The Submissive Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

She moaned for a minute or so more then grunted as she covered my face in more of her juices.

After thirty seconds she looked down at my rock hard cock.

'I think it's time you fucked Mummy now, don't you little boy?'

I crawled over her and in an instant I thrust my rampant tool into her tight wet pussy. We both groaned as I slid home.

'That's it Christopher, now fuck Mummy and fuck me good!'

I did as she asked fucking her good and hard as she moaned and sprinkled my cock with her excretions.

'Yes! Come on baby boy. Give Mummy your cum. Cum inside me. Cum for Mummy!'

It was my turn to grunt as Julia began to rub her middle finger over my puckered arsehole. When she slipped it deep into my arse my cock expanded and my seed poured into my mother in law's cunt setting off another orgasm.

We lay there basking in a post coital haze until Julia spoke.

Let's get showered and dressed/ I've made us both supper then we can come back to bed and spend the rest of the night fucking!'

As she walked to the bathroom I shouted, 'but what about the car?'

I heard her sigh and quietly say, 'stupid boy!'

Dinner was a long affair with wine and a small brandy afterwards. True to her word we fucked and fucked in all positions before we both collapsed and fell asleep.

I woke up and realised I had better get home in case Amy rang the house phone.

I didn't bother to shower and refused a cup of coffee that Julia offered me as she was already down in the kitchen.

I said my goodbyes and headed back home, knackered but sexually satisfied.

When Amy came home she was buzzing about the concert and said what a good couple of girls Jenny and Helen were and how she had enjoyed their company.

That night we made love. Vanilla love. I was satisfied but in bed that night as I spooned my wife I thought about the sex and realised although it was satisfactory I didn't feel fulfilled.

I then thought about the previous night when I'd sucked piss out of my mother in law's knickers and was then forced to fuck her. My cock twitched at the thought.

A couple of nights later while Amy and I were having dinner she mentioned that Jenny's brother had a three bedroom villa in Ibiza.

Jenny had asked if she wanted to go for four nights, Monday to Friday, with her and Helen. Amy said she couldn't as she wanted herr first holiday as a married couple to be with me. Jenny had told her to bring me along as we would probably just hang around the villa which was overlooking the Med and have BBQs and drink wine by the pool.

I said I wasn't sure but as always Amy persuaded me so I said yes. I thought it would also be an ideal excuse to get away from her mother.

A couple of weeks later we were all to meet at Luton Airport on the day of the flight near the check in desk. I had no idea what the other girls looked like other than Jenny was the same age as Amy, was petite and had long red hair.

Helen on the other hand was tall with blonde hair and had an hour glass figure.

We all said our hello's, checked our bags in, passed smoothly through security and found somewhere to grab a drink and a snack.

As we drank and chatted I began to form my own ideas about the other girls. Jenny was the leader of the pack. She was very attractive with pale skin, long red hair halfway down her back and a trim size six figure.

I noticed as we were chatting she kept looking at me as if she was sizing me up.

Helen reminded me of a young Marilyn Monroe. She had wavy blond hair, large breasts and curvy hips. She was the tallest of the three women and the oldest by a couple of years.

The flight was uneventful and we easily found the car hire place and picked up a Seat Leon five door to store our cases and fit all four of us comfortable. We even stopped at a local supermercado to buy water, wine, gin and milk plus breakfast foods and some chicken and steak to grill that evening.

The villa was superb. It was set on a hill overlooking the sea with a path to the white sandy beach below. The pool looked inviting and there was plenty of space and beds to sunbathe. A terrace overlooking the pool and the sea meant we could cook and eat outdoors on the wooden dining table and chairs.

Our room was spacious and comfortable.

That night we had chicken and salad with wine, gin and brandy to finish. We all sat outside until it was time for bed.

The next day Amy and I were first to get up, had coffee and toast and grabbed a couple of beds by the pool.

About an hour later Jenny emerged and looked stunning in a small dark red bikini as she flopped down on a bed near us with her kindle.

After half an hour she asked Amy to put some lotion on her shoulders and back. As Amy went over to her she undid her bikini top and took it off.

