The Subordinate

Story Info
A Sergeant and his cop.
1k words
4.26
12.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started a new shift about two months ago. I have been off midnights now for years and am right the fuck back. It's not all that bad though I guess. The best part is none of the admin staff is around. The group I got is good, young but good! The shit part about mids is having half of my nights spent away from home.

Needless to say in two months if it weren't for Rosy and her five sisters my balls would be about to burst. I think right now I would fuck just about any female that spread her legs in front of me. That's how I got in over my head.

One of my subordinates named Mary is known to be hyper sexual and a little bit unhinged. I have seen her reaching into her pocket as she talked to me and it appeared that time she was rubbing one off. Tonight she came onto me, saying "you know I noticed you have a bulge in your pants, I would love to see it unleashed!"

Being horny, my cock without permission stood to attention and began to press firmly against my pants. She said "there's the big boy!" In a sweet hungry voice.

I should state I am an average 38 year old male. A bit of a dad bod. I am 5'10" and if truth be told I figure she is mostly fluffing my ego because I am just above average at 6 and a half inches of cock. My thickness is decent but I will never be the main star in a porno. That fluffing my ego worked though and she passed me a note.

"Meet me at the park at 2 am. I will flash my lights to let you know where I am."

-Mary

"Shit! What have I gotten myself into?" I said as she sauntered away.

I was back and forth until 1:45 as to whether I would go or not. Mary is cute. She is about 5'2'' maybe 130 lbs and you can tell she works out. Her bulletproof vest conceals a decent set of tits. She is of Nordic descent and has pale almost transparent skin with brown hair and brown eyes.

At 1:55 I pulled into the park and a set of headlights turned on then off. The car was parked in a tree line. I had never thought to park there. The Lieutenant was off this particular night and the other Sergeant wasn't going to come snooping. As I pulled up, I noticed Mary was over by a park bench and had left her belt and vest in her car. Her uniform shirt was off and she was standing there in a tee shirt and her pants. She pulled the shirt over her head, unclasped the bra and her tits plopped out. They were fantastic. Her nipples were a rosy red color and stuck straight out pointing at me.

I left my belt and vest in my car, locked it up and began moving that way. She came towards me, grabbed my already semi hard cock and began to stroke it. She pressed her lips to mine and began to tongue kiss me. I raised my hand to her cheek, rubbing her check and running my hand down her throat to her left tit. I slowly ran my fingers across the whole tit running my three finger tips down her hard nipple.

At some point Mary had unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and now had my bare cock in her hand. She locked her palm and continued to stroke my cock. She dropped to her knees and began to suck me off. I have never had a blowjob that felt so good. She was working back and forth and twisting her hand up and down my shaft. The tip of my cock was sliding down her throat each time she took my cock all the way in. She then swallowed my cock and began working the tip with her throat muscles all while still sucking on the rest.

She stopped just shy of my cock exploding in her throat. She had undone her pants while sucking my cock and as she stood up stepped out of them. She sat down and told me to eat until she said so. I did as instructed. I fingered her and licked and sucked and she was moaning. I worked the bottom of her pussy and she creamed all over the bench.

It was at this point that my throbbing cock needed relief. I stood up, slid myself between her legs, lined my cock up, rubbed it on her slit a few times and slowly buried my cock into her pussy. I was still rubbing the bottom wall based on my angle and she was squirming and creaming all over the place. She asked to be switched to doggy so I let her stand up and she bent over. She arched her back and I entered her pussy from behind. My cock was rubbing her g spot and based on the feel she was about to burst. I slid my left thumb into her puckered asshole. Her ass opened like it expected that. She had bent her back so her ass was looking up at me. As all this happened I felt and heard a gush come from Mary. She had squirted from her current position and was begging for more. Her asshole was spasming on my thumb, so I decided to take a chance.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, aligned the head with her asshole and slid in on one of the release movements. My cock slid all the way in and she began to scream in orgasm. Her asshole began to milk my whole cock and squeeze the entire shaft. She squirted again and began to shake. All those motions combined and I shot my load deep in Mary's ass. I unloaded two weeks of jizz into her asshole and when I pulled out it immediately began to leak from her.

We cleaned up, put our uniforms back together and finished our shift. I got a text later with goofy eyes emoji. I responded yeah I feel the same. She sent me a picture and apparently had been sitting in panties full of jizz that was apparently still leaking out. Now I was a bit concerned. She then sent me a picture of an opened plan B pill. She said just in case. Then she followed with same place next week?