The Submission of Samantha Ch. 02

Story Info
A play session in the dungeon for Samuel and Nancy.
4k words
4.2
8.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story precedes Part 1, it is how Nancy coordinates the event in the first chapter. As always, I hope you enjoy. Feedback is welcome.

*****

'Whap' the sound of my cane striking her flesh, and her screaming out. This was the hardest strike yet and I was feeling certain that she was close to yelling her safe word. I let the pain from the cane across her upper thighs settle in as I think about how Nancy and I had ended up with her restrained before me.

Nancy and I have been playing for a number of years, having met through an online kink site nearly a decade ago and getting to know each other. Our relationship has evolved over the years to the point we are at now close friends (and more obviously).

Nancy is happily married and has a wonderful relationship with her husband Richard. But she was missing something in her relationship and had come close to leaving him because of it. Her husband is very vanilla (almost beyond vanilla). He seldom had a desire for sex when they first met, and once they learned that Nancy was not able to have children his desire for sex diminished even more. Which was not all that satisfying for her, not only did Nancy have a more regular sexual appetite but she had started to yearn for other things.

Nancy had started pursuing her kinky side online, exploring and learning as best she could. After her and I met via the online site, we had gotten to know each other some and I had eventually convinced her to attend a local munch and she was soon a regular at the munches. She had not hidden anything from Richard, he knew of her exploration and that she attended munches. The more she was involved in the community, the more she learned, the more she knew she needed more.

Nancy had started to get depressed; she could never cheat on or lie to Richard, but she knew that she needed more that he was able (or was willing at any rate) to provide. Nancy was certain that when she finally talked to him about her needs he would want a divorce.

Richard eventually got Nancy to discuss why she was so depressed, she finally told him that she desired more than to just research her kinks and to meet people with similar interests. She explained to Richard as best she could that she had realized she had a submissive streak and that she longed for a man to dominate her, to control her. She also was certain she was somewhat masochistic, and she longed to learn more about that. She had experimented some on herself, but she did not find that to be very satisfying.

When Nancy completed explaining her desires to Richard, all he did was tell her that he was aware of her desires, or most of them at any rate. He informed her that he had been thinking about the situation; he loved Nancy dearly and did not want to lose her, but he knew that what she desired was not something he would be able to provide. As much as he may want to, it just was not in him. He then told her that he wondered if she were able to find a partner locally to pursue her desires and needs, would she be willing to stay with him. Nancy could not believe it, she never once even thought of suggesting something like that to him and was excited that he was open to something other than her ignoring her desires or divorce.

Richard had some stipulations of course; he must meet the man and he would have the ability to put an end to things at any time (primarily if he felt it was unsafe for Nancy). She would hide nothing from him, he was not interested in the details, but he did not want to know where she would be and when she would be home. She now would occasionally spend the night with Richards blessing.

By this time, Nancy and I were good friends and I was friends with Richard as well. I attended barbeques and other such parties at their place and they at mine at times. One day Nancy called me and asked if I was free for lunch, she had something she wanted to discuss. When we met, she told me of the discussion with her husband and wondered if I would consider being her play Dom. She already trusted me, well enough to at least enough for her to start exploring her kinks. Once I was over my shock of what she had told me, we discussed it in more detail and came to an agreement.

That was roughly seven years ago, and we are still together. Nancy and I get together three or four times a month (sometimes more, sometimes less). Nancy desired sex as well as to explore her "kinky side". I had helped her explore her kinks and I pushed her limits as well as introduced her to other kinks (some worked for us some did not).

'Whap, whap' two quick strikes to across her ass causing another scream. "Thease thtop!"she cries out, my response 'WHAP' a solid strike diagonally across her ass. More screaming and begging me to stop once again. 'WHAP, WHAP, WHAP' the cane striking her thighs firmly again. Nancy screams out louder causing me to once again be glad that I had spent the time and money soundproofing this room. Early on in our playing I learned that Nancy could be very vocal and that she liked being able to just let it out. The first couple of times we were together I was somewhat surprised that I did not get a knock on my door from a policeman.

