The Summer

Story Info
Steven brings Zach home to meet the family.
1.2k words
3.97
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first year at Ohio State University had come to it's end.

Zach has accepted my invitation to spend a few days in Mentor and has come for the ride. My mom Jackie, a mental health therapist employed at Sondor Mind, has taken the day off to fetch us from school.

Zach and I are sitting at the redwood stained picnic table in my family's back yard.

A long zip line lets Harley, my Golden Retriever run across the yard. The animal is excited and will bark occasionally.

Having met my mom, he will meet my other parent much later this day. My dad is a project engineer at Merrit. I had once told Zach that my inspiration to someday become an architect comes from my dad.

The time is minutes after 3 30 o'clock. A second car has pulled into the driveway just minutes ago. My sister Jonann, age 24, is approaching from the house.

She is wearing a tie-front Black Multi floral top, Capri bluejeans and open-toe platform sandals.

Jo is 5' 6" tall. Wavy dark-brown hair touches the tops of her breasts, a modest size B. Her bow-shaped lips are Nude Matte. Her eyes are brown.

"Steven who's your friend?"

"This is my boyfriend Zach."

"It's nice to meet you Zach."

"Right back at you," he replied.

"By the way, I like your top."

The compliment was not lost on my sister.

Zach asked, "are you in school or do you work."

"I'm an RN at Hopkins. I've only been there for a few months."

"Did you go to Ohio State?"

"I actually went to University of Indiana. I met Mel there."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Yes I am. Does that surprise you?"

"No," said Zach.

Joann shot a glance at me.

"Steven you really should come out to mom and dad. They're ok with me being who I am. You know how they feel about Mel."

I do know how they feel about Mel. I had watched my parents and Mel building a relationship over the years since I was barely 14. She's like "my second daughter" said my dad.

Jo's phone rang in her pocket.

"Hi Mel. I was just thinking about you."

As a way of introducing Melinda to Zach my sister switched the call to video and held it so Zach could see her.

"My bother's new boyfriend."

"Did you guys meet at school?"

Zach related the incident. "We had a class together but that's not how it started. He pledged to Delta Lambda Phi. We were at the same initiation ceremony."

"Would that be a gay fraternity?"

"Yes How did you know that?"

"Just a lucky guess," quipped Mel.

My sister moved the phone putting her own face on camera. She and Melinda engaged in some girl talk.

Meanwhile I wanted to take Zachary to the beach for a skinny dip.

If I can stroke his dick under the water that would be so cool.

Without a beach blanket or swim trunks we started out for the beach which is less than a mile away. I remained silent keeping him in the dark about our destination. The lake came into view after a face-paced walk.

A lifelong Ohioan, Zach had grown up in the suburbs of Dayton. Mentor was a completely new area to him.

"I've been to Cleveland several times and the beaches near there. I like Headlands."

We took a stroll through the park then came back to the beach.

I asked, "shall we go for a swim."

"We're not wearing bathing suits."

"Who said we need bathing suits?"

Why is the dude who wanted me to masturbate naked in front of the entire frat and joined me in that action suddenly so modest?

Without hesitating I stripped naked and dashed to the water. I looked back from knee depth cold water and waited a few seconds for the boyfriend to get naked then waded to chest-deep water. I turned around again, this time to watch him coming toward me.

"I didn't think you'd strip."

He chucked at my remark then came to within reach of my dick.

I felt his hand on that organ. It quickly got stiff with his fingers around it.

"Honey that feels so good."

"Stevie likes that."

He's so right. Third person? really?

His hand slid slowly back and forth along the shaft. His other hand crept to my buttocks and into the crack.

"OH baby don't stop."

Our open mouths touched. Stiff penises brushed each other. His hands pressed my upper back and buttocks. I put a hand over my wrist above his shoulder blades.

I broke from the kiss only to plead softly for more.

"I want to suck your cock, here NOW."

His lips widened into a closed mouth smile. After a second he gave a reply.

"I think we should find a place to hide."

I had to admit he had a point.

We submerged ourselves for a few seconds then submerged again and again. After some 25 minutes in the water we headed back to the sand. Even though we put on our clothes I still wanted to indulge in sex.

I closed my bedroom door softly behind us, turned my back and began to undress. Bent over taking off my pants, I felt him poking my crack.

I turned to see his pants and briefs at his ankles. Without hesitating I took the head of his dick between my lips and flicked my tongue at it.

My lips slid along it's length until the pink head touched my throat. My tongue brushed the shaft.

Mmmmmm It tastes so good. Your dick tastes so good.

He rubbed my hair while I was on my knees again leaving it unkempt.

"I love it when you deep throat me."

I stood up. My boyfriend stretched out naked on his back on my bed. I knelt on his lap taking his cock deep, my knees straddling his hips. My dick swung up and down with the motion of my thighs.

Satisfied, we lay side by side naked on the bed. Like so many times before I rested my head against his shoulder and he draped his arm over me.

It felt like time for pillow talk.

"Your sister is very nice."

I nodded.

"She looks so much like your mom."

"Genetics," I replied.

"I remember when she brought Mel Clinton home and introduced her to my mom and dad. She told us that Mel is just a friend. I saw them kissing at our picnic table later that night." I put up air quotes around "just a friend."

"How long have they been together?"

"Since I was a freshman in high school and they were freshmen in college."

"I have a dog back home. Buddy is a spaniel."

"They're nice dogs."

"You should come home with me for a few days."


"I'd like that."

With that I planted a kiss on his mouth. Neither of us were in any hurry to get dressed. Getting horny again I put my palm over his penis and rubbed until it became stiff in my hand. He did likewise to me.

He talked about his high school days and guys and girls he knew.