The Submissive Professor

Story Info
Joe learns to obey.
7.3k words
4.51
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submissive Professor Chapter 1

Dr. Joseph Reynolds had a very good life. Dean of the History Dept. of a small and well-respected college, Dr. Reynolds was able to partake in his two favorite pastimes, teaching young students about History and doing research on the numerous subjects that peeked his interests. Secure in his job and financially set due to good investments and a modest inheritance, at 45 Dr. Reynolds was content.

The good Dr. would be considered good looking by any standards you could choose. Deep blue eyes, a winning smile, and dark hair, he had no trouble with the ladies. Many of his colleagues marveled at the teaching assistances he had working for him each year. Every year a bright attractive young lady graced the front desk of his office. They usually were 5th year students finished up their Master's and they found working for Dr. Reynolds not only a help in this but in finding future work.

He enjoyed having these women working for him and despite the occasional rumors; there was never any inappropriate behavior between the two. There were the odd times of working late or going out to dinner but he understood what he would lose over one misstep.

It was not that he wasn't tempted. A few of girls made it very plain what they were willing to do and made it difficult for him to fight the urge. It was at these moments that he remembered his colleague, Dr. Stilwell. Stilwell had knocked up his TA and was dragged through the courts. He was able to prove it wasn't his child but his reputation was ruined and he had to leave the school here. That was too much to risk over a nice piece of ass. Beside he never had trouble getting any from other mature ladies.

The trouble was there were usually strings attached. Many of women want someone they could be with, a long-term commitment. That was something he wasn't ready for. At least it was that way until Virginia Newcomb came along.

Ginny, as she called, came to Dr. Reynolds' office as his new TA over 6 years ago. Like the others she was bright and very attractive. Reddish hair and green eyes, she had a figure that would make anyone look twice. Large firm breasts and an ass that was perfectly shape, Ginny filled the job as no one else did before. For the first time, Dr. Reynolds felt his resistance weaken.

To him, her mere presence in the office oozed sexuality. He found himself fantasizing about her and wondering what was under the tight dresses she wore almost every day. It was not like she was overtly coming on to him but whenever he was with her, she made him sweat.

One night after quick dinner, they returned to his place to continue their work on a book he was writing. This was becoming a more common occurrence but still nothing questionable had happen between them.

They drank some wine as they poured over his notes that were spread out across the living room.

Ginny stretched her arms over her head, pulling tight her blouse across her breasts. "Let's take a break," she said, "My eyes are killing me."

The two of them leaned back on the couch.

Nothing was said at first until Ginny spoke up. "So, Dr. Reynolds, when are you going to give in?"

Joe looked at her in confusion. "Give in to what? I don't understand."

Ginny laughed. "The hell you don't. I turn you on, don't I? I see you adjust your fly when I leave your office. It's ok."

Joe backed away. "Now wait a minute. This purely professional, Ginny."

Ginny hopped up on her knees. "Its ok, Doc, I feel the same way about you." As she leaned forward he could see her breasts held by her lacy bra. "There are times you make me so wet."

He could feel his cock growing hard in pants. Here was this hot sensual woman telling him she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. He was torn about what to do. Before he could say anything, Ginny decided for him.

She reached and grabbed his crotch roughly. She squeezed his growing erection. "It's late and I better go. Why don't you think about it?" She squeezed harder making him squirm. "Sleep on it." She gave him a devilish smile. "If you can."

That Monday Ginny began to work her magic on Joe. A tight skirt with some cleavage started it off. Then adjusting her garter one afternoon as she finished up her day. It all worked as he finally asked her out on a real date.

He expected to get some action that first night but Ginny set him straight. "Oh no, Doctor, I'm not that type of girl," she said firmly. Her kiss goodnight said she was though. Her kiss was unlike any he had before. It was like a surge of pleasure and it left him frustrated and confused.

Each date she gave him a little. After one date she left him with balls so blue he could hardly walk. Still he came back for more.

Finally she gave him what he wanted from her. He found out right away that Ginny was way ahead of him when it came to sex. His experiences were plain vanilla with maybe a little chocolate sauce. Ginny made it seem like Baskin-Robbins didn't have that many flavors. He was hers, in so many ways.

****

3 years later

"Joseph!"

