The Summer of Cam Pt. 01: Party

Story Info
A party with bbws ends in a masturbation embarrassment.
3.8k words
4.06
9.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All characters older than 18 *

How had I gotten myself into this? Oh, that's right, I hadn't gotten myself into this, my parents had managed that. They'd basically insisted I go along to Sherry's party. Sherry had just turned 19, the same age as me. She lived close by and our families had been good friends as we'd grown up, occasionally vacationing together. Having said that, Sherry and my younger sister had usually hung out and I'd tagged along with whatever adventures her older brother had been getting into. We'd gone to school together the whole way through but didn't share many classes or interests (as far as I knew). So it was a bit of a surprise to get the party invitation. I was home staying with my parents and working over the summer break after my first few semesters at university. Uni had treated me well so far, I'd gotten good grades, made some great new friends, enjoyed the lifestyle and living away from home and managed to lose my virginity, something that I had started to think might never happen.

It was good to be back home catching up with highschool friends with no bigger day-to-day plans than going to the beach when the weather was good and going out for beers on the weekend. Those plans were spoiled, for tonight at least. I had begrudgingly come along to Sherry's party. She'd celebrated with her family during the week and her mum had gone away for the weekend, leaving their house free for her to have a party with her friends. It was a costume party, based on a Cluedo-type mystery game we were all playing parts in. Judging by the female character options the game had been designed by someone with a uniform fetish: maid, nurse, cheerleader, and librarian. As the sole male participant I was slightly less objectified coming as a Bond-style man of mystery wearing a dinner suit.

The birthday girl had come as the nurse, and she had the stereotypical nurse outfit, short white dress that even had a red cross on it, perfect for strippers. Not as great a fit for Sherry unfortunately. She was a BIG girl. Tall, about 5-11, and generally big all over but with a really big, wide ass. Very wide hips as well. The nurses uniform was struggling to remain over those hips and ass. It wasn't having an easy time with her big belly either, straining there also. It wasn't something I'd have thought she'd chose to wear, but what did I know? Maybe that was more my own prejudice about what a big girl should be wearing. Sherry was obviously enjoying herself. We'd ordered pizzas and her mum had stocked the fridge with a variety of booze, which may have already added a bit to her glow.

There was also Leanne (cheerleader), Tracey (librarian) and Sarah (maid). Leanne and Tracey had been at school with Sherry and I and had been her close friends throughout. I felt like I knew them even less well than I knew Sherry. We'd shared some classes in the early years of High School but hadn't crossed paths since.

At school Leanne had been one of those people that seem to scurry everywhere. I imagined it was because in year 7-8 she'd been subjected to some nasty nicknames. Back then she'd been a very nondescript barrel-shape, and had hunched over. Greasy looking dirty-blonde hair and some type of skin condition that made her constantly look like she had a cold, or hayfever (watery eyes and red irritated looking skin around her eyes and nose) had completed the look. Times had changed: her skin looked clear and her eyes were now blue instead of watery blue. In keeping with her cheerleader character her hair was braided into two pigtails and did not look greasy at all. She certainly filled out the cheerleading costume well...thick/chubby would probably be the best description of her body type, big tits, big ass, but not huge. She wasn't a barrel anymore and had some serious curves. She'd certainly changed while I hadn't been paying attention. Even her posture seemed different. No longer hunched over, sitting upright and currently enjoying a beer.

Tracey seemed exactly as I remembered her from school and her outfit was almost a natural choice for someone who'd been an excellent student (nerd!). She made a good librarian: glasses, dark hair in a bun, with a serious, almost disapproving look. Cardigan and long skirt suited her perfectly.

Also suited perfectly by their choice of outfit was Sarah. She was the epitome of a slutty maid. She was average height with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and was slim and stacked. I suspected she already owned the outfit, and it was a good fit. Tight at the waist, very short, and low cut up the top. I'd been having a hard time not staring at her pale cleavage which was almost bulging out of the tight black material. Sarah was a few years older than the rest of us and lived nearby to Sherry and I. I'd spent time with her and her big brother when we were kids but hadn't seen too much of her recently. She gave the impression she didn't really want to be there either.

