The Succubi's Surrogate Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaleb tries to accept his new situation with the succubi...
3k words
4.62
31.4k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
630 Followers

Author's Notes: More futa on male stuff. If that isn't your thing, you've been warned. To the rest, I do plan on finishing this up with a third chapter but it might take a little while to settle on an ending.

*****

"Uh, cream?" Kaleb stuttered.

Sitirri chuckled.

"For your coffee?" The Amazonian succubus clarified.

"Oh, just a little please." Kaleb chuckled, his face blushing.

"I mean, I can't speak for Madene but I have enough class to let my partner have a cup of coffee before fucking them harder than humanly possible." Sitirri stated as she handed Kaleb a cup of the warm coffee.

He accepted the coffee, still blushing deeply.

"Come on, let's have coffee in the lounge where we can discuss...arrangements." Madene interjected.

"Okay, lead the way." Kaleb replied.

Sitirri removed her apron, exposing the rest of her naked body. Her relaxed muscles sent a tingle up Kaleb's spine. She poured two more cups of coffee for her and Madene before following. Kaleb admired the grand halls before he entered a magnificent lounge area. Massive, oak bookshelves covered the walls, two gothic black leather couches by an altar-like stone that was covered in runes, taking up almost the entire back wall was an ornate fireplace. Inside the hearth was a pale blue flame. The fire's reflection danced on the midnight black bricks. Most of the floor was hardwood cherry, yet inexplicably warm. Madene motioned Kaleb to sit on one of the couches. He obeyed. The two succubi sat together on the couch opposite him.

"So, just to be clear, once I give birth to this demon, I'm free to choose whether or not I want to go back to my world?" He asked as he sipped his coffee.

"That's the deal." Madene said.

Sitirri traced circles on her thigh with her index finger.

"Don't forget, we both have to cum inside you so the child will be ours. No fighting over who's child it is." Madene reiterated.

"What if I have doubts about this whole thing?" Kaleb inquired.

"Succubus sperm is addictive, like coffee. You can give it up, but why would you?" Sitirri answered as she drank from her cup.

"O-okay. How long will I be- "He started.

"Pregnant?" Madene interrupted, "About a month."

"What all does that entail?" Kaleb asked.

"Enlarged belly, intense sexual urges and the baby will need to be fed our cum regularly." Sitirri butted in.

"Regularly?" He inquired

"Like daily." Madene clarified.

"So, one or both of you would cum inside me once a day?" Kaleb asked.

"Minimum." Sitirri said flatly.

A part of Kaleb still had doubts about the whole situation but they had a point. Their cum was addictive, he was craving something since he woke up.

"So...who's first?" Kaleb asked, licking his lips.

"Do you like it rough?" Madene asked as Sitirri calmly set her cup on the table.

He thought about his response for a minute before answering. He thought back to the pleasure these succubi were capable of inflicting. He wanted more...

"Yes."

Sitirri didn't waste a moment. She leapt over the table and pounced on him like an animal.

"Then give me that sweet ass human!" She roared.

Kaleb didn't have time for a response as Madene grabbed his head and forced her snake-like tongue down his throat. Locked in her fervent oral assault, he could only feel Sitirri spit on his asshole prior to easing her throbbing cock in. After the initial thrust however, she didn't hold back. Sitirri had positioned herself expertly between his legs and pumped in and out of his ass. Kaleb's insides felt like they were on fire. He moaned in a lewd fusion of pain and ecstasy.

Madene tore away from the kiss, leaving Kaleb's tongue hanging out of his mouth. His manhood had become rock solid almost immediately. She straddled him in the cowgirl position and revealed her womanly flower, hidden behind her erect cock. She guided his throbbing member inside her and started grinding her hips on his. Kaleb's eyes rolled up into the back of his head, his pitiful moans coinciding with every wet slap of Madene's thighs on his hips. Kaleb squirmed in pleasure as Madene's walls threatened to suffocate his cock, if it weren't for how wet she was Kaleb doubted she could move with him inside at all.