I admire Nancy's body as I let the last couple of strikes sink in and give her a short break (and cause her to wonder what is coming up next). Nancy has long legs leading up to a well-rounded and firm ass. She works out a few times a week and is into hiking and biking, which keeps her body finely toned. Nancy has small but firm B cup breasts with small areolas and smallish pink nipples. Although her nipples are not very large in diameter, they can get quite long (wonderful for nipple clamps). Her breasts, chest, and face are covered in light colored freckles over her ivory white skin. She has long red hair with lots of curls that she is always trying to get I control.

In my opinion Nancy has a lovely pussy with smallish pink lips with a large clit that can get very, very wet. She keeps her pussy waxed, well usually at any rate. She had been instructed from the start to keep her pussy waxed and that it was to be smooth any time we got together. She had arrived here one time and her pussy was not smooth so she had been punished; and believe it or not she showed up the next time with a big grin on her face and I soon learned that her pussy was much hairier than the last time (she admitted afterward that she had not shaved the entire time as she wanted to push me to punish her more severely). But needless to say, I discovered it that physical punishment was not much of a deterrent or method to control her.

I set the cane down onto the table nearby and pick up a riding crop. Walking around to the front of her, I start lightly striking her chest and stomach with the crop. The crop landing in random locations on her body, from her tits to just over her pussy. The strikes slowly getting harder and slower until she starts moaning out (in pleasure and pain) with each one and finally yells out "Thlease!! Thease thtop I am thething thou!"

Or course I know she does not really mean it, she knows her safe words well but I do know that she is getting close to using 'yellow' and I like keeping her on that fine line with her trying to decide if she should use it.

I step back, set the crop on the table and decide it is time to take a few pictures, she loves to see pictures later. Nancy's hair is tied off to a rope that is looped through a ring in the ceiling with a metal loop present at the end of the lead. Her arms are extended over her head and there is a rope between each wrist cuff and the metal ring on the rope binding her hair. The rope between her hair and wrists is tight with her feet flat on the floor; this causes her to pull her own hair if she moves away from whatever is striking her lovely body or if her arms jerk.

In addition, she has a clover clamp on each nipple with a small chain between her nipples. Another clover clamp is on her tongue with another small chain leading from it to the chain between her nipple clamps. The chain between her tongue and nipples is snug when Nancy is looking at the floor, so any time she jerks her head she pulls on the chains, causing the clamps not only to tug on her nipples and tongue, but to tighten as well. This causes her requests for help to sounds more like 'Thease thtop" and other such delightful words/sounds. The final touch is a blindfold, so she is forced to try to listen to me moving to try to anticipate where I may strike her.

Slowly and lightly rubbing the crop from her stomach, up her torso and across her breasts. I then tap the chain a few times, watching her nipples tugged up as I listen to her grunt.

I start striking her breasts with the crop firmly, first one tit then the next in a steady rhythm. Her tits are turning bright red and she is panting and moaning. From my experience with Nancy, this far into a session the crop barely hurts her. Well the individual slaps do not but listening to her I can tell that the repeated strikes is causing her tits to burn with a dull pain.

When her tits are all a nice shade of red I stop and lay the crop on her nipples, the chain supporting it. "Do not let that cane fall off, do you understand?" I ask her.

"Theth Thir" I smile as she tries to say yes Sir with her tongue clamped and note that her tongue is getting dry again.

I grab a water bottle, release the clamp from her tongue (holding the chain up so the crop does not fall) and stick the straw into her mouth "Drink" I command her. She starts sucking on the straw, drinking water madly. I suddenly pull the straw from her lips, water dripping down onto her chest as I do. "Tongue out" I tell her and hook the clamp back onto her tongue.

I walk across the room, the tap of my shoes and Nancy's panting the only sounds that can be heard. Over the years, I had turned a large room in my basement into a well-stocked play dungeon with the help of Nancy and a few other special friends. There is now a good selection of toys, equipment, and furniture for play. There is also a large flat screen television with a nice sound system and a comfortable couch in one corner. There is refrigerator and microwave stocked with refreshments and snacks. Collecting a cup with ice cubes I return to Nancy.

