The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not—you did, but... I... wait, what? No." The old man was confusing her. She needed to get back to Jessica, but she didn't know where she was or how she'd gotten here.

"No?" he asked with a pout.

"Aah!" Shelly threw her hands in the air and walked away from the man. She saw dolphins jumping out in the water. She had to be in Water's domain still, but she didn't recognize this island. Could she convince one of those dolphins to take her back to Marchosias's island? Was it already too late? If only she had her brother's ability, she could change into a dolphin, or something else that could swim. Of course, then she would also need to know where she was in order to get back to Marchosias's island.

"Wow. The youth today have changed since I was alive. There's no more respect for the elderly."

The man's voice stopped her in her tracks. Since he was alive? Was she dead? This didn't seem like either Heaven or Hell to her, but she'd never really believed in either anyway. Was the man undead? There was sunlight, so he couldn't be a vampire. Unfortunately, vampires weren't the only creatures that were undead, and many of them didn't fear sunlight.

She spun around to face him. There was still something about him that was familiar, but she couldn't place it. She was sure she'd never met him before. She decided to keep a careful eye on him.

"My girlfriend is in danger. I need to get back to her." She tried to keep her voice calm, but she didn't like the way he leered when she said girlfriend. "Do you know how I can get off this island and get back to her? The demon, Marchosias, was trying to kill us, and suddenly I wound up here."

At the demon's name, the old man grew serious. "That old demon? Why would he want to kill you?"

"You know who he is?" she asked with rising hope in her voice, though it shouldn't surprise her. If the old man had lived here long, then he would know of the powerful demon that shared Water's domain. Shelly wished she knew of any other islands in Varun's—no, it was Poseidon's—demesne.

"I know him all right." The man shook his shaggy head. "He's usually a good guy, but if he's trying to kill your friend, then she's in trouble. Did you say she was as good looking as you?"

Shelly got the impression that this man's mind only worked down one track, and he wasn't her type. She could play along though, if it got her off this island.

"Better looking. She's the daughter of a succubus, and absolutely stunning." Jessica wouldn't appreciate her giving away that secret, but Shelly would deal with that later.

"A succubus, huh?" the man's grin showed pearly white teeth. "Been a very long time since I've been with one of them." His gray eyes grew distant for a while, then focused back on her. "Well? What are you waiting around here for? You need to get back to that woman!"

Shelly opened her mouth to retort, but her stomach cramped hard enough to double her over. Her insides felt as though they were twisting into knots. She realized she was face first in the sand and the old man was talking to her, but she couldn't think or hear past the pain.

Something large grabbed her feet and yanked. She was ripped through the air as the island disappeared below her. The old man stared in astonishment. Everything grew dark as the world vanished.

* * * *

"Shelly, wake up!" She felt something warm and moist press against her lips. "Please! I need you to be okay. I... I need you, Shelly. Don't leave me."

Shelly groaned as she opened her eyes. Her body felt stiff, but at least the pain was gone. It took her a moment to focus on the woman leaning over her. Tears dripped from Jessica's blue eyes onto Shelly's face.

"What...?" she started to ask. Memories crashed into her with the force of a tidal wave. She sat up too fast, slamming her head into Jessica's and making them both cry out. Shelly dropped back to the floor and rolled onto her side, holding her forehead. "Marchosias?" she gasped past her sudden renewed headache.

"He fled, I think," Jessica moaned next to her.

Shelly sat back up—with a lot more care this time—and looked at her girlfriend. "Fled? Why would he flee?"

Jessica returned her look with bloodshot eyes. She was silent for a moment, making Shelly wonder if she was going to answer. When she did, it wasn't what Shelly expected to hear. "When he bit down on you, I got worried. I saw blood, and thought it was yours. It was stupid, I know. You were a sword, so how could you bleed?" Jessica shook her head, then groaned. Shelly saw a large lump already formed on her head. "I don't know why, but he pulled away after that, and vanished. I... I don't know where he went."

Shelly moved to Jessica's side and hugged her. "Sorry about your head," she whispered, not sure of what else to say. "I'm glad you're all right. I was so worried about you."

"You were worried about me?" Jessica laughed as she hugged Shelly back. "I thought for sure that I'd lost you. After Marchosias left, you changed back, but wouldn't wake up. Your heartbeat was weak, and you were barely breathing. What happened?"