Joe heard his wife called from the house. He was out by their pool, skimming off some the leaves. He knew from the tone of her voice and the fact she used his full name, it couldn't be good. "Out here by the pool," he yelled back.

"Come in here," Ginny called back, "I need to talk with you."

Joe walked across the deck and through the sliding doors. He found Ginny standing in the kitchen, hands on her hips.

"I am so angry at you," she snapped, "I can't believe that you forgot to do what I ask you to do."

He racked his brain trying to remember what he had to do. No luck.

"You don't have a clue, do you?" She moved closer. "You can remember some stupid fact about some Civil War battle but you can't remember what I asked you to do. It was important and you had to do it yesterday.

Joe shook his head. He knew it was the wrong answer but he said it anyway. "I got nothin', babe."

"Tickets, Joseph!" Ginny threw her hands out to her side, "Remember I asked you to order tickets to the concert!"

"Right. I'll go do it right now."

"Too late, I already took care of it. Got two seats. Not as good as I wanted but good enough," Ginny explained. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Sorry, babe," Joe said bowing his head.

Ginny took his hand. "Come with me," she said as she led him upstairs.

Ginny had introduced Joe to some BD/SM almost immediately after they got married. Nothing heavy, mostly light and fun stuff. Joe was usually on the receiving end but there were times the tables were switched. As they headed to the bedroom, Joe wondered what Ginny had in store for him.

"Strip, Joseph," she commanded.

Joe quickly did as he was told and he stood naked before her.

"I am incredibly angry with you. More importantly I am disappointed in you. Therefore you need to be punished." With that she handed him a metal cock cage. "Put it on."

This was not the first time Joe had wore a cock cage. They had played this game before. It never lasted more than 24 hours and always ended with a mind numbing orgasm on his part. The cage consisted of two parts. One part was a cock ring that fit snuggly around the base of his cock and pushed his balls forward. The second part was the actual cage. It surrounded his cock and made it difficult to grow, keeping it flaccid. He could still pee through it without a problem.

Ginny lubed the ring and watched as he slid it down. Joe's body was completely hairless. Ginny liked the feel of it and said he now looked a lot younger. Because of this, there was no danger of a snag. He slid the cage over his cock and snapped it together. As a final step, he locked the small padlock in place and handed Ginny the key.

"Ok Joseph, you remember the rules," she said with a wicked smile, "Yes, ma'am, no, ma'am. You do what you are told to do. If you are a good boy, I'll let you free. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Joe nodded.

"One more thing." Ginny reached into her dresser drawer. She pulled out a frilly apron. "Since you are going to be doing chores around here, you should be properly attired."

This was something new and for brief second Joe balked at the idea.

"Joseph!" Ginny grabbed his caged cock and pulled it.

Joe winced. "Yes, ma'am," he said as he took the apron.

"Good boy. Now make the bed and then when you are finished, come down downstairs. I'll be by the pool. Don't take too long."

Joe hurried through making the bed and went out to the pool. There Ginny was lying on her stomach, sunbathing. She was naked and as Joe approached her, seeing her ass made his cock twitch. The weight of the cage reminded him that his cock was trapped and it was futile for it to become erect.

"Joseph! Where were you? I thought you never get here!" Ginny said turning over.

"Sorry, ma'am, I..." he began.

"No excuses," she said quickly. "Now get my sunscreen. I don't want to burn."

Ginny didn't need any sunscreen. She had a great all over tan with no tan lines. The backyard of their home was totally secluded allowing both of them to spent time wandering around naked. On warm days like today it was usually clothing optional. The sight of Ginny's nude body was always enough to make Joe hard.

She rolled back onto her stomach. "Now don't miss a spot."

He started at her feet and worked his way up her legs. She parted her legs giving him a glimpse of her bald pussy. The sight made him sigh as he tried to concentrate on the job at hand. He rubbed the sunscreen into her ass cheeks and the small of her back, taking extra care not to miss a spot. He moved around so he was now standing near her head. He poured some lotion on her back and shoulder, massaging it in carefully.

As he did Ginny lifted his apron, revealing his cock swollen and jammed in the cage. At the tip a clear drop of pre-cum appeared.

"I see someone has been a naughty boy, Joseph. Not concentrating on our work, are we?"

"No, ma'am. I mean, yes, ma'am," he stuttered.

