The Succubus Pt. 01

Story Info
Sacrifice everything you have, and a bit more.
3.6k words
4.63
3.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Tome

Gabriel Samuelsson walked through his loft, naked in front of the windows. He felt he had nothing to hide. He was tall and well-built, with a handsome mess of salt-and-pepper hair. He had found early success in his life with the creation of a tech start-up that had grown beyond his wildest hopes. He sold it a few years ago and ended up richer than God. Now, he spent his aimless days using men and women, spending money on cheap thrills, and trying to find greater pleasures.

He tried everything available to him. The finest drugs, the most expensive parties, all of it left him numb. Even travel had gone hollow, having seen every corner of the world and sampled what they had to offer. It was on one of these travels he found the book.

He had been walking through the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul, head spinning from the overwhelming scent of spices piled high in their eccentric cones. The scent tangled with the smoke emanating from cigarettes and köfte stalls around the market. He wasn't sure why he bothered coming here. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, certainly not from the stalls of the vendors who beckoned him, offering "excellent prices and wares." He was certain they could smell money on him and wanted to use him for a quick dollar. Everyone wanted to use him for his money, almost as much as he used other people ruthlessly. He held no great love for this world. He had seen it all, and found it lacking in intrigues. He continued walking, self-absorbed and uncaring, until he came to a strange stall, with an intricately carved wooden door.

He was taken aback. Most of the other stalls held no doors, instead being a 3-walled space where customers could enter and leave freely. Not this one. The door had beautiful inlays of gold and lapis lazuli, and gorgeous carvings throughout. Leaning closer, Gabriel realized that the carvings were all erotic in nature. They showed tangles of women and men in different combinations, stretched to their breaking points. Women threw their heads back in ecstasy while men labored over them like sweating animals brought to their edge. Hands and mouths connected in strange ways, exploring bodies twisted in a scene from the Kama Sutra. Gabriel started, realizing he had brought his hand to the door's handle without realizing.. In a trance, he opened the door.

Inside the room, Gabriel took a moment to adjust, dizzy from the change in atmosphere. The bustle of the bazaar had fallen away, replaced with an ominous quiet. The scents that had troubled him fell away too, and he picked up a faint smell of jasmine and salt. As his eyes adjusted to the dim candlelight that flicked against the bare walls of the room, he realized it was completely empty, save for a small podium.

On the podium was a book, though that felt like an insufficient word. No, this felt like a tome, or a grimoire. He stepped closer, looking at the cover, finding it bound in tan leather and embossed with the same sensual engravings as the door. He couldn't distinguish individual bodies, they were lost in the mass; he could only identify breasts, tongues, hands, all groping and fondling in an orgy. Gabriel felt his heart beat through his body. He felt like he had no control over his limbs as his hand slowly raised, hovering over the book. A slight heat radiated off of it, and as his fingers brushed the leather, every hair on his body stood on end. He slowly lifted the cover, uncovering the yellowed papyrus, with a simple inscription on the first page. It was scrawled in a language he couldn't understand. As he flipped through the pages, he realized it was hopeless. He couldn't make sense of the strange symbols and lettering, but he felt a powerful draw to the book. He couldn't leave it here. In an infinite moment, Gabriel stood there, looking down at the book- and grabbed it off the podium. As he opened the door back out to the bazaar, he heard a whispery hiss behind him.

Gabriel stumbled back out into the bustling market, stunned by the explosion of stimulus. He took a moment to gather himself, wondering why the hell he even picked the book up. He decided that he needed the help of a native, hopefully they might know what the book was for. Yet, every stall he went to, the vendors turned him away. Even those who had cajoled him previously, insisting on their goods being the best, they wanted nothing to do with him as soon as they saw the book. Every time Gabriel would pull the book out, their eyes would widen, and they would step away, fearful. They quickly, rudely made him leave their stalls, despite his offers of money.

After an hour of looking for help, he gave up, realizing something must be wrong. He decided that it was foolish to have taken the book, and that he needed to return it. But as he wandered the labyrinth of the bazaar, he found that he had no idea where the intricate door was. Even when he felt sure that he recognized this stall or that corner, he would come upon the place where he felt the door should be, and find only another street vendor watching him with wary eyes. As the sun set, Gabriel felt hopeless. He decided it would be best to simply return to his hotel, and try again in the morning.