Although I'd arrived definitely not wanting to be there, I was starting to enjoy myself. Sherry's mum Linda had bought some excellent beer, and after a few of them I was even enjoying the mystery game which I had never thought would happen. I was enjoying the company, I hadn't really spoken much to any of the girls at school, we'd hung with different groups and not shared many classes. But despite my assumption that they were quiet and never said much they were proving good to spend time with despite Sarah's constant need to be the centre of attention.

I was actually the guilty party in the game and was doing my best to misinform and throw red herrings all over the place. It was thirsty work and soon Sherry went to get us all a round of drinks. As she bent over the fridge her nurses outfit rode up her hips, revealing that she'd probably been aware of it's likely inability to cover her ass: a pair of cotton shorts (stretched tight). Judging by the visible panty line under the shorts she was also wearing a pair of granny undies. In all the years I'd known her I'd never had a sexual thought about Sherry but at that moment the nurse with the huge broad ass bending over to get me a drink and displaying her tight shorts and VPL was definitely a turnon. The others saw me staring and found it very funny. I felt myself flush with embarrassment. Sherry also looked a bit embarrassed as she returned with the drinks, and she also flushed red. "Look at you two," remarked Leanne with a raised eyebrow, "so cute." Sherry went a deeper shade of red. I was a bit lost for words and just mumbled something about not knowing what she was talking about.

The game continued slowly as there was plenty of chat about what everyone was doing with themselves now. Leanne and Tracey were also studying at University, although we were all at different schools. They too, were back home for the summer. Sarah still lived locally and was working as admin/secretary for a business in town. Sherry still lived at home and worked as a cashier in one of the local supermarkets. She loved the work, got to meet and interact with lots of people, and she had a friendly personality suited to dealing with customers, even the rude ones (I dunno how she did that). She got on well with her mum and was perfectly happy living at home.

When it was time for the next round of drinks Sarah apparently decided it was time to put on a show. In a similar way to Shez she bent over the drinks fridge and I think she helped her maid uniform ride up. Her black panties had also ridden up, tight into her ass crack, providing a superb view of her smooth, firm-looking ass cheeks. Sherry smiled ruefully with a small shake of her head, Tracey frowned, Leanne rolled her eyes, and I tried not to stare too hard at the sight before me. It wasn't easy, she looked great. Sarah made a show of delivering the drinks as well, bending low over the table to give us all a view of her cleavage. She had a spectacular body and clearly knew it. I wondered what she dressed like at work and had a mental image of the young secretary attempting to use her physical assets to gain promotion/attention. Could have been wrong (stereotyping again?), but I doubted it.

The game resumed and was getting closer to a conclusion. I had a buzz going now, and it seemed Sherry, Sarah and Leanne were also getting there, plenty of laughter by this time and in hindsight we were probably also getting loud. Tracey wasn't drinking and had a definite advantage in terms of the mystery game, and sure enough she made a bid to solve and guessed correctly...I'd been caught.

"Lock him up," laughed Sherry.

"Shit, my handcuffs are at home," burst out Sarah. I had no doubt they were and had a quick mental image of Sarah spreadeagled on a bed, cuffed to all four corners...I started to get hard at the thought and tried to file it away and concentrate on the people in front of me.

Tracey was driving and was getting ready to leave, Sarah had decided she was going to go out clubbing and asked for a ride home so she could get changed. "No problem," said Tracey.

Farewells commenced, Tracey gave me a light hug and we shared a polite kiss on the cheek. She and the others also hugged and kissed and promised to call soon etc. No such thing as a demure farewell from Sarah though, her hug was tighter, I could feel her breasts squashed against my chest. No such thing as a peck on the cheek from her either: she planted a kiss full on my lips. It was warm and wet and her tongue tasted like ouzo and coke (her drink of choice). I was getting hard again and she pushed her hips against me as she felt it. "We need to catch up while you're home..." she whispered in my ear before breaking off and wishing Sherry a happy birthday.

After they left Sherry, Leanne and I put some music on and sat at the table chatting had a few more drinks, and generally relived the night. Leanne was staying in Sherry's brother's (empty) room for the night and I had earlier accepted an offer of their sofa, which was long enough for me to fit comfortably enough.

"That seemed like quite a farewell you got from Sarah," Leanne said with a smile.