Shelly felt her eyes brimming with tears as she tried to think of an answer. That island felt like a dream now. The details grew foggy as she tried to recall them. "I don't know," she admitted after a few seconds. "I went far away... somehow... but now I'm back. I don't know what happened."

"You, um, changed shapes right before he ran away." Jessica sounded hesitant as she spoke. "You became a different sword. I—I dropped you because I wasn't expecting it. I was afraid I'd hurt you."

A different sword? Why would she become a different sword? There were plenty that she could become, though only a couple forms she used regularly. She recalled the blade Marchosias had held in his human form, and how his coat had taken on a dull sheen when he'd transformed. She'd never changed without meaning to in the past, so what happened?

"What did I look like in the other form?" She asked, almost afraid of the answer. "The other sword, I mean."

Jessica pulled back and looked into Shelly's eyes. "It looked old. Not as pretty as you are now." Jessica cracked a half smile.

"Flatterer," Shelly accused, though she couldn't hide her smile at the compliment.

"Your blade was dull gray and thin. It was curved like an old Japanese blade. In the hilt was a round pearl."

"A round pearl?" Shelly asked, feeling snarky for some reason. Something tickled her memory, but she still couldn't place it. As far as she knew, she'd never heard of a sword with a dull gray blade. "Are you sure it wasn't square like most pearls?"

"If you're feeling good enough to make jokes, then you're feeling good enough to give me a kiss for saving your life," Jessica teased back.

"I thought you were already kissing me when I woke up." Shelly winked at her girlfriend, feeling a lot lighter. Something still bothered her, but for that moment, they were safe. Except... "Shouldn't we get out of here? Won't Marchosias come back?"

"The way he high-tailed it out of here?" Jessica shook her head and her smile widened. "You didn't see his face before he vanished with his snake-tail between his legs. I doubt he'll be back any time soon. You scared him good with whatever it was you did to him."

Shelly didn't think she'd done anything to scare him away, but she glowed inside, thinking that Jessica found her important.

"I'm still waiting on that kiss," Jessica smirked.

"Get over here," Shelly grinned and sat up enough to pull Jessica down and into a kiss.

* * * *

* * * *

Lyden stood waiting with his wife, Becky, at his side. Gaia's waiting area was different from the first time he'd come here. It always was, depending on who was waiting. There was no opening to the outside to let a dragon in, and only two rooms off the entrance. One for each of them.

This was Gaia's realm, and her home, and it was under her complete control. A lesson he wouldn't forget. Gaia was an ally, but she was also the Pillar of Earth. He couldn't allow himself to forget that she had her own agenda.

"Are we going to talk about what you almost did?" Becky asked him. He knew from her tone that she was still upset with him. Not that he could blame her, but what was he supposed to do? His children were dying!

"No," he told her in a soft voice. "Not here." He knew Gaia was listening to everything they said. He knew he would have to talk with her about it eventually, but was surprised she'd waited this long to bring it up.

"It's not like I don't understand," she told him, though he wondered if that were true. They didn't have any kids together. Not living at any rate. Instead, Becky tended to look after all his kids as though she were a secondary mother. He knew she loved them all, but... well, they weren't her's. She refused to try again, after... No! He wouldn't think of them. It hurt too much to remember their deaths.

He didn't respond, so she continued. "They were hurt. I get that, but sometimes I think you act too fast. There were other options."

"I'm worried about everything else going on right now," he told her, trying to change the subject. He really didn't want to think about the twins, bleeding and hurt, or what they had to do to recover. It was one thing for him to do it, but his kids? Sure, they were old enough to do adult things, but it didn't mean he wanted to think about it, much less be in the same area.

"Who could kill a Pillar?" Becky responded, though she gave him a look that let him know she knew what he was doing.

"As far as I know, either an Outsider, or me before I died."

Becky shuddered next to him. "I hope another one of those beasts haven't come here."

"What if—?" Lyden began, but Becky cut him off.

"No. You killed it, my love. You need to stop worrying about that."

Lyden wanted to believe her. He wanted to believe that every bit of the Outsider had been pulled into him before he was shot through the heart, killing them both. What if something escaped? What if he missed a small part of it? They could all be in serious danger.