But that night, Gabriel turned in restless sleep. Flashes of skin pulsed in his mind, tangled like the cover of the book. He dreamt of a sinful orgy that blurred beyond his vision. He could make out the group of people, but no distinct bodies as they writhed and moaned as one. They slid over each other, fucking in a ravenous pulse. He felt trapped behind a pane of frosted glass. One one side, him and his yearning. On the other, an endless well of experience, beyond what his imagination could conjure.

He woke with the bed drenched in sweat. He yanked off the tangled bedsheets, staggering as he frantically reached for the book. As he ran his hands over the cover, imagining the sensations experienced by the orgy's participants, he knew he wouldn't return the book. He couldn't. Not anymore. He had to find its secrets, he had to see if what he craved for even existed. And he knew he was meant to find that book, no matter the cost.

Chapter 2: The Covenant

One of the benefits of Gabriel's fabulous wealth was that no one monitored him too closely. Any endeavor, hobby, or past-time he wanted to pursue was up to him, from learning to fly planes to running for president. Using his near-limitless time and money, Gabriel set his focus exclusively on deciphering the book. He pulled away from the world, letting others run his business affairs and fading from the parade of decadence his social life had become.

Gabriel studied every ancient language he could find, from Latin, ancient Greek, even studying the ill-defined Proto-Indo-European tongue. None of them matched, until he found texts in Sanskrit. This language matched what he found in the book, and using it, he was able to understand the inscription on the first page.

"The greatest pleasures require the greatest sacrifice."

He felt a chill go down his spine. He knew there was something powerful about this book, and that such an inscription would not be put down lightly. He didn't understand the power this book could hold over him, but he knew it was real, based on the nightly fantasies that invaded his mind. He would dream of tantalizing pleasures just out of reach. He would see skin, so much skin- pale, tanned, ochre, black, everything in between, sliding over itself in different tones. He had had group sex before in any combination he felt like, but this was different from anything real or imagined. His visions whispered of an experience beyond humanity. He felt himself grow harder at the thought of what lay beyond the veil cast over his eyes. He knew he had to continue.

After months of painstaking translation, Gabriel had done it. He had completed a full version of the book in modern English, learning that the book was named after "Inanna," an ancient Mesopotamian goddess of love, war, and power. While his translation was still clumsy, he knew enough to understand the purpose of the book. It was a summoning ritual. It held the steps needed to summon Inanna, or some messenger of the goddess, and precautions about the risk. Gabriel foolishly glided over the warnings, intrigued by the process of a ritual. The book warned again and again on what the summoner stood to lose. It detailed the loss of human connection, a distancing from others, a retreat into an unearthly covenant of pleasure and pain. Gabriel ignored it all, allured only by the concept of more.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, the day had come. Gabriel had set up the ritual to the best of his ability. He acquired pig's blood from a nearby butcher, creating a circle filled with strange patterns. Overtop, he scattered flower petals of red poppies, blue and white lotuses, and leaves of dragonwort. Finally, he lit kyphi incense and frankincense, filling the room with a thick, pungent smoke. He kneeled, naked, taking in the scene. He knew a line lay before him. He knew he may not return. He knew that he didn't care. He had retreated from the world for months, obsessed with his singular pursuit of.... He wasn't sure. But he knew he had to find out.

He knelt before his profane ritual of flowers and blood, head full of incense and dark fantasies. He pictured that far-off orgy he had seen in his dreams, night over night. Slowly, he felt himself grow hard once again, like he had so many times before. His hand fell to his hard penis, already dripping pre-cum on the floor of his loft. He stroked himself gently, savoring the sensation. His fingers glided under the smooth head of his shaft, spreading the lubrication slowly. He gathered pace, and as he did, he whispered the incantations of the ceremony. He increased his speed, repeating his chant:

"Oh Inanna, I give myself unto you. I forfeit myself, now and forever, into your keeping. Show me the limits of experience."

His voice quavered, then resolved. It was too late now for hesitation. He repeated the chant, feeling the twitches of pleasure in his body as he stroked himself.

"Show me the limits of experience..."