"What, she didn't slip her tongue into your mouth as well?" I asked back.

"Nooo, not my thing," smiled Leanne, "how was it?"

"Tasted like ouzo," I laughed.

"Hahaha, ouzo!" burst out Sherry, who'd been sitting there quietly until now. She was slurring all of a sudden and her eyelids looked heavy.

"Birthday girl is ready for bed I think," I suggested.

"I think you're right," sighed Leanne, "come on Shez, let me help you into bed."

I jumped up to help as Sherry was looking a bit wobbly on her feet.

We got on either side of Sherry who definitely needed our support. Sherry put her arm around my shoulder and we stumbled along with Leanne guiding on the other side. Sherry was heavy, and drunk, and she smelled like white wine. Her left breast was rubbing against me, and of course we were hip to (very large) hip.

"Hi Cam, I used to have a crush on you," she giggled.

"Haha, you're drunk," I laughed.

"Yesh, and I used to have a crush on you, I wanted your bodayyyyyy."

"Oh dear," I laughed and grunted, she really was heavy.

We staggered through her door somehow and dropped her as gently as we could on her bed. She lay flat on her back and shut her eyes.

"Don't you go to sleep!" cried Leanne, "I need to get you changed."

"She looks comfortable enough," I whispered.

Her uniform had ridden right up again and again the shorts had done their job providing some cover, which was just as well, she wasn't lying in the most flattering pose.

"Off you go," laughed Leanne, "the peep show is over. I can take care of this, you go get the sofa sorted."

So I wandered back down the hallway and started cleaning up the mess from the party and then put sheets and blankets on the sofa. I could hear grunting and giggling coming from Sherry's room.

"What's going on in there?" I called.

"We're stripped down and are having a pillow fight, what do you think?"

"I knew that's what happened at slumber parties, can I watch?" I yelled back.

"Idiot!" was all I got in reply.

About five minutes later Leanne came out, shut the bedroom door and briefly went into the bathroom. When she came back down to the living area she was red in the face and breathing hard, breasts moving up and down in her tight cheerleaders sweater.

"That must have been quite a pillow fight, did you get sweaty? Did you win?" I winked.

"Shut up idiot, she's fucking heavy."

"I offered to help!"

"Yes, I'm sure she would have loved having you help with her bra and panties, pervert," she stuck her tongue out.

"I would have averted my eyes," I said in as virtuous manner as I could.

"Uh huh, ok, well it's late, you go use the bathroom and get changed and then you can hit the sack."

I was happy to take her suggestion as I was suddenly busting to pee. I grabbed my backpack and quickly headed for the bathroom. After peeing for what felt like five minutes I started to change out of my dinner suit. The dressup had been fun but it was nice to get out of those clothes and into something more comfortable. After stripping to my boxers I glanced in the mirror. I was in ok shape, still wanted to lose a few pounds but was looking ok (IMO). I'm 6-2 and about 220 lbs, I wanted that to be more like 205 but it was hard work, especially when the Uni lifestyle led me often to beer and pizza. I put on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. As I bent over to pickup my other clothes I noticed the laundry basket in the corner of the bathroom. It was nearly empty but it did contain a few items including a nurses uniform, a bra, some cotton shorts and a huge pair of boring old cotton panties. Leanne had dropped them into the basket when she'd come into the bathroom.

Like most 19 year olds I did like the idea of women in lingerie, but it had never been a big thing for me. I had plenty of fantasies and underwear/lingerie was not usually a key feature. For some reason these plain cotton (granny) panties made me as hard as a rock...were they still warm? Sherry had been wearing them about ten minutes ago, so probably not. For whatever reason Sherry had never ever crossed my mind as a sexual being. Maybe it was because we'd grown up as family friends, and known each other since we were four or five years old? Maybe it was because she just 'wasn't my type' whatever that means. But tonight something had changed...that image of her fat ass bent over at the fridge, the idea that ten minutes ago these panties had been snug up against her pussy and ass...would they smell? That question was driving me crazy but getting dirty laundry out of a basket and sniffing it, well that did seem a bit perverted. I was standing there with a full erection straining at my shorts, wondering what to do when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"What are you doing in there, jerking off? Hurry up!" said Leanne through the door.