She squeezed his balls producing more liquid to drip from the tip. "This isn't good, Joseph. This isn't about you, you know." She took her finger and flicked the drop away. "Besides you are making a mess. When you are done here, you'll have to clean it up."

"Yes, ma'am."

Joe did his chores, cleaned up his mess, and prepared lunch for Ginny. When he was finished, he returned to the poolside.

"Is there anything else, ma'am?" he asked.

"Yes, Joseph, please remove your apron and come here," Ginny demanded.

He did as he was told and stood next to her.

"You know, Joseph, seeing you this way has made me very horny. It is a shame that your poor little cock is caged like it is. I believe I could use it right now. Don't you think so?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"I have an idea," Ginny exclaimed, "Your tongue is still free." She swung her legs over the side of the lounge and spread them. "On your knees and eat my pussy. Let's see how many times you can make me cum in 30 minutes."

Joe sank to his knees and began. He loved the taste of her pussy and savored it as his tongue parted her already puffy lips. He licked the entire length from her asshole to her clit. Hearing Ginny moan softly, he began to circle her clit, feeling it harden beneath his tongue.

"That's it, Joseph, such a good boy," she groaned.

He continued, licking and then sucking her clit. Ginny's hips moved as he did. He slipped one then two fingers into her pussy. As he moved them in and out, Ginny moaned, "Oh yes, don't stop!" as a small orgasm swept over her.

Pre-cum was running from Joe's cock and it made a puddle on the deck. His hips moved involuntarily as he fucked the air. His cock throbbed against the cage, trying desperately to harden.

Ginny came again. This time is was harder and lasted longer. "Oh God, that's it. Fuck!" She pressed his face to her pussy. "Yes! Yes! Eat me!" she screamed.

Joe lost track of time. He had no idea if 15 or 30 minutes had passed. All he knew was his cock ached and it needed to be touched. He reached down.

"NO!" Ginny exclaimed as she pulled his head from her pussy. "Who gave you permission to touch yourself? Naughty boy!"

"No one, ma'am," Joe quickly answered.

"I was almost there and you ruined it!" Ginny said angrily. "And look at the mess you made! I'm very disappointed in you, Joseph," She threw the apron at him. "Now go clean up your mess. Don't wash your face. I enjoy seeing my juices on your face."

For the rest of day, Joe did chores around the house and waited on Ginny. As he finished up, she called him out to the pool. She sat on the lounge; legs spread, and bid him to kneel at her feet. He looked directly at her inviting pussy as she spoke. "Joseph, I want you to get paper and pencil and write down the 10 different ways that you would like to cum. Be serious and think carefully about this wish list. You have 15 minutes and then come back here. You will read it me then. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"Then go!"

Joe returned with a notebook and pen. He again stood at Ginny's feet.

"Take off your apron, you don't need it," she commanded, "Besides I want to see your caged cock. Then kneel."

Again Joe followed her directions.

"Very good, Joseph, you are learning. Now make a list of the 10 ways you would like to make to cum. I hope you make them as delicious as possible. 15 minutes."

He started feverishly writing and thinking about 10 different ways. As he did he felt his cock begin to strain against the cage. He suddenly realized why Ginny was making him do this. Thinking about cumming was causing his cock to react. He tried to think of other things but then he found he couldn't complete the task she gave him. He looked up from his writing.

There he looked directly at her pussy. She was gently playing with it, pulling on its lips. When she slipped a finger between its folds, he moaned softly, "Oh God!"

"Joseph!" she quickly exclaimed, "Did you say something? You know you are not to talk unless spoken to."

"No, ma'am. I mean yes, ma'am," he stammered.

"Time is up. Now stand up and read to me what you have written," she demanded.

As he stood he wanted to tell her that 15 minutes couldn't have gone by! He wasn't finished! Instead he meekly stood before her.

Ginny smiled when she saw his cock jammed into his cage. A long string of pre-cum dripped from the tip. "Read what you have written. Slowly."

Joe read his list as he was told. Ginny made comments such as "you naughty boy" and "that's so hot" as he did. She continued to rub her pussy as he read.

Joe began to sway his hips, hoping that motion would cause his cock to change position in the cage. It was becoming more unbearable as he talked.

"Stop moving, Joseph. Stand still when you talk to me," Ginny said angrily. "Give me your list." She scanned it quickly. "Why, there are only 9 here. Didn't I tell you 10?"