Gabriel moaned as he pictured orgy of his dreams. He imagined being part of that pulse, sliding in and out of it, wrapped, squeezed, and caressed in every way he dreamed of, but could never admit out loud.

He moaned once more before his climax, "Inanna, I give myself unto you...!" and he came, shooting over the circle and its strange patterns, lost in the smell of incense and flowers.

He fell back once his orgasm subsided, and looked around. Nothing seemed to have happened. Now he was left with pig's blood and cum on the floor of his apartment, and he cursed himself for not realizing it was all a hoax. He let out a deep sigh, and stood to get a towel.

As he stepped away from the ritual, he heard a whispery hiss, and felt a tingle as he realized it was the same he heard when he had left that shadowy room in the bazaar. Suddenly, his blood ran cold, and he feared to turn back, sensing another presence in the room. Gabriel, the powerful, wealthy, handsome man, used to getting his way in all situations, suddenly knew he was in the presence of something far more powerful than he. His knees shook under his weight, and he felt a cold gaze fixed upon him.

"Hello, Gabriel."

He turned slowly, fearful of what he might find. All his bravado and curiosity washed away as he found himself confronted with the truth of what he had done.

Gone was the pig's blood and his semen, as were the flowers and incense. Now, there was nothing but that faint smell of jasmine and salt. He slowly raised his eyes.

In front of him stood a shimmering mirage, impossible to take in fully. It seemed to be a woman, but nothing could be confidently discerned beyond that. Her hair changed from long, wavy, red hair to a short brunette bob, to a smooth, bald shave. Her body also warped- she looked like a living puzzle, with parts taken from every piece of Gabriel's fantasies. At one glance, she was slender, with small breasts and elfen features. At another, she was wide and voluptuous, with thick curves and massive breasts. Her skin mimicked that of his visions, a constantly changing swirl of different tones, and he was awestruck with the realization that he had never seen an orgy in his visions at all. He had only seen her. She was a constantly changing mass of sex, pleasure, the human body in every form. He fell to his knees, unable to comprehend the goddess that stood before him.

"Mmm, it feels so good to inhabit this plane again! It's been far too long since someone was brave enough to perform the ritual. Brave enough, or stupid enough.... Which are you, little Gabriel?"

Gabriel tried to respond, but his mind was scattered by what he was witnessing in the shimmering mural of sexuality that stood before him.

"Oh right, you humans never can quite take it when I show up in my natural state. Which form to choose from though? Maybe you would like something that fits your previous history?"

The goddess seemed to solidify in front of Gabriel. She no longer looked like a combination of different women, but rather, a voluptuous redhead with tasteful tattoos and a nose piercing. She had a perfect chest with pierced nipples, and looking down her stomach he found a patch of red hair above her pussy. She looked like a combination of some of Gabriel's favorite former affairs in a single person.

"Or maybe you'd prefer a fantasy?"

In a blink, she had changed again. Suddenly, she was tall, impossibly so- easily 10 feet tall, towering over him, with a proportionate bust. Her hair was raven black and her skin was porcelain white. She looked down at him with a gaze of pity and apathy. Each of her breasts was bigger than his head, and her hips flared out to a wide hourglass. His fear and his lust mingled, unsure if he could even touch her safely, but wanting to try anyway. As he reached out to touch her with a trembling hand, she slapped it away and laughed.

"Oh dear, you have no idea what you've done, do you?"

Gabriel stuttered, his tongue thick and clumsy in his mouth. "I-I summoned you... I g-give myself up to you..."

She laughed, a high, wicked chuckle. "And who do you think 'I' am? Some petty succubus, here to give you a blowjob and vanish into the mist? No. You have no idea what I am."

"I've gone by many names in many ages. Aphrodite, Inanna, Freyja, Rati... All names given to me by those who want me or my blessing, with no idea what it entails. Are you such a fool? To desire that which you don't understand?"

Gabriel swallowed. He felt himself on the edge of something, something big.

"Yes. I desire... more."

The goddess smiled cruelly. "More. You want more? And what will you give me in return?"

"What do you ask?"

"Everything you have, and a bit more. I ask you to give up your body and soul. You will become mine, in this life and the next. Your soul will never find salvation, existing only to fuel my power over the world and other feeble men like you. In return, you will experience indescribable sensations, your every fantasy fulfilled."