"I'm glad to see the twins have found someone to care about." Now it was Becky changing the subject, but Lyden wasn't going to argue. He didn't like worrying about the Outsiders. "Gloria seems like a decent sort, and seems to really care for Sheldon."

"I worry that she may be too old for him," Lyden replied, then felt his cheeks burn as Becky scoffed.

"Too old? Angela is over two-hundred, and Brooke is over a hundred-fifty. Not to mention Gaia, who is as old as the Earth."

"Fine, you've proved your point," he conceded. He really didn't have room to talk, though Gaia and he weren't really a thing. In fact, they hadn't been together since his resurrection, but there were reasons for that.

"And Jessica seems nice enough, once you get past her dislike of succubae."

"Dislike?" he arched one eyebrow at her. "I don't think 'dislike' is the right word." He paused as he considered his daughter's girlfriend. There was something about her that bothered him. He figured it was her hatred of the succubae, while he still loved Angela. He wasn't able to be with the Pillar of Fire as much as he'd like. He felt bad, but with his duties between both worlds, none of his wives got the attention they deserved. Neither did his kids, but he still tried when he could.

"I'm not as old as the Earth," Gaia stated as she rose up out of the ground. "I'm older than dirt."

Lyden struggled to hold back his chuckle as Becky's cheeks grew heated.

"Thank you for seeing us," Lyden stated, aware that he wasn't able to hide his mirth from his tone. Becky's jab to his side let him know that she noticed. The truth was that they'd waited hours for Gaia to show. It was about time she presented herself.

"I apologize for the wait," she smirked at him. "You should have refreshed yourselves while you waited."

Lyden glanced at the two rooms adjoining this one. One had his name above the door, and the other one had Becky's. He knew why she wanted him to go in there. Only the owner of the room could enter, and it would have separated the pair. Of course, Gaia could enter also, and he knew she would try to seduce him. Despite being older than dirt, she was an attractive woman. Dark, earthy skin, wide hips, and a healthy bust added to her sex appeal. Even as he looked at her, he felt himself growing hard in his pants.

"I'm afraid the reason we're here is most urgent," Lyden said though his throat had gone dry.

"Varun's murder," Gaia stated with a small frown. "The strain of supporting this world is becoming worse."

"Lysa and Angela are trying their best," Becky said in defense of the other Pillars.

"I didn't say they weren't," Gaia rebuked Becky. "They were the best choice we had at the time, but it may take centuries before they're strong enough to pull their full weight."

"Is it that, or because they're not a First?" Lyden said, stepping between Gaia and Becky. They were in the Orange Bubble when Gloria told them about the Firsts. It was a gamble bringing that up with Gaia, but he needed to know. By the look on the Pillar of Earth's face, she hadn't known that they knew.

Gaia regarded them for a long moment before she spoke. "How do you know that term?"

Lyden thought it was a good sign that she didn't deny it. Or kill them outright. Or did it mean she was going to destroy them after this conversation?

"It doesn't matter," Lyden held his ground—no pun intended—despite Gaia's glare. "There are bigger concerns. Besides, you know we can keep your secrets."

Gaia's thick lips thinned as she regarded them. "But you don't trust me with all of your secrets."

"Are you implying that we have all of yours?" Lyden shot back. Becky gripped his arm in warning. Gaia was arguably the most powerful of the Pillars, and here he was provoking her.

Gaia burst out laughing a second later, and Lyden relaxed. "No, Lyden Snow. You will never have all of a woman's secrets." For some reason, he suspected she was looking past him at Becky. "So, you know of the Firsts. Yes, I am one, among others. It may be that your daughter and wife will never be strong enough to match who they replaced. Poseidon was powerful before he took up the mantle of Water, but the other two are doing a better job of supporting their realm than he is. I wasn't lying when I said that it may take them centuries to master their respective mantles. I believe they can do it, or I wouldn't have let Angela remain, much less chosen your daughter for Air."

Lyden shuddered at the finality in her tone. He had no doubt that she could destroy either one if she chose.

"Do you know who killed Varun?" Becky spoke up, coming to stand by Lyden's side.

"If I knew that, they would be dead," Gaia said with that same note of finality. Lyden noticed the strain in the corners of her eyes. Half the Pillars were relatively new, and the original half had to pick up their slack in holding this world together.

