The Subway

Story Info
An encounter on a crowded subway leads to more.
2.5k words
4.54
32.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It was a cool autumn evening. Against a backdrop of red and orange leaves, I hurried to the subway to get home after a long day. Having left the bank where I worked later than I wanted to, I needed to get home pretty quickly for a conference call I had later that evening.

I descended the steps, tapped my subway pass at the gate, and walked to the loading platform. It was packed. Hundreds of people to my left and my right were all on their journeys home, just like I was. I paid little attention to the folks around me and tried to catch up on some emails.

A few minutes later, the train pulled up. Only a few people got off and the car was already pretty full.

Great, I thought, it's going to be a miracle if I make it onto the car.

I pushed my way inside, making my way to the end of the car where I could lean up against a wall to steady myself instead of having to hold onto one of the handrails.

I went back to my emails. I stood there looking down at my phone as more and more people filed in. Oh yeah, I thought, this train is going to be packed.

A young woman in light blue scrubs moved to my end of the train car and stopped in front of me. She turned around to face the doors she came through. A hint of her perfume tickled my nose and caught my attention.

I glanced up from my phone to take a quick peek. She had shoulder-length blonde hair and smooth white skin that showed the final glow of a summer tan. She had a small frame, and her scrubs fit her perfectly. She had a cute, round ass with no visible panty lines. I wondered if she had anything on under there and began to imagine what she looked like under that ubiquitous blue fabric.

I'll bet she's waxed. Full Brazilian wax--ass, pussy, and everywhere in between. I'd love to see that tight--

The train left the station and lurched forward. The blonde traveler in front of me was thrust backward, sending her tight ass right into my groin. It didn't hurt, as her voluptuous bottom had enough cushion to soften the blow.

To my surprise, she didn't move off of me as the train sped ahead. She pushed against me harder and ever so slightly began grinding on me. My cock stiffened.

I put my hand on her waist. She reached down and met my hand with her own. Her hand was soft and smooth. Just like her pussy, I imagined.

She responded by grinding harder. Her ass moved in a slow, steady rhythm up against my crotch. By this point I was half hard. She must have been able to feel my sex as she continued her sensual ritual.

Ever so slightly, I slipped my hand inside her waistband. There were no panties to be found. I felt the smooth skin along her hips and slowly worked my way toward her back. As much as I wanted to reach forward and slip a finger between her surely smooth, soft lips, I didn't want to put on a show for the other passengers.

My hand reached the top of her ass. Do I dare? I plunged in further. I grasped each magnificent globe, first the right, then the left. As I moved around her backside, she left some space between our bodies so I could get a firm grasp.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I smelled her entrancing perfume, which teased my nose with light hints of lemon and orange.

"NEXT STOP DOWNTOWN," the sound system on the subway blared. I was awoken from my reverie.

She reached her hand back toward me and, outside my pinstripe slacks, ran it along the length of my cock. She slowly stroked the length of my shaft. My dick bounced with excitement.

We were approaching my stop. I had no idea where she was getting off. Now or never, I said to myself.

I removed my hand from her scrubs, reached into my pocket, and grabbed one of my business cards. I slipped it in her waistband and made sure her top covered it from view.

"Excuse me," I whispered into her ear. "This is my stop."

I put my hand on her ass cheek, gave it a firm squeeze, and repositioned her slightly to my side.

"DOWNTOWN," the subway speaker announced.

I looked back, smiled, then pushed my way through the swarm of people and exited the train.

I moved swiftly. With every step I wondered if I should have been more direct, if I should've said, "come with me" or "let's go now."

I stepped out of the station, and the cool, swirling fall breeze was a welcome relief from the hot and crowded subway car.

Who was she? A doctor? A nurse? I didn't even get a name. All I could do is wait.

I got home, stripped off my suit and tie, and laid down on my bed. Imagining my blonde friend's seductive body in my hands again, all it took was a few quick strokes until I came forcefully, my hips bucking into an empty void that I wished her tight ass were occupying.

I showered, dressed, had a small meal, and sat down to join my conference call. Halfway through, the text came.

"Where can I meet you?" I assumed it was her.

"How about a drink? Maybe at a bar near you?" I responded.

"How about your place?"

"That works."

This was moving faster than I thought. I gave her my address and zoned out for the remainder of my call.

I hung up, cleaned my apartment a bit, and got out a bottle of Cabernet I had been saving.

She knocked. I opened the door, looked at her, and smiled. I took in all her features, this time from the front. She had changed out of her scrubs into a tight black dress and a cute pair of heels. She had blue eyes and a small nose on a round face. Her smile was warm and inviting. I tried as subtly as I could to look at the rest of her body without being too obvious. Small, pert breasts stood out from her chest. Her waist was small, and her dress stopped in the middle of her thighs. I longed to know if she decided to put any panties on this time. For my sake, I hoped not.

"Well, are you going to invite me in," she said.

"Oh, uh, of course. Please, come in, Miss..." my sentence trailed off. I didn't know what to call her.

"My name's Katie."

"I'm Jeff," I said, as informally as I could.

I stepped aside to let her in. She passed me by and rubbed her soft hand along my waist. I quite liked where this was going.

"Can I offer you anything to drink?"

"Whatever you're drinking," she said.

I poured two glasses of Cabernet, and we clinked rims and sat down on the couch.

"I see you ditched the scrubs," I said nonchalantly.

"I did. Thought you'd like this better."

"After our little adventure on the subway, I think I'd like you in anything you wear."

She smiled that same warm smile I saw when I opened the door.

"So, are you a doctor?" I asked.

"Med student."