Gabriel jumped as he felt hands slide across his chest from an unknown figure behind him. A soft tongue slid over his ear, as Inanna's whispery voice spoke into him.

"Wouldn't you enjoy a feverish orgy, with the ability to design every partner to your liking?"

The original version of Inanna, the swirling mirage, spread her legs in front of Gabriel, fingers spreading her folds as she caressed herself. Her other hand ran over her skin, feeling her breasts, throwing her head back in a languid moan. Meanwhile, her clone continued running her hands over Gabriel's shaking body. Suddenly, more hands were on him. He was surrounded by different versions of Inanna, each one a different image of perfection, varied in skin tone and body type. A dozen hands felt him, running over his stomach, gliding across his thighs and calves, gently cradling his penis and balls, fondling him like he had always dreamed, but never dared ask for. He grew hard quickly, feeling every heartbeat push blood into his erection as it bounced up, cared for by the hands of the succubi. Two hands gently twisted around his shaft while two more cared for each of his balls, and another hand dedicated itself solely to the head of his penis, stroking his frenulum in a spot that made his knees buckle. He could do nothing but surrender to the feeling. He threw his head back and moaned, arching his chest upwards under the hands of the beautiful women touching him. He felt dizzy, caught in a heady rush. He opened his eyes and saw the original Inanna looking back at him with a wicked grin.

She had once again solidified into a single image, this time choosing to truly embody fertility. She had tanned skin and dark features, with flowing brown hair and deep eyes. She was voluptuous, with wide hips that made Gabriel want to sink his fingers into her and pull her onto his aching cock. She had a slim waist and big, soft breasts that trembled as she shook with pleasure from her masturbation. Gabriel's eyes followed her arm down to her wrist, then onto her delicate fingers. They played with her clitoris feverishly, and an inch lower, Gabriel could see her pussy was dripping wet, nearly creamy with desire. His dizziness clarified into a single, overwhelming need to feel her walls gripping him. He sat, hypnotized. He could barely feel the other versions of her touching him anymore. All he could think about was how badly he needed to be inside this supple, fertile woman. Inanna kept smiling.

"The pact can only be sealed one way. You must fill me with your seed, then your soul will belong to me. What do you think? Could you do that for me, Gabriel? Could you pump me full of your cum, and belong to me forever?"

Gabriel couldn't feel a single thought in his head. He stepped forward in a daze, the other versions of Inanna fading into smoke around him. As if in a dream, he knelt before the goddess, or the devil, he wasn't sure. She lay before him, spread open and waiting. His cock ached, dripping precum onto the floor, bobbing up and down with each wave of desire. In an infinite moment, Gabriel grabbed his penis and slid the head between her lips, feeling her wetness coat him, and electric shocks going up and down his spine. He grabbed her breast, and sank himself into her, feeling no resistance as her perfect pussy gripped him tightly. It hit him like a tidal wave, a sensation of pleasure so intense that nothing else could ever compare. It was a million orgasms, every fantasy and kink realized at once. He felt himself dissolving, becoming part of Inanna and the wild orgy of his dreams. He bucked into her over and over, watching her bounce underneath him.

"Yes... Good boy... Give yourself over to me, I'll take care of you. You'll never want for anything else again..."

Gabriel moaned, back arched as he drove himself into her as deep as he could, unable to control himself. His hands fell to her chest and he pinned her down by her breasts, fucking her as hard as he could.

"YES! FUCK! Fuck me you little man, give me your cum, give me your soul..."

Gabriel roared, feeling his orgasm approach rapidly. Briefly, his mind warned that he was approaching a point of no return. He wondered for a moment if this was the right thing to do, and what the consequences would be. The thought was quickly extinguished as Inanna wrapped her thick thighs around his waist and drove him deeper into her otherworldly pussy. Gabriel erupted inside of her, an orgasm like he had never experienced before. It seemed to last for minutes as he thrashed inside of her. He felt himself filling her womb with each spurt, but he felt something else leaving him, something ethereal he couldn't recognize. His vision blurred as his orgasm came to an end, and he fell off the goddess into a panting heap on the floor.

12