The Summer of 69

Story Info
Mother and son share a special relationship on vacation.
4.1k words
4.49
40.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemo1031
Nemo1031
19 Followers

The summer of 69 was a milestone for me. I was 21 and had just finished my third year of college. My mother, Noreen, and I were to attend my father's youngest sister's wedding in Salt Lake City. Dad was to meet us there as he had been working in New York on a special project. Mom had purchased a new station wagon and we drove to Salt Lake from San Francisco. After the wedding Mom, Dad, and I had planned a nice camping trip that would include Yellowstone Park and other National Parks. This would be our first camping trip as a family in over twelve years. During the early years of their marriage dad and mom often took my older sister and me on many fun outings. Unfortunately as dad moved up the corporate ladder, he spent less and less time with the family. So mom and I were finally looking forward to a really fun three week family vacation.

Unfortunately things didn't work out as mom and I had planned. Dad came for the wedding, but left right after the reception. He claimed that he was needed in New York and that we would have to visit the National Parks without him. I suspected that he preferred to spend time with his 25 year old assistant and was having an affair with her. I think mom knew all about it but, not wanting to breakup the family, chose to ignore her husband's infidelity.

Mom was an attractive woman who kept in shape. She was five foot four inches tall, brown hair and eyes, 130 pounds, medium-sized breasts, and a sexy 42 year old ass. I must confess that even though she was my mother, she turned me on. So when mom suggested that the two of us enjoy our camping trip without dad, I readily agreed as she was always great company.

We visited the Parks, enjoyed two weeks of camping, and had a great time. Of course two weeks of roughing it was enough for us. So mom suggested we spend a week in Reno to see the shows and maybe win some money gambling. But on our way back to civilization, we had some trouble with the car. It happened late Friday morning and fortunately we were close to a town when the trouble started. Actually it was an isolated ranching community with only one gas station. The station also had the only auto repair shop within 100 miles.

Before mom took the car to the station, she dropped me off at a small park that had some old mining equipment that I wanted to photograph. Since the park was less than 500 feet from the gas station, I told her she could pick me up once the car was repaired.

The station mechanic spent an hour checking out mom's car. When he finished he told mom that the car needed a replacement part that he would have to order from Reno. Unfortunately the parts department in Reno couldn't deliver the part until Monday morning. Then the mechanic would be able to complete the repair work and we would be on our way.

The town had a population of less than 100 persons. So there was only one cafe and one motel. The motel had only two rooms. Since the mechanic knew that we'd have to spend the weekend in their little town, he offered to call the motel for mom and reserve a room. When the mechanic telephoned the motel, manager said they had only one room left. Since the room had only one bed, he could only rent it to a single person or a married couple.

Since we were stuck there for the weekend and there was no where else to go, mom lied and said: "My husband and I will take it."

Then mom left the station and walked over to the park where I was taking a photo of the mining equipment. When she approached me she said: "Tommy, I hope you don't mind, but for us to get the last room in the motel here, we need to pose as a married couple."

Right away I liked the idea. So I said: "That shouldn't be a problem, mom. We both have the same last name. Besides I really don't mind being your husband while we are here. I'm honored."

"You are so sweet," she said, and then we went to the station to retrieve our luggage and walk over to the motel.

Before we got to the motel office, mom gave me $40 to pay for our room. She said that I would look more like a husband if I paid the bill. Then to add to our deception, I put my high school class ring on my left hand ring finger. Then I turned it so it appeared to be a wedding band. Since mom wore a simple gold band wedding ring, at a distance it looked like we had matching bands.

When we entered the office and told the manager who we were, he handed me the register to sign. I signed us in as Mr. and Mrs. So the manager requested our Ids, and we showed him our drivers licenses. He scanned the closely, noting that we had the same last name and the same address.

Since there is a strong resemblance between mom and me, the manager asked: "Are you two related?"

He might have suspected something. But mom quickly and curtly replied: "Of course we are related. We are husband and wife."

The manager seemed satisfied and handed me the key to our room. Since the room had only one bed, I told mom that I'd need to get my sleeping bag from the car as I planned to sleep on the floor. To which mom said: "Nonsense. We can share the bed. After all we are supposed to be married."

Then she smiled at me and said: "I trust you won't do anything improper."

Mom and I showered and then walked over to town's only cafe for lunch. I held her hand as we walked so we would look like a regular married couple in love. After lunch we returned to our room and watched some TV while we lay on the bed.

I got comfortable and just had on a tee-shirt and boxer shorts. But Mom didn't change into something more comfortable. Instead she continued to wear her dark blue turtle-neck sweater that covered everything on her top; and tight-fitting blue jeans from her waist down.

It was actually pretty innocent, starting out. My mother got up to get something off the floor, and when she bent over, I was impressed at what a good looking ass she had. We had always been on friendly terms, so I jokingly said, "Mom, do you know you've got a great ass?"

She raised up, and even blushed, then turned toward me and said, "Well, when I was in high school, I did get a compliment or two."

Then she got back on the bed as we continued to watch TV. But in a minute or two more, I was surprised to hear her say: "You know, you've developed into a nice young man since you've gone off to college. You've really filled out, no longer the little boy I raised."

That was the first time my mother had ever said anything about my body. Then, she added. "I bet the girls are all over you."

Unfortunately that wasn't true, and I told her so. I added: "I guess I'm too focused on my studies, so they don't pay too much attention to me."

Then there was total silence between us. After a few minutes, I told her there was a dance at school coming up before long. So she asked me if I was going to take someone. I told her I didn't think so, because I didn't any know girls well enough to ask, plus I wasn't a good dancer. She perked up at hearing that, and said: "I can teach you to be a good dancer. You know when I was in school I got an award for dancing."

Though I was hesitant at first to let her teach me, mom turned the TV off and then turned the radio on. She turned the dial until she found a station that played slow moving dance music. Next she moved things around to give us some room to practice the dance steps. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the bed and said that it was easier to learn slow-dancing first.

Mom led the way and we started to move around together, in slow steps. I held her as we danced and the radio played several old dance tunes from the 1950s. But as I held her close I could feel her soft breasts through her thin sweater and my tee-shirt shirt. It was pretty sexy and I started getting an erection. I was embarrassed and tried to arch my back so that I wouldn't be so close to her and she wouldn't know what was happening. That put me in an awkward position and mom ordered: "Straighten up!"

Then she put her hand around my waist to pull my hips in toward hers. That's when she felt the hardness of my dick pressing up against her body. I don't have a giant dick or anything, but it is a good solid six inches, and was at full erection from the close dancing we were doing. Mom obviously knew what was happening and said: "Maybe we had better sit down."

We sat down on the bed and for several minutes it was total silence. Then, to my surprise, mom said: "I think the girls at your school will come around and realize that you are a good catch."

She blushed a little when she said it, and my dick actually throbbed a little at hearing her words. There was more silence between us and then, I surprised myself by saying: "I wish I could take you to the dance."

Mom turned toward me and said, "That's a sweet thing to say."

Almost immediately, I straightened up from my slumped position on the bed and said: "No really, mom... you're one of the sexiest girls I know." I said it a little too enthusiastically, and mom and I both knew it. I saw her eyes glance down toward my crotch and was horrified to see the bulge caused by my fully erect penis. She immediately stood up and started to walk away toward the bathroom. So I stood up and grabbed her hand just as she turned away and pulled her back toward me.

I held her a little closer and we started to dance again when she said: "We really shouldn't do this, you know!"

But I pulled her close to me so I could feel her breasts pressing against me again. This time, we moved a little better with each other and neither one of us minded that my dick was steel-hard and pressing against her body. As we moved around the room slowly, I reached around her and cupped the cheeks of her ass in my hands. She took a deep breath when she felt my hands on her ass, and pressed her pelvis harder toward my body. We were both 'letting our hair down' with each other, and knew what we were doing. I was looking at my mom's face as we danced, and she was looking eagerly at mine. Suddenly, to my surprise, I felt her hand on the thin fabric of my shorts. I was totally turned on by the realization that my own mother was feeling the outline of my hard dick through the thin cloth of my shorts. "Oh god," I said to myself as she squeezed my dick, and I squeezed her ass-cheeks in return.

We danced around the room, a few more minutes that way, and then I felt the bare skin of my mother's hand on my throbbing cock. I actually shivered from the sexy 'skin-to-skin' touch, and unconsciously thrust my pelvis forward a little, toward my mother as she gripped my dick. We probably couldn't have stopped ourselves, even if we wanted to. So I turned my face down toward my mom's, and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth was slightly open, and I felt her wet tongue dart into my mouth. We danced a little more like that, mom's hand squeezing my cock, and my hands caressing her ass. I was practically ready to cum in her hand as we danced, and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to reach up and start playing with her breasts on the outside of her sweater. It was awkward at first, because even as she held on to my dick, she tried to move my roving hands away from her breasts. It was almost like a contradiction, with her kissing me, while holding on to my dick and then, fighting back to keep my hands off her tits.

By this time, I was really turned on and hoped that she would reciprocate. So, I let go of her ass and grabbed the bottom of her sweater and started pulling it up over her head. She struggled to keep my hands down, but, it was fruitless, and in one swift movement, I had her hands up, her sweater off, and her bra-covered tits pressed close to my chest. It was incredibly sexy to look down and see the tops of her breasts jiggle as they were caressed by her flimsy bra cups. I put my arms around her and my hands found the clasp of her bra. I started trying to get it unsnapped when I heard her say softly: "Please don't. We can't do this! I'm your mother! It's wrong for a mother and son to have sex."

But she didn't resist as I unfastened her bra clip and her bra-cups fell easily away from her delicious breasts. I grabbed her bra and pulled it down and off. I quickly took my shirt off and pulled her body close to me and felt her naked breasts press against my skin.

My dick was pulsing in mom's hand, her sexy breasts were pressing up against me, and we danced a very slow dance like we were one. I reached a hand up between us and tweaked her erect nipples. She moaned when I did it. So I cupped her breast and leaned down to take her nipple into my mouth. She put her hand on the back of my head and pressed my mouth hard onto her erect nipple. At the same time I could feel her thumb make soft circles on the precum that was leaking out of my dick. The whole scene was super sexy. I kissed and tweaked her nipples a few more times, then reached a little lower and started fumbling with the belt that held up her jeans. She knew instantly what I was trying to do and held onto my hands to keep me from doing it. But, I didn't stop and in a minute or two more, I had her pants undone, and was pushing them down her legs.

She was now standing there in nothing but her panties. She was still holding my dick as my hand cupped her pussy mound. My middle finger lightly stroked the moist crease in her panties while she played with my cock. I wanted more, and guided her over to the bed. We sat down on it, and I pushed her back on the bed, pulled off her panties, and got down between her legs and kissed her pussy. I had her heels up on the edge of the bed and her knees out as far as they would go. I paused for a moment to admire her pussy. This wonderful orifice between my mother's legs is where I entered the world, this is where I came from. So I gently stroked this wonderful place with my fingers and worked a couple of my fingers up inside her pussy.

I stuck my tongue in her pussy as far as I could get it. I ate her pussy for about 15 minutes, causing her to enjoy two quick orgasms. But I didn't stop. I teased her clit with my tongue which caused her to experience an intense orgasm. She gave a loud moan and her legs were sticking out straight, and quivering. Then she gently grasped my shoulders to raise me up. As I kissed her passionately, she gently inserted my cock into her cunt with her right hand. I kissed her hard and she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. At the same time my cock was balls deep in her cunt. I grabbed her legs behind the knees and pushed my cock in and out of her gaping pussy. It was too intense for both of us and I let go of a huge load of cum, pumping it deep inside her pussy. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her till it got soft. Then, when it plopped out, I lay down beside her, and neither one of us said anything.

We knew we had crossed the line and tasted the forbidden fruit. But we both knew we liked it. So mom snuggled up to me and whispered: "That was awesome. But you know, we shouldn't be doing this; if anyone finds out about it, we're going to get in big trouble."