"What kind of medicine?"

"Cardiology. There's a history of heart trouble in my family, so it's interested me since I was a young girl."

We chatted casually, sipped our wine, and laughed naturally--all the while dancing around the proverbial elephant in the room.

"So how does a med student come to grind on a banker in a subway?" I asked.

"The same way a banker comes to grab a girl's ass. Maybe lust, love, luck, or some combination of the three." She winked.

"I saw you when I got on the train," she continued. "I liked how you looked in your Armani suit. Didn't think anything of it until that train took off out of the station like a bat out of hell. Once I ended up against you, I said why not and took a chance. You certainly seemed to enjoy it."

She looked down at my crotch. I felt my face turn red.

"Don't worry," she added, reaching her hand toward my growing stiffness. "I liked it then. I still like it now."

I took our glasses and put them on a nearby table. I reached for Katie's face and pulled her toward me.

Our mouths met. Gently at first, but then we opened to each other, our tongues probing each other's mouth like a doctor conducting a medical exam. Fitting, I thought.

My hands returned to the tight ass that I felt earlier--over the dress at first, but quickly working my way down toward Katie's thighs and back up under the thin fabric.

My hands rose further up her smooth legs. Sure enough, she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. My dick was rock hard.

I laid her back on the couch face down. Her dress rode up above her cheeks. I took a moment to soak it all in, then bent to kiss each cheek. She quivered each time my lips touched her tender skin.

I massaged every inch of her ass and then began working my way up her back. I got up to her neck, unzipped her dress, and pulled it off of her. No bra either.

Continuing my massage, I stroked the soft skin on Katie's back and moved my hands down to her sides. I felt the sides of her perky breasts and worked my hands under until I reached her nipples, giving each a pinch upon my hands' arrival at their destination. She let out a tiny moan and turned around to lie on her back.

We kissed again, and I gave her small caresses along her neck and down to her tits. I savored each boob, with its peach colored areola and small, hard nipple in the middle. I took the left one in my mouth, sucking it and dancing around the protruding nipple with my tongue.

Katie's hands ran through my hair as I made my way to her right breast, then down her torso, past her navel, to the top of her waist.

To my surprise, she wasn't bare. She had a narrow strip of dirty blonde hair that ran down to the top of her lips. I had guessed wrong.

She spread her legs apart, giving me a full view of her pussy. I kissed her on her sex once, then again, and again. My tongue began its expedition of her crevice, starting with slow licks and then working deeper into her wet canyon.

I plunged further. My tongue circled her clit as I inserted a finger or two into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure. Katie came a minute later, rewarding my tongue and fingers with a coating of warm liquid.

I looked up and smiled. "I might not be a doctor, but I still know a thing or two about anatomy."

Katie laughed. "No kidding. Lay back and I'll show you what that medical degree is good for."

I obeyed. She undid my belt and yanked my trousers down to my ankles. I kicked them off with a short, quick movement.

Her mouth descended to my cock, delivering soft kisses to my swollen member. She took my head in her mouth, a little at a time, working it deeper and deeper with each plunge of her mouth. I took in the sight of her small tits dangling in front of me as she worked on my dick. I reached out and tweaked her nipples as she worked on my bottom half.

My cock was throbbing. I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace.

I took her by the shoulders and guided her up my torso. Our tongues tied together in yet another tantric tango. She hesitated at first upon tasting her own juices on my tongue, but she warmed up to it soon after and kissed me with unending passion.

Her hips started doing that grinding motion from the subway. This time, however, her warm, wet pussy was sliding along my cock. With every thrust, her pussy left its gooey trail along the length of my member, like the remnants of a warm cinnamon roll left behind on a plate.

Katie's last thrust moved up past my cock then slowly moved back down, catching the tip of my penis as she descended. I entered her and felt her warmth wrap around me. She groaned, as did I.

I put my hands around her waist, lifting her up and down time and again. Her rhythm was just as consistent as on the train. And this time I got to hear her voice urging me to satisfy her.

"Yes Jeffrey, fuck me. Fuck my little blonde pussy. Mmmmm yes Jeff yes right there right there right there..."

Before long, and with the aid of some well-timed pressure to her clit, her pussy tightened. Her vagina convulsed and sent shockwaves through my cock. Katie screamed in ecstasy.

Once her orgasm subsided, we locked eyes.

"Your turn," she said.

I knew it wouldn't be much longer for me.

She lifted her hips and dropped them back down, letting gravity take her tight pussy to my pelvis such that my stiff member penetrated her as far as it could go.

"Come on Jeff," Katie said. "Grab my ass. Fuck me like you mean it."

I complied, never wanting to turn down an opportunity to squeeze the tight butt that started this whole adventure.

"Come for me, Mr. Banker. I want you to make a deposit in my vault."

Interesting choice of words, I thought. Never hurts to screw someone with a sense of humor. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself internally.

Three more thrusts and I was at my apex. My elongated cock had its second orgasm of the night, this time depositing my seed in the tight blonde body above me instead of on my own chest.

We kissed again as Katie lowered her body onto my chest. I felt her nipples touch my body first, then the rest of her torso, and finally her lower half as she removed herself from my sex and lay down on top of me.

I put my arm around her as our breathing synced up and we fell into an exhausted yet satisfied sleep.

I awoke early the next morning.

"Katie?" I called. But there was no answer.

In the morning light of my apartment, I saw a small note on the table beside the couch.

"Had to run to class this morning. Call me if you want to do that again. Better exercise to keep that heart healthy. Doctor's orders. -- K"

I'll be calling my new doctor for an appointment later today.