I watch Nancy as I walk quietly across the room, her head turning to the side to listen for me, each time she turns her head, it pulls her nipples up and she grimaces some. I can tell that her arms are beginning to tire as she keeps having to lift them up again when her hair is pulled to hard; It is close to release her.

"Good girl" I whisper to her as my fingers grasp the handle of the crop and start sliding it back and forth, rubbing the top of her taught nipples. "Do your poor tits burn slut?" I ask her.

"Theth Thur" she replies, causing more spit to slide down her tongue onto her chest.

I release the clamp, letting the chain fall and catching the crop as it slides off Nancy's nipples. I watch as she pulls her tongue into her mouth and watch her move her head back and around getting the cramps out of her neck. I then concentrate on watching her face as I remove the clover clamps from her nipples. It takes a moment for the blood to flow back into her nipples, but once it does I see her face squinch up and she moans loudly in pain and pleasure.

Setting the crop and clamps on the table, I pick up two ice cubes and place them on her nipples causing her to yelp out in surprise. I smile to myself as I think about how I like trying to "play her body like a musical instrument". I am not sure if that makes sense to some, but I have learned the different things that causes different sounds (screams, moans, grunts, yelps) and have made a private little game with myself to "play her".

I start rubbing the ice around her nipples, circling wider until her tits are wet with melted water. She is moaning quietly as her body reacts to the ice, causing some discomfort to her tingling nipples. I melt an ice cube on each breast, and when I am done, her nipples are rock hard, with cute little bumps around her areolas from the cold.

I reach down to the magic wand that is strapped to her leg, making sure that the end of the wand is firmly against her clit and turn it up. I have had it on low vibrating against her clit for some time now, although I am sure she has been concentrating on other things. and listen to her moans. Stepping close so that our bodies are touching, I bend down and kiss her lips and she returns the kiss passionately, her tongue immediately entering my mouth. She stands on her tip toes so that she is able to get enough slack in the rope to bend her head back to kiss me.

My hands reaching back to rub her ass as we continue to kiss. Then suddenly 'SMACK' both of my hands suddenly coming down onto her ass hard and I step back from her. She instinctively starts to step forward to follow me causing her to pull her hair once again.

I go the table and pick up a vibrating dildo and turn it on and slide it into Nancy's pussy. As I slide the dildo in, I realize how wet Nancy is, her pussy juices are coating her thighs. "I am going to release the dildo and you are not to allow that vibrator to slide out of your pussy, do you understand?" Nancy has spent years working on her Kegel muscles, but her pussy is so wet that it will be difficult for her to hold it in her pussy.

Over the years I have given Nancy tasks to do when we are not together, some of which helped build her Kegel muscles. But she also confided one time when we were laying next to each other cuddling after an intense evening that she worked on them to please me; part of her subservient nature was the desire to serve her Dom. A large part of that in her mind was to provide sexual pleasure, so she was always trying something new to "satisfy" me.

Nancy is moaning loudly and I can see her straining to keep the vibrator in her pussy. My hands grip her tits and I start to squeeze them roughly "I said that you are not to allow the vibrator to slide out of your pussy and asked if you understood me you little slut."

"Yes Sir!" she quickly responds, and I release her tits after a final squeeze. I listen to her moans and watch as her body tries to move with the sensations. Her clit and pussy being stimulated with vibrators causing her to move, which causes to pull her hair, which I know turns her on as well. She is getting close, she will soon start begging for permission to cum.

I grab a long leather strap and rub it along her ass and thighs, rubbing it over the welts that mark her creamy white skin. Her hips rocking as the vibrators do their job. I start to strike her ass and thighs with the strap in random location and with no timing, so she is not able to prepare herself for the slap. Her thigh muscles are beginning to spasm as she gets closer to orgasm. 'SMACK SMACK' two hard strikes one across her ass and the other across her upper thighs. The sound of the leather smacking her skin can be heard over her moans.