She let out shrill yelps of ecstasy when she started riding Kaleb. He didn't stand a chance; the demonic pleasures overtook him like a crashing tidal wave of lust. He came, coating Madene's insides with his warm cum. She cried out and bit her lip. Kaleb felt her wall squeezed his member, trying to milk more out of him. She pumped slower but didn't stop, Kaleb let out weak moans as the overstimulation of his body was breaking his mind. Thanks to Madene's continued pumping, Kaleb lost control of his muscles, making his ass tighten around Sitirri's root. The Amazon moaned loudly. Kaleb cried out in pleasure as his ass gripped her demonic cock with all its strength.

"I'm...I just..." Kaleb tried to speak.

"Fine, cum early if you want. I'm not stopping though." Madene panted and she pulled herself free of his manhood.

The small demoness scooted up to his face, her erect cock right in front of his mouth.

"Open your mouth." Madene commanded.

Kaleb obeyed and accepted her erect member into his mouth. Sitirri continued her violent thrusting, pistoning in and out of him. Every time she pushed deeper into him, Kaleb gasped for air, only to find Madene's cock sliding down his throat. He was hard again already.

"My turn to ride him!" Sitirri bellowed.

Kaleb felt her pull her cock out of his ass. Once she straddled him, the tall demoness rode him harder than any woman could have. Her thick thighs threatened to break Kaleb's hips, arousing him more. He moaned over Madene's cock.

"Madene, do you think he could take both of us?" Sitirri asked between heavy breaths.

Kaleb tried to speak but all that came out was a weak groan.

"I don't think he's ready yet. But once he gets the belly, he'll be able to." Madene answered.

Kaleb grunted, trying to be a part of the conversation.

"I'm already close, it's been a while since someone else has pierced me!" Sitirri panted.

"Same, hold on." Madene replied.

She pulled her cock out of his mouth and Kaleb got a wonderful view of the amazon succubus riding him. Madene moved behind Sitirri. He felt Madene prod his ass, then the familiar burn as she buried her cock in his intestines. With her own roar of ecstasy, Madene filled his insides with her sweet cream. Kaleb howled in pleasure, his mouth agape, tongue hanging out and his eyes couldn't roll any further into the back of his head. His arms sought for purchase to keep himself afloat amidst the crashing waves of lust, before finally being pinned down by Sitirri who draped her body over his. Her large breasts smothering his face. Kaleb couldn't hold back as the pressure was finally released. He came inside Sitirri. His second climax broke him, thoughts ceased, past didn't matter. The only thing he wanted was more cum. He received his wish as the Amazonian demoness spurted her cum all over his gaping mouth, covering him in her hot, sticky cream. Sitirri admired her work, gazing down at him dominantly.

"You look so cute like that." The Amazonian demon of lust cooed.

But she didn't stop grinding her hips against his manhood, only slowed down.

"I think he should clean us up." Madene purred.

"Ooh, I have an idea. Come along Kaleb." Sitirri replied, pulling herself free of Kaleb's cock.

Madene pulled herself from his ass. He sighed as his body begged for her to bury her member inside him once again. Sitirri grabbed one hand while Madene grabbed the other and the two pulled him towards a new room. Their hot cum made his skin sensitive and tingle. They entered an elegant bathroom; an opaque glass door covered the shower that was large enough to comfortably fit two people. The entire room looked so clean, one would assume it was prepared for a décor magazine.

"You look a little dirty my little slut." Sitirri said seductively, "Why don't we get washed up?"

"I'd love that." Kaleb answered with a smirk.

Madene entered the shower first and turned on the water. Kaleb followed and Sitirri was right behind him, filling whatever extra space remained in the shower. He let out a relaxed sigh as the hot water eased his muscles and soothed his bones. The young man admired her petite body, wide hips and plump ass. Her bright red skin was complimented by her glowing green eyes. The water matted down her black hair that stretched down to her shoulder blades. Madene put her hands against the wall and turned her head to look back at Kaleb ravenously. She blew him a kiss before Sitirri pressed his hands against the wall, pushing her whole, muscular form against his. He could feel the power in her arms and thighs as they rubbed on his naked body. He was pushed against Madene, feeling her smooth skin on his.