'Won't be needing this around here!' she stated as I stared at her perfectly formed pert breasts. The sight of my wife rubbing sun screen on her lithe cute body made my cock stir.

It almost burst out of my swim shorts when Helen walked out topless.

'Damn. I wish I hadn't put any sun screen on my boobs now. Chris could have done that for me!' she joked. Or I think she was joking. I couldn't take my eyes off her swaying breasts and her huge nipples as she lay down on her sun bed.

We read, swam, dozed then after lunch we did more of the same.

That night over dinner we chatted about what we fancied doing for the rest of our time on holiday.

'How far away we from Ibiza Town?' asked Amy. Jenny didn't think it was too far. Amy wanted to look around the boutiques. Jenny was game but Helen declined their kind offer to join them.

'Are you coming Chris?' asked Jenny.

'Me? Shopping?' I laughed. 'No way.'

'Well you can stay and keep Helen company.'giggled Amy.

The next morning Amy and Jenny set off to go shopping so I grabbed a coffee and took my kindle to my sunbed and read in the blazing sun.

I could hear Helen messing about in the kitchen for a while before she emerged wearing a long silver silk robe

She walked up to my bed and stood in front of me.

'Did you sleep well?' she asked. I said I did.

'Isn't it so hot?' she said as she untied the belt on her robe.

I gasped as her robe fell open and I could see she was naked underneath.

'It looks like it could get even hotter as the day goes on.' she remarked nonchalantly not in the least worried that I could see quite a bit of her naked body.

'She put a foot on the end of my bed and her robe slid open to reveal her smooth bald pussy.

'Do you like the colour I varnished my toenails Chris?'

They were painted bright red. The same shade as my cheeks I thought.

I was aware my cock was now tenting my swim shorts.

'Oh Chris, did I cause that? Let me see it. Amy goes on about it all the time. Pull down your shorts!'

I hesitated but she wasn't going to stop.

'If you don't I will,' she smiled.

I felt compelled to slide my shorts to my ankles. My rock hard cock bounced into view.

'Oh Amy was right. You are a big boy. Why don't you lie down on the floor?'

I didn't think I heard her correctly but she pulled on my arms and pushed me down on my back on the floor by the pool.

She peeled off her robe and stood over my thighs just staring at me. My cock hadn't gone down now I was looking at her full naked body.

'Play with yourself Chris. Stroke your cock for me.'

I slowly edged my cock wondering where this was going when she used both hands to part her pussy lips. The next thing a dribble of piss splashed on my thighs. Before I could yell more cascaded from her over my cock and balls.

'Keep stroking it!' she said as a stream of piss soaked my chest.

'Open wide.' she ordered as more piss hit my face and splashed into my mouth. I had no choice but to drink as much of her golden shower as I could.

When the dribbling finally stopped she crouched down, took hold of my cock and sunk her tight velvety pussy down onto it.

'Oh Chris, your wife was so right. It feels so good!' she said as she fucked me.

'Fuck me Chris. Make me cum Please!'

She rode me for what seemed like ages until she screamed and came all over my thighs. This set me off and I exploded deep in her grasping pussy walls as she milked me dry.

Without saying a word she slid off me, grabbed her robe and walked back inside the villa. I jumped in the pool to wash the urine from my body and face.

That night we drove into the nearest town where there were a few decent restaurants for dinner. Nothing was said and Helen was as charming as ever although Jenny gave me some funny looks and the odd smirk. I wondered if her and Helen had been talking.

The next day Amy and Helen were booked to go on a boat trip and as I get seasick on a boating pond I stayed back at the villa with Jenny.

I slept in late, grabbed a coffee when I got up then walked out to the pool to find her laying topless in skimpy shiny silver bikini bottoms reading her kindle.

'Ah, at last.I wondered when you would show up!'

I tried not to stare at her breasts but her erect nipples was making it near on impossible.

'Here!' she said handing me her sun screen bottle and turned over onto her stomach.

'I need to do my back and as both your wife and Helen are out it's down to you.'

I splashed some oil into my hand and coated both palms before starting at her neck and shoulder making my way down her back. I stopped when I got to her bikini bottoms.

'Don't forget to do the backs of my thighs.'