"We're sorry to have bothered you," Lyden said, realizing that coming here had been a waste of time. Gaia could see everything that touched the Earth if she chose to focus on it. If it floated in the water, or up in the air, however, she was blind to it. It had been foolish to think Gaia might have seen Varun's murderer.

"It was no bother," Gaia grinned. Lyden didn't like the hunger behind that grin.

"If there is anything you know—" Becky began, but Lyden cut her off.

"I can see you're busy. We won't take up any more of your concentration." He really didn't like that gleam in Gaia's brown eyes. Except... her eyes dimmed as she melted into the ground.

"There's no need to rush," Gaia said as Lyden felt her arms wrap around his chest from behind. Where was Becky? Her voice was soft and sultry as she spoke into his ear. "Why don't you stay and rest?" She didn't hold him tight, but there was no doubt that Lyden wasn't getting away from her. Her finger tips stroked his chest as she continued to speak. "It's been a long time, Generator. I could use a recharge."

"I—I'm no longer a Generator," He told her. Despite his worry and concern, he could feel his arousal rising. Angela may control the fires of passion, but Mother Earth could control earthy desires. He needed to get out of here before it was too late.

"Hmm? That's too bad. No one has been able to power me up like you used to." Despite her words, she didn't let go.

"Pardon me, Pillar," Becky came to his rescue, "but if you don't know who killed Varun, then we should get going. We need to find out who did it, and put a stop to them."

"Becky... Dear, Becky. I haven't forgotten about my favored apprentice." Lyden turned his head to look at his wife. Love and pride flooded him as he noticed no fear in her gaze as she looked back at him. He saw concern etch the lines around her eyes, but she wasn't afraid. As he looked at her, a clone, or copy, of Gaia formed behind Becky and enfolded her in the Pillar's arms. "Do you remember the spell I taught you that will drive a man wild with lust?" Becky nodded but didn't speak. By the increased worry in her eyes, Lyden knew he was in trouble. Gaia placed her hands on Becky's cheek and turned her face. "Remember how powerless you were to stop me when I used it on you?"

"Why are you doing this?" Becky gasped. The gasp turned into a moan as Gaia kissed her. To his horror, Lyden watched as Becky tried to fight against the kiss for a couple seconds, before melting into the Pillar's embrace and kissing her back.

"There's no point in resisting." Gaia's warm breath tickled his neck. Lyden hadn't known that the Pillar of Earth could make multiple copies of herself. Unfortunately, with the way she started to nibble on his neck, he began to wonder what it would be like to screw duplicates of her. Would she feel each copy differently, or would everything be multiplied? He knew firsthand how talented she was in bed. Duplicate that, and... He felt her hands dip into his pants, freeing his cock. It used to change size and shape according to whomever he was with, but that had changed after his death. It was still a member to make him proud as it pointed towards his wife and Gaia-clone.

"I can't... I don't..." Lyden tried to think through the lust haze that was crowding his thoughts. They were here for something important. "I'm not..." Gaia's fingers stroked his length. She knew how to use her hands and he couldn't stop the moan that escaped him at her expert touch. "Not... Generator... Ahh. I, um... Oh, yeah. That feels... No. Can't power you." His words were only slightly less jumbled than his thoughts.

"I know," Gaia whispered as she walked around to face him. She never let go of his manhood, but Lyden knew he couldn't escape her even if she had. "But it has been too loooong since I've had this fine specimen between my thighs, or between my lips. I miss your taste, your feel, your excitement." As she drawled the word 'long' she stroked him faster, making him whimper with need and delight. "I've had many lovers over the millennia, Lyden Snow, but far too few that were as talented as you, and none within a couple centuries." She dropped to her knees in front of him, but kept her eyes locked on his. He couldn't look away from those beautiful, lust-filled brown orbs, but he knew when her clothes evaporated. "I'm sorry to resort to this, but I need a break from the stress. You have no idea how hard it can be to control and support this world with three new Pillars. I had hoped you would come to me willingly. Your wives didn't need to know. I hope you'll be able to forgive me, but I need this more than you can know." Her fingertips grazed his sensitive flesh making him need more contact. "I think that your wife needs a bit also."