"Push your hips back, it'll make it feel better." Sitirri whispered before nibbling on his ear.

Kaleb did as he was told. He was rewards by feeling her throbbing cock tease and prod his ass. The young man sighed passionately, silently begging to feel her fill him with her cum. Sitirri slowly pushed herself into him. Kaleb inhaled sharply, feeling her demonic cock penetrate him. His body reacted and his cock hardened. The Amazonian demoness pressed her cock deeper into him, forcing him to enter Madene's ass. She moaned softly as he was sandwiched between the two beautiful demons of lust. Sitirri pulled back, letting her member slide back before Kaleb's ass subconsciously clenched around her tip. His body didn't want her twitching member to leave him, if she could stay buried inside him for all eternity, Kaleb would be in heaven.

The she thrust forward, pushing Kaleb further into Madene's insides. She moaned louder now, right alongside Kaleb's sighs of pleasure. Sitirri started slow, allowing his ass to learn when to close tight around her root. Once his body learned, she sped up her piston-like motions, making Kaleb moan with every thrust. He was her cock sleeve, pumping in and out of Madene with Sitirri's hips directing his movements. As time went on, the Amazonian succubus's pumping increased in speed. Kaleb felt like his insides were on fire but the pain he felt only intensified the pleasure. He tried to keep in rhythm with Sitirri but as she sped up more and more, he just couldn't keep pace.

Kaleb thrust forward one last time, burying his manhood deep in Madene's back door. She squealed in ecstasy. This time, Kaleb didn't pull out and allowed Sitirri to excavate his insides. His moans and panting of submission invigorated the large succubus. She pumped wildly, Kaleb felt his legs lose feeling. He leaned closer to Madene, putting his face next to hers. The two briefly kissed before their throes of ecstasy were one in the same.

"Oh fuck! Now it's my turn to fill you up Kaleb!" She bellowed.

Kaleb could barely form thoughts, let alone words.

"Madene...was...right. They can make me squeal and moan...like a... woman..." His thoughts struggled to form from the sexual onslaught Sitirri was unleashing on him.

Kaleb felt her demonic cock swell in his ass, she was close. The demoness released one of his hands and wrapped her strong fingers around his throat before squeezing tenderly. His eyes rolled up, his tongue flopped out of his mouth. He let out a lewd series of whimpers and lustful moans. He was close too. Finally, Kaleb couldn't hold back any longer as a powerful buck of Sitirri's hips sent him over the edge. Kaleb's mind sank further into the ocean of ecstasy, enveloping his body and soul. Sitirri practically poured cum into his insides. She coated his intestines with her hot, burning seed. As Kaleb reached the peak of his otherworldly orgasm, he felt his stomach bulge. It felt full to bursting with her sticky, sweet cream. Kaleb cried out in a concoction of euphoria and pain. As his cry of blissful ecstasy echoed off the wall, he came with everything he had into Madene's ass. Her moans, his cries of pleasure and Sittiri's roar of ecstasy created a cacophony of lewd music.

Sitirri released his throat and wrapped both of her muscular arms around him and Madene, locking the thee of them in a blissful embrace of desire. Kaleb lost feeling in both of his legs as the last of his cum flowed into Madene's ass. Sitirri slowed her pumping to a steady, rhythmic pace. Kaleb grasped at fleeting thoughts.

"She just came in my ass..."

"I can't hold any more..."

"I want to stay..."

The warming glow that came in the aftermath of his mind-shattering orgasm washed away his thoughts, leaving only the feeling of completion in his mind. He felt home. Sitirri slowly pulled her cock free of Kaleb's ass. He didn't have the strength to hold her in. She washed herself before stepping out of the shower and drying herself off. Kaleb stayed deep inside Madene, trying to keep himself from collapsing.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. How do you like your eggs?" Sitirri asked politely.

"...uh...scrambled..." Kaleb murmured, mind still reeling from his climax.

