The Substitute Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, surely, her tension built to the break point and she came again, howling and thrashing, as he lunged his buttocks upward and fell back repeatedly into the mattress. The bounding bed hopped. Jock jammed his joint to the hilt and exploded as Mary fell forward and collapsed on his chest.

They lay panting, laminated together with only the thinnest sheen of their sweat separating their skin from shoulders to knees. Mary squeezed her thighs tight around Jock's trapped tool and sucked the last drop of his essence into her deepest chamber. He kneaded her bottom with his strong stiff fingers. She came once more and bit his neck to keep from screaming.

With dawn breaking through the garret dormers, Jock pushed his daughter off of him. "Mare," he said, with more than a touch of regret, "I've got to get dressed for work. Your Mama will be up soon, too." He kissed Mary's sweet lips and rolled out from under her, off the bed.

She nodded her understanding and whispered, barely audibly, "Thank you Papa... wake me ANY time."

When Jock opened Mary's bedroom door and stepped onto the landing of the short stairs, he was instantly grateful his penis hung, heavily but soft, out of sight behind his pajama's vent. Isabel stood in her nightgown at the bottom step. She clutched herself and looked up at him with a worried face. He stared, dumbfounded at being caught leaving his daughter's room at an unusual hour and after a raucous fuck which his wife must have heard.

Shock aside, Jock also leered at Isabel's naked round features which were innocently, yet effectively, revealed within her nightgown. His top-down view of her heavy mature tits, pendant as she leaned forward in her anxiety, stirred his retiring nuts. An unexpected pang flashed through his groin. He had not seen his wife through a sexual prism for a half-dozen, or more, years. His flaccid friend flinched with fresh interest.

Walking down, with his heart in his throat and his traitorous dick lurching oddly in his pajamas, Jock kept a poker-face. He remembered the nightgown from their wedding night and thought, "She still has THAT?" He groaned, nearly soundlessly, when his mind answered his question, "Obviously... and, in case you're blind... she still 'HAS' it!"

Meanwhile, Isabel was both relieved and confused by Jock's appearance at the top of the stair. She wondered silently, "What on earth?" but calmed herself as he casually walked down to her as if there were nothing wrong. When he stood in the hall, inches away from her, she asked, "I heard loud noises... what was the rumpus up there?" Her hoarse whisper carried her concern and bored a hole into Jock's brain.

Instinctively, Jock laughed and answered, "Mary may be eighteen, but she's still got a lot of 'little girl' in her!" He coughed as his inner voice added, for his benefit only, "and a lot of your 'little men' in her, too!" Isabel shook her head, not understanding her husband's meaning. He continued, "She's all excited about graduating, I guess. Anyway, believe it or not, she was actually BOUNCING on her BED!" Jock put a reassuring hand on his wife's bare shoulder top. "I took care of it though... you don't need to say anything to her about it."

Jock's electrical touch and calming words made Isabel swoon. She grabbed onto his strong body and held herself up as his arms swept around her and hugged her close. Burying her face in his pajama shirt, she smelled his faintly acrid manly sweat infused with his customary rosewater aftershave. She murmured, "You shaved... but you didn't take a bath." Her fingers roamed across his trapezius muscles and dug into his hardpan flesh. "Oh, Jock! I LOVE you SO! Leave Mary to her own self... come to BED!" Isabel looked up and begged, "Let's shut the door and MAKE LOVE!"

Jock was overwhelmed by the emotion in her voice and the resurgence in his loins. He strained to speak. "Isabel... my dear... I have to get to work. There's trucks already waiting to be unloaded. It's MONDAY."

Isabel balled up her left fist and struck his kidney hard. "Hang the trucks! What's the good of you being a foreman if you can't be late one Monday in a thousand?" She splayed her fingers and massaged her strike point. She certainly had not hurt him, but her soft ministration was welcome all the same.

Jock's cock jumped to attention. Outvoted, he scooped Isabel up and carried her across the threshold of their bedroom, kicking the door closed as he crossed. Suddenly transported two decades into the past, he reprised their happy entrance to their modest honeymoon room at the Wheeler Hotel and laid her on the rumpled brass bed. She was a lithe young virgin back then, eager to be loved. Now, a voluptuous mature mother, her eagerness was undiminished.

He pulled her bow loose and spread his hand inside her loose bodice, covering first her right breast and then her left while he brushed her wavy dark-gold hair from her brow and kissed her. "Alright, my dear," he buzzed against her lips, "Let them wait for me."

Isabel hung her arms around Jock's neck and mewled as his face followed his right hand and kissed, then sucked, first one proud throbbing nipple and then the other. Coursing over his back, she hooked her thumbs, under his shirt, in his waistband and pushed his pajama pants below the curve of his buttocks. He growled into her chest as her nails scraped his taut moons on their way around to her encumbering nightgown.

Widening her bent-out knees, Isabel crabbed the soft bias-cut muslin up her legs and wiggled until it was bunched like a sash around her heaving belly. Jock slobbered and sucked voraciously, unable to decide whether he preferred one tit over the other. Pressing the great mounds together into a single mountain, his palms worked their flesh while his tongue darted back and forth between the fat tips.

Wild with inflamed desire, Isabel arched her back under Jock's mouth and lifted her pelvis to him as she pulled his revived rock-hard boner to the doorstep of her hungry cunt. Jock thrust as she tugged. She sighed her satisfaction as he slid past her outer lips and made himself at home. "Oh, God!" She prayed as she exhaled. "Thank you! THANK you!"

Jock was too intent on his wife's bosom to see the tears of joy streaming over her cheeks as he pounded her pussy. He was not so distracted, however, that he did not hear her moans, or feel her hugging muscles work on his driving dick. Familiar alarms rang in his head as he recognized and welcomed the signs of yet another pending ejaculation.

Isabel writhed and snarled. She lifted her ankles to the ceiling and tossed her head on her pillow. Her crisis arrived with a flooding fanfare and crashed through her entire body. "JAHHHHHK!" Her uninhibited yell resounded through the morning air as she, like her daughter only minutes earlier, bounced on her bed and came around Jock's joint.

Jock locked his loins against Isabel's; fusing his pubic forest with hers. Rearing his head back, he cried exultantly, "YEAAAAHHH!" He could scarcely believe his nuts could trigger twice in twenty minutes, yet their explosive force was unmistakable ,even if the volume of his load was reduced. He held Isabel tight as she ground herself against him and drew his ultimate seeds.

In the dark hall, on the other side of the master bedroom's closed door, Mary stood in her bare feet and nightgown, clutching her right breast in her left hand and her wet aggravated pussy in her left. As she listened to her parents' animal sounds, she came herself and whispered passionately to the walls, "Oh, Papa!"

12