I sighed inwardly and from the ankle of her left leg I smoother oil up her calf then I was about to do her thighs when she stopped me.

'Wait I don't want oil on my swim suit!' and with that she peeled down the bottoms and pushed them off.

'Ok, I'm all yours. Oh and don't forget to do my bum cheeks will you? I don't want a burnt arse.'

This was getting too much for me, I couldn't help my cock growing hard as I massaged sun oil into her pert buttocks. It wasn't long before she noticed.

'Oh, Chris! Did I do that to you?'

As she said that she knelt up on her hands and knees and parted her legs.

'Why don't you take off your swim shorts and fuck me?'

I just stood with an astonished look on my face and my cock tenting my shorts.

'I won't tell you again Chris. Lose the shorts and come and fuck me. Or else!'

I peeled down my shorts and kicked them off. Climbing between her thighs I rubbed my now aching cock along her pussy lips before pushing my whole length into her wetness.

'Of God Chris. Yes! That's it baby fuck me. Fuck me hard.'

I pounded her to two quick orgasms before I felt my balls churn. I quickened the pace and just as I was about to cum I pulled out of her pussy and shot my load all over her arse.

'Oh dear Chris. I was rather hoping you would have cum inside of me. It turns me on so much and I'm sure I would have had another orgasm. Still why don't we have a swim and chill for a while then we can go back to my room and you can fuck me properly.'

That is exactly what we did. An hour later I was on top of her fucking her with her legs wrapped around my back and her hands grabbing hold of my arse dictating the speed of my thrusts.

She rode me both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I lost count of the times she came. At the end we were sweating like mad as our slippery bodies glided over each other.

When she was finally satisfied I went to my room for a shower and made myself a light lunch.

The rest of the day was totally uneventful and we sunbathed and swam until the other two got back.

As it was our last night we decided to wander into the village where there was a bar for pre-dinner drinks then go back and cook whatever was left in the fridge and finish off the wine and gin.

The next day we were waiting for our bags to come off the luggage carousel at Luton when Amy decided she needed to use the loo.

Just then my phone buzzed and when I looked it was a message from Julia hoping I hadn't worn myself out too much as she would be sending for me soon. I groaned and quickly deleted the message.

When Amy got home from work on Monday she told me she had to go to Glasgow on Thursday for a morning meeting on Friday. She would catch the train from Watford after lunch which would get her into Glasgow at a quarter to seven that evening, check into the hotel that work was paying for and order room service for her dinner.

The meeting wasn't far from the hotel and it started at half past eight the following morning which would allow her to grab a bite to eat and be on the train home at two in the afternoon. She said she would arrive back in Watford at ten to seven and could I please pick her up at the station?

As her company was paying for everything I couldn't argue and looked forward to a quiet Thursday night.

That was what I thought. On Wednesday my phone rang. It was Julia.

'Christopher, I believe my daughter is going to be away from home tomorrow. I want you to take Thursday afternoon off work and come here. Do you understand?'

I said I understood and she hung up.

On Thursday lunchtime I received a call from Amy to say she was on the train and that she would ring me at night about seven thirty when she'd checked into the hotel. Half an hour later I was driving over to my mother in law's home.

She answered the door wearing a long silver silk robe. I didn't think she was wearing a bra but I could see black nylons and her heels poking out underneath.

'Good boy. Follow me!' as she led me up the stairs to her bedroom.

'Right. Strip and onto the bed face down!' she ordered. I did as I was told then got a shock to find she was tying my wrists and ankles to the four corners of her bed.

I looked sideways to see her undo the belt on her robe and slide it from her body. I groaned at what she was wearing.

All she had on was a tight black silk corset with red trimmings, her shiny silk stockings and a pair of heels.

She took a bolster pillow and forced it under my thighs, lifting my bottom up. I had a nervous feeling about what was going to happen next.

'You can come out now darling!'

My head shot to the other side as I watched Alice leave the en-suite dressed similarly to Julia but her corset was red with black trimmings. What horrified me was the red six inch strap-on around her crotch

'No. Please not this. I don't...'I've never...oh fuck no!' I garbled.

I heard the snap of a latex glove been put on and turned to see Julia smoothing her fingers along the inside of the glove, taking a bottle of lube she poured some on her middle finger.