"Alright, I'll see you guys down there." She said as she walked out of the door.

Kaleb eased himself to the shower floor, staring at his now plump belly.

"Kaleb?" Madene asked, turning to face him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Can I wash you?" She asked uncertainly.

"Sure..." He answered awkwardly.

The 4-foot-tall succubus poured a handful of goo from a chalice. She lathered her hands in the substance and gingerly rubbed the substance over his body. To Kaleb's surprise, this felt far more intimate than sex. Her hands glided over his body, tenderly squeezing his sore muscles. It was like a massage and a bath in one. Madene slide her hands down to his spent manhood and carefully washed it. If Kaleb had any energy left, he would have tried to fuck her again. She massaged his inner thigh, working the goo into his skin.

He ran his fingers through her wet hair. This was beyond anything he ever imagined, not only the sex and massage but the intimacy they shared in that moment. After massaging his legs, she worked her way back up to his neck. Madene took great care to be gentle but firm as she rubbed his neck. Kaleb let out a sigh of blissful satisfaction once she finished.

"Kaleb?" Madene asked.

"Yes?" He replied, feeling renewed.

"I know you want to go back to your world but I really want you to stay here...with us...with me." She said as she sat down next to him.

Kaleb didn't know what to say. A part of him did want to go back but he would never feel this again. The level of pleasure would forever be compared to something not humanly attainable. The young man's sexual adventures would always lack the same passion, the same aggression as the love he made with these demonesses. He loved being here but at the end he was still just a fucktoy to Sitirri. He was just there to breed with. He wondered if that's all he was to them. Madene alone made him seriously debate going back.

"I...I don't know. I love this, but I'm not sure if I want to just be a surrogate for your baby." He explained.

"You mean more to us than that." She retorted, looking into his hazel eyes, "You are carrying my...ahem, our child."

"But you just kidnapped me for the purpose of being a surrogate right?" Kaleb inquired.

Madene sighed.

"Yes, we did, but you aren't just a something to fuck like Sitirri portrays. You mean more than that to both of us. The difference is that I can admit that." Madene explained.

Kaleb sighed.

"This is just a big adjustment to me." Kaleb said.

"I know, and we did kind of foist this on you, but I promise, I will do my best to take care of you." The succubus said, draping her tail across Kalb's thigh.

"Thank you Madene, I honestly wasn't sure if you cared about my happiness. I'll think about staying." Kaleb explained.

"No, thank you Kaleb." She replied, blushing slightly.

"Madene, maybe this is one of those sexual urges but I'm going to suck your cock now." He said in a sultry voice.

Before she could respond, he rolled over and faced Madene's crotch. Her member twitched with anticipation. He opened his mouth and guided her into his open mouth. Madene inhaled sharply and laid a slender hand on his head, running her fingers through his brown hair. Her other hand held his lovingly.

Kaleb licked her cock ravenously, making sure to stimulate her tip. The succubus's breathing turned raspy and heavy. His arm wrapped around her wide hips. He wasn't going fast but what he lacked in speed, he made up for in quality and eagerness. Kaleb looked up at his lover's face. Her eyes were glued to his, her face was flushed and mouth was agape. He must have been doing a good job for his first blowjob.

"Oh fuck Kaleb... You're pretty good with your...tongue..." She moaned.

Then after a couple minutes, Kaleb felt her cock swell. He didn't have time to react, just as his tongue was dancing around her time, she grabbed a fistful of his hair and doubled over. She cried out as she filled his mouth with sweet cream. Kaleb swallowed as much as he could but it was like chugging her delicious baby batter. Eventually he gagged and pulled his mouth free of her cock, lewd gargling noises filled the room. Madene exhaled shakily.

"Wow..." She panted, "That was incredible!"

"Thank you." He said with a look of pride.

"No, thank you." She replied, wiping a string of cum off his chin.

"Why don't we go get some breakfast?" She suggested.

"I thought I just did." He replied, wryly.

Madene giggled and held his hand as they walked to the dining room.

Myrph
Myrph
630 Followers