I smile as she screams out from the last two slaps and watch her hips bucking more causing her to scream out again as she pulls her hair. "Please Sir, may I cum?" she asks. SMACK, the hardest strike yet and her body jolt forward, away from the strap. Glancing down, I note that the vibrator in her pussy has slid out some more.

"What did you say?" I ask her as my hand rubs her ass. I know she is trying hard to comply, and really do not want to punish her further for losing the vibrator, so I reach down and slide it out of her, than slide it back in quickly. I start to fuck her with the vibrator as she squirms and bucks. "PLEEEASE!" she screams out.

"Please what?" I ask as I continue to fuck her. "May I please cum Sir" she moans out. I do not reply for nearly a minute as I continue fucking her with the vibrator. I am sure the minute feels much longer to her, and she seems to be beyond words as she no longer begs rather she just moans louder "You may cum for me." With that, she screams out, her body convulsing as she has an intense orgasm.

I grab the cane again and start striking her ass and thighs firmly. Each strike leaving a red line across her. Knowing these are not enough to bruise or cause large welts, but hard enough that she can feel them through her ecstasy. Smack, smack, smack, I continue striking her. "Oh my fucking!, oh hell!, oh shit!" she yells out.

SMACK, SMACK, harder again; these will leave a nice bruise for her. I know she loves the bruises and welts, she wears them like trophies. SMACK! The hardest strike yet "RED!" she yells out. I quickly put the cane down on the floor. I know she is spent, this has been a long session and her body is quivering from exertion, a sheen of sweat over her body, slobber dripping from her mouth.

I quickly untie the rope from her wrists cuffs and hair and remove the spreader bar. Her legs are weak so I help her to the floor where she collapses in a heap. I slide the bucket of warm water and sponge next to her as she lay there hardly moving. I help lay her out flat on her back and begin rubbing the soft sponge over her body, wiping the sweat from her body and the pussy juices from her pussy and thighs. Once she is clean, I grab a large soft towel and towel her dry. I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the bed, setting her down gently.

I change out of my dress pants and shirt, leaving my boxers briefs and t-shirt on and crawl into the other side of the bed and hold her. I reach over and get a water bottle from the nightstand and hand it to her. As she greedily drinks the water, I hand her the bag of hard candies that she likes as aftercare and her cell phone so she can text her husband.

She takes the cell, rolls onto her belly and texts her husband as I rub lotion into her red ass and thighs, being gentle with the welts. As I finish she set her phone down, grabs her soft blanket and wraps it around her and rolls next to me as I lay down on my back. She rests her head on my chest and just relaxes.

After a time, she turns and looks at me "Matt, would you consider doing something for me?" she asks. I tell her that of course I would do something for her, looking down at her questioningly. "I have a friend with a fantasy that I was wondering if you would be willing to help with."

Looking at her curiously as this is a total surprise. "OK, go on" I encourage her. Nancy wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my chest and thinks for a few moments.

"Let me tell you about her fantasy and see how you take it, then we can discuss who perhaps" she says as she looks up at me and I smile at her and nod for her to continue. "I know I can trust you to keep this between us, which is why I wanted to ask you. Also, I really like this person and no that I can trust you to not truly harm her."

I wrap my arms around her and hug her and am quiet so she can continue. "OK, to start, I need to tell you she is married and that her husband is not aware of any of this. So she would need someone that can remain discreet and respect her personal life".

I nod to her "I understand" I respond. My mind is going crazy out of curiosity wondering who she may be talking about and what this fantasy may be. Nancy rests for a few minutes collecting her thoughts.

Nancy turns her head to me and stares me in the eyes "I am not sure how to put this so I will be blunt, essentially she has a fantasy to be roughly fucked in her sleep." I nod for her to go on so she lays her head down on my chest again. "What she would like is to be given some drugs so that she sleeps through the entire thing. But to wake up feeling it, to not know what happen but her body telling her that something happened to her. What do you think?" Nancy asks me.

"Well, depending upon who your friend is, that is something I would consider. I would of course want more details, I would want to be sure that this is would not come back to bite me. Her filing rape charges or something. Will you tell me who this friend is now Nancy?"

12