The Substitute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" Melanie wailed. "Cumming on my daddy's cooooooooccckkkk"

Manny could only watch in wonder as his little girl convulsed on top of him, her nails digging into his chest, as her walls spasmed around his cock. He could feel her hot juices literally squirt out of her to cover his balls and drip down his sides as she flooded him with her own desire.

Exhausted and sated, Melanie collapsed down onto her fathers' body, as his arms wrapped around her trembling body. He wasn't sure how much truth there was in what she said, but he did know; he couldn't give this up any more than he could give up breathing.

Melanie lay gasping on top of her father. Only knowing that she was damned if she was going to give up the hottest sex she had ever had in her life. Married or not, father or not, the only thing she cared about was the cock slowly softening inside her, and the hot come leaking out of her satisfied pussy.

As Manny held his daughter close, he wondered where things were going. The sound of her labored breathing filling his ear. As they both caught to catch their breath, neither heard the sound of footsteps in the hallway of the hotel recede from their door.

12