'Oh I think you rather enjoyed it the last time I pushed my finger up your arse. Don't worry I'll stretch your little hole before my sister fucks you!'

I groaned as her finger slid into me. I groaned louder as she added her fore finger and sawed them in and out of me curling them up over my prostate.

As she added a third finger out of the corner of my eye I could see Alice lubing up her fake cock.

Julia pulled her fingers out of me and stripped off the glove as Alice knelt on the bed between my thighs.

'Here, let me switch it on for you Alice. The nub will vibrate on your clitoris as you fuck him.'

'Oh yes. I can feel it now Julia. Help me slide it into him!'

My arse was stretched as the two older women fed me the cock, sliding it in an inch at a time before it was fully sheathed.

Alice began to glide the cock in and out of me, slowly at first but then harder and faster as she got into her rhythm.

I could hear squeals which I thought were coming from Alice but realised that they were coming from me. I could feel precum dripping out of my cock as my prostate was constantly being rubbed.

'Oh Julia, I'm near. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!'

Alice collapsed over my back, the cock sliding out of me.

After a few moments Julia helped her to her feet, the cock glistening with her juices.

'Right, let's untie him and turn him over!' said my mother in law.

I laid on my back exhausted even though I'd done nothing but get fucked up the arse.

Alice took off the strap-on and handed it to Julia who duly buckled it to herself.

'Mummy's turn now. Shift down the bed until your legs are hanging over the edge.'

Alice helped me down and both women placed my ankles over Julia's shoulders.

She quickly pushed the dido back up my arse and began fucking me. I felt her juices dripping on to me as she had her first orgasm quickly although she never stopped plowing in and out of my arse.

'I think he likes this Alice! Look at the size of his cock.'

I opened my scrunched up eyes to see my rock hard cock swaying with each stroke. I think it got even harder as I looked at my glamorous mother in law in her tight black silk corset with her naked breasts heaving as she fucked me.

With both hands on my hips for leverage she told Alice to wank me.

Alice put some lube in her right hand and quickly stroked my cock. I groaned even louder as I knew I wouldn't last long.

Alice bent forward and brought her lips to mine as her tongue thrust inside my mouth. That did it for me. I growled into her mouth as rope upon rope of cum shot from my cock.

I heard Julia groan deeply as she had her final orgasm.

I watched exhausted as the two older women undressed each other until they were both naked.

Each lady took hold of one of my arms and helped up off the bed.

'Time we got cleaned up!' stated Julia as they led me into the bathroom.

On the tiled floor of the bathroom was a huge bath towel spread out.

'Why don't you lie on the towel Christopher. On your back. Go on!'

I laid down as each of then stood either side of my head. I saw then stroke their pussies then pull their lips apart.

The first trickle of piss landed on my head. The second larger burst hit me square in the face.

'Open your mouth and drink it!' demanded Julia.

Soon my whole body was being drenched by their piss.

When they had finished Julia turned the shower on in the huge walk in cubicle. Alice helped me to my feet and along to the shower where both women joined me.

'Let's get him nice and clean.' said Julia squirting liquid soap into her hand and began to wash my back. Alice did the same and took my front.

With Alice washing my crotch and Julia soaping my arse my cock once again started to rise.

'Time to finish him off.' said Julia as Alice masturbated me furiously while my mother in law once again stuck two fingers into my arse and stroked my prostate.

It wasn't long before I was crying out in pleasure as I sprayed my cum all around the cubicle.

We finished showering and when I was dry I dressed and left the two sisters drinking wine in the kitchen.

As I opened the door Julia spoke.

'I hope you enjoyed that Christopher as much as we did as we plan to debase you even more next time. That and having you fuck us too. Cheers.'

She raised her glass of wine to me as I scurried out of the door and in to my car.

I was having a cold beer when the house phone rang. It was Amy to say she was in her hotel room and she had ordered a light supper.

'Guess what? She asked. When I asked what she told me of her new idea.

'I've decided to buy a strap-on so we can play games at home when I get back. There's an Ann Summers shop near to the train station. I'll buy one after the meeting!'

I groaned inwardly.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers