The Summer of '77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," was all I could stammer.

Her hands played all over my chest and shoulders.

"Oh, you have a marvelous body, Nick. Those strong shoulders are to die for."

She kissed me and I could feel one of her hands reach down and wrap around my already stiff member.

"Do you remember what we did the other night?"

I nodded. She then dropped her robe at her feet, revealing her luscious body. It was the first time I had seen her naked and I couldn't help but admire her. Joyce was sexy and feminine, looking lovely in the candlelight, the embodiment of ripe womanhood.

"I wanted you then, but I didn't want to rush you."

She climbed onto the bed with almost feline grace. Laying on her side, facing in my direction, she patted the space next to her with her hand.

"Be a good boy and lay here with me."

I loved the way she talked to me. Lying close to her, Joyce's hand played over my chest, my stomach, and my cock and balls. Between kisses she would whisper her admiration.

"Ummm, soft skin on a hard body."

She guided my hand first to her breasts and then between her legs, where I could feel her wetness.

"See? I'm excited, too."

Every few minutes the room was bathed in a flash of pale light as the storm continued outside. Rain beat against the south window of the room.

After an interval of enjoying each other this way, Joyce asked, "Are you ready?"

"I think so," was my honest answer. "What should I do?"

"Sweetie, let me take care of you."

She gently pushed me onto my back and rolled on top of me. Her legs straddled my hips and she slowly ran her pussy up and down my cock while kissing me deeply.

"I think you're ready," she said breathlessly. "Look in my eyes."

I did as she instructed while she reached between her legs. As she raised her hips a little I could feel her hand gently grasp my cock. Slowly, she worked herself back down onto my hardness. The feeling of entering Joyce was the most exquisite I'd ever had. Decades later, I can still recall it as vividly as if it had happened yesterday. I felt so lucky that my first time was with this wonderful woman.

"How's that?"

"Oh my God!" I gasped. "It's amazing!"

Joyce smiled, her eyes alive with lust.

"You like?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Me like, too! You feel so good inside me. I'm so proud of you. You're a real man now, my darling!"

She began to move her hips up and back and I could tell, as I had feared, that I wouldn't last long. Joyce understood.

"That's it, baby. Just like that."

She was so reassuring and encouraging. It felt like time stood still as we lay there, connected in the most intimate way imaginable. I couldn't hold back any longer. My body tensed from head to toe. I think my brain melted. Even the wonderful encounter with Joyce in the downstairs bathroom couldn't compare with this.

"There you go!" Joyce gasped. "That's it! There's my good boy!"

The intensity of my climax kept on for what seemed like minutes but surely was only a few seconds. I was blinded by an intense white light. I thought my eyes were open, but I couldn't be sure. Meanwhile, Joyce used her thighs to grip me tight and keep me from bouncing both of us out of bed and onto the floor.

Once I calmed down she resumed rocking up and back. My cock stayed hard inside her and when she came her entire body trembled on top of me. To me this was the best part. I felt more like a man by helping her come than when I did. It was like discovering a super power. She whimpered softly as her body shuddered and I could feel the increase in her wetness. It lasted an amazing length of time and then she fell back on top of me, showering me with hot kisses.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. "Oh my God!" Over and over.

It seemed like I had done well my first time out. I could feel myself softening inside her and she rolled off of me and onto the bed beside me, our physical connection broken but our emotional bond still strong. Our bodies glistened with perspiration. She reached up to the window over the bed and opened it. A superb cool breeze entered, gently billowing the lace curtains. The rain continued to fall, but now straight down. Joyce's lithe leg was draped over my midsection and her soft hand played over my chest. Her wavy blond hair, normally neat, was in disarray but still sexy. Our breathing finally returned to normal.

"Wow!" was the first thing I said. "I'm in heaven."

"Are you?"

"Oh yes!"

She chuckled softly.

"Me too! I was sorely tempted to climb into the shower with you earlier, but I wanted to wait."

"That would have been great," I answered. "I was hoping you would."

"Would you like to take a shower with me now?"

"You bet!"

"I love your enthusiasm, sweetie."

Joyce rolled off one side of the bed and I the other. Grabbing the candle from the bureau, she led the way into her beautiful master bath. We stood next to the shower door kissing passionately while the water warmed up, then she took me by the hand and led me in.

Here was another fantasy come true; it seemed to be the night for it. Feeling Joyce's wet skin under the warm spray was exquisite. We took our time alternately washing each other and kissing and holding each other close while the water cascaded down our bodies. The candlelight bathed the interior of the shower in an otherworldly glow. A boy's dreams are made of such stuff.

Soon my cock was back at full staff, pressing against the gentle curve of Joyce's belly. She smiled, impressed with my quick return. One of her hands reached down and stroked me, my knees growing weak to her touch.

Reaching to turn off the shower, she said, "Wanna go back to bed?"

"Sure," I replied. My voice sounded deeper to my ear. Was it the acoustics of the shower or something changed in me?

We dried off and in our haste to get back at each other we dropped the towels on the floor and soon landed in bed. This time, spying my resurrected cock, Joyce pulled me on top of her and, as we kissed passionately, guided it inside. We both moaned with pleasure at being connected once more. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held me very close.

"So deep," she sighed with a smile.

She loosened her hold and instructed me to go slowly, gently pumping in and out. It was deeply moving to gaze into her soft eyes as we made love. The emotional intimacy increased the physical pleasure.

One thing that stays palpably in my memory more than four decades later was my quick recovery to another full erection, and the strength of it. It occurs to me now that such powers are wasted on the young but, if I may say so, I was one of the lucky ones for whom it was not. Of course, those days are behind me.

As before, the act of giving Joyce so much pleasure heightened my own. She came first this time, crying out in ecstasy and shaking her head vigorously. I kept thrusting with a steady rhythm that drove her over the edge again. Her body trembled uncontrollably, as if a high voltage current was shooting through it.

I enjoyed seeing a woman enjoy sex. Before that night, I had often wondered about it. How did women derive pleasure from love making? Was it pleasurable? Or just something they did to satisfy a man and facilitate procreation? You and I can both laugh at my naivete now. I was very glad to learn the truth from Joyce.

She soon came again, and that fired my rocket. She held my forehead to hers and we both grunted and groaned as I emptied myself into her. I'm sure if anyone happened to hear us (not likely) they would have thought we were going at it like wild animals.

Coming down, Joyce once again wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me deep inside. We continued to murmur incoherently, spent from our exertions. I could feel myself softening and when I could no longer maintain the connection, Joyce guided me gently onto my side and she followed, putting her lips on mine.

"Oh my God, Nick," she said finally. "That was exquisite. Your body is amazing."

I sighed contentedly as she partially draped herself on me.

"So is yours," I replied. "I had no idea it could be so good."

"Oh, you sexy boy," Joyce said softly has her lips played around my ear. "You're an instant addiction, and we have all weekend!"

Once again her hand naturally gravitated down to my cock and balls and she enjoyed resting it there.

"Is that okay?" she asked. "My hands just seem to gravitate to your manhood."

"Sure. It feels good."

We lay contentedly, listening to the rainfall outside and enjoying the cooling breeze through the window.

"I've been wanting you for weeks, but I was afraid you would think I'm a bad person."

"Not in the least," I said. "This has been the greatest night of my life!"

She giggled slightly at my animated response, and whether it was true or not.

"Me too."

Then she reached down and pulled the top sheet and light summer quilt up over the both of us and returned to her position, nuzzling beside me. We drifted off to sleep, the power still out and the rain falling outside.

When we awoke the next morning, still naked and with limbs intertwined, the sun was up and the power back on. I looked out the window, seeing the house next door and wondering if the occupants might happen to look in this direction and see us. I didn't care to be honest, but I was sensitive to Joyce's need for discretion.

I awoke that morning to a new world; familiar and yet quite different. The previous night was the line of demarcation from the boy I used to be and the man I was becoming. From now on, I lived in a world where I had had sex and it was a great new world!

I needed to be at work by 1:00, which was still three hours away. We picked up the towels we had carelessly left on the bathroom floor and then went downstairs for some breakfast. As we ate Joyce ran her bare foot up my leg, treating me to a salacious smile that had new meaning. She told me that last night had been "rapturous" but also reminded me of the need to keep our new relationship secret. I couldn't tell anybody about us, and neither could she.

"Don't worry," I said in my deadpan way. "No one would believe me."

She laughed.

"Women love a man with a good sense of humor. You have a great one."

I thanked her and we continued to eat.

"You know, Nick, there are a lot of different positions we can try, if you're game."

"Absolutely," I replied, looking forward to learning each and every one from Joyce.

"There are also things we can do to excite each other that I can show you."

"That sounds great."

"I thought you'd like that, baby."

She put her hand on my thigh and caressed me gently. It was my first exposure to adult affection from a woman and I loved it. Everything she did seemed to squeeze tension out of my body like an evil spirit fleeing before the exorcist.

After loading the dishwasher and cleaning the pans, Joyce put her arms around my waist. We kissed deeply, our breathing quickening while our tongues played with one another.

"I have a lovely idea," she said, a sexy smile on her lovely face. "Let's go take a shower."

She led me upstairs and once again we found ourselves under the warm, soothing spray of Joyce's rainwater shower head. First we took turns washing one another, and then Joyce positioned me on the bench at one end. Here she did something extraordinary.

Instead of mounting my lap and lowering herself onto me, as I expected, she knelt between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. My initial surprise gave way to ecstasy. I had heard rumors at school there were a couple of girls who'd done this with their boyfriends, but no one knew if they were true. I thought rock stars probably got their share, but it never occurred to me that a woman of Joyce's generation, a lady of obvious refinement and class, would do it. But the lesson here is that what goes on in private between consenting adults is nobody's concern. Even a classy lady can be a wild sex queen behind closed doors, and that was just fine by me!

When Joyce took me out of her mouth, she would smile and rub my hardness on her cheeks and gently run her fingers up and down the shaft.

"Oh," she sighed. "It's so beautiful."

Then she would slide it back into her mouth. I could feel the buildup of my latest orgasm and wasn't sure what to do. Experienced as she was, Joyce could sense the impending explosion, raised her head and grabbed my throbbing cock.

Running her hand up and down its length, she said in encouraging tones, "That's it. Come for me, darling. Come for mama!"

That did it and I unleashed a torrent that Joyce aimed for my belly.

"Oh my!" she cried. "There's my good boy!"

Two more spurts followed as Joyce continued to milk my shaft and my brain melted as a result.

"God, I love to see you come!" she said, grabbing a washcloth and cleaning up my load. "It is so impressive."

At that moment I wasn't quite sure where in the universe I was and Joyce's sweet murmurings sounded like they were directed at someone else, but I slowly returned to my body. I smiled at her as she looked up at my eyes and softly kissed my softening cock.

"Want to switch places?" I asked.

She brightened.

"Are you sure?"

"I want to make you feel good, too."

She kissed my cock again.

"You're so sweet," she responded as she rose to her feet.

I got off the bench and gently guided Joyce to the same position. She pulled me toward her, kissing me deeply and wrapping her legs around my waist. We stayed like that for a few minutes, our tongues joyously meeting. Joyce's legs released me and I started to make my way down toward her breasts, where I took some time to lick her erect nipples and diddle her clit. She leaned back against the shower wall and moaned.

"Oh yes, darling. Yessss!"

"Tell me what you like," I said as I kissed my way down the gentle, feminine curve of her belly.

"This is so great!" She said, delighted at my zeal to explore our sexuality. "You are so good!"

I reached the bushy triangle of Joyce's pussy. I took a few tentative licks and found I liked being there. I wanted to make her as happy as she made me. I was inexperienced but Joyce coached me in the soothing tones of her sexy voice. She marveled at what a fast learner I was and soon my tongue sent her into orbit. While she used one hand to grab hold of my wet hair, she held onto the towel rack over her head with the other. I could feel her taut thighs come closer to my head and the soles of her feet playing on my back and shoulders.

"Oh, yes," she moaned deeply. "You are such a good boy!"

I loved the way Joyce talked to me. It was endearing, sensual, and playful. Whatever deep-seated subconscious needs I had, her "mothering" me in this way turned me on. I didn't know why then and I don't know why now - and care even less. It was great fun!

Then...success! Joyce came. Her other hand landed on top of my head and grabbed another fistful of my hair while her body began to shake uncontrollably, her lusty moans echoing off the tile in the shower.

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

I was not about to let up and continued to worship her pussy while she was overcome, her legs splaying out and shaking with the rest of her body. I was proud of myself for giving her so much pleasure.

Joyce was still trembling as she pulled my head up to her face and kissed me. She could hardly compose herself after the force of her orgasm, holding her forehead to mine and whimpering softly as her breathing subsided. Gently, she pushed me back onto the floor of the shower and then followed, laying on top of me as her body continued trembling with the aftershocks of her climax. All she seemed able to say was, "So good. So good." Over and over.

When I got out of my car at the club that afternoon to start my shift at the pool, I looked around at the familiar surroundings, everything right where it was supposed to be, and I viewed it all through the revolutionary lens of my experiences of last night and this morning. The world was pretty much the same; it was I who felt different.

A decade or so later, I was in a theater seeing the movie "Big" with my new wife. When the character played by Tom Hanks emerges from the elevator at work the morning after spending his first night with a woman, the spring in his step and the smirk on his face looked exactly how I felt on that long ago summer afternoon.

The sensation was leavened just a bit by the irrational worry that people would look at me and know instinctively, by my step or facial expression or posture, that I had been very busy during the last eighteen hours. But as I passed people near the tennis court, or near the golf shop, or on their way to the grill room, they simply nodded perfunctorily, familiarly, as if everything was the same.

My co-worker, Kathy, arrived soon after I did and we set about putting everything in order for our 1:00 opening. She was acting perfectly normal, so my anxiety, as inconsequential as it was, disappeared, replaced by a wonderful feeling of contentment. I still might have been only 18, but in the most important way I was now a man. And I felt really cool. How many other guys my age could say they'd spent the night with a gorgeous, sexy woman? Maybe a few, but not many!

Looking back, people who saw me that day if they noticed me at all probably saw the same kid they'd seen the day or week before. There would have been no discernible difference to them. But in the most important way, as I viewed the world from the inside looking out, everything had changed.

The age range of women I found attractive and enjoyed looking at went from 16-24 overnight to 16-50. Suddenly, beautiful women were everywhere! And in all shapes, sizes, and colors. From an early age I knew I liked women, but now I thought they were the greatest thing ever.

The afternoon passed uneventfully. The humidity and heat, having been chased away by last night's storms, returned. But to me it felt pretty much like any other day. Smear a little zinc oxide on the nose and slather on some Coppertone and I was in business.

Activity at the pool was brisk. I enjoyed sitting in the high guard's chair, my eyes hidden behind my mirrored shades -- then all the rage. While in the chair I was careful to watch everyone in the water, but when not, my eyes were free to roam over the attractive ladies who gravitated to the pool in hot weather.

Starting at five o'clock the place began to clear out as mothers with children began to pack up and head home for dinner. Some wives would dash home to get ready for an evening of dancing at the club's soiree.

By six everyone had gone, leaving Kathy and me to keep an eye on things. At 6:30 we jumped in for a workout and by 7:00 the umbrellas were stowed, the gate locked, and I was on my way home.

I parked my car in its usual spot in the lot behind our building, then I walked up the street to the alley and through the gate at the back of Joyce's yard. There she was, looking fabulous, sitting on the porch, sipping a cool drink and reading a magazine. When she saw me walking across the pool deck she brightened.

"There's my sweet boy," she said with a smile. "Give mama a kiss."

I leaned down and she raised her lips to mine in a pleasant and sexy hello. She seemed unconcerned by the possibility of the elderly couple next door seeing us. Perhaps she'd seen them leave.

"You smell like summer, sweetie, which is not a bad thing. Why don't you run upstairs and get cleaned up while I whip up some dinner?"

The water in the shower felt good, and with the experiences of the past day I couldn't take a shower without getting a little excited. Joyce made getting clean fun! I half-hoped she would make her way upstairs and climb in with me, but she must have been seeing to dinner and had other plans for how we would spend our evening.

As we ate we talked about our day. Joyce had a way of making me feel like everything I said was wonderful. Perhaps she was that way with everyone, and if so, it was a sterling character trait. In addition to the intense physical chemistry between us, we truly enjoyed each other's company.