She put both hands on the floor behind her and threw her head back. When she looked back toward the couch she had tears in her eyes.

Maddie had Dana sit up on her knees in front of them.

"Why the tears?" Maddie asked. Dana didn't answer, all she could do is wipe the tears coming down her cheeks. Maddie continued to speak, "Is it because you're scared at how much you're enjoying this? Are you scared that you realize you love being dominated by a superior woman?"

Much to Mark's surprise Dana nodded her head up and down and said a very feint "yes Mistress" to Maddie's questions.

"Do you want to use your safe word?" Maddie asked but Dana shook her head no. "Good, I'm glad," was Maddie's calm reply.

Maddie leaned forward and wiped away some of Dana's tears and then she stroked Dana's hair. "I told you it would be enjoyable and you would like it. I'm having a great time and Mark, as you can clearly see is loving it."

"Sweetie," Maddie continued talking to Dana, "I love being your best friend and I knew I would love being your mistress."

Dana again nodded her head and mouthed the words "okay." What Maddie was telling her seemed to calm Dana down a bit. That's when sweet, best friend Maddie switched back into Mistress Madeline mode.

"But don't thank me yet, we're not done playing."

Maddie had purposely moved the night along very quickly, and had made her actions sudden as not to allow Dana to get her bearings or think about what she was being ordered to do. With her friend so emotionally vulnerable at that moment and under her complete control, Maddie decided it was the perfect time to take things to the next level with a big finish. She reached over and grabbed her bag. She pulled out a red lipstick and opened it.

"Here you go, just in case you had any ideas about your status in the house right now." With that, Maddie wrote the word "SLUT" in lipstick on Dana's forehead. As she did that, Dana's eyes once again filled up with tears and she let out a whimper.

"Stop your crying slut. When we're finished tonight, maybe you'll graduate to being my slave and we can change your title."

Then Maddie looked at Mark and then back at Dana, "You know what? I never gave your husband a proper birthday kiss."

Dana's tears didn't deter Maddie at all, if anything it ramped things up. She reminded Dana, "Remember, when I'm your mistress, I own everything that was yours, including your husband."

With that Maddie grabbed Mark by the back of the head, pulled him in and stuck her tongue down his throat. Mark was so turned on and caught up in the moment himself, that he didn't fight it at all. Maddie gave him one hell of a kiss as she grabbed and squeezed his hard cock through his pants.

Maddie pulled away and laughed as she stood. "Now it's time to put your present to good use." Maddie went and picked up the dog collar and leash. She attached it to a teary eyed Dana, who didn't resist.

Once it was attached Maddie pulled Dana over and placed her head between Mark's legs. Then she went back over to her bag and pulled out another "present." It was a strap on dildo that looked to be about 8 or 9 inches long. Maddie put it on over her pants and announced, "This is every slut's wet dream, to get it from both ends."

With that she ordered Dana to undo her husband's pants and take his cock out. Dana did just that and Marks cock sprang out. Then Maddie ordered Dana to give Mark a birthday blow job.

As Dana went to work on his cock, Maddie got behind Dana and entered her pussy with the dildo. Dana was so wet it slid right in. Dana stopped for a moment as she let out a moan.

"Don't stop sucking slut! And make sure you swallow every last drop of cum," Maddie demanded.

Dana didn't respond to what Maddie had said. She just kept going to work on Mark's cock as Maddie continued to pull on her friend's leash and pound her from behind.

Mark looked at his wife, naked and blowing him while her hot, best friend pulled on a dog leash and fucked her from behind. This was a level of sexual intensity that was almost too much for him. Maddie and Mark looked right at other and they both recognized that same glazed over look in each other's eyes that Dana had.

It was all too much for Mark and he announced that he was going to cum. Mark shot load after load into his wife's mouth. Unbelievably, she swallowed every last drop. Something she had never done before.

Once Mark was done, Maddie grabbed Dana's hair and pulled up, arching Dana's back. She began thrusting harder and harder. She kept hold of Dana's hair and let go of the leash and began smacking Dana in the ass. Suddenly Dana's short moans became longer and longer until she let out a loud yell and her body convulsed almost uncontrollably. Maddie let go of her hair and Dana collapsed forward into Marks arms and he held her as she continued to shake from smaller multiple orgasms.

Once Dana had calmed down, Mark gave her a kiss on the top of the head and whispered to her how much he loved her. She didn't say anything, just let out little moans as she tried to catch her breath.

Maddie had stood up and removed the strap on but still had that look to say she wasn't finished.

With Dana's head still buried in her husband's lap, Maddie walked over and grabbed the leash, "just one more thing slut!"

With that she yanked on the leash, almost dragging Dana over to the other side of the couch. Maddie pulled down her black leather pants to reveal a black thong that looked like it was soaked. She laid back on the couch and pulled the front of the thong to the side, revealing her clean shaven pussy. "Now it's time to put those licking skills to use." With that, she pulled on Dana's leash and grabbed her hair and shoved Dana's face right into her pussy.

Dana didn't hesitate, she dove right in! Maddie immediately started screaming as she ordered Dana to keep licking. Maddie kept her right hand on the back of Dana's head while her left hand rubbed her own breasts over her clothes. It wasn't long before Maddie was yelling, "Oh fuck, fuck! Oh my God!" Then she let out a loud moan before all the tension in her body disappeared.

Dana pulled out from between Maddie's legs and wiped her mouth. She looked at Mark with a stunned look on her face. She couldn't believe what she had just done.

Once Maddie got herself composed, she stood up and pulled her pants back up. She reached down and pulled Dana to her feet by the dog leash and gave her a big hug. "You were so great!" Maddie told her.

Then Maddie walked over toward Mark who only just moments earlier had stuffed his cock back into his pants. He stood up and gave her a hug also. "Happy birthday Mark! How amazing is your wife?"

"She was unbelievable! I can't even put into words how mind blowing this birthday was!"

Maddie jumped up and down and clapped her hands like a school girl, "Yay! I'm so glad!"

As Maddie and Mark were talking, Dana had removed the dog collar and started getting dressed.

Maddie went and picked up the wine and poured everyone a glass. By this time Dana had gotten partially dressed but still looked dazed. Mark knew that Dana and him, maybe all three of them, were eventually going to have to have a very long conversation about what had transpired tonight.

But in the immediate each picked up a glass and Maddie proposed a toast, "To the birthday boy and his amazing wife. Cheers!"

Mark and Maddie drank but Dana just held the glass. Mark also spoke and told Dana how much he loved her and how thankful he was to both Dana and Maddie.

Dana didn't say anything and remained extremely quiet. The sexual euphoria that she had been caught up in moments earlier had worn off and she was coming to the realization of what she had done and what she had allowed to take place. Things were awkward to say the least, especially with the word "SLUT" still written in lipstick on Dana's forehead. Eventually Maddie said she should go but before leaving she gave both Mark and Dana another hug. She told Dana, "I'll call you tomorrow, we'll go shopping."

After Maddie left, Dana closed the front door and leaned against it. She took a deep breath and looked at Mark. "We really need to talk! Now!

ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers
12