"Yes, ma'am I can explain," Joe pleaded.

Ginny jumped up from the lounge. "Explain?" she exploded, "You don't explain, you just do what you are told to do. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She reached out and grabbed his cage. She shook it, sending pre-cum everywhere. "Look at you. You made a mess and you didn't follow my easy directions." She let go and stepped back. Shaking her head, she said, "Joseph, I am very disappointed you. I expected better. Go put your apron on. Clean up this mess and when that is done, prepare dinner."

Joseph cooked dinner for Ginny and then stood by as she ate. When she was done, he cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. "Anything else, ma'am."

"Yes, Joseph, I would like a hot bath. Please prepare one for me. You'll find the bath oil on the shelf. While I'm soaking you may eat your supper. I will call you when I am done."

While Ginny soaked in her bath, Joe ate his supper. He adjusted himself as he sat. "This will be over soon. Tomorrow morning or maybe even tonight, Ginny will let him out and they will have mind blowing sex," he thought. "He had to admit it was fun and he thought of the payback he would have for her!"

He finished quickly then hurried upstairs. He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in, Joseph."

Joe entered the room and grabbed a big towel. He held out at arm width and Ginny stepped into it. He began to dry her off, rubbing vigorously. When he finished, he stepped back and handed her silk robe to her.

"Why, thank you Joseph," she said heading for the bedroom. "I would like a massage, Joseph, so follow me." Entering the room, she laid face down on the bed. "You may begin."

Joe took his time. He had given Ginny massages before but time he put his best effort into it. She gently sighed and moaned as he hit all the right spots and helped her relax. He figured the better he did the sooner he be free. Besides he loved the touch of her skin. After nearly an hour Ginny rolled over. Spreading her legs, she said, "Eat me, Joseph."

He didn't need to be told twice. He found her pussy wet and her clit already hard. After only a few minutes, Ginny screamed out, "Oh God! Fuck! I'm cumming!" She pushed his face into her pussy and held it there, smearing her juices all over his face. When she finished, she collapsed back onto the bed.

Joe's cock and balls were aching as he climbed up next to her. He pressed himself against her, making sure she felt his caged cock. Ginny looked at him and smiled. She gently kissed him. "Good night, Joseph," she said as she rolled over and turned off the light.

***

The Next Day

Joe awoke to find Ginny standing next to the bed.

"Time to get up, Joseph," she said, "You need to fix my breakfast but you should shower." She led him into the bathroom. "Now, I want you as clean as possible so." She took out her key. "I'm going to unlock you. The cage is so heavy and I know you have been trying to be good."

Joe groaned as his cock was released.

"Now hop in the shower," she said with a smile. "Make it quick."

The warm water cascaded over his body. It felt especially good on his cock. The pleasure he felt upon being released was worth spending a day in the cage. Thinking back on it, he realized he enjoyed the torment but looked forward to the reward he knew Ginny was going to him. He even started thinking about how he would pay her back.

"Joseph, are you finished?" Ginny shouted to him. He could see her outline through the steamy shower doors.

He stepped out and quickly dried off. He started to tell her he was all done but he stopped short. Instead he saw Ginny standing with her hand out. In it was a pink silicon cage!

"What the...!" he started to blurt out.

"Quiet, Joseph!" Ginny quickly cut him short. "Did you really think we done? I'm still angry with you and besides you failed to complete that simple task I asked of you. Oh no, my naughty boy, we are not done."

Joe stood there speechless. He knew he should refuse but instead he answered, "Yes, ma'am."

The new cage was softer and much lighter. Ginny fasten the cock ring around the base of his cock and balls then slipped the cage on. It was tighter than the metal one and there was less room for him to grow. He could still pee through but Ginny made one thing clear.

"I don't want my little boy making a mess when he goes the bathroom. Therefore when you go, you must sit. Also you must leave the door open." She cupped his balls. "Not that I don't trust you. Now go get dressed. Your clothes are on the bed."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied as he walked to the bedroom. When he got there, all he saw was a pair of black bikini panties with a tiny red ribbon bow. He turned and looked at Ginny in horror. "Are those for me!" he said with panic in his voice.

Ginny put a finger to his lips. "Shhh, Joseph, remember the rules," she answered with a smile. She played with the chain around her neck that held the new key. The smile quickly left her face. "Now put them on!" she demanded.

12