I jumped about a foot, quickly gathered up my clothes, carefully positioned my backback in front of my crotch and opened the door.

"I was just getting changed smart ass," I said, but I could feel my cheeks burning.

"I thought women were the ones who are meant to take a long time getting changed, you sure you weren't up to something?" she asked, looking at my face closely.

I must have looked extremely guilty and/or uncomfortable and I think she took pity on me.

"Well, anyway, I'm glad you came tonight. Sherry is, or was, too," she laughed.

"I'm glad as well, I really enjoyed it."

"Yeah, me too," she whispered and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Night pervert."

She shut the door and I wandered down the hall to the sofa, still covering my bulging shorts with my backpack. After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open and close and soft footsteps going into Sherry's brother's room. Shortly after the light in there clicked off and the house was mostly dark and quiet, a little moonlight coming through the shades. I was half drunk, and tired, and yet there was no way I was going to get to sleep: I was also extremely horny. I kept reliving moments from the party: Sherry's ass as she bent over, Sarah's ass as she bent over, the taste of Sarah's ouzo kiss, the feel of Sarah's hot breath in my ear, the sight of Sherry's panties on a small pile of clothes in the hamper.

I'd taken my t-shirt off, the house was a comfortable temperature. My nipples were hard and I softly brushed my fingertips against them. My cock was still hard and I pushed my shorts and the blankets down. The air felt cool on my cock and balls and I gently grabbed my shaft in my right hand. It felt hot. It was just less than six inches long (I'd measured during puberty of course). It was not especially thick, and not thin...just average I guess. I could feel veins in it pulsing under my grip. I'd started stroking unconsciously, my left hand tweaking my nipple. My eyes had gradually adjusted to the dark and I watched my hand slowly stroking my shaft, after a minute or two I could see some pre-cum on the tip. I rubbed it with a finger and transferred it to my nipple which I kept playing with. Another minute and there was more pre-cum, this time I tasted my finger after rubbing it over head of my cock: salty, it tasted like sex. I was stroking faster now, I wanted the release, needed the release, stroking the full length. It was approaching quickly, I reached for my t-shirt, I was going to wrap it around me (like a pair of cotton panties) and cum hard. My left hand grabbed my shirt, my right was now tight around me and jerking quickly in short strokes just under the head of my cock. My eyes were shut as I pictured those panties and then...

...and then I heard a soft voice right behind me whispering.

"Hey, are you awake? I just wanted to apologise for....oh my god!"

My eyes shot open, I flinched, I half sat up, half curled, and then I came. My right hand was still clenched tight around my cock and I felt the first pulse hit hard under my fingers. A thick stream of cum shot out and hit me on the chest...(I heard a quiet gasp behind me).

I tried again to curl and cover up but the next few streams kept jetting out, and although not as powerful as the first they still flew onto my belly before the final few pulses just brought cum up onto my hand, dripping down into my pubic hair (I'm a redhead by the way).

I didn't even want to look up...

"Fuck, I am so sorry," muttered. There was silence and even though I did not want to face anyone I turned to look. Leanne was still standing there, almost at the head of the sofa (how had she been so fucking quiet), one hand was raised to her mouth which I assumed had dropped open in shock. In the dim light I could see her blue eyes wide open, her cheeks looked flushed but it was hard to tell in the light. She had changed into a long simple nightshirt with stormtroopers on it (wtf?) and two apparently hard nipples poking at the front of the material. Was she going to scream? Please don't scream, I'm already dying of embarrassment here.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know, I swear," she whispered, hand still over her mouth. It felt like this moment had taken a week, but I guess in hindsight it was only a second or two, and then she turned, braided pigtails flying. This time I could hear her! Quick heavy footsteps back to her room where the door clicked firmly shut.

What a mess, a figurative and literal mess! My chest, belly and pubic region were all coated in cum...some had gotten on the sheets! How the fuck do I explain that?

What happens now? Who will she tell? Everyone? Is jerking off in front of someone some kind of sexual assault? What if you didn't know they were there? Mind racing, I cleaned off as much as I could with my t-shirt, and tried to sleep. I assumed that knocking on doors to try and explain while covered in dry cum is not exactly a good idea at 1am.

12