I replied, saying: "Yeah, I know. But I'm not going to tell any body."

We sat there in silence a few more minutes, and I started getting hard again. My mom put her fist around my hard cock and started slowly going up and down on it. She must have decided that it didn't make much difference anymore at this point, and leaned over further and took my dick into her warm mouth. She sucked my dick like that for about five minutes, then raised up and kissed me hard on the mouth. As I stuck my tongue practically down her throat, my hand went down between her legs and found her pussy; my middle finger slipped in her cum filled pussy. I finger-fucked her hard as she kissed me deep. Finally, I laid her back against the bed and got down on my knees, between her legs. My hard dick slipped into her sloppy pussy and I started a long, slow, in-and-out motion. She spread her legs out wide and was moaning as she enjoyed every minute of it.

All of a sudden, I had a sexy idea and pulled all the way out. Then, I started running my wet dick up and down the crack of her ass. She knew instantly what I had in mind, and grabbed my cock trying to stop me. I pressed her legs back even further and manipulated my hips till my dickhead was right at the center of her anal ring. Then, I started slowly pushing in. She tried to scoot back a little to keep me away. But it didn't work, and in a moment or two more, my dick squeezed past her sphincter, and I was deep inside her rectum. I started a slow thrusting my cock in and out of her ass. She put her arms around me and leaned up and said: "Fuck me, fuck me hard!" And I did.

With her wanton encouragement I began slamming in and out of her ass. I loved the position. I loved seeing her tits jiggle as I pounded her ass. I loved seeing her ass quiver as I slammed in and out of her. For her part, she wanted it all. (She told me later it was the first time anyone had ever her fucked her there.) She bucked up against the fucking I was giving her, and fucked back with the same enthusiasm I had for her. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and let loose with a warm cum shot, as deep in her ass as I could get it. I continued to fuck deep into her ass until I couldn't fuck anymore. Then, my dick oozed out of her gaping ass, and I plopped down on the bed next to her, totally exhausted. Mom was in the same condition, all fucked out, and exhausted too.

It was incredibly sexy fucking my mom that first time. That night we snuggled close and 'felt' each other anyway we wanted to. In the morning we showered together and then went to the cafe for breakfast. On the way we held hands like the new lovers we were. We smooched while we waited for our order to be filled. Surprisingly the waitress, who was middle aged, gave us a mischievous smile of approval.

After breakfast we returned to our room and spent the rest of the day in bed. We had sex nine times that day and I fucked mom in every position that I knew: missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, even in standing position. Then we went out for supper. But when we returned to our room we got in bed and quickly fell asleep.

The part for mom's station wagon arrived Monday morning and the mechanic went to work. When he finished mom let me drive on to Reno. Then when we pulled into the casino-hotel parking lot, mom squeezed my hand and suggested that we stay a week gamble and enjoy some of the shows. I readily agreed. Then she gave me a sensuous kiss and said: "Why don't we do something really naughty?"

When I asked what she meant, she replied: "I know we don't have to do it here, but let's register at the hotel as husband and wife like we did at that motel."

She paused and said: "You know that we've crossed the line, so there's no going back. Let's just have some fun before we have to go home and become mother and son again."

When we parked I got out of the car and got the door for mom and took her hand. I helped her to her feet and led her inside with my arm around her. Mom stood by me as I signed the register as Mr. and Mrs. Then I paid for the room. When I got the room key and we headed for the elevator. Once the door closed we began to kiss and touch for a moment. Then the elevator door opened and we found our room and went in.

Mom went for me as soon as the I shut the door. We kissed and Mom began to undress me. I lifted her sweater over her head and dropped it on the floor. She hadn't worn a bra since we first made love, so I quickly kissed and sucked on her nipples. Then I unbuckled her belt and let her pants drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and since she wasn't wearing panties, she stood there facing me completely naked. We embraced and kissed passionately. Then we got on the bed. Mom lay on her back and spread her legs as I mounted her. She guided my cock into her hot pussy and we must have fucked for half an hour. She climaxed twice before I drenched her pussy with my cum.

Nemo1031
Nemo1031